Author Topic: A Rape Minute: Part 4 of a series  (Read 4242 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
A Rape Minute: Part 4 of a series
« on: December 27, 2016, 02:24:23 PM »
WARNING!    You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non-consensual sex.  This particular story features characters under the age of 18.  If you do not like such stories, please stop reading. This story is all fiction and no characters in it are meant to resemble any real person.  If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. The people who commit rape are despised everywhere. No one is being hurt, and this is pure fantasy.

A Rape Minute: Part 4 of a series

An original story by Vile8r

“Uhhhhhh…….Uhhhhh…….Uhhhhhhh!"

His heavy body slapped against her, forced her down into her mattress. Shannon couldn't breathe, she couldn't move. She was totally immobilized.
His animalistic grunts were loud in her ear and she felt his alcohol-laden breath on the side of her face.

"You are so pretty......so pretty.....uhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh!"

"I saw you in that dress tonight.......uhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh......."

"Your legs......ooooohhhhh, Shannon......those legs.......you don't know what they did to me......uhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhhh!"

"Feels so good now........being between them.......uhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh!"

"Can't believe.......can't believe......it! You're 16 now.......uhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh!"

"You were once just a baby.......a little girl.......and I held you on my lap.........uhhhhhhh........uhhhhhhhh!"

"And now......uhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhh......you're this......beautiful young......woman......uhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Uncle Stewart......get off me......or......or......I'll scream!"

"What?........ Were you saving yourself......... for that pimply-faced punk........... you were with earlier tonight?......uhhhhhhh!"

"Th-that.....was my.....boyfriend....!"

"Not much of a boyfriend......if you ask me.......uhhhhhhhh!"

"Doesn't it feel .........so much better......to have a man's cock......inside you?.....uhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhh!"

"Rather than his little stick? He's nothing........he doesn't deserve a girl......like you......uhhhhhhh.......uhhhhhhh!"

"You will always know.......I was your first, Shannon......I was the first man to fuck you.......uhhhhhh......uhhhhhhh!"

"That's true love!.........uhhhhhhhhhh!"

"You're sick......so fucking sick!"

That made him mad. He held her wrists above her head as he began to fuck her harder. His gross, wet tongue licked up the side of her neck, and along her cheek, tasting the tears flowing down her face. His hips pumped away, shoving and ramming his thick cock in and out of the tight teenage cunt of his niece.

His niece......the little girl he used to push on the swing at the playground......whom he used to take for walks in the park so they could feed the ducks at the pond......whom he gave piggy-back rides to.

But now.....now Shannon was a beautiful teenage girl.....blossoming into womanhood. He could not look at her as kid anymore......now she was a sexual plaything.......something he could use for his own carnal pleasures.

He pulled her soft breasts into his mouth, the nipples hardening between his teeth. Her titflesh tasted so sweet in his mouth. He pushed his mouth down onto hers, his tongue snaking between her lips and forcing its way deeper. Shannon squealed around the invader in her mouth. Her body thrashed and flailed underneath him. It felt awesome, her warm, flat tummy pushing up against his own flabby gut.

He really couldn't get over the body his niece was developing. It certainly put his wife to shame.

Could anyone blame him? Look down their nose at him for lusting after his niece, his brother's daughter? To him it was just the most natural thing in the world, why should he be ashamed of his bodily urges?

"uhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh......Shannon.....uhhhhhh h.....I'm almost there!"

"Noooooo......Nooooooo......please Uncle Stewart........not inside me!"

"Ohhhhh.......but then I can truly show how much I care for you........uhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhhh!"

"You can carry our baby, Shannon.......uhhhhhhhh.....uhhhhhhhh!"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

"Here it comes............UUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

It was all over, and he rolled off her. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas, sweetie. You better get some sleep now, don't wanna be late for opening presents tomorrow morning!"

The End
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 02:32:59 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Jman
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: A Rape Minute: Part 4 of a series
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 02:26:35 PM »
Wow...way to make a man feel guilty! Good story!

gscmar64
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 02:47:02 PM »
Damn man is there no end to the depraved thoughts in your mind :emot_bluekneel.gif: love the wham-bam thank you mame style here

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 03:06:43 PM »
Damn man is there no end to the depraved thoughts in your mind :emot_bluekneel.gif: love the wham-bam thank you mame style here

To stare into my mind, is to stare into the black void! LOL! Thank you gsc!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 07:30:47 PM »
Ohhh yes!! excellent story as they all are.

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 12:19:08 PM »
Bow down to one of the finest writers...you deserve a merit...

Great job...

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1085
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 04:38:57 PM »
Bow down to one of the finest writers...you deserve a merit...

Great job...

Awwww, thanks, Jia! Maybe I'll put you in the next one!  ;D

Offline Skygazer

• Senior
  • Merits 19
  • taraskysong@gmail.com
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 05:14:29 PM »
Unsettling....

Good job.
Life is love, love is life

Offline shannyfries

• Junior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 12:20:41 PM »
That was good, really good. It was easy to imagine that was happening to me especially with her name being  Shannon. Lol

darklord
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2016, 03:14:05 PM »
We have a Shannon :)

Xlilblux
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2016, 05:35:12 PM »
Such an incredible and visual story. Bravo to you sir!

Offline Jia

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2017, 11:20:09 AM »
How kind of you vile8r.