Author Topic: The Incubus  (Read 17646 times)

Offline CreativeDestruction

• Senior
  • Merits 1
Re: The Incubus
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
I like where this is going, liking this story and will be waiting for more!! >:D
Current Projects :
Knights of Norrath part II : Writing
Abominations part II : Editing
Last of Nations : Outlining

Jed
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2013, 11:20:28 PM »
Thanks CD, and there will be more very soon.

Jed
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
Chapter IV

Kim Jong-Un the 50 something year old supreme leader of North Korea looked out from his balcony on his domain.  At least it was his domain, until they came nearly a decade ago.  The incubi army showed up and rapidly influenced all the leaders of this closed off country.  The stalemate that had existed between this secretive country and the rest of the world was perpetuated and influenced by the incubi with the sole purpose of increasing their numbers under a cloud of secrecy.  There were some that suspected around the world what was going on, but no real concrete evidence existed.  The incubi took care of any threats by controlling the minds of those threats, or simply make them disappear.  Not all the incubi were in North Korea.  Including the original one in the Czech Republic, numerous incubi had started lairs around the world, where they influenced the course of human events and breed with the local human females producing incubi on a smaller scale then in North Korea.  Kim Jong-Un wished the incubus who came with his army had kept him under his influence, so he didn’t know what was happening; but things had gotten to the point where the Incubus didn’t care what Kim Jong-Un knew.  He was just a figure head in his palatial prison keeping the masses calm.  Kim Jong-Un knew that some in the outside had compliments for the dramatic changes in North Korea.  Famine had rapidly decreased.  The population was well fed and healthy compared to its past, but there was a reason the incubi wanted the people healthy, the young females anyway.

The prison camp system started by his grandfather and perpetuated by his father and him was now expanded and run by the incubi as factories, factories for making more incubi.  Almost half of the young woman of the country lived in these factories as breeding machines for the incubi and toys for the younglings.  In the early days he thought his own personal family would surely be spared, but the ancient one seemed to take particular delight in impregnating his daughters, both those by his wives beginning with Ri Sol-Ju and his numerous mistresses.  Kim Jong-Un was forced to watch his daughters as they screamed under the hairy monster as he penetrated them and hammered away at their bodies.  Once impregnated they were given to younglings as play toys and subjected to more than ten rapes a day every day until nearing term.  After delivering the incubi young, they were transported to the factories for continued production of incubi.  There were other girls now around for the incubi staying at the palace for them to use and procreate with.

The time a young incubi begins having erections and the desire to have fun with hominid females is around 7 years old.  At around the age of about 12, they begin producing viable sperm in their ejaculate.  They are about 6 feet tall (almost 2 meters) at 7 years and attain their full height of 8 feet (almost 3 meters) at 12 years old.  Youngling instincts are such that they attack hominid females in packs.  Historically, a pack of younglings raised by the same parent would abduct a girl and use her for fun until she wore out, and then get another one.  In the current environment, the pack hunting no longer seemed necessary, and younglings often felt comfortable grabbing helpless girls without help.  They enjoy variety in their victims, and they enjoy using their vaginas, mouths and asses.  Incubi sense of aesthetics mirrors that of human males; they like pretty girls.

Sae Jin knew when the hard faced men showed up they were going to take her to the school now that she was 15.  They took her sister two years ago.  Her parents did not look happy, but this was supposed to be a good thing?  She was shocked when they took measurement of her hips and breasts nodding at the results.  Their hands on her body were way too familiar, and she kept looking for her parents to object, but they held their heads down looking at the floor.  Growing up her family seemed to do well having plenty of food, and she was a healthy girl with a pretty face and more curves than many girls her age.

Leaving her house with the men, Sae Jin got on a bus filled with girls her own age.  She noticed most of the seats were already full and all the girls were pretty and had nice mature curves similar to hers.  The bus made two more stops picking up girls at both, and then they began a long ride.  Sae Jin watched as the stern faced man who wasn’t driving got up and walked down the aisle looking at each girl.  His eyes lingered on her, but then he took the arm of a girl two rows behind her and pulled her to his seat up front.  She saw him whisper something in her ear, and the girl got very upset.  Sae Jin could see he was threatening her.  The girl crying now disappeared below the seat.  A gasp of shock came from the girls seating near the front that could see what was happening.  They didn’t talk out of fear, but they were clearly upset about something.  Sae Jin thought she could hear slurping sounds.  After a long while the girl appeared above the seat crying and wiping her mouth as she made her way back to her seat.  The bus pulled over, and the men switched drivers.  The second man walked down the aisle looking at girls.  He looked hard at her, and she trembled in fear.  He grabbed the arm of the girl sitting in front of her, and led her to the front.  Sae Jin knew he was doing something to her just like the other man did to the other girl.  The girls up front were looking away.  Eventually she stood up and seemed to be getting ready to spit, but the man said something to her, and she looked very afraid and seemed to swallow twice.  The girl cried openly as she walked back to her seat.  Not long after that the bus stopped at the largest building Sae Jin had ever seen.

Sae Jin stood in the line with the other girls and noticed not all the girls look Korean.  There was even one large group of Caucasian girls she thought maybe were Russian.  There were girls that looked like from Southern Asia, both eastern like Vietnam and central like India.  The girls that weren’t Korean looked than more upset than the Koreans.  Sae Jin didn’t know they had all been kidnapped as opposed to the hidden intimidation that obtained the Korean girls.  Ships coming into North Korea were scanned for weapons and radioactive materials, but not for young girls.  A slightly older girl in front who looked pregnant began speaking and saying crazy things about hairy masters and pointing to pictures of beasts ranging from almost 2 meters to almost 3 meters tall.  She pointed at the things between their legs that had to be their penises and said the hairy masters would stick those inside us; and not just in that place where men do to make babies.  She said they would stick it in our butts and mouths too.  Sae Jin noticed she couldn’t speak very well, and then saw she had no teeth at all, none.  The girl opened wide showing she had no teeth, and told them their teeth would be pulled out like hers if the hairy master felt their teeth when they put their penises in our mouths.  It was just crazy talk from an insane girl.  The talk lasted less than 10 minutes, and the girl then said they all had to go through the door behind her.  Men like the stern faced men on the bus began forcing them to the door and through it.

Sae Jin walked through the doorway into madness.  There was a cacophony of sounds; screaming was coming from all directions as well as crying, pleading and animal sounds of grunting and roaring.  All the girls with her seemed shocked.  Sae Jin pushed her way through to see what was going on and was transfixed in place by her first sight of a hairy beast.  It was sitting on a bench and a girl about her age was kneeing between its legs.  To her shock the girl had what had to be the beast’s penis in her mouth, and she was sucking on it.  Sae Jin had to blink several times to make sure it was real.  It was not just the shock of seeing what the girl was doing, but the girl was taking more of it in her mouth than should have been humanly possible.  The beast seemed to be enjoying what the girl was doing and had his clawed hands in her hair forcing her.  Beasts closed in on them and began pulling girls away from the group.

Sae Jin was grabbed by a beast about 2 meters tall and thrown belly down on the floor as she started screaming.  Her dress was pushed up.  It hurt when the beast pulled on her panties until they finally tore from her body.  She felt something wet splash on her butt.  A voice in her head seemed to tell her to relax, and it wouldn’t hurt as much.  Something was pressed against her butt hole, and the voice said relax again just before she felt intense pain as something huge was forced inside her.  Sae Jin screamed and screamed as something was tearing into her.  The pain was incredible, and she could hear the beast grunting on top of her.  At some point she realized it was his penis inside her butt scraping her insides.  She screamed herself horse until all she could do was sob underneath the thrusting beast.  After what seemed like an eternity, she felt the beast thrust deep and a flood of liquid filled her insides.  The beast left her crying on the floor.

Getting up and staggering, Sae Jin reached behind her and confirmed she was bleeding from her butt.  There was blood and some nasty viscous white fluid on her hand.  She just walked aimlessly seeing beasts attacking girls all around her.  In front of her were three girls holding down a screaming girl.  One girl had pliers and was pulling the teeth out of the screaming girl while a beast watched.  She knew it was because the beast had felt her teeth on his thing.  Not even 20 minutes after the beast had finished raping her in her butt, another one forced her to her knees.  Its penis was hard and pointed at her face.  She could feel the beast in her head ordering her to open her mouth.  Remembering the girl giving the lecture and she girl she just saw getting her teeth pulled out, Sae Jin vowed she would keep her teeth off the beast.  She opened her mouth obediently as the thing was pushed to the back of her throat.  The beast was in her head giving instructions, and she followed them using her lips to grip it and her tongue to apply suction.  She gagged and heaved on it, as he pushed it way too deep.  It was horrible this thing the beast was making her do, and it took a very long time with the beast in her head criticizing her efforts.  Just when she thought she couldn’t take it any longer a deluge of nasty slimy fluid poured into her mouth.  The beast forced his thing deep.  To avoid choking, Sae Jin had to swallow and keeping swallowing as there seemed to be no end to the nasty substance filling her mouth.  Finally the beast pulled it from her mouth as she gasped for air and some of the vile stuff ran down her chin.

It went like this for days for Sae Jin, being raped in all three holes of her body over and over.  The beasts always told her in her head she would be fine.  Eight days after arriving, the largest beast yet raped her in her vagina.  Other very large beasts repeated this rape over the next day or so.  The rapes continued and the beasts stayed in her head keeping her from going insane by force of will.  When her pregnancy became obvious, she was moved to a nursery where girls were treated a little better.  The girls not obviously pregnant, but were nursing infants were still raped very often, but not as bad as when she first arrived.  Sae Jin was a strong girl and became an efficient producer of incubi.

Jun had been in the million strong army of North Korea for 10 years ever since he was 18.  His job had always been maintaining the minefields along the border with the puppet regime of the south.  They came and gave him his discharge and told him to report for processing.  Jun didn’t know it, but the million strong army was only about 600,000 now.  He was standing in line with the others and saw the large hairy ones observing.  He knew the hairy ones were advisers helping North Korea against its enemies.  There was an officer in front of him his shoulders slumped as if terribly depressed.  Normally Jun would not have dared talk to him, but he asked, “Sir, is there anything wrong?”
“Yes, the processing.”
“What’s wrong with the processing?”
“I’m not supposed to tell.  My family is at risk,” said the officer.
“Aren’t we going back to our families?” asked Jun.
“No, we are being processed for them,” answered the officer pointing at the hairy ones.
“Processed for them how?”
“For their dinner.”

Offline Rosa

• Junior
  • Merits 12
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 12:47:55 AM »
Another great chapter bro!
The smallest think can bring a great battle, but remember also small things can bring great peace

Jed
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2013, 02:12:36 PM »
Thank you Rosa.  I'm glad you liked it.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1094
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »
I've read these new chapters like 3 times now, Jed. I love the new twist of adding in the North Koreans! Good work, bud!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Jed
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 02:59:09 AM »
Thanks Vile.  That you are reading them more than once is very high praise.

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
  • Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2014, 05:05:03 AM »
I'm trying to widen my horizons and seek out different peoples stories to get a sense of their writing style. I must admit i like your way of going into detail on many things that make the story stay with you longer. I really enjoyed it and hope to read more of your work. Thank you.
Sorry, but this account was hacked.  Any PM's received from this profile in July of 2017 were sent by a douchebag imposter.

Offline NatalieNyx

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2014, 04:50:31 PM »
I have read a lot of your stories Jed, I love they way you write! You capture every moment perfectly  ::)