Author Topic: THE DEMON.  (Read 9059 times)

leftwanting
THE DEMON.
« on: July 27, 2013, 07:02:22 AM »

The Demon.

I have a lot of fantasies that all start with the same scenario, some years ago an ex boyfriend asked me if I would accompany him to a party at his boss’s house, and pretend to be his partner. He told me that his boss, a man in his early 70s, has an eye for pretty women, and I would help him in his attempts to climb the corporate ladder if I played the role for him.
At first I refused, even though he offered to “ make it worth my while” financially. I already had a date for the evening in question.
Two days later my date fell through, and I decided to take him up on his offer. My ex asked me to “ dress a little sexy” for him and to “play up to the old man a little” as he gave me the £100 that we had agreed on.  
I began to have second thoughts on the day of the party, and tried to get out of it, but he went mad when I phoned him saying that he couldn’t believe I would let him down at such short notice, and ranting on and on until I agreed to go.

I went a little over the top with the “dress sexy” request, thinking that I would have the last laugh, but when he picked me up, he just whistled and said “ good girl”

I felt a little ‘tarty’ as we drove off, the skirt was short, but it covered the tops of my hold ups, just.
 I took a lightweight long jacket that came below the hem of the skirt, and thought I would probably wear it all night, even though it was a warm evening. As we drove on I just told myself that nobody at the party was going to know me anyway, and that I would never see any of them again, so what the hell.
A white satin short sleeved blouse and no bra, with my favorite comfortable heels finished the look that they would all see. What they wouldn’t see was just for my knowledge, pink satin crotch less panties with red lace bows that tied together across my ‘modesty’. I bought them at a girly party and had never worn them until that night.

It was a long drive to an area that I didn’t know, the houses were stunning, and in the street that we parked in, it was obviously a very affluent area.
The boss’s house was huge, and as we went inside, my ex took my jacket off of me and gave it to an attendant. I felt naked, but soon noticed that I wasn’t alone in my code of dress. The boss didn’t know which way to turn all night, much to the anger of his wife, who gave me more than one dirty look through the evening.
Anyway, to cut a long story short, and get to the fantasy, I ended up having a row with my ex, getting my jacket and walking out.
It was about 2 am, dark but still warm, I stormed my way down the street, cursing him and the evening, under my breath.
As I headed into god knows where.

The reality of what happened was that I walked into a town as a club was kicking out, and I jumped into a taxi outside the club. It cost me £30 to get home.

So from this point, I have imagined many different endings to this eventful evening. Miles from home dressed a little risqué, at 2 am.

So here is one alternative fantasy ending:
THE DEMON.

As I marched away from the house, carrying my jacket over my arm, the realization of my predicament dawned on me. And I slowed to a more tentative walk, almost deciding to go back. I put my jacket on to cover my scanty clothing, just as an old London black cab came past me, the driver quickly slowed and pulled to the kerb some 30yds ahead.
As I neared the cab the driver asked if I needed a ride. I gave him my destination as I climbed aboard; “ Jeessus, you’re a long way from home” He did some calculating and offered me the ride for £30. I agreed, and sat back to calm myself of the evenings events.
When I opened my eyes, everything outside the cab was pitch black, no streetlights, and no houses. Looking past the driver I could see that we were traveling at some speed along a single lane country road.
 He made some small talk about where I had been this evening, and asked my name, telling me his was Clive, as if he was trying to keep my attention away froml as the driver cursed and said something about the rain causing trouble with the engine, he got out and opened the bonnet.
After a few minutes, he came back and said that the engine was finished for the night, he told me to walk into the town ahead, and take the first left turn, where I could then get another cab. He started chatting on his radio, as I got out and walked toward the town.

The o
I had no idea where I was, and the left turn that Clive had mentioned was a long way ahead.
My head was full of ‘ I can’t believe this is happening to me ‘ thoughts, as I just wanted to get home, go to bed and forget this evening ever happened. I was beginning to wish I’d stayed at the party.

The town was strangely warm for this time of night, lights in the houses seemed to turn off as I approached, I felt as if a thousand eyes were watching me from behind darkened windows, as my heels announced my presence.
 I un- buttoned the jacket to cool a little as I walked. I passed a row of shops that all seemed to have nothing on display in their windows. A strange place I thought, like a ghost town in the movies.
The turning was getting closer; I imagined a taxi rank full of cars waiting to take me home, maybe a club or train station would be there. I’ll do the jacket up again before I turn the corner.
Nearly there now, god it’s so quiet, my heels seemed to be echoing louder with every step.
I looked down as I reached for my buttons, to cover up.

Three women mar

She stood back and looked me up and down, while the girls adjusted their hold on me. She pulled a radio from her coat, and spoke into it:
“Thank you Clive, she is perfect, the master will be pleased”
 And then returned the radio to her pocket.
Then she slapped my face gently as she stared deep into my eyes, as if checking my consciousness and keeping me alert.  “Now let’s have a proper look at you”
They removed my jacket and the girls, who looked like twins, fastened the looped ends of ropes tightly to my wrists before renewing their hold on my arms. I could barely speak a slurred incoherent plea for help, as my whole body became weak, and my struggle became a futile wast
I tried speaking, to tell her that I was not a prostitute.
She found my cash in the jacket, and counted through the notes, before stuffing them back,
“You can keep your ‘cunt’ money whore, but we’ll take that necklace, for a little keepsake”
She spoke to the girls in some strange language, and they removed my necklace and replaced it with a tight wide banded choker of some kind.
My body was crawling with pins and needles, as my ears began to hiss, my skin was alive with sensitivity, and my eyes began to focus more sharply. My strength was returning slowly, but still I could hardly speak.
The two girls began fondling my breasts, and pinching my nipples through the material of my blouse, the woman took hold of the waistband of my skirt and pulled it a couple of inches higher. She then stood back and just watched the girls groping me, causing my nipples to erect against my will, and giggling to each other over their achievement, they held me firmly pressed against the shop door while my heels scraped the floor loudly as I tried to break their hold, but my legs just didn’t work properly. One of the girls made to put her hand up my skirt, but the woman barked some order at her and the girl quickly returned her hand to my breast.
Then she spoke in English,
“That’s for the master only, you can have her when he is finished with her”
My eyes widened, and my heart raced with fear at her words, as the realization of my fate struck me like a lightening bolt.
The girls giggled again, and continued their assault on my painfully sensitive nipples.
I tried again to scream, but still nothing more than a dry breath came out. My eyes rolled with frustration and my head fell back against the door in hopeless defeat. I spoke through gritted teeth as loudly as I could:
“Bitch”
She just laughed, and said,
“Whore”
Another few minutes passed, until she spoke in gobbledygook again, and the girls picked up the long lengths of rope that hung from my wrists, as the woman, attached a leash to the thing around my neck and yanked me forward.
I struggled to walk properly; I staggered as if I were drunk, as they guided me out of the shop doorway and towards whatever awaited me around that left turning. Again I tried to plead for freedom or cry out for help, but my voice was still chemically muted.
She pulled me with yanks on the leash like I was an animal being led to slaughter, the girls held my arms, and carried the ropes that were attached to them, as my stride and pace improved a little. My heels again echoed with scraping uneven steps, as we rounded the corner.
It was a narrow dark dead end street that opened out into some kind of courtyard about 100 yds. Ahead.
Groups of people were gathered there, all were dressed in black, and the crowd mumbled some kind of excited appreciation, as I was lead before them.
The women guided me between two sets of stepladders and pushed my back to a brick wall, the girls hurried up the ladders and fed the ropes attached to my wrists through metal rings, forcing my arms to stretch out high and wide above my head, as they came down and tied the ropes off to some fixings on the wall, leaving my feet barely supporting my weight on the ground.
The ladders were removed; the girls fled into the crowd, and the woman violently ripped open my blouse, bearing my naked breasts for the crowd as they clapped and mumbled their appreciation.
Then she carefully and methodically lifted and rolled the front of my skirt before tucking it into my waistband. I stood humiliated in front of a smiling crowd, as I tried to kick out at her, and screamed muted obscenities that were lost among the bustle of noise.
 As my strength was now returning I began to fight against the ropes, wriggling and twisting, pulling and bucking with everything I had, they all just watched in silence as my useless attempts, sapped my energy, and I hung my head in shame.

As I half hung there, like the figure on a crucifix, the matronly woman stood before me and lifted my chin to her face while stroking my left breast with the back of the fingers on her right hand. She spoke softly to me:

“Tonight Nadia, you are the luckiest whore in the kingdom, you will soon carry the seed of the master. As you are so pretty, he will take you from the front, and allow you to witness his beauty”

I tried to spit in her face, but my mouth was dry.
She smiled at me and turned to speak to the crowd.

“ Gathering of dark souls, prepare yourselves for his presence”

Then she, and the crowd all removed the black gowns of clothing that they wore. At least 50 men and women stood before me in various states of undress, some totally naked, some dressed in lingerie or strange looking bondage type clothing, many of the men had erections, they all moved aside in unison to form a pathway to me, and then bowed their heads and began chanting quietly in some strange rhythmic language.

My heart was beating hard and fast, my fear raced adrenalin through my veins, My whole self trembled as I awaited my fate, I begged and pleaded with them with the loudest whispers I could force past my lips, as I waited for the man who was going to rape me to arrive, while I struggled against the bonds that yielded no mercy.
 My only thought was:
‘Oh my god, I’m fucked’.
Then the whole place fell into total silence, the only sound was the ringing in my ears, and my feet softly scraping the concrete as I still struggled a weak effort to break free.

Something moved from the darkest corner of the courtyard, I tried to focus on my nemesis, to see what the bastard looked like. I wanted to curse at him, to show him my strength and let him know that I wasn’t going to be an easy conquest. But nothing in my wildest imagination could have prepared me for the thing that emerged into the dim light.

What began as a Dark fuzzy, almost transparent shape moved into the clearing and stood before me while it’s entity seemed to draw energy from the crowd to form solidity. My mouth dropped, as I looked upon the hideous beast that formed before my widened eyes.

A hugely muscular demonic figure, chest rising as it breathed with the purr of a lion, Dark grey leather like skin matted with sparse course hair. Its feet were cloven hoofs, it’s massive powerful hands carried claw like nails, and between its legs hung a visibly pulsating penis the size of my forearm. His ugly deformed and wart covered face was topped with two short horns either side. His mouth parted open, as his breathing became louder showing razor sharp brown teeth, his heartbeat was clearly audible, above the growl of his breathwith some kind of powerful hypnosis.
The Devil himself, stood before me.

He exuded some kind of overpowering sexual energy, men and women either side of him where masturbating uncontrollably, and moans of ecstasy echoed around the yard. Soon every kind of sexual act was taking place between the frenzied crowds.
As he stared into my soul, my body became electrified with desire, I could feel my nipples and my clitoris thumping to the beat of his heart, ponding and hardened like never before, aching almost painful.
My pussy was wet and swollen, and I struggled to release my arms, only this time wn life was to orgasm.
The bonds held fast, as I writhed and squeezed my legs together trying to come by any means possible, gasping and moaning still held in his gaze. He spoke to my head with some kind of telepathy,
“Open your legs, whore”
I immediately obeyed and parted my feet as wide as I could, while thrusting my wet crotch towards him, hoping, begging for contact. My voice pleaded with him:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:23:26 PM by leftwanting »

Dynamite
Re: THE DEMON.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 11:14:45 PM »
Great story, Nadia! Verrrry much my cup of tea.  >:D

leftwanting
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 02:56:48 AM »
Great story, Nadia! Verrrry much my cup of tea.  >:D

Thank you, There is more story to this fantasy, my fantasies often develop into further chapters. Maybe I'll expand on it here if others are interested.  >:D  :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:53:01 AM »
Yes please, that would be nice !!  8)
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

leftwanting
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 05:06:35 PM »
THE DEMON pt.2

Well, the legacy of having the devils slimy tongue rammed down eaves you with an increadable desire for sex that just doesn’t go away, a Heigh of all erogenous zones, and a constant al relief.
Just an uncontrollable burning, acsessed with the need for constant orgasm.

The legis cock fill me, and his balls empty his seed into my wom.

The girls keep me tied to the bed for most of the time, and hardly ever stop touching me, and making me come.
 When I get too sore they treat me with lotions and potions, and then return to teasing my swollen sex organs.

The matron tells me, as she sits on the bed that I am tied to, that the twins are the master’s daughters, from the rape of onhe was the last victim 5 years ago, a woman called Jane. The master was not pleased with female birth, and punished the mother d now believes she is a man. She walks around naked wearing a huge strap on, and services both men and women violently, whenever she is allowed free time from her cell.
Nobody is allowed to resist or refuse her. So everyone hides when she is out, but she always finds a few of the group to fuck.
There had been other victims like me, over many years, but only Jane had to full term.d  their late teens.

Matron tells me that I’d better hope that I give birth to a male.
And she laughs as she adds,
“Or the m
She assures me that I will go full term, as the master will send speays, the first of which I would receive that night at midnight.  And she adds that my next 4 ½ months would be filled with continuous orgasms, for the good of the “baby’s” development. Then she stands and leaves me to the twins.

The girls give me a bed bath, before their incessa
They seem to speak to each other telepathically, the only sound I ever hear from them is giggles, and moans of pleasure. They touch each other, while they work on me, and sometimes break from my body to work each other to climax, before they are back at me with renewed vigor.
I am still Nadia inside my head; I know this is wrong, I fear for my life, I am humiliated, disgusted and degraded beyond belief, but I just can’t help it, I want more sex.

At 6pm they release me from the bed, my hands are retied behind my back, and I am lead to the toilet, a hot bath followed by a rinse in the shower. The girls rub scented oils over every inch of me, and I am returned to the room, untied, and dressed in a black satin baby doll nightie, with matching panties, it’s the first time I have been clothed for 2 days. They push me and nudge me into walking around the room for about twenty minutes, and then leave me alone, locking the door as they leave.

I stand at the barred window and stare out at the courtyard, and the brick wall where he raped me. My fingers gently stroking my nipples, as remember the details of the event.

The only furniture in the room is the bed, and a leather 2-seat chesterfield. I look at the leather cuff restraints at the corners of the bed, as I begin to hump myself against the arm of the seat, I need to come. Eventually I do.
The twins return sometime later and change the sheets on the bed before forcing me back onto it and cuffing me spread open again.
I am left alone for hours, with my cravings building until I am writhing and bucking the air on the bed, moaning like a whore, and crying out for somebody to fuck me. The panties are soaked, and my clit is thumping in rhythm with my racing pulse.
I smile as the girls return in anticipation of them ravaging me, and easing my itch. But they torment me by sitting on the seat and fingering each other as they giggle and moan and watch me jerking against my bonds.
Begging them: “Plleeease”
A sudden loud noise rocks the bed and shocks me into a stilled state of fear, the girls watch and play as two hideously ugly demons scamper out from under the bed, and spring up onto the mattress, squatting either side of me.
Little skinny midget demons, pinkish red warty skin, Black nails tip long fingers and toes, short stumpy wagging tails. They move swiftly, and laugh loudly like hyenas.
 Between theie erections, andThe one to my left jumps over my chest, and forcefully shoves his cock into my mouder and faster as he grasps the back of my head and fucks with the speed of a rabbit, I am held too tightly to move, as wideand gurgling moans.
The other one jumps between my open legs and I fmy thin line of defense. The wet silk of the black panties is soon dispatched in tatters, and he is deep inside me matching the speed of his ugly partner. They fuck me hard and viol As I come repeatedly, I realize that iell begins to ring out in the courtyard.
I eagerly take my medicine down my throat and deep inside my pussy. Coll me from both ends, as they continue with relentless speed, fucking me while I shudder with powerful orgaons, and the moaning of the girls fill the room as the bell continues towards its twelfth long deep toll. I moan any throat the pleasure is unbelievable. I never want this to stop, but with the final toll of the bell, thmping their filth into me, and scamper away back under the bed.
The girls are sixty nineing as I roll my head in their direction, both coming hard and squealing into each other’s pussies. I am still shaking withdicine spills from all 4 of my lips. The twins break from each other and rush to lick it up, moaning as they feast. I fall asle

« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:30:05 PM by leftwanting »

Dynamite
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 07:16:55 PM »
Wow. More please!

leftwanting
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 12:00:33 PM »
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 12:28:04 PM by leftwanting »

leftwanting
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »

His “Son” into the world, and impro all women; he will entice, seduce, or rape any woman he sees as worthy of his seed.
I look at her with such mixed feelings, a

My belly swells, over the next 4 months, and my sexual desire reaches even greater heights.
I am dressed and taken to the courtyard on a daily basis froup gathers to watch and revere me.
 Men stand at a distaey bow their heads; women come to me and embrace or kiss me. They stroke and pat my tummy, and even gently rub me between my legs. They speak in strange tongues as they stare long
I notice that a tall metal gate now closes off the “left turn road” that they lead me down to meet with my fate.

M full term pregnancy, when, one night, I am drugged while tied to the bed with another injection in my neck.
The thing that grew inside me is t
Matron tells me he is the most beautiful boy she has ever seen, and she takes great pride in adding that he has an absolutely huge cock.

I ask her if he is “normal” and she replies: “Far bet, while his father watches over him and teaches him of his purpose.
“ The master is pleased with you, whore. Be thankful that your fate will be pleasant”

Another month passes and I am allowed freedom from heightened desire, they take me in the courtyard or visit my room at night, the twins like to watch.
Matron tells me that my sex drive woule fun to dress a little ‘tarty’ for “The Boss” Oh if I’d only have known. As I stepped into the crotch less pink panties, I remembered the girls’ ‘Toy Party’ where I bought them, thinking that they were sexy.
My libido had almost returned to normal, by now I was only masturbating around 8 times a day, and the girls came to me less often.
I sat in my ‘Party. Clothes, and remembered the midnight demons, as mlay back on the bed and spread the panties open, as my fingers delved into my wetness. I moaned as I imagined them inside me again, feeding me.
Matron interrupted me and sternly told me to follow her, “ immediately”
We hurried through the building and across the yard, I was a little uneasy on my heels, from lack of wearing them. I followed her to another building and up two flights of stairs. She led me to a door and inserted a key as she told me to
“Go inside, your new life awaits you”
She hurried me through the open door and then quickly slammed it shut before turning the key in the lock.

The room was large well furnished and decorated with flowers, two other rooms adjoined without doors, one a kitchen and the other a bedroom, a door in the wall between then must have been a toilet I thought.  I walked around the main room breathing in the fragrance of the beautiful bouquets, studying the titles of books on the shelves, and admiring the quality of the furnishings, before I strolled into the bedroom.

I froze in the middle of the room as a voice spoke softly from a corner behind me:
“You must be the new whore, the SLUT that gave the BASTARD what he wanted”
As I turnehe went on:
“I got the flowers for you bitch, you are ushed at me, and forced ushe struggled my hands into cuffs through the headboard, and forced hers deep into my wet pussy.
She stare a
“My cunt now” she repeated with every hard thrust of her large lifelike cock, as she feroce balls. “My cunt now”
Shg force while she dribbled saliva from her gasping relentl now, my cunt now” “My” “Cunt” “Now”
I shook with
Matrons words echoed, “Your fate will be pleasant”.. “ Yoou”,

“MY CUNT NOW”
 >:D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:28:23 PM by leftwanting »

Offline BlairCreations

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Hia
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 03:05:48 AM »
 :o :emot_thedrool.gif: :o you cant stop now this story is absolutly a,azing i need to hear the resr of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If What You See By The Eye Doesnt Please You, Close Your Eyes And See From The Heart Because, The Heart Can See Farther Than The Eyes Can Wander

Offline epicsunrise
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »
I loved this. I just wish the first part got to the conclusion before you wrote the second part.