ravishu.com

February 22, 2017, 05:06:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 174,633 posts.
This forum contains 12,127 topics.
We have 16,181 registered users.
Please welcome Suspech1, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zambian Meat's (cannibal site) sign up process denied me lol fukkers  (Read 1954 times)
kira
Reporter
Graduate

Merits 108

Ignore
« on: April 15, 2014, 04:57:12 PM »

trolling through cnn.com earlier today i read a piece about two brothers in Pakistan rearrested (two separate incidents) of cannibalism which led me to a second article about two guys who met each other on Zambianmeat.com one guy asked the other guy to kill him and eat him because of a long time fantasy, the second guy who is a forensic police officer agreed and had a meal. so... me being me i had to know what's up with this site.

went through the one page sign up and after it thought about my application for awhile it came back and said im a known spammer and access denied.

wtf??
now i'll never know what they're up to ??
Genophan
Undergrad

Merits 14

Obscurum Per Lux Lucis

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:36:17 AM »

Never say never ...I just signed up.  

I passed the first spam check and clicked the activation link sent to an email address ...however the hoop jumping isnt over yet.  Once I clicked link I was sent to a page stating that I would have to have my account activated by an Administrator before I am able to log in.

So I have to wait for an Admin to activate the account, assuming they do.  I used the same username I use on a couple of Dolcett style sites I am a member of anyway, so that might play in my favour if they do any 'checking'

I will keep you posted lol ~.O
kira
Reporter
Graduate

Merits 108

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:42:00 PM »

i Knew i could count on you Geno.

:)
thanks
Genophan
Undergrad

Merits 14

Obscurum Per Lux Lucis

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 05:49:53 AM »

i Knew i could count on you Geno.

:)
thanks

lol.

I just checked ...seems that the Admin over there has clicked the 'approve' button.  Says a lot for their standards if they let me in!

I have only had a quick scan through some of the posts over there ...they are 'interesting', I just found a couple of 'advertisers' in Aus as well -smirks-  

Edit

Spent a bit more time on there now (edited this post rather than double post) Its quite a buffet of boards that seem to mix clear fantasy with a certain level of 'reality', at least perusing the 'ads' section there are a large number of guys desperate to end up on the dinner table.  I am sure that 90% of these are just fantasists who just get a kick out of it and wouldn't carry it through, though some seem very intent on realising their fantasy.

The site is mostly in English, though they have a couple of specific foreign language sections, French and German.  The German board being the most active of the two.  Its a mix of recipes, general BS, real news and some of the worst written stories I have scanned over in quite a while.

One thing I have noticed though is it mostly seems to cater for men eating men ...there are precious few 'active' females on the board and I don't think they are all that concerned about that.  There actually seems to be some latent 'disaproval' if not hostility from some quarters to women....

...hmmm ...might have to put the bitch amongst the pigeons -grins-
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:36:38 AM by Genophan » Logged
zokah
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 92

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 04:54:00 AM »

One thing I have noticed though is it mostly seems to cater for men eating men ..

There has always been something about cannibals that want to eat penis so man on man isn't a huge surprise

and you know they will swallow Cheesy

If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Genophan
Undergrad

Merits 14

Obscurum Per Lux Lucis

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 03:48:08 AM »

One thing I have noticed though is it mostly seems to cater for men eating men ..

There has always been something about cannibals that want to eat penis so man on man isn't a huge surprise

and you know they will swallow Cheesy

Thats true.  I am wondering if it is grounded in something to do with 'virility' much like the eating of Tiger penis in places like China and Laos is ...or maybe a cure for erectile disfunction or something lol. 

I have had one or two* penis in my mouth in my time, but I have never eaten one yet (bitten, but thats another story) I do wonder though, it strikes me that it would have the consistency of eating calamari ...certainly raw at any rate.  I am sure there are some good recipes on the net for them.

*actual number of penis may differ from that shown
zokah
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 92

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 05:48:15 AM »

As I've never had a human penis in my mouth and don't have any desire to change that I can't comment on the possible consistency. I don't even know if I would want to eat at the world famous Chinese penis restaurant, the Guolizhuang but there must be something in their beliefs for it to exist
I sure as hell don't want anyone chewing on my penis either...........although I did once enjoy a RP where the victim did bite me when I was forcing it into her mouth, but that was maybe because it was agreed as a prelude to anal as "punishment" for biting me

If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Jasmine Tea
Junior

Merits 7

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 07:20:21 PM »

Sorry to bring up an almost/nearly dead topic but I was in a food culture class and we talked about cannibalism. Why people do it and the types. Anyways ... I am not surprised if people wanted to eat one another. Human meat is just like any other protein except that it is the most nutritious out of all the red meats (yes researchers researched it). People do not mutate from eating raw meat, that is Hollywood dooda but eating a raw brain would give some mad-human disease (madcow started like that).

Anyways penises and if they are edible. If cooked right and chopped up in many pieces, they are delicious. Have I had a whole one before, yes! It was a braised bull's testicle and penis. It was actually quite chewy and tasty. The penis has a texture like any tendon. Do I have fantasies of 'eating' a cock.

Yes Tongue

~Jasmine~
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: