Author Topic: Please do not ask for pictures!  (Read 9914 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Please do not ask for pictures!
« on: March 16, 2014, 02:04:52 PM »
Or you will likely get fakes!

Listen up guys.  Us women are often pressured by you into giving you our pictures.  But us females are hesitant to do so because we are fully aware this would be risky for us.  Especially on a rape fantasy site were there might be 1) real rapists, or 2) guys that think that the women here might want real rape!

Now if all you want is a picture to masturbate and fantasize too, this might be fine.  But don't get the nerve to feel "betrayed" when you find out the picture is fake.

Just sayin ....
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline lawgrrl

• Junior
  • Merits 8
Re: Please do not ask for pictures!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 10:10:03 PM »
Thank you for this. I never can understand why men get all bent out of shape when we decline to send pics. Any "real" woman should be wary of identifying herself on a rape fantasy site for all of the reasons you set forth, Lois.

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:10:50 AM »
If any of the victims here (or female rapists :D ) want to share pix they can do so in the Photos of members section.
I can't fathom how desperate a guy must be to beg for a pic.
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline Red
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
  • Spend life doing strange things with weird people.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 08:44:43 AM »
Can someone explain what a "real" woman is?  I thought real women had XX chromosomes and a vagina.

Offline katachrestical

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 09:43:55 AM »
No No, a real woman farts flowers and shoots lasers out her eyes... I agree, it is a silly concept this "real" woman thing.

Anyway, back to this idea of photos. Thank you for posting this, I get super tired of being asked for photos. If I wanted to show everyone on here what I looked liked I wouldn't have david bowie now would I? It is a huge safety risk and makes me feel incredibly insecure and pressured when people persist on the photo idea. I came here to explore my fantasy, not experience the same pressure I feel when I am out to appease horny men. That some how my body is their right to have or see in this case. Blah. over it.

If I do share a photo it will be on my my terms, not any one else's.

And ray,
I can tell you now, there is pretty much a 0% chance that I will ever want to actually meet anyone from the internet let alone from a site based in the rape fantasy idea. It is a scary idea which I currently do not feel remotely comfortable with.
And as for your comment about women having to prove themselves too you, prove that they are real and who they say they are... get over yourself man.

Offline ForceU2Love

• Undergrad
  • Merits 17
  • Don't be surprised if you Want more when I'm done
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 01:00:49 PM »
Can someone explain what a "real" woman is?  I thought real women had XX chromosomes and a vagina.

I think some get confused when dubbing others as real or not.  Some may laugh at parking meter attendants or  security guards for pretending to be REAL cops.  So if someone PRETENDS to be a cop, they're not REAL!
So, this judgment about authenticity gets thrown around a lot. You see people say  things like (on collarme often) there are so many "fake" Doms/Masters or "fake" submissives/slaves, etc

It permeates our culture, calling people out on not being authentic.  People use the expression whenever they want;  "real men wear pink" , "he's a real man", She's a real woman" and on and on.

I think it's used to make the speaker or writer feel better(about themselves)  by putting someone else down.
After all, who doesn't want to feel as though they are the "real deal" and BETTER than others.

Well, I don't  want to invalidate others.  I'd rather get my self esteem from my own personal accomplishments.
Putting others down, invalidating them as "fake" is a shallow, negative way to be and I'm not interested.

So, to answer your question, a woman is a female member of the human race, whether we like the way she looks or agree with her beliefs, no matter what country she comes from, gay or straight, or whatever!

Offline DickBiggers

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 10:49:41 PM »
I couldn't agree more with the OP.  We're here for fantasy (or should be).  There is no reason anyone has to know your real name, where you live or what you look like.  I'm a guy, and I don't want anyone knowing my information.  I agree we're visual creatures and love to look at pictures.  So girls, find some obscure modeling site or amateur web site if you want to look more "authentic" and make the model you choose part of your persona.  Put up two or three pics on your profile and let your admirers imagine its you.

As for guys getting bent out of shape, thats too bad.  If your girlfriend or sister were on this site, you wouldn't want a bunch of slobbering perverts doing reverse IP searches looking for the cute blonde with the home invasion fantasy.  Don't be careless and foolish.  I know your name, I know what you look like, I know you live in Toronto, and I know from your bar selfie that you hang out at O'Herlihy's.  That is a very, very dangerous amount of knowledge for a stranger to have about you.

Offline DickBiggers

• Freshman
  • Merits 7
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2014, 11:32:13 PM »
To quote Inspector Drebin, from Police Squad:
"You take a risk every time you get up in the morning.  Every time you cross the street. Every time you stick your face in a fan."

LIFE is dangerous.  The casualty rate is 100%.
Know what would happen to a cute blonde girl with the home invasion fantasy if this particular pervert found her name, knew what she looked like, that she lived in Toronto, and hung out at O'herly's?  I'd E-mail her, and ask her for some more pix. Tell her that if she's ever in my town, she should meet me for coffee.

If she's brave enough, who knows?  She might just get her fantasy fulfilled!

--Ray

I'm not sure what your point is, but to agree with the good inspector and your first sentence, life IS dangerous.  Since life is so inherently dangerous even in the face of preparation and precaution, it is a fool who actively courts danger where none should exist.  You would ask her for coffee because, in spite of your online persona, you are not a violent deviant.  You cannot, however, speak for every other man who visits this site, either casually or as a member.  One man's coffee could just as easily be another man's stalking an intended target.  Yes, you can get hit by a bus crossing the street.  That doesn't mean that you blindly leap off the curb in a balletic plie without ensuring the crosswalk is clear.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:32:10 AM by DickBiggers »

need2bowned
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 02:00:08 PM »
Why are pics even important?  Do women need to prove themselves?  Screw that!  Some members know what I look like, I've Skyped with a few, and friendships have developed in addition to something much more.  Those who do get personal info about me get it because I trust them.  I don't have to prove myself to anyone and I refuse to do so just so someone will "accept" that I am real.

The only real thing I need to do is be able to look at myself in the mirror every day. 

need2bowned
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 07:03:04 PM »
Why are pics even important?  Do women need to prove themselves?  Screw that!  
  I don't have to prove myself to anyone and I refuse to do so just so someone will "accept" that I am real.

Fair 'nuff.
But then don't expect to be taken seriously.
Brings to mind my elementary school years. A kid on the playground, Tommy Burbank, claimed to be the best marble player in the world. But wouldn't play "for keeps". And when he lost (which he regularly did) while playing "for fun", he would chalk that up to not bringing his "A-Game" since, after all, we weren't playing for keeps.  But if we were, he assured us, he'd win every game.

No need to wonder what became of Tommy Burbank.  
I have no doubt he grew into a super hot female.
On the internet.
Who doesn't send out pix.

But you didn't fool me then, Tommy Burbank. 
And you're not fooling me now.

--Ray

Dude....someone like you taking me seriously doesn't matter. 

The mindset that pictures are required is juvenile.  Women are within their rights to protect themselves and pictures end up on the internet when passed along to those who don't deserve them.  Like I said I don't have to prove myself to anyone and those I choose to have earned the right.

Jed
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 07:27:27 PM »
Why are pics even important?  Do women need to prove themselves?  Screw that!  Some members know what I look like, I've Skyped with a few, and friendships have developed in addition to something much more.  Those who do get personal info about me get it because I trust them.  I don't have to prove myself to anyone and I refuse to do so just so someone will "accept" that I am real.

The only real thing I need to do is be able to look at myself in the mirror every day. 

I know what you look like Need, and you are beautiful.

need2bowned
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 07:34:34 PM »
pictures end up on the internet when passed along to those who don't deserve them. 

I can tell that you honestly don't even see the arrogance and conceit of such a statement.
It says that you think that you are so wonderful and gorgeous that those who are not worthy ought not be allowed to lay eyes on you.
Gawd forbid that you have to leave your house on trash pickup day and the eyes of a lowly garbageman steal a glimpse of your fair skin.
The horror!  You'd probably just curl up and die!
And meanwhile, the legend of that golden day would live on in heavy rotation as that oh-so-lucky garbageman told the tale over and over back at the garage, and eventually, in his retirement, to his grandchildren, who would beg "tell us again, grandpa, about the day that you got to see that pretty lady even though you didn't deserve to!"

Kate Upton has had her pictures passed all over the internet. In fact, she's even been spotted in person!
(And is probably at great risk of being stalked.)
So unless you're like, 1,000x better looking than her, you should probably get over yourself.
---Ray

Dude, dude, dude.  It's not based on how I feel about myself.  It's based on trust in those who have earned it, not an easy task, I assure you.

Bored now!

Offline PRED8HER

• Undergrad
  • Merits 27
  • A Dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste.
    • Xtreme Theater! A great place to buy Rape movies!
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 09:47:33 PM »
I can tell that you honestly don't even see the arrogance and conceit of such a statement.

From the guy who thinks that meeting him is a fantasy fulfilled. As opposed to someone who is just trying to be safe (or just has no interest in meeting him).

Tell her that if she's ever in my town, she should meet me for coffee.
If she's brave enough, who knows?  She might just get her fantasy fulfilled!
A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 02:01:08 AM »
Need2BeOwned, you've fallen for what many in the past have fallen for: Ray justs loves to mess with people's heads. He's very entertaining, I will admit. But it's better to let him talk and don't bother replying. :P
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 05:12:48 PM »
To me a 'real woman' on this site refers to a woman, and not a man pretending to be a woman, of which I am convinced there are many.  ::)
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969