Author Topic: The Slave by pinkwarkitten14 (F / FF, No-Sex, slave, les, D/s - Fdom)  (Read 1152 times)

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
She kneels by the door of their home as she was told, waiting patiently for her Mistress to return home. Holding her position as she quietly waits with her knees spread wide, her back perfectly straight. So proud to be her Mistress’ slave, she holds her head high, a soft smile spreading across her lips. She knows that she has been so good for Mistress lately, and that she will be rewarded soon for her behavior. She tilts her head, her long hair falling out of the way so she can fiddle with the bright red collar locked around her neck. She loves the feel of it being there, knowing that she had proved herself and earned it, and knowing all that it signifies. It means she belongs to her Mistress, totally and completely. She has committed herself to serving Mistress and pleasing her. It signifies not only the ownership, but also the relationship it is based upon. The love, the link between them, very much as significant and meaningful as a wedding ring, and holding many of the same things as truths. She has pledged herself to her Mistress; mind, body and soul, and put herself into Her warm and caring, though firm hands.

Her body is covered with the marks of her Mistress’ love, silent reminders of the One she belongs to. Even the welts and bruises show the love her Mistress has for her, in her opinion. Those marks meant correction. They meant her Mistress cared for her and wanted her to do better and be all that she could be as Her slave. She sits in her quiet reverie, daydreaming about what is to come, what Mistress may have in store for her. She’s taken extra care to be very good, especially today, the anniversary of her collaring ceremony. She smiles softly, remembering vividly the very day she took Her collar upon her neck and heard the lock click into place. The ceremony was wonderful, every bit as touching as a wedding, and actually, very similar to one.

Everything is prepared for a wonderful evening with Her, celebrating and being together. Each and every minute seems to tick by slower and slower. It’s finally almost time for Her to be home. She knows that her Mistress will be so pleased with her, for going above and beyond what is expected of her. She smiles softly, thinking of Her, as she always does. She loves her Mistress so much, and that love is reciprocated tenfold.

She is pulled from her state of silent thought and daydreaming when she sees her Mistress’ car pull into the driveway. She straightens her position even further and adjusts herself, kneeling all pretty and proper for her Mistress to finally come in. Her heart races, watching Mistress come up the path that seems like it’s a mile long today. She slides Her key into the lock and turns it. Bowing her head as Mistress opens the door, out of her respect for Her. The knob turns and the wait is finally over. She glances up and sees her Mistress’ smiling face looking down at her kneeling form and returns the smile shyly. She bows her head again and Mistress pets her gently, finally home and together again.

~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: The Slave by pinkwarkitten14 (F / FF, No-Sex, slave, les, D/s - Fdom)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 01:37:22 AM »
 ::): So great to see this posted! Wonderful imagery, kitten.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• Junior
  • Merits 22
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 08:39:06 AM »
Thank you, Vile :D *hugs and licks*
~Itteh Bitteh Ebil Kitteh~

gscmar64
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 11:30:00 AM »
Damn this screams to be continued! Just screams "Love" especially to one who can imagine who you based both characters on!

Offline Tiana
  • Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • love me like I am your first and will be your last
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:19 PM »
The story seems inttesting.Please continue...