Author Topic: College Women Rape Men  (Read 40542 times)

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
College Women Rape Men
« on: September 13, 2013, 03:29:26 PM »
If your under 18 don't read this. If you don't want to read about girls who get away with rape don't read this. If you have any scruples don't read this.                                                                                                 When I was in college during the 1970's Barb, Nancy, Donna, Brenda, Pam and I rented this house near campus. Since the sex at our house party was consensual I'll skip over it. We did get a reputation. Sluts like us enjoyed it that way. There was this guy who kept lurking around our house. Other girls didn't like him either. This came up during dinner one night. " If he wants sex why doesn't he come and ask for it?" " And you'll give it to him?" " I might." and so on. The more we talked about it the more fun it sounded like. One day Nancy waved and called him up to the door. Pam said " You want sex don't you?" He said " Well ah "Brenda and Pam pulled him in the house. He was goin like " Hey whats goen on here?" and " What are you doing?" Barb kicked him in the back of the knee. He fell to the floor. Donna jumped on his legs. Barb and I grabbed his arms. Pam pulled his pants down, took her pants off and started to butt fuck him. For a wile he hollered. After Pam made him cum I said it was my turn. I took my undies off. Pulled my skirt up and started in on him. He had an average size dick. When he got hard I slid on his dick and enjoyed it. Nancy was next. He didn't really cum a third time. Besides he was whimpering. That's not sexy. After insulting him for a wile. Saying he wasn't man enough to ask for it and so on we let him go. A few days later we got called in to the office of Ms. Lillath Fairax. She was one of the Deans of Women. She also happens to be Donna's step mom. We explained about what happened. She said " Men have been doing this to us for a long time. It's good to young women giving them a taste of there own medicine. I won't be taking any disciplinary action." When the subject came up at administrative board Ms. Fairax through a fit about men being treated differently the women. The board to take no action. There was no more stalking after that and we got away with rape.

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
Re: College Women Rape Men
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »
Gosh.  I think that is one of the most erotic things I've ever read.  Wish it had been me!

;)

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 02:29:07 PM »
Thank you! I wish it had been a guy with a bigger dick or who went along with it. I wish it was you too.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1090
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 02:36:46 PM »
Because of women like you, men are afraid to walk the streets at night! We have to watch what we say, what we do, how much we drink! We're prisoners of society, always afraid to come forward lest some policeman or judge say "Oh they were asking for it!" I say Take Back The Night! Some day, you lateiadel, and your Neanderthal kind, will be brought down! (He says with tongue firmly in cheek!)
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 05:20:11 PM »
lol! Some things don't change.

Offline mikki

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • Are you looking down my blouse?
    • 64 Shades Of Grey
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 05:59:07 PM »
sounds... delicious, actually. and the Dean was right- congrats on your conquest... cause there ain't nothing better than to take a man on your own terms, use him for what you want- and kick him to the curb when you're finished.

mikki
all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'." I play lots of places... but i live at 64 Shades Of Grey

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
You are soooooo right!

Offline Jamie_Tigerboy

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Top Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 06:59:41 PM »

lol ladies I'm sure your just being sarcastic!!

*struts past mikki and lateiadel.... flirting in tight denim and leather*

Offline mikki

• Junior
  • Merits 7
    • 64 Shades Of Grey
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 07:03:33 PM »

lol ladies I'm sure your just being sarcastic!!

*struts past mikki and lateiadel.... flirting in tight denim and leather*

darling- i've actually done similar things to this.

except i'm a lot more sadistic and a lot more patient.

mikki
all i really want to hear out of you is 'Yes Ma'am'." I play lots of places... but i live at 64 Shades Of Grey

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 08:03:09 PM »
Your a junior you can be first.

Offline mikki

• Junior
  • Merits 7
    • 64 Shades Of Grey
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 10:31:58 PM »
Your a junior you can be first.

we'll share- i like to teach freshmen girls how to do it right...

mikki

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 03:15:51 PM »
Coooooool!

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2014, 07:43:36 PM »
Over 4000 views! WOOOOPIE!

Offline utblond

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • This subs fantasy
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2014, 11:06:28 PM »
Cant rape the willing,but I am willing to let someone try.

Offline lateiadel

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 09:16:49 PM »
Cool! Were are you?