Author Topic: Typical Tease  (Read 7320 times)

Offline JuneBeauty

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
Typical Tease
« on: January 01, 2014, 09:29:44 PM »
Bare with me, it is a lengthy story, and takes a minute to get into the thick of things, but you will enjoy it!

Cailin drummed her bright red nails on the wooden table and continued waiting for her date. This was her first blind date, and she was extremely nervous. So much so, she had shown up thirty minutes before the date was even suppose to start. She shifted in her seat, re-crossed her mile high legs and flipped her long blonde her over her shoulder. Cailin bite her full bottom lip, which was also bright red, and glanced up with her honey brown eyes, when she spotted him.
Dear, God... Her heart did a slow roll as her eyes slowly ate him up. There he stood, clad in low-slung dark jeans, a tight t-shirt that showed off his wonderfully sculpted muscles, and a nice jacket. Oh man oh man.. I'm so wet already
She stood up and smiled at him innocently as she watched his bright blue eyes skim every inch of her body, not missing a single curve. Cailin knew she was beautiful, she had nice perky breasts, a sweet bubble ass, and a coke bottle body. Her skin was smooth and blemish free, her voice was enticing and her eyes were so deep, a man could lose himself there. So she didn't mind as his gaze froze on her curves for a second.

Jake's mind wasn't fit for this goddess standing in front of him, and almost stopped walking. She was a solid ten. Usually his friend set him up with some pretty crazy looking women, but this one? Mmm, if his eyes had teeth, she would have bite marks all over her. Her waist was tiny, which caused her hips to flare from them and her legs were longer then the Las Vegas strip... and those tits! Jeesh, him man was trying to give him a heart attack. She was clad in a tight, yet not very revealing, fire engine red dress with nails, heels and lips to match. She wants me to have a stiff one he thought
He cleared his throat and smiled, showing his one dimple, and held out his hand, "Hey, Cailin, right? I'm Jake."
Cailin clasped his hand, and noticed how big and strong it was, and grinned back at him, "Correct. Hey, Jake. It's so nice to finally meet you. My girlfriend has told me so much about you." Cailin gave him a quick hug and barley concealed a gasp as she felt his dick poke her.

Jake didn't seem to notice his dick pressing against her thigh, but did notice the feeling of her breasts on his lower chest. Jeesh, she was small, and stood only about 5'6, with heels, compared to his 5'10. Jake held out a the chair for her and sat down across from her.

Cailin and Jake walked out of the dinner, laughing and holding hands. They stopped outside of Jake sleek Audi and Cailin nervously tucked a piece of her hair behind her jewel-studded ear.
"I had such an amazing night tonight, Cailin. You are.." Jake laughed and kissed her hand. "... such a unique and beautiful person. Would you like to come back to my house and have a drink?"
Cailin blushes slightly as his soft lips brushed over her now goose-bumped skin, and her nipples stood rock-hard against her thin dress. I'm going to start dripping! she sang inside of her head and returned a bright smile and an enthusiastic, "Sure!"

Jake and Cailin pulled up to his house around midnight and go inside. Cailin takes off her heels with a happy sigh and follows Jake into the pallor. His house was very cozy and warm, filled with knick knacks and sleek furniture and technology.
"Lovely." Cailin purred as she leaned forward in her seat to show off her breasts.
"Th-thank you." Jake swallowed hard and tried not to stare, while Cailin leaned forward a little more.
If you want things done, you have to do them yourself. On a soft sight Cailin stood up and slowly walked to Jake, who was watching her with wide eyes. She moved his hands from his lap and sat down. Her legs were tightly-crossed as to show nothing, and she glanced up at Jake half over her shoulder.
She leaned forward and nuzzled his ear lobe, rolling her silk soft tongue over it and blew on it a little. Her right hand snaked up to playfully tug on his hair while her left hand began to trail down his chest... lower...lower until finally it rested on his pants, which were stretched tight around his erected dick.

Jake didn't know what to do, he didn't have this intention in his mind when he had invited her back to his house, or had he? Lord, but did it matter? The way her tongue was flicking against her ear, the blood started to drain south. He moaned a little as her petite hand stroked his aching dick from outside of her pants. Jake leaned forward and took Cailin's nipples in his fingers and plucked them until they were stiff. He drew a moan from her as he plucked them even harder, drawing them away from her body. Cailin's legs started to slowly open as her succulent lips rained kisses down his neck, but he pretended not to notice and flipped down the top of her strapless dress, revealing her tits. He groaned as he stared, since he flipped the dress down, under her tits, it pushed them up, and made them more prominent.
Slowly, one at a time, Jake's long tongue flicked small licks across Cailin's erect nipples, making her moan and pant and  also close her eyes. Jake continued this assault as he ran one hand over her hair free legs, up and under the bottom of her dress. He then began playing with her swollen clit from the outside of her lace panties.

Cailin couldn't stop panting. She hadn't been played with in over a year and her vibrator was not cutting it anymore. She needed a real dick, and a real man. And right now? Jake was alllllll the man she needed. She moaned lightly as Jake began licking her aching nipples and reached up to cup the back of his head, pressing him closer, encouraging him to suck harder. When she felt his hand slide up her dress, she almost forgot to breathe. Cailin hadn't ment to throw herself on him, but she was just so damn wet and horny, and now Jake was about to answer her prayers. As Jake began to play with her clit, her head fell back and both hands gripped lightly his hair, still pushing his face onto her nipples, which were now wet, just as her pussy was soaking.
Jake slipped one lean finger into her very tight, now dripping, pussy and they shared a moan.
"Two, Jake, finger fuck me with two!" she begged.

Jake pulled his finger from Cailin's beautiful pussy and picked her up by her sweet ass, making her bend over the arm of the chair.
"Jake?" Cailin asked, her voice dripping with excitement. Jakes answer was to push her dress up to her hips and slap both of her ass cheeks, HARD. She yelled a little, but before she could say anything, Jake pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and began finger fucking her so hard, her tits (that were still loose) swayed roughly with the force. Cailin's juices instantly soaked his hand as her pushed her fingers in harder and faster, struggling a little because she was so fucking tight.
"God damn, babe, you're so tight."
Cailin moaned loudly as her eyes drifted shut, "Thank you... Don't stop, it feels so fucking good." She also began to push herself back on his fingers, fucking them.

Then it stopped and she looked back, slightly pissed off, slightly confused. "Jake?"
Jake had completely changed, and he pulled back, re-covering Cailin's ass and breasts, "I'm sorry... we shouldn't... You need to leave." He knocked back a shot of liquor and fumbled.
Cailin's mouth was half-slack and her eyebrows were raised. "Excuse me? I need to what?"
"Leave." replied Jake.
"Leave?! You expect me to leave, after you almost made me cum and finger fucked me? You want me to leave, just like that?!" She bellowed, pissed off and re-adjusted her hair.
His only reply, "Yes." Jake then turned and walked into his room, putting his face into his hands and sighed, expecting Cailin to leave.

Only, Cailin didn't leave, after some mental debate, she sent a few texts letting friends and family know she would be staying the night with Jake, shut the lights off, and then opened and shut the front door.. With her still inside the house. Jake had thought she left and began stripping to go to bed. Cailin silently locked the front door, and walked to Jake's room, picking up a wrench from his open tool box on the way.

Inside Jake's room, he was naked from the waist up and was just about to take his pants off when he heard the floor outside his door creak, and turned around.
"Cailin?" he asked, shocked. "I thought I told you to leave? You need to.." he stopped dead as he noticed the wrench Cailin gripped in her hand. "What the fuck?"
In three short steps, Cailin strode forward and dealt a blow so hard, that it instantly knocked Jake out.
"Now, let the fun begin." Cailin smirked to herself.

To be continued...
June.Beauty.

BLOEFELT
Re: Typical Tease
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 10:52:02 PM »
 I look forward to more details soon...well written June beauty. :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline JuneBeauty

• Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 11:13:48 PM »
Jake groaned against the hammer slamming into his brain as he came to. He squinted against the light and blinked to clear his eyes as he tried to move, only to realize he was tied to his bed. His wrists were bound together and then to the bed while each ankle was tied to the bed posts. What the fuck? He roughly pulled on his bounds and gritted his teeth as the rope bit roughly into his skin.

Cailin slapped a hand over her full mouth as she laughed out loud at Jake's pathetic struggles. Jake glanced up and saw Cailin, still fully dressed, reclining in a chair at the foot of his bed, her eyes twinkling with laughter.
"Enjoy your nap?" she purred out.
Jake's eyes narrowed in anger as he took in her relaxed and happy attitude.
"Why am I tied up, in my own bed, and why are you here?!"

Cailin's answer was to smile innocently and bat her eyes at him while leaning forward to show off her cleavage.
"Why, Jake, I'm only finishing what you were not going to. You think it's okay to turn a girl on, make her needy and then kick her out? Well, not tonight."
As she finished her sentence she stood up. Cailin's delicate hands fluttered up her back to unzip her clingy dress. As her dress fell to the ground, she pushed her golden hair off of her smooth shoulders as she strode to the bed.

Inwardly moaning, Jake let his eyes greedily eat up Cailin's very curvaceous and feminine body.
"I am sorry, Cailin, if I hurt you.." at this, he trailed off as Cailin proceeded to slip out of her high heels and straddle him, her wet panties soaking through Jake's only clothing: His boxers.
Cailin's eyes snapped with temper as she looked down at him.
"Don't you dare start that sorry shit with me, you little prick. You knew exactly what you were doing and still you continued it."

Jake's eyes grew wide at her anger, and, to his embarrassment, his half-erect dick began to swell and grow.
"I didn't mean to, I promise, I-"
Jake's words cut of as Cailin brought her hand down and slapped him with a force that snapped his head to the side and had his jaw falling open.
"I've heard enough," was all she said before she gripped his hair, holding his head in place while she began to plunder his unwilling mouth. She shoved her tongue deep into his warm mouth and roughly crushed her plump mouth to his while pressing her warm body to his.

As she unwillingly took his mouth, Jake felt himself go rock hard against her non-stop kisses. Who knew she would taste like fruit? Who knew her fully, juicy breasts rubbing against his skin would make his heart stop?
Without warning, Cailin drew back and quickly unhooked the back of her lace bra, letting her full 38DD tits spring free and jiggle into Jake's face. She shoved them into his face, the smooth skin rubbing against his stubble and said three words, "Get to sucking. "
June.Beauty.

Offline worldwide
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 09:16:18 PM »
i wish i could be raped by a woman  ::):