Author Topic: College Women Rape Men  (Read 40491 times)

I Rape Hard
Re: College Women Rape Men
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »
My years of hand to hand combat have prepared me for this here moment "you'll never take me alive bitch"

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2014, 06:33:28 PM »
Oh look at mr. tough guy!

I Rape Hard
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2014, 07:10:50 PM »
"Fuck yeah I'm strong bitch" I say as I break free "now can I help you with these two young men   

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »
You can get out of here before we mace you.

Offline Aidan

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
-mphhh- *struggles to get up*
PM me or Kik me: Aidanator069

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2014, 06:10:57 PM »
Nancy takes her shorts off and slides on to his dick.

I Rape Hard
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2014, 10:54:52 AM »
"Oh mace won't work on me, but........." I walk up and mace all of the girls " now who's in charge bitches
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 01:16:26 PM by I Rape Hard »

Offline Aidan

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #127 on: June 17, 2014, 12:54:23 AM »
Mpph *tries to push Nancy off* -OOC I rape Hard, please note what forum this is in, thank you-
PM me or Kik me: Aidanator069

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2014, 12:16:10 PM »
I agree with Aiden on this

Offline cuffmanchris
  • Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2015, 08:25:18 AM »
Hi that was a horny read, I love wrestling with my misses in just our underwear, we always land up having good sex, especially if I let her win.
My fantasy is to wrestle with 2 or more women and be helpless to their pleasure.
New on the site and looking all the great stories on here.

Henry Beernose
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2016, 09:32:45 AM »
Well, being a guy that is beerthirsty for death and lies around as a useless pile of junk alot I would not mind some girls raping the shit out of my dick. But I guess that no girl will rape a guy like me until I am able to buy her some meals, clothes and perhaps a fucking apartment. But you, smart lady, are really writing some enjoyable stories. Perhaps in a parallel universe, another me drowns into the eyes of you, my brutal female abuser. Greetings from an old loser.

Psiberzerker
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2017, 08:33:56 AM »
When I was in college during the 1970's Barb, Nancy, Donna, Brenda, Pam and I rented this house near campus. Since the sex at our house party was consensual I'll skip over it. We did get a reputation. Sluts like us enjoyed it that way. There was this guy who kept lurking around our house. Other girls didn't like him either.

This came up during dinner one night. "If he wants sex why doesn't he come and ask for it?"

"And you'll give it to him?"

"I might." and so on.

The more we talked about it the more fun it sounded like. One day Nancy waved and called him up to the door.

Pam said "You want sex don't you?"

He said "Well ah,"

Brenda and Pam pulled him in the house.

He was goin like "Hey whats goen on here?" and " What are you doing?"

Barb kicked him in the back of the knee. He fell to the floor. Donna jumped on his legs. Barb and I grabbed his arms. Pam pulled his pants down, took her pants off and started to butt fuck him. For a wile he hollered. After Pam made him cum I said it was my turn. I took my undies off. Pulled my skirt up and started in on him. He had an average size dick. When he got hard I slid on his dick and enjoyed it. Nancy was next. He didn't really cum a third time. Besides he was whimpering. That's not sexy. After insulting him for a wile. Saying he wasn't man enough to ask for it and so on we let him go. A few days later we got called in to the office of Ms. Lillath Fairax. She was one of the Deans of Women. She also happens to be Donna's step mom. We explained about what happened.

She said "Men have been doing this to us for a long time. It's good to young women giving them a taste of there own medicine. I won't be taking any disciplinary action." When the subject came up at administrative board Ms. Fairax through a fit about men being treated differently the women. The board to take no action. There was no more stalking after that and we got away with rape.

I like the idea here, but it's far too short, and unformatted.  It could use quite a bit more dialog especially in the Planning stage.  Also, some more description in the actual act for clarity.  What did Pam buttfuck him with, or did she take him in her ass?  Either way is good, it would just be nice to know.  That sort of thing. 

I would love to help you write it out, or just write it out into a full story.  If you're willing, this is little more than a paragraph. 

Offline David633517
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • I Love RU!
« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2023, 01:02:43 PM »
Wish I was that guy ngl