Author Topic: Re Rule 6  (Read 4475 times)

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
Re Rule 6
« on: September 19, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
I don't want to post my own picture as my work requires contact with the public. Would it be alright if I posted a picture who looks like me? It'd a model I found on the net.

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
Re: Re Rule 6
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 10:33:38 PM »
PicMonkey.com is a free photo editing site.
In addition to basic edits, it allows you to add object to a picture to obscure your face.
Simple black bars, of course.  But also, big floppy hats. Oversized sunglasses. An all-day sucker. Or a beard & 'stache.
Or you can "zombie-fy" your photo.
BONUS:  You can make yourself thinner.  Or your boobs bigger.
---Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 07:21:28 AM »
You can do whatever you like, but people tend to get angry if they find they have been deceived.  So be up-front about it not really being your picture.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Tigetcuteluv
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits -1
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 05:16:28 AM »
Pose, then come down to me, I have to share.

Offline Romantic1
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 03:17:30 AM »
But also, big floppy hats. Oversized sunglasses. An all-day sucker. Or a beard & 'stache.