ravishu.com

March 28, 2017, 12:52:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 182,181 posts.
This forum contains 12,556 topics.
We have 16,299 registered users.
Please welcome flintstone, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teaching Tommy a Lesson  (Read 26549 times)
deviant
Sophomore

Merits 5

Ignore
« on: June 23, 2014, 08:13:54 PM »

In the small and rural areas of the south things are handled much differently.  The rich and powerful are usually one or two families and justice is taken care of personally.  Things are done in the dark that no one speaks of.

Tommy tugged at the ropes binding his hands behind his back.  The hood over his face was causing him to sweat profusely.  The van in which he was in was bouncing roughly, signaling that they were on one of the many dirt and gravel roads in the area that one could get lost on and never found.

The van stopped. Tommy was pulled out and forced to his knees nearby. The hood was pulled off and he strained to see in the pitch darkness.   In the distance, a figure slowly emerged. Sitting on a log, puffing a cigarette and his hand clutched around a pistol was Scott.  Tommy knew why he was here.

“Well well.  Nice to see you Tommy,”  Scott remarked as he slowly made his way towards him.   Word is out that you have been fucking my girl.  I say Scott would not do that to me, but the opinion is overwhelming.   So, I thought I would get it straight from the horses mouth.”

“Did you fuck Amy?” Scott snarled.

“Shit no man. I would never do that do you, you know me better than that.” Scott replied as he sought any words that would not incriminate him.

Scott struck Tommy with the barrel of the gun across his face. Blood immediately began to flow from his mouth.   “Don't fucking lie to me you bastard.” he threatened.

“Scott I swear. Me and Amy, we are just friends.  We may have been fooling around a little, but I would never touch your girl,”  Scott tried to assure him.

Scott sighed as he reached into his shirt pocket and tossed some glossy photos onto the ground.  Tommy's heart nearly stopped when saw the graphic images of him fucking Amy in the hotel room.

“It's not like you think.  She was all over me. I tried to stop, but she would not let me be.” Scott stammered.

“Oh so now it is her fault huh?” Scott moaned.  “Get his clothes off, we will see what kind of a stud he really is,” Scott ordered to the half dozen males that had accompanied him to the remote site.

Tommy felt the sharp knife cutting at his shirt until it was ripped into shreds from his body.  His shoes and socks were removed, then his pants were pulled off.  He struggled as the knife ripped his underwear and in moments he was completely naked, his eight inch cock dangling between his legs.

Scott took the knife and placed it against Tommy's balls, causing him to gasp and tense in fear. “If you want to keep these, beg for your life,” Scott fumed.

“Please, Scott. I beg you don't kill me,” Tommy whimpered.

“Kill you. Hell no. I'm not going to kill you. I am going turn you into our own little bitch.  From now on, you belong to me, and will do whatever I say, or I cut off your dick and balls.”

“Do we have a deal?” Scott hissed as he pressed the blade of the knife tighter against his balls.
“Yes, yes. Please, just don't hurt me,” Tommy pleaded.

“Let him go,”  Scott ordered and his hands were freed.   If Tommy thought it was over he soon found out it had only begun.  Scott walked back and retrieved his gun and pointed it at Tommy cocking the trigger.

“Get on the ground you worthless piece of shit.  Face down!” Scott ordered.

Tommy was trembling as he lay face down on the dirt ground.  “Now show us how you fucked her. Fuck the ground. 

Tommy hesitated thinking Scott could not be serious, but the piercing sound of the gun firing and a bullet hissing just over his head convinced him otherwise.

“Start humping the ground. Now!!” Scott yelled.

Tommy could hear the degrading laughter of the men as he began humping the ground.  As he ground his stomach and cock into the hard dirt, small bits of gravel and sand were cutting into his flesh.

“Please don't make me do this,” Tommy pleaded.

“Shut up and do as your told. I will tell you when to stop,”  Scott growled.  As Tommy humped the ground, Scott walked up behind him and slipped the barrel of the pistol between his ass cheeks.  Tommy could feel it pressing against his anus.

“Faster boy,” Scott ordered as he pressed the gun harder against his rear entrance.  Tommy flexed his ass cheeks harder as he ground his cock faster against the hard ground.   All around him he could hear the laughter of the men.   

“If this is how you fucked my girl, she should be more insulted than me, “Scott growled as he clutched his left hand into Tommy's black hair and forced him to stand up.   Scott then ridiculed Tommy for his half erect penis, running the gun barrel up and down his shaft causing it to involuntarily harden.

Scott again stood in front of Tommy who was clearly as much ashamed as he was embarrassed.    Scott called to one of the males to join him at his side then ordered Tommy to crawl over to them on his hands and knees.

“I am really curios as to what you made my girl do. Show us how she sucked your cock.  Take his pants down and suck it dry,” Scott ordered.

“No Scott, please. Not that. I can't, “Tommy pleaded, but his plea was only met with a firm kick in the balls by Tommy, which caused him to double over in pain and nearly vomit.

“Wrong answer bitch,” Tommy growled as he reached down with an open hand and grabbed Tommy's balls, squeezing them roughly.

When Tommy recovered he reached for the male's pants with trembling fingers and unzipped them, pulling them down to his ankles.  He then slid the guys underwear down and stared at the thick and meaty cock and hairy balls dangling in front of his face.

Unbeknownst to Tommy, Amy had been brought along by Scott and was out of sight in Scott's car watching Tommy's debasement.   Rather than feel any sympathy for him, she had peeled off her panties and with both feet spread wide on the dash, she was feverishly rubbing her pussy.

“Oh yes, make him suck that cock and swallow his cum” she groaned in a lusty voice.

Tommy leaned forward and took the cock into his mouth.  It tasted salty and Tommy fought the urge to gag.

“My Amy is a better cock sucker than that,” Scott growled. Now show me how she did it to you. I want you to empty his balls and swallow every drop you bastard, “Scott hissed.

Tears filled his eyes as he felt the cock grow inside his mouth, stretching it too painful limits.

“Rub his balls.”  “flick his piss slit with your tongue,” the men would yell as Tommy bobbed back and forth on the engorged cock meat.

As Tommy worked on the swollen cock, Amy feverishly worked on her own swollen pussy, getting off on Tommy's humiliation.

Tommy soon felt the cock spasm inside his mouth and then felt the hot jet of cum fill his mouth and begin oozing down his throat.  He gagged and panicked for air as the thick glob of cum slithered down his throat, some spilling out the sides of his mouth.

Scott came over as Tommy fell backwards, coughing up the last drops of cum from his mouth.  “Amy told me you licked her cunt and asshole, but you just couldn't get your pathetic cock hard enough to fuck her.  Well now I believe her, “Scott remarked as he reached down and put his hands around Tommy's still semi-hard cock.

Scott turned to the men again.  “Take this fagot and bend him over a rock and hold him down.”

Two burley males drug Tommy over to a nearby rock and bent him over it, holding him in that position.   Tommy could imagine what was coming next, but he prayed he was wrong.

Scott tossed a jar of Vaseline to the remaining guys.  “Get in line boys. Time to teach this piece of shit what really happens when he messes with my girl.”

The guys quickly dropped their pants and took their position behind the squirming and pleading Tommy, his pale and bare ass shining in the dim light of the halogen lamps.   

None of the guys would consider themselves gay, they were doing it to humiliate Tommy.  The first lubed up his cock with its thick mushroom head and pressed it against Tommy's ass as he screamed into the night air.

Amy was working on her second orgasm as she watched the men lining up to gang bang Tommy's asshole.

The male pumped his cock in and out of Tommy's ass furiously, totally ignoring his painful pleas to stop.  The male groaned loudly and filled Tommy's ass with a load of thick white cum.  As he pulled from the abused hole, the cum oozed out, some sticking to Tommy's ass and some dropping on the ground.

“NEXT” Scott yelled as Tommy pleaded all the more for them to stop.

Tommy screamed again as another thick cock invaded his ass.  No lube was used by this attacker and Tommy could hear the other men urging him to fuck him harder.

When the third guy entered him, his ass was on fire. It felt like someone had filled it with broken glass.  As the male ground into him with a steady rhythm he could feel his ass being stretched even further.

The last to fuck him was Scott himself, who delighted in making it hurt even more with long and painful thrusts.  Just before he shot his wad, he pulled out and went to face Tommy.  With his dick throbbing and leaking precum he grabbed Tommy by the hair and shoved his cock into Tommy's mouth.

“Swallow it,” he ordered.  Tommy was too tired and too sore to put up any resistance as he opened his mouth. 

It felt like a gallon of hot cum poured from Scott's throbbing cock as Tommy fought to swallow the rancid content.   As Scott pulled out, Tommy fell to the ground in an exhausted heap.  Scott leaned down and whispered into his ear.

“Touch Amy again and I will kill you.  Tell anyone about this and I will kill you, so If I were you I would just accept the fact that I own your ass now.  If you agree, nod,” Scott threatened.

Tommy slowly nodded his head as he lay there oozing cum from his abused asshole.   He opened his eyes a few moments later to find a dozen set of feet surrounding him.  One set belonged to a female. He looked up to see Amy glaring down at him with an evil grin.

“I can't believe I let a pathetic loser like you stick his cock in me,” She groaned. “Hose him down boys,” she yelled.

Before Tommy could react, six cocks began pissing on him.  Hot jets of smelly pee soaked his body for what seemed like an eternity.

Tommy lay on the ground naked, abused, and covered in piss as Scott put his arms around Amy and walked away.

“Fucking cunt,” he moaned before he passed out.
Anusdestroyer
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »

sweet story
yorkie111
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 03:31:09 AM »

Don't know how I missed this story.
Glad I found it though. Short and detailed and got me horny, which is how I like them.
spitandshovelover
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 03:26:45 PM »

That was so fucking good!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: