Author Topic: Man Raped in South Town Bar.  (Read 8708 times)

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
Man Raped in South Town Bar.
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
One night Pam, Donna, Nancy and I were in a bar near the university. There were three other groups of women. The bar tender was female too. The only male in the place was Marvin Brown. He called himself " Marvelous Marvin." He fucked, pushed himself on or raped whatever women he wanted.                                                               Donna said " Let's rape him!" We all liked the idea. It was decided to alert the other tables to what was going to happen. The table I talked to said " Do we get a turn?" I said " Sure you do." One table got up and left. The bar tender said " I didn't see it." and  " He deserves it."                                                                                      A few minutes later we walked over to Marvin's  table and surrounded him. We said stuff like " Hows your fine self tonight?" and " Didn't I see you in a pron movie?" Marvin said " Fuck off!" I said " Your gonna fuck me!" Fort the first time he looked scarred. Donna said " Get your close off and get on your back bitch." To my surprise he did it. I said " Get your legs open!" Guys say that even if they don't need to.                                                                    Soon Pam had her skirt off and started to butt fuck him. I held one arm. Other girls got arms and legs. We said more stuff like "Your a good boy." I got him second. He was good sized and felt pretty good in me. One of the girls from the table I talked to came over and said  "You did it didn't you?" She got him third. The girls from the other table came over and said all kinds of insulting things about men. It was cool. He came a couple more times. Then he was fucked out. The other girls hollered " Can't keep up with the pace." and more.                            Then the bartender came over, slipped her pants off, squatted over his face and peed on his face! Everybody cheered.                                                                                                                                           Leaving Nancy to say " If I hear about this again I'm comen over and cut your balls off."                                  We never heard anymore about it.

Offline mikki

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • Are you looking down my blouse?
    • 64 Shades Of Grey
Re: Man Raped in South Town Bar.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 06:06:50 PM »
Eeek! it's been a bitch of a day and this whole section is perfect for my mood! i especially like this story- except after he couldn't get it up again we might just take his ass too. most guys wind up liking it (bit of a cliche thrown in for fun!). besides, he would have gotten hard again and truly been fucked out. one of us could ride his cock, someone else his face. over and over. getting so many evil ideas... the imagination is a wonderful thing to set free...

mikki
all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'." I play lots of places... but i live at 64 Shades Of Grey

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 06:52:18 PM »
This was in a public place and had to be done fast. If a group of us could kidnap some guys we could do stuff like that.

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 07:50:03 PM »
Oh dear, is it O.k. for men to post in this section?  I've got a pair of tight denim shorts and a low cut t-shirt on.  Am I safe?

Better get back home... cut across the woods while its still dark so no one can see me, lol

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »
We can catch the bitch in the woods,

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 08:11:31 PM »
Whose that !!!

*spys a pair of handcuffs dangling from lateiadel's waist*

must be a police women, lol I'm safe!

Offline mikki

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • Are you looking down my blouse?
    • 64 Shades Of Grey
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
as mikki points the laser site at the back of your shoulders and pulls the trigger, watching the wires trail out behind the darts and hearing you fall to the ground, twitching...  LOL.
all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'." I play lots of places... but i live at 64 Shades Of Grey

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 08:21:34 PM »
*puts hands up*

"Hello cops!  Please don't shine the light in my face... I just need your help to get home"

*he sighs innocently*

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 03:18:43 PM »
Steps out of the shadows. Pulls his pants down. Not bad. Pushes him to the ground.

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2013, 03:06:57 PM »
Steps out of the shadows. Pulls his pants down. Not bad. Pushes him to the ground.

Is this a bad dream  ????

what's your game you crazy bitches... why are you doing this to me  ????

Your mad! Mad, mad, mad .....

.... the pair of you!!!

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
I say " Shut up bitch." then I slap him. I take my pants off and start to ass fuck him. Hes responding well.

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 12:07:33 PM »
What the f*** !!!!!

...please... please... no!

.....I'm not jokin' now, no really!  I'm not bein' funny... I really mean it....

getcha  murky bit*****g hands off ya .....I f***ing bite ya, you **** ya
**** ***** ...... urgh!

*penis hardens.. arse struggles.. sweat intensifies*

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »
Slides on to his dick. Oooohhhhhh you feel good. This feels good. Your fun.

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
I'm cu .... I'm cu, comin' ...mmmmmmmmmmm

arrrr....  no!

rape! rape!

wha da ya think yo doin'

gg... gget t off me yo bitch!!!!

*screams in pain and ectasy*

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 08:09:09 PM »
No body can hear you out here bitch! Slaps him again. Harder this time. Slides her ass up and down his dick. He gets longer and firmer. Slides on and enjoys him.