Author Topic: Cruel Intentions  (Read 7660 times)

AngelPie
Cruel Intentions
« on: January 29, 2014, 04:20:40 AM »

So this is a story i originally wrote several years ago. It was meant to be part of an ongoing series but it never really went much further than a few parts. So i thought I'd try resurrecting it here at RU. So if you want have a read and let me know what you think please do so. If so i'll continue and we'll see where it goes. So...please enjoy.

Cruel intentions pt 1 

Sarah Whitfield led the perfect life. smart, good looking, and pretty much perfect. From the age of nine or ten it was clear she was going to be gifted. When she turned sixteen her mother entered her into modelling contests and she was excelling immediately. At school she was one of the smartest attending, her grades were high in every class. mostly because she was very smart, but partly because she would charm all the teachers. Sarah had a lot of male teachers and all it took was a little seducing and she would have no trouble passing at all. Now nineteen, things haven’t changed. Light blue eyes, slim build, honey coloured hair reaching her shoulders. perfect skin without so much as a freckle or mole, tanned ever slightly. In Sarah's mind though, her "assets" would have to have been her greatest feature. Her breasts were bigger than average, well proportioned for her body, while perfectly rounded and shaped with two perfect, pink, nipples accompanying them. Then there was her butt, perfectly shaped and proportioned, flawless from top to bottom. So, lets just say whenever she walked down the street all eyes were on her.

Sarah had most of the school's male students willing to do anything for her. She would always thank them with a heart warming smile or a soft kiss but she would never allow them to touch her. She had no intention of getting into a relationship with any of them. She had many friends, her best was Stacy whom she had met in primary school and had known ever since. The two were inseparable and spent a lot of time together, neither had boyfriends and both were still virgins. both girls were well aware that either of them could change that any night of the week. They each planned to wait for they're one true love and keep their virginity until that day eventually came.

It was 9:30 on a Friday night and Sarah was at a nearby nightclub, recovering from a long week of school. She couldn't wait to loosen up a little and forget the last week. She had arranged to meet Stacy and a few other girls from school, then have some fun. She was wearing a short Denham skirt revealing her lovely legs but not showing too much else. It was accompanied by a black tank top also revealing a little cleavage but not too much that it caught attention. Sarah didn't consider herself a tramp and it wasn’t like she didn’t want a boyfriend. She looked forward to the day she would be able to say this is my boyfriend but until then she would have some fun with her girlfriends.

Sarah looked at her watch, it was 9:37. Stacy and the others were meant to meet her here at 9:30 but she didn’t worry they would turn up soon and Sarah could relax. She continued waiting, looking around the club, then noticed someone in the corner of her eye. She turned her head and saw it was a girl, probably about the same age as she was. This girl had short, fiery, red hair and was wearing jeans and a white shirt. The red haired girl was looking over at her and Sarah nodded her head in acknowledgement. The girl frowned and stuck up her middle finger, glaring at Sarah. 

Sarah almost gasped at the girl's motions, looking away for a second. "what a bitch!" she said to herself. She looked back and noticed the girl was with some friends, two other girls and two guys that were all looking at Sarah, smiling and talking to each other. Sarah got the impression they were talking about her. She looked away again, feeling slightly intimidated. No one ever had been hostile or mean towards her and she was quite concerned. She turned towards the bar, feeling annoyed, then she heard a familiar voice behind her.

“Hey girl, how ya goin!” Sarah turned to see Stacy and the other girls behind her 

“Oh, hey” Sarah replied, looking at her watch. it was 9:40 “What took you guys?“

"We were trying to get a lift so we had to settle for April’s dad, so what have you been doing?” asked Stacy 

"Just having a few drinks and waiting for you guys" replied Sarah 

"So, let's go!" shouted April in excitement. 

April was a girl Sarah had met in year 10 and they enjoyed each other’s company so after a while they became quite good friends. Next to April was Jennifer, she was April’s sister. Those two were the spitting image of each other, both had brown hair, both slim, and they both had the same physical likeness.

Sarah agreed, downing the last of her drink and the girls left the club. Before Sarah left she looked over at the red head again. The girl was roughly pashing the blonde girl sitting next to her. Sarah studied them for a moment when suddenly the girl broke the kiss and shot Sarah a glance. She looked Sarah in the eyes and smiled meekly. 

The girls left the club and began walking through town. “So where are we going?" asked April 

“To the other club." replied Sarah 

“Why didn’t we just stay at the last one?" asked Stacy 

“Because the one we're going to is female only and I don’t want a whole lot of guys hitting on us, tonight is for us to relax and have fun." replied Sarah.

"Plus, that one closes early" added April, pointing behind them.

The girls agreed and after about ten minutes they arrived at the next club. it was just what Sarah wanted; great music, plenty to drink, and no guys. tonight would be one great night.

The night went fast, the girls were drinking quickly, dancing, and having a great time. Sarah managed to catch a glance at her watch and saw it was 11:45pm. She had promised her dad she would be home by 12:00am. Recent events had led to Sarah being grounded for a week, but she had managed to get out of it on the condition she was home by midnight and babysat her sister for a month. If she wasn’t she might not be allowed out again. Sarah told the other girls she was leaving soon. they hugged and said their goodbyes to her, all a little drunk. Sarah had to go to the bathroom before she left or she would pee herself before she reached the corner.

Sarah made her way to the toilets, she found one cubicle was left. she went in quickly and closed the door, locking it. As soon as she did a horrible smell hit her, it was the most disgusting smell she had ever experienced. She was still pretty desperate to go so she slid off her skirt and underwear then sat down on the seat. When she was done she pulled her skirt back up and went to open the door. She opened it a little and  when she did she gasped. There was a girl in front of the mirror and it looked like the red haired girl from the nightclub. Sarah didn't know what to do, she had only opened the door slightly so she closed it again.

What would she do should, sit and wait until the girl had gone?, or should she go out and confront her. It wasn't like the girl would do anything anyway. She decided she was being paranoid and opened the door then walked over to the mirror and stood right next to the red haired girl. Sarah realized the girl hadn't even noticed her so she decided to find out why the girl had nee so rude towards her. 

“Hey!," yelled Sarah. "Back at that other nightclub you gave me the finger. "Why the hell for!." 

The red haired girl was silent for a while and continued applying her lipstick, apparently ignoring Sarah. 

“Hey, I’m talking to you!" Sarah shouted.

The girl slowly stopped what she was doing and looked over at Sarah with an annoyed expression on her face. 

“Want to know why?, fine, ill tell you!. Because you are a stupid little bitch who thinks she can get through life by flirting her way through it. You make people like me fight to get ahead and because we're not "beautiful" we have to work hard. And if you think me giving you the finger is the worst that’s going to happen to you tonight, you're in for a shock." yelled the girl furiously. 

Before Sarah could reply the girl shot something out and jabbed her in the arm with it.

"Ouch!!," Yelled Sarah backing up against a wall. "What the hell was that!" 

"A sedative," replied the girl, smiling. "A similar kind to the one used to spike peoples drinks, except i injected you with it." 

Sarah looked down at her arm and saw there was a small puncture mark on the skin. She looked back up at the red haired girl who was now chuckling to herself. Sarah tried to run for the door and tell someone, but as soon as she stepped forward the room blurred and she fell crashing to the ground. The red haired girl laughed to herself some more and then bent over to grab Sarah’s shoulders. She pulled the motionless and murmuring Sarah up to her feet and began walking her out of the toilets. When they made it out to the club floor she walked Sarah to the door. Some people were looking but assumed Sarah was just drunk and a friend was taking care of her.

A groggy Sarah managed to look around, the room was spinning and very blurred but she could still make out the area where her friends had been sitting sitting, they were nowhere to be seen. Sarah hazily looked at the red haired girl, she had now lost all concept of time she had no idea who she was with or where she was. All Sarah could really process was that someone was walking her somewhere. They were now out of the club and in the street heading back toward the previous nightclub. 

The red haired girl’s name was Melanie and she just happened to own the nightclub Sarah had been in. Well, her mom owned it, but Mel ran it and she planned to make the helpless Sarah suffer there tonight. 

They arrived soon after midnight, Mel leaned Sarah against the sidewall. The club had just closed so Mel unlocked the door and walked Sarah in. She sat Sarah on a stool by the bar noticing that Sarah had almost passed out completely and just lay her head down on the counter. Mel picked up the phone and rang her friends. 

“Hey, yeah it’s me, I’ve got the bitch from before. Wanna come around and have some fun, yeah and bring Simon and Jeff along." she hung up the phone and walked over to Sarah 

“Well, they'll be here soon and the fun can begin...what do you say we get it started by ourselves” 

Mel approached Sarah, smiling devilishly. She placed a hand on Sarah’s shoulder and leaned forward and began whispering in the disoriented girl's ear. “Would you like that huh, tell me something, have you ever done it with a girl before?"

Sarah didn’t reply, Mel put her hand on Sarah’s chin and raised her head up so the two were face to face. She took in the sight of Sarah's helpless look then placed her mouth over the the girl's trembling lips, embracing her in a passionate kiss. Sarah felt Mel’s tongue enter her mouth, unsure how to react. Her first instinct was to push Mel away but she had no strength left in her arms, all she could do was softly say "Please, I’m not a lesbian, please don’t. I have to get home soon."

Mel laughed, “My dear, you won’t be going home for a long time. for tonight you will do whatever I say...got it!" Mel immediately clutched Sarah by the hair and pulling her closer.

"Now," said Mel "I want you to undress."

Sarah looked up at her “Un..Undress” 

“NOW!!” yelled Mel, raising her voice. 

Sarah was still quite dazed. she looked down at the ground then back up at Mel. She was suddenly feeling a huge stinging sensation on her face. Mel had slapped her. Before sarah could do anything Mel slapped her again, harder this time. The vicious impact knocked Sarah off her stool and onto the floor.

Sarah could taste blood in her mouth as she looked up at Mel who was still smiling as she leaned down and picked her up again. She leaned the dazed and battered girl against a wall. Sarah's eyes were looking glazed, soon the drug would take full effect and Sarah would be unable to resist. Sarah felt a hand slide under her tank top and start rubbing her belly, then another hand joined in. Her eyes were closed and she was slipping unconscious. Suddenly hands were wondering up around to her back and ,in a flash, Mel used a quick motion to pull her entire top off. Sarah's top was dropped to the floor, leaving her in the denham skirt and black laced bra

An incredible dizzy feeling hit Sarah again making her suddenly fall into Mel's arms. Mel held the almost unconscious Sarah firmly and took the opportunity to remove the girl's bra. She also had a good look at Sarah's boobs

Mel smirked "well, well, well, someone takes they're vitamins don't they. You are quite a piece of work."

There was a table nearby so Mel lay Sarah over it flat on her back. She then quickly removed Sarah's skirt, slipping it off, leaving her only in her panties. Mel had laid Sarah out in a way so her legs were hanging off the edge of the table. Mel then removed her own jeans and underwear, slipping them off and putting them on the nearby counter. She then used a stool to get up on the table and carefully straddled Sarah's face.

Sarah murmured and began to regain her senses a little bit. She opened her eyes, seeing what was before her and as she was about to yell out Mel's pussy came slamming down onto her face. Sarah tried to resist but it was useless as Mel held held a fistful of her hair. She tried keeping her mouth closed but she soon submitted as Mel slapped her several times in the face until she submitted and opened her mouth. 

"Eat me, you little bitch. suck on my fucking cunt!!!" yelled Mel, her pussy grinding down on Sarah's face and mouth. Sarah obeyed, her tongue slithering its way through Mel’s red pubic hair and to the lips of her pussy, 

"I love the smell of fresh pussy," said Mel, moving her hand down the length of Sarah's abdomen and rubbing her pussy with several fingers. 

"Make my pussy feel nice," said Mel “make me cum." 

A dazed Sarah tried flicking her tongue around Mel’s already erect clit, which stuck out through the abundance of cunt flesh. Mel was getting extremely turned on. Her snatch was wet and her face red as a few beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. She closed her eyes, reacting to Sarah's tongue and kept fingering the helpless girl's pussy faster and faster. Sarah was pretty out of it but was still feeling her pussy reacting and couldn’t help feel tingles of pleasure within her. She hated every minute of this but was helpless against it. After a few more minutes of her pussy constantly being fingered by Mel, she felt herself getting wet.

Suddenly Mel's motions and movements grew faster and faster. Mel was starting to really moan and make noise. Sarah's face was becoming increasingly wet with sticky with Mel's juices. 

"My god you're good bitch!" yelled Mel between groans of pleasure.

Sarah could taste Mel’s sex in her mouth and realised ashamedly that it was actually becoming rather a turn on. She actively started probing Mel's pussy deeply with her tongue. Her face and some of her hair was damp with the red head's excretions. 

After ten straight minutes of having Sarah's face buried in her pussy, Mel started thrusting and bucking. She couldn't hold on much longer, her entire body trembled. She held sarah's face in place and fucked herself on it as if it were just a toy to be used. 

"Ahhh..." cried Mel, feeling her orgasm nearing.  

She opened her eyes and stared deeply into Sarah's as she aggressively rode the girls face like it was one of those mechanical bull rides. She ground her pussy down hard against Sarah's face and a few minutes later she reached climax and came all over Sarah’s face. 

Mel arched her back, as she shook from the powerful orgasm that ripped through her.  Sarah's face and hair was doused with feminine cum, matting her hair and splashing her chin and neck. Sarah stopped her actions and lay dazed on her back.

Mel leaned forward so they were face to face and kissed Sarah roughly on the mouth. She continued the kiss, lovingly tongue kissing the dazed girl, tasting herself as she pashed Sarah. Mel then got off the table and walked over to the bar. She picked up a bottle of something and took several swigs from it as Sarah slid off the table and lay on the floor. After a while Sarah weakly stood up, just managing to keep her feet.

"Can i go now?" asked sarah with a distraught look on her face.

"Go?," replied Mel "You're not going anywhere my sweet, the fun is just getting started"

"Please," begged Sarah "I’m sorry, i'll never tell anyone, just please let me go"

"Oh honey, why so scared?. Tonight is a very special night for you. You see, i heard from a bird that you're still a virgin. Well tonight we are going to fix that." explained Mel. 

"No!," shrieked Sarah "You can’t!"

"What are you ganna do about it?” answered Mel with an evil smile on her face.

Mel knew all too well that there was nothing Sarah could do. This girl was still pretty incapacitated and wouldn’t be going anywhere. 

”Didn’t you enjoy that honey, was it really that bad?. Come on, admit it, you loved licking me out didn’t you?” 

“No..." mumbled Sarah, dropping her head, suddenly feeling very disorientated again.

“Oh honey, why not?" said Mel pretending to care

Sarah was starting to lean to her right a little and almost tipped over. “Because...I’m not like that, I don’t do that sort of thing” replied Sarah.

Mel laughed and approached the dizzy girl who struggled to keep her feet. “ You seem pretty comfortable showing off that great ass of yours to the whole school, not to mention all the teachers you flirt with”. Said Mel, smiling and stroking Sarah's head. 

There was a noise at the front door, Mel and Sarah turned to see a group of people outside. Sarah recalled they were the red head's friends from before, the same one’s that were pointing and laughing at her. 

“About time!," said Mel "what, did you walk here or something."

“No, replied the other girl “There were people out here looking for someone...probably her” said the girl pointing at Sarah.

“Well then," said Mel “I guess we'll have to continue in the back won’t we.

“Now, help me get her into the back” ordered Mel. 

One of the males approached the dazed Sarah and lifted her up, grabbing her and tossing her over his shoulders. He carried Sarah who was draped over his shoulder, giving her a few playful smacks on the backside as he brought her out to the back. When they got there the male lay her on the floor.

“So, what we are we gonna do with her?" asked the male 

“First, you Jeff and Cindy can fuck her brains out. Then we will turn her into the whore she is. 

“What about you?" asked Cindy.

“Don’t worry, she and I already had some fun while we were waiting for you guys." answered Mel with an evil smile on her face. 

They looked down at Sarah who was laying naked on the floor, barley moving an inch.

“God damn, she sure is a hottie!" said Jeff the other male.

“So, who wants first go...Jeff or Simon?" asked Mel.

Simon and Jeff both put there hands up excitedly. Both already sporting hard erections in their paints from the mere sight of Sarah.

“Fine then," said Mel “You two can share her for a while, Cindy come with me”

Cindy put her hand in Mel’s and the two smiled at each other lustfully. Mel gripped Cindy's hand tight and then led the young blonde out of the room.

When the two girls had left Simon motioned for Jeff to lift Sarah up to her feet. Jeff did so, reaching down and pulling sarah back up so she leaned against him. Simon placed his hand over Sarah’s face softly and gently she opened her eyes, confused about where she and who she was with.

“Where am I?” she muttered. 

“In good hands," said Simon. "Now, if you cooperate, this will be a great experience. If you don’t then it could get a little rough."

Then without warning, Simon placed his hands firmly on Sarah's shoulders and pushed her down, forcing her on her hands and knees. She was held down on all fours, unable to resist the two string males. She heard one of them unzip their jeans and within a few moments sensed him kneeling down behind her. She gasped, looking up at Jeff who stood before her, keeping her down on the floor. He had undone his belt and his jeans were slipping down his legs. He was smiling evilly at her his left hand on his junk, his right gripping Sarah's neck firmly. He saw the pleading look in the girl's gorgeous eyes and almost laughed at her.   

Sarah almost jumped as she felt the head of Simon's erect cock rub against the cheeks of her ass, down the cleft between them, and then slowly drift down to the entrance of her pussy. She tried to yell out in protest but within a few seconds her mouth was held firmly open by Jeff and he took the opportunity to shove his pulsing, hard, cock into her mouth. Sarah was taken by surprise, her eyes wide open as she had no choice but to accommodate the entire length of Jeff's cock. She gargled and groaned as jeff thrust his larger cock in and out of her mouth and throat. 

Jeff groaned as she serviced his cock in her mouth. Gripping either side of her head firmly as he skull fucked the panicked girl. He gazed into Sarah's watery eyes, enjoying the sight of her struggling to cope with his manhood. This girl had such delicate and beautiful features, perfect in almost very way. Her mouth felt so good around his cock, it was like he was getting head from an angel. 

Sarah herself was just trying to keep from choking, having never given a blow job before, let alone one this aggressive. She already felt disgraced beyond words, forced to pleasure another girl, now a strange guy she'd never met before. She felt ashamed of herself, contempt for them. She thought about what she would do when she got out of here, how she would make them pay for what they were doing to her. Suddenly all those thoughts went away as she felt Simon's cock rub up and down the lips of her pussy. She was helpless as she felt him reach a hand down and toy with her a little before he firmly pressed the head of his cock against the entrance of her tight, virgin, womanhood.

The two guys looked at each other and smiled with glee, salivating the prey they had in their hands. They both looked down at Sarah who's head bobbed up and down on Jeff's erect cock. Her body was so perfect the way it moved and arched with her back as she sucked. Her skin was a creamy white with a pinkish tinge to it. Neither Jeff or Simon had come close to scoring with a girl like this. Tonight was a real treat for them and they planned on making the most of it.

Simon was done waiting. He gave Sarah's ass a rough smack then took her firmly by the hips. He from her body that she had gone tense and was awaiting in horror what was to come. He decided to oblige her and with a strong powerful thrust he entered the beauty's virgin pussy. He groaned deeply as he entered Sarah, the canal of her tight pussy hugging his cock. Words couldn't describe how tight and soft she was, like his cock was held in a velvet vice. He heard cries of distress coming from Sarah as she was still sucking on Jeff's cock. She let out muffled cries of violation and pain. Simon pulled back a little and was a little taken back as he saw blood on his dick.

"Oh, shit. This bitch was a virgin!" he shouted to Jeff.

"Fuck man, you lucky son if a bitch!" cried jeff, the disappointment obvious by his tone of voice.

Simon laughed then got back on track, thrusting into Sarah again with a powerful stroke which rocked Sarah foreword, a loud,meaty, slap was heard from the impact.   

Tears streamed down from Sarah's eyes as she was being rocked back and fourth by Simons’s thrusts. Her face was red and flushed, her cheeks hollowed put as she was forced to suck Jeff's knob. The violation of it all tore through her. Pain engulfed her loins as her virgin pussy was being torn to shreds by Simon's merciless thrusts. This would be her first  time, raped at the hand of a complete stranger. She could hardly stand the pain filling her stomach every stroke, tearing her apart even more, that's how it felt anyhow. burning pain increased with every pounding thrust, her hymen torn away completely by now. she was no longer a virgin, no longer pure for the day she met her one true lobe. Sarah balled her eyes out as Jeff’s cock was pushed further down her throat to the point she was almost gagging on it. Jeff was gripping her tightly by the hair, even to the point where it felt like he was pulling some out.

Simon was slapping her ass continually, his hits getting harder and harder, tanning Sarah's backside a dark pink color. He hammered his cock into her with jackhammer like thrusts, getting balls deep inside Sarah, savoring every second as her tight snatch gripped and hugged his cock. He let out an animalistic groan, several times as he fucked her.  She was his raping bitch to do as he wanted with, that's all she was. He groaned again, moving his hands up her backside to the small of her back, rubbing her soft skin and picking her hips, thighs, and abdomen.

Simon was building up and his movements were became rushed and much rougher.

Sarah was in a world of of hurt, though the pain was subsiding. All she could do was take it and there wasn't a thing she could do otherwise. Her body was bathed in sweat from the constant rocking back and fourth between the two guys. She sobbed to herself while the two guys had their way, helplessly closing her eyes, preying for it to end. There was no enjoyment to any if this, just disgust and violation. She had never felt  
so helpless or unimportant in her life. Suddenly she was distracted by  something shooting into her mouth and throat. Jeff had blown his load and was flooding her pert mouth with hot cum. Sarah struggled as the jizz started seeping out of her mouth and dripping down onto the floor and some on her breasts. Jeff groaned as he waited out his orgasm, sending several more shots of cum into sarah's gaping mouth. Finally finished, he pulled his cock free from her mouth and rubbed the head over sarah's cheeks and chin, glazing them in the the little droplets he had left.

Next it was Simon’s turn as he couldn't take much more and after several more powerful thrusts he too let out a deep groan and within a few seconds his seed was flooding through her pussy. Sarah could feel the jizz squirting up towards her cervix, dousing her pussy with cum. Her entire vagina felt like a sponge, soaking up every drop of Simon’s Cum. She felt incredibly sick as Simon finished emptying his load inside of her, making sure none missed it's target. He stopped and smiled contently to himself, then gazed upon his victim as she shivered in shock and fear. He withdrew from her and let of her, watching as she slumped face first on the wooden floor, lying flat on her stomach.

Sarah lay quietly, not making a sound. Her heart pounded and her entire frame was quivering from what had just happened. Her mouth and lips were coated in cum, her pussy leaking copious amounts of it also. She lay with her eyes open, staring blankly into space with no expression on her face. It was quiet around her for a few minutes, then just as Sarah was starting to recover a little, she felt her ass being lifted up and another cock plunged inside her snatch as Jeff decided it was his turn. Sarah lay with her head on the floor and her hips raised up, while Jeff fucked her relentlessly.

Sarah felt she was nothing but a fuck toy to them. There to be used by them and with no other purpose. 

"Ha ha!" laughed Jeff, happy to replace Simon.  

Jeff was the kind of guy who could blow his load and be hard and ready to go within minutes. Best part was he would last longer this time and really tear this ass up. He humped Sarah ragged, spearing his cock in and out of her oh so delightful pussy with slower, deep, thrusts. Of course Simon couldn't stand back and watch, after ten minutes or so he decided it was time to try out Sarah's pretty little mouth.

The two guys were relentless on Sarah and despite their abuse and rough style, Sarah didn't mutter a word. She just took it as the two young men had their way with her. 

After what seemed like over an hour, an exhausted Sarah fell unconscious as they used her. It went unnoticed for a while until Simon looked down and saw.

"Huh!'" said Simon “She’s out...oh well’ 

Jeff finished off, pulling his cock free and spraying his cum all over Sarah's ass and thighs, coating them in sticky, warm, jizz. He and Jeff got up and the two left Sarah on the floor unconscious, both extremely satisfied. 

End Pt1 

There is a lot more of the story to come, so if you guys thought this was any good and would like to find out what happens with Sarah i will do Pt 2      

Offline deviant
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 6
Re: Cruel Intentions
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
This is an excellent story.  So well written and descriptive. The setup was perfect.  Can't wait to see what else they have in store for poor Sarah.

SodomWhosane
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 04:43:06 AM »
Happy thank you more please :D

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 07:38:28 AM »
A very good story !! Please tell us more !! :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 10:15:33 AM »
 :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: :emot_mrhappydick.gif: I give this story four dancing penises out of five!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline coachkr
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 04:37:03 PM »
Great setup and sfory!

Offline Charmbrights

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2014, 11:20:35 AM »
Cruel intentions pt 1 

There is a lot more of the story to come, so if you guys thought this was any good and would like to find out what happens with Sarah i will do Pt 2      

Please ... pretty please ... when?
--

"Nothing corrupts a man so deeply as writing a book"

Nero Wolfe

Fantasyseeking
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2015, 06:21:21 PM »
That was great!!! Can't wait to read more!! :o :]

Offline yorkie111

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 01:03:57 PM »
I know its been a while but i hope you continue
It was a great read and i could almost visulise it as i read.