Author Topic: Teacher's Pet - Part 1 (?) - Feedback Needed  (Read 10576 times)

Offline T. W. Wilson
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Teacher's Pet - Part 1 (?) - Feedback Needed
« on: January 28, 2014, 04:42:41 AM »
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but it seemed a bit extreme for the One on One section. Anyways, this is my first fiction and I wanted to post it here and get some feedback. The story is based loosely on fantasies I had about a relationship I was in while teaching English in Korea. I like where I ended the story and have been mulling around the idea of turning it into a series that could go in a lot of directions, potentially getting even darker. Before I make a final decision, though, I wanted to get some feedback from you all. So, without further ado, here is "Teacher's Pet".

Teacher’s Pet

By T. W. Wilson

The phone rang once, twice, and a third time before the call was answered and Tom heard the heavily accented voice on the other end. “Hello” said the voice. “Hey” responded Tom, “It’s me, I’m right outside the bar, where are you?” “I am here, at the back! Look for me waving”!

As he looked around the bar he noticed the young Korean girl with her arms raised at the far end of the room. Su-Min Kim appeared much as she had the last time Tom had seen her, not surprising given the fact that he had last seen her only two months before. She was tall for a Korean girl, standing at five foot five with long dark hair and jet black eyes that looked so innocent, at first, but contained just a hint of deviousness beneath the surface, if you looked long enough.

Her breasts were supple and pert, large for her frame, but well formed on her tight Asian body. From this angle, Tom couldn’t see her backside, but he remembered all too well how perfectly the curves of her breasts and hips flowed into her taught rear.

Shaking himself out of his brief nostalgia, he approached the table where Su-Min was sitting. “Thanks for meeting me” he said, “I wasn’t sure that you would come”. As Su-Min looked away, Tom thought he caught just the briefest hint of shame in her eyes “Of course”, “I wanted to see you again, after the way things ended”. Tom smiled, “Let’s let the past stay in the past and just talk, I take it you still drink a gin and tonic?” Su-Min smiled and nodded, still avoiding locking eyes.

As Tom returned to the table with their drinks, Su-Min began. “I feel so ashamed for the way I ended things… you were so good to me and I abandoned you. I am so sorry”. Tom caught her gaze and held it. Looking deep into her eyes he said “It’s alright, you did what you felt you had to do… I understand. Having a relationship with a wayguk (foreigner) is hard. Not knowing how long I would be here, when I might leave, whether you could come with me… it must have been hard on you”. “Thank you”, she replied, “but, since then, I feel like I’ve made a mistake, like maybe I should…”. “Stop it” Tom responded with a lopsided smile, “don’t doubt yourself, let the past be the past and the future happen on its own. Let’s get another round”. His plan was coming together nicely.

Su-Min finally met Tom’s gaze and saw the warm and friendly eyes that she had remembered from their time together. What she didn’t see, however, was the darkness that had grown right beneath the surface…

It was hard to believe that it had only been two months since Su-Min had left. Tom had graduated college the year before and was about four months into his first teaching stint when he had met Su-Min. They were immediately attracted to each other and the next two months of their relationship were a flurry of sex and love. He was so happy he was blinded as to what was coming next. It wasn’t so much the fact that she had left, as how she had done it, that hurt so badly. She hadn’t even bothered with a phone call. One day she was there, and the next Tom found himself all alone. It had hurt for a while, but slowly the pain began to be replaced by something darker… something more sinister. Not hate, exactly, but a malevolence that he had never known before. It was only a few weeks later that he began to formulate his plan.

A friend of Tom’s worked at a local bar. The bar, in fact, where he had met Su-Min for the first time.  Knowing she was a regular there, Tom had asked his friend to get close to Su-Min. Over the course of the next several weeks, she had done exactly that, laying the groundwork for the next step in the plan. After befriending Su-Min, Tom asked that his friend arrange a meeting between the two, a meeting which would be fueled by drinks poured particularly strong by Tom’s friend. Su-Min agreed, and the pieces were in place…

As the night continued on, Tom and Su-Min talked and laughed and drank more and more. Much like their first date, as she became increasingly intoxicated she became more and more physically affectionate. After two drinks it began with her hand resting on his. By her fourth, she had slid her chair next to his, and by her sixth, she was sitting in his lap and whispering slurred words directly into his ear. He couldn’t have hoped for this to be going any better.

By her eighth drink, Tom felt she was ready for the next step. “This place is getting a little bit too loud for my comfort; let’s head back to my place”. She responded with a lusty gaze and a smile that promised much more when they were alone. Had she not been so drunk, she might have noticed the hint of disgust that flashed across Tom’s face at that moment.

As they walked the short distance back to his apartment, Su-Min held Tom’s hand and sloppily attempted to caress parts of his body. When they finally arrived in front of his door, it was clear that Su-Min, through the stumbling haze of her inebriation, desired nothing more than to satisfy her carnal urges with the man whom she had all but abandoned just a short while ago. As Tom took out his keys and began to unlock the door, a look of regret flashed across her face. “Tommy” she slurred in a hushed voice, “I jusht want you to know how shorry I am”. Without another word he immediately leaned in and kissed her passionately.

The two bodies slammed through the front door of the apartment, Su-Min falling into Tom’s arms, half because of the passion of their embrace and half because she could no longer stand up on her own. It was time to begin the fun.

“Do you really feel sorry for what you’ve done?” Tom asked in a perfectly clear voice. “Then prove it”. As he pushed the girl to her knees, he quickly unzipped his pants and allowed his throbbing manhood to fall in front of her face. Without hesitation, Su-Min began to slowly lick up and down the shaft of his penis, playing with the tip between her lips. Then she began to move more quickly, sucking up and down, all the while sloppily massaging his shaft with her tongue. “You always were terrible at that” he said with a sinister grin. Su-Min had only a moment to look up with a puzzled expression on her face before Tom roughly grabbed the back of her head, forcing her forehead all the way to his naval.

Su-Min began to choke and gag violently as she thrashed and pushed drunkenly against the legs of the man she had hurt. Her struggles only made him harder, further choking off her air supply as his cock reached far down her throat. He held her there for what seemed like a beautiful eternity, an eternity where she felt the true consequences of what she had done. Then, just as she was beginning to weaken and black out, he released her and threw her to the floor. “You are a filthy fucking whore, do you realize that? A dirty cunt that deserves to be punished. You know that don’t you?” Su-Min just lay there, whimpering, her eyes watering and her mascara running. She only nodded.

“Good, now get back up here”. As Tom pulled her roughly to her knees by her hair, she let out a whimper. Disgusted with the pathetic excuse for a human being that sat before him, he thrust his cock back into Su-Min’s salivating mouth, aiming roughly for the back of her throat. This time, however, he rammed himself in and out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe, but causing a terrible pain at the back of her throat every time he forced himself in. She cried and whimpered and screamed in muffled pain as he continued to abuse her face. Just when she seemed as though she could take it no more, he thrust himself as deep as he could into her soft wet throat, past her tonsils, forcing her nose into his stomach. Once again she struggled and pushed and tried to cry out, but it was all stifled as she violently vomited onto Tom’s cock.

“Good, I must not be clean for what I’m going to do to you next” he said. He quickly pulled himself out of her throat and slapped Su-Min across the face so hard that she slammed her head against the floor. Looking down at the pathetic, whimpering form that he once loved, Tom could think of only one thing to do that would fit the moment. He spat on her face.

While Su-Min lay sobbing on the floor, Tom could only laugh as he retreated to the kitchen to retrieve the large kitchen knife and the lengths of rope he had bought just a few days before. “Stand up” he commanded. As she did so, Tom grabbed her roughly by the throat and dragged her into the living room. Throwing her down on a nearby chair, he said “don’t move, I wouldn’t want to damage that pretty little body of yours”. Before she had a chance to respond, he began to use the knife to cut away the little black dress she had worn for the evening. Easily slicing through the thin layer of clothing revealed her undergarments: a set of lacy black lingerie and the requisite stockings that all Korean women seemed to wear. Next he pulled her up by her throat and slowly pulled down her stockings and her thong, to reveal the same unshaven pussy he remembered from before.

“Now turn around, bend over, and put your hands behind your back” Tom said. As she complied, he began to tie the length of rope first around her hands, so that she couldn’t move them, and then around her torso, arranging the rope so that it squeezed around her breasts, turning them first red, then purple. After applying the bonds, he once again grabbed her roughly by the hair, dragging her over to the staircase, where his real work would begin.

Korean culture, along with most Asian cultures, is very conservative. While Tom had fucked a few Asian women over his time in the east, he realized that this conservatism led to an interesting, and unfortunate, side effect: it was virtually impossible for him to find a native woman who was willing to try anal. When they were together, he had suggested it to Su-Min, but had been dismissed outright. He had dropped the subject because he loved her, but now all that remained was a burning hatred and desire to shame and break her. He was going to enjoy this.

He forced her to bend over the staircase, arms bound behind her and, without warning or lubrication, beyond her vomit, he rammed his rock violently into Su-Min’s tight little asshole. She let out a blood curdling scream of pure anguish that only made Tom that much harder. He had fucked women in the ass before, but was surprised at just how tight Su-Min was. “Must be the bitch’s uptight attitude”, he thought. “I bet she spends every day clenching her asshole tightly enough to turn coal into diamonds”. As he slowly built up speed, thrusting his dick deeper and deeper into her asshole with each rotation, the tears in her hole began to bleed and mix with her curdling vomit, lubricating his passage. Rather than getting easier for her, Su-Min seemed to feel more pain with each thrust, quickly breaking down into violent sobs of anguish.

“Please, no more. I am so sorry” she begged. Seeing an opportunity, Tom stopped for a moment. Not long, but just long enough to allow her a tiny ray of hope that her torture would end. A ray of hope he dashed when he punched her in the back of the head with all his might and proceeded to fuck her little asshole even harder. Dazed and sobbing she began to stutter “no, please no, please no” over and over again. Hearing this from her, Tom knew he was getting close to cumming. He only needed one more thing.

Having heard stories about prolapses, he decided to perform a little experiment. Quickly winding up his fist he launched another powerful punch, this time aimed at her thigh. As soon as his punch connected, he tore his cock from her ass. The muscles in her rectum tensed in response to the violent hit, causing her asshole to viciously prolapse as he pulled out. Even through the blood and shit and vomit he could tell why they called it “pink sock”. Her asshole was so torn up and bloody, he wondered if the damage could ever be repaired. “I guess you won’t be able to convince another man that you’ve never taken it in your slutty little ass before, will you” he derided as he spat on her face once again. “Good luck finding a husband now you stupid cunt”.

But he wasn’t done yet. He had something left to do before he was finished with his little Korean whore.

Tom grabbed a handful of her hair, attempting to rip her up to her feet. He must have pulled a bit too hard though, because he came away with a patch of her soft dark brown hair, leaving a patch of bare bloody scalp. He paused for a moment, examining the hair. It reminded him of the time they had spent together. He had always loved her soft smooth hair, as she had always taken pride in it. Now, destroying it only added to his glee.

Shaking himself from the flashback, Tom grabbed another handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet once again, a bit more gently this time. “Now it’s time to finish” he said. He dragged her by her hair to the couch nearby and forced her down onto her back. “Please” she begged feebly and for the last time. He had been inside her before, and knew it would not be enough to reach his climax, so he had saved this special treat for himself for last. He thrust his member inside her and began ramming as hard and as quickly as he could. As he built speed and ferocity he slowly wrapped his hands around Su-Min’s supple throat. Her eyes widened in horror as she realized what was happening. She tried to scream, tried to beg, tried even to cry, but all she could accomplish was a weak rasping sound as Tom’s fingers closed more and more tightly around her throat. As he choked her Tom felt her pussy tightening and his cock becoming harder than it ever had before. He was so close. As he built towards his climax he looked straight into her eyes, noticing her face going from red to blue to a sickly shade of purple. He was ecstatic at the look of pure fear on her face. She was bound. She was completely at his mercy, and she knew it. Best of all, she knew he might very well kill her right then.

Just as the light of consciousness began to leave her eyes, Tom blew his load into her pussy and released her throat. He realized that this was the greatest orgasm he had ever had as he continued to spasm load after load into her now bruised, broken and bloodied pussy. He came with such force that his semen began to squirt, not ooze, from her hole around his dick. “But wait” he thought “that’s not cum”. It was at this moment that he realized she was squirting all over his cock and balls. “She’s actually cumming!” he thought. “What a dumb fucking whore”.

He was finished. He had finally exacted his revenge for the months of pain and sadness she had caused him. She wouldn’t forget what she had done or what her actions had caused ever again.

After pulling out of her he began to get dressed and, after thinking about it, gathered her tattered and torn clothes and tucked them away. He would enjoy keeping these trophies.

As Su-Min slowly began to regain full consciousness Tom approached her. “It’s time for you to get the fuck out of here” he said with a grin as he grabbed her by her tits and pulled her violently toward the door. The bitch was still drunk.

He didn’t even bother to untie her, knowing she deserved all the humiliation she would receive. Bruised over her entire body, blood and cum trickling down her leg from her prolapsed rectum and torn pussy, dried vomit running down the side of her mouth and completely naked, Tom threw her out into the hallway where she crashed into the wall and collapsed onto the floor. Too weak to sob she simply lay there in silence. Tom made sure to make eye contact with her one last time and smile. This time, she did not miss the darkness. He quietly closed the door.

Over the next few weeks Tom reflected on his night with Su-Min. It had felt good. Very very good. It had, in fact, been the best sex of his life. Abusing and raping the deserving little slut had given him a feeling of power and control that he had never felt before. Breaking her, both physically and mentally, and humiliating her had felt better than any experience he had ever had. Thinking about her bloody asshole and envisioning the horrified look on her face as he choked her always made him hard. Her cumming though… he wasn’t sure how to feel about that. Had she really orgasmed? The more time passed, the less sure he became. More than anything, though, he realized that he needed to feel this way again… he needed to teach more deserving whores the consequences of their uncaring attitudes.

He began to consider his options. He had many friends who had had similar experiences. Maybe it was time he helped his friends. Maybe he could even bring a few of them in on it…

As he was scheming and planning for his next “lesson” one afternoon he heard a knock on his apartment door. As he approached, the knocking became more insistent. When he opened the door he was extremely surprised to see Su-Min’s slender form standing there. The bruises on her face had mostly healed and she had cut her hair into a shorter bob, so it was more even with the partially re-grown patch where Tom had ripped her hair out before. She had a look of shame in her eyes.

Tom was shocked into silence that she would return. Su-Min took the opportunity to speak first. “I have been thinking about what I did to you… and how you… corrected me” she began. “I deserved it”, “and I would like to be punished more”. So she HAD cum! She knew she had deserved what she got and had even, on some level, enjoyed it. “Maybe she can be redeemed” Tom thought. “Maybe she could even help me teach other deserving sluts”, “maybe she is my first student, my first disciple”. He smiled as he said “please, come in, but from now on you will call me master”.

He was a teacher, after all…
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:12:20 AM by T. W. Wilson »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
Re: Korean Teacher's Pet - Part 1 (?) - Feedback Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 12:30:35 PM »
A good piece of story telling. Not my "cup of tea" but your writing is impelling. I love the way the story started out, the detail and pacing, it could have gone in a dozen different directions from the moment they left the bar. I love stories like that. Not many writers can write like that. Great job, Neighbor.
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline T. W. Wilson
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: Teacher's Pet - Part 1 (?) - Feedback Needed
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 04:51:29 PM »
Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment and the feedback!

Offline Kendare
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »
I love the way he treated her, but her coming back for more spoiled it all.

Offline petine
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 04:58:54 PM »
I love stories like that more please

Offline tootbware
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 04:01:31 PM »
I was feeling it but the ending...