Author Topic: Chapter One: European Beach [ORIGINAL; Fetish Exhibitionism Reluc F/M Oral Sex]  (Read 1627 times)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
[Author's Note: Weird title, I know. lol
This is Chapter One of a story requested by daitalianjob. This is more of backstory/buildup as we learn a little about the characters involved and their fetish (as well as my own and daitalianjob's of course), after I finish Chapter One quite possibly he will suggest more background on the main characters when the real action starts in Chapter Two.
That's not to say there's no action in this story. There is some at the end of the chapter which will include public sex. ;-) Enjoy! G
P.S. Please, no comments until I finish the story. Thank you!]

Antonio Ferrara was twenty-three, an Italian-American; He was tall, good-looking with a dark complexion and confident in his life. He had been raised to be a confident adult, and after completing his schooling, he was now settled into his career for some time now and knew he had a bright future.
His girlfriend, Lorian, was twenty-two and very sexy, her varied background a contributing factor.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Antonio jokingly - but lovingly - referred to his love as a "mutt"; Her father was Greek/Spanish and her mother was French/Portuguese/German. Her parents had met in Italy and decided to settle there but much later moved to America where Antonio and Lorian met in College and fell in love.
As well as lust. The two loved sex and fucked often. Antonio loved the perfection of his love's body; Her curves, her olive complexion, her large, dark-brown-areolaed breasts, high and firm, her full, firm ass and slim thighs. He especially loved her unshaven pussy. It was covered in the darkest brown pubes, obscured by the thick, massive forest of curls.
As a teenager, Antonio fantasized about meeting a female with a natural vagina. Like his mother had.
He was young when he accidentally saw his mother Marlena's black-haired pussy. It had a strong affect on him. He started examining every young vagina he could, not knowing girl's his age at the time were too young for pubic hair.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Of course a few of the girls were upset and told their own mothers, so it quickly got back to Marlena.
Antonio's mother saw the humor in it as did some of the other mothers, as well as the child's curiousity. But she sat him down to talk to him, telling him what he was doing wasn't right.
Curious in her own right, Marlena asked Antonio why he was doing what he did. Embarrassed, he admitted he had seen her hairy vagina and wanted to see more. Marlena laughed and told him about puberty when girls begin to grow pubic hair.
So Antonio looked forward to puberty. Of course he couldn't do what he'd done to those girls, he's have to charm them, and charm he had, as well as seduction techniques he'd learned from his father.
So now in High School, Antonio made the rounds, seducing teenage girls out of their clothes and soon finding himself disappointed.
Marlena noticed her son's downcast demeanor and questioned him. Embarrassed again, he admitted what he'd learned from his father and what he had been doing.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
His mother laughed as before, and explained to him American girls were very different than girls back in Italy. Strangely many preferred to shave their pubic hair off.
Dejected, Antonio went through the rest of High School seeking Italian girls and rarely finding any.
But then he met Lorian in College. He knew she wasn't Italian but Antonia knew he was falling in love, as was she.
And soon enough he found that Lorian had the bush he desired. And when the two virgins consumated their relationship, he as well as Lorian realized sex was something else they desired greatly. They became inseparable.
They moved in together after College once they found jobs. Lorian received a long distance call from a well-off uncle in Europe. He had a villa near the Mediterranean Sea and invited her to spend a few weeks their in the coming summer with her parents.
Lorian told him her parents couldn't come but asked if she could bring her love Antonio. Her uncle said to bring Antonio AND his parents.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Marlena was excited to go but his father said he would be unable to. Antonio suggested to his mother that maybe her sister Chiara Brescia and her husband would like to join them. His aunt Chiara was as excited as his mother to go. Like his father his uncle could not go, so that summer it was just the four of them staying at Lorian's uncle's villa: Antonio, Lorian, Marlena and Chiara.
The villa itself was amazing and the four explored it at times when the weather didn't permit them to explore the Mediterranean coast. There was much to see, much beauty around them to enjoy and explore.
But they also spent much time at the nearby beach. Marlena and Chiara wore skimpy bikinis like Lorian, colorful bikinis that showed off the older womens' still young-looking bodies, barely concealing their large breasts and their unshaven pubes were peeping from their bikinis as well.
"I see you still let the garden grow wild," Chiara joked to her sister.
Marlena laughed. "And I see you still do as well!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"Well, what other way is there?" Chiara retorted. "A real woman NEVER shaved her cunt."
"You've got that right!" Marlena laughed. "I love my luxariant pubes, and my Franscico still gets a raging hard on when I lower my panties!"
"Mmmm, I know exactly what you mean, sister!" Chiara said, giving Marlena a knowing smile as her hand slipped between her legs, her pussy becoming moist from their discussion. "Marcelo loves eating my unshaven cunt and slamming his fat salami into it!"
Marlena started to rub her pussy as well.
"What about you, dear?" Chiara said, turning to Lorian. "Do you keep it natural?"
Marlena smiled, knowing her son's taste in pussy all too well.
Lorian smiled. "I'll let you decide..." She flipped her bikini bottom to the side, baring her dark brown pubes. Antonio let out a silent gasp, shocked at his love's public display. He looked around nervously to see if anyone noticed. Still, he had to admit the sight aroused him greatly.
"Very nice," Chiara said. "But not as nice as mine."

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
With that, Antonio's aunt pulled her own bikini bottom to the side, exposing her own thicket of black curls.
Antonio gaped at the two bushes before him, especially his aunt's which he'd never seen before. He felt his cock hardening as he licked his lips from the other side of Lorian.
"Ha! I have you both beat!" Marlena chimed in as she exposed her own black-haired bush, the first one of Antonio had ever laid eyes on. He found his cock aching at the sight of the three unshaven pussies before him.
The three women paid Antonio no mind, though.
"Oh, please," Chiara scoffed. "MINE is the best bush."
"Like Hell!" Marlena retorted. "My pubes are silkier & thicker," She said as she ran her fingers through her curls.
Lorian kept silent, not wanting to get involved in the heated family argument though she knew that SHE had the best unshaven pussy between the three.
"Not as silky is my own!" Chiara countered. "Francisco won't even eat your cunt you told me!"
"Well he will when I get back home!" Marlena retorted.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Caught up in themselves, the foursome didn't notice the woman close by, giving the group the evil eye.
The woman was about Marlena's age back when he developed his curiousity about unshaven pussy. In fact, she had three young sons right there on the beach with her, ages ranging from eight to twelve, and she was disgusted that her innocent sons had to witness their public display.
Finally having enough, the woman rose and stumped angrily over the the group. They did not notice her approach, the women caught up in their discussion and Antonio caught up in the mass of pubes.
She stopped beside Marlena, preparing to give the three women a piece of her mind when something else caught her eye.
She gaped at the sight of Antonio's thick, nearly 10" cock poking from his skimpy Speedo.
"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed.
The three women stopped what they were doing and looked up at the newcomer. When they saw their gaze was intent on something past them they all turned to their right and saw Antonio's own exposure.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
When he realized the four women were staring at him, he looked and his face grew hot when he realized he was exposing himself to his aunt, mother and some stranger!
Lorian jumped up. "Excuse us, ladies," She said as she grabbed Antonio's hand and led him away from the other three gaping women, towards a large sand dune.
Passing it, Lorian was pleased to see this area deserted.
Pushing Antonio down onto his back, She hissed "I've never been this turned on in my life!" as Lorian dropped to her knees and deep-throated her love's large cock.
Antonia had to admit he was just as turned on, but they were in public!
"No, Lorian..." He moaned, trying to pushe her off of his cock. "Not here..." Antonio looked around furtively, glad at least that no one seemed to be around.
But Lorian wouldn't budge. Her mouth stayed locked on his slab of meat tightly.
Antonio kept trying to reason with her, but the more turned on her grew he finally gave up.
She moaned as her mouth flew up and down his length rapidly.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Her tongue swirled around his fat shaft.
Antonio had to admit Lorian never blew him this intensely before. It was like she was possessed. He groaned and lay back on the sand, eyes closing.
Lorian's mouth bobbed up and down on her love's cock, faster and faster. He didn't even last ten minutes.
"I'm cumming!" He groaned.
She moaned, her mouth still locked tightly around his length.
Finally he grunted as his cock spasmed and exploded in her mouth. Blast after blast of hot, white jizz filled her eager mouth, and Lorian swallowed down each quickly, her throat working rapidly.
Antonio shot eight or nine bolts, and Lorian continued to suck on him, determined to make sure he remained hard.
Satisfied, she pulled her mouth off of his cock and threw herself on her back. Spreading her legs and pulling her bikini bottom further to ther side, she blurted out "Fuck me, my love!"
"What?!?" Antonio said, eyes wide.
"You heard me!" She said, rubbing her soaked pussy.
"Here?!? No way! Not in public!"

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
"If you don't fuck me now," Lorian began, "You we not get any from me for the rest of this trip!"
Antonio looked on in horror, listening to her words, her threat. As he watched her rapidly rub her unshaven pussy, he had to admit he was highly aroused.
Looking around once more, he finally grabbed his cock and dropped on top of her, plungling it into her.
Lorian cried out as his huge cock filled her, forced into her so deeply.
Lost in animal lust, Antonio rammed into her harder than he ever had before. She screamed as he plunged in and out of her pussy roughly. Lorian loved it.
Soon she was cumming more intensely than she ever had before. She realized it was because of the excitement of fucking in public and the fact that he was like an animal all of a sudden. He'd always been an amazing lover, but never like this.
Lorian lost track of how many orgasms she had, twenty, thirty, who knew anymore? Antonio went on despited the rapid fucking for a good forty-five minutes.

- Unknown

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
Finally he cried out and shot his jizz into her, pumping another eight bolts into her ravaged pussy.
Exhausted and spent, he collapsed atop his love, the fact that they were in public having just engaed in a sexual act forgotten.
Lorian didn't care that his full weight was on her. She'd never felt this satisfied, this fulfilled.
She smiled, looking forward to spending the rest of her life with this stud... THE END [FOR NOW...]

- Unknown

Offline daitalianjob
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
What an amazing start to an amazing story!

Just picturing my mom's hairy bush in the beach makes this all the more hot! And my hairy girlfriend would approve too ;)

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Fellow
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
I know you wanted more discussion of bushes between the three women but I was getting horny writing that part and kind of rushed it! ;-) Glad you like it so far, daitalianjob!

- Unknown

Offline redhatlover
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Caught up in themselves, the foursome didn't notice the woman close by, giving the group the evil eye.
The woman was about Marlena's age back when he developed his curiousity about unshaven pussy. In fact, she had three young sons right there on the beach with her, ages ranging from eight to twelve, and she was disgusted that her innocent sons had to witness their public display.
Finally having enough, the woman rose and stumped angrily over the the group. They did not notice her approach, the women caught up in their discussion and Antonio caught up in the mass of pubes.
She stopped beside Marlena, preparing to give the three women a piece of her mind when something else caught her eye.
She gaped at the sight of Antonio's thick, nearly 10" cock poking from his skimpy Speedo.
"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed.
The three women stopped what they were doing and looked up at the newcomer. When they saw their gaze was intent on something past them they all turned to their right and saw Antonio's own exposure.

How about a story when this group gets back home?  I am sure all three boys are hard from looking at all that bush!
I am like Charlie the Tuna: I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good!