Author Topic: June's Bad Day  (Read 3601 times)

Offline DamnedFool
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
June's Bad Day
« on: August 14, 2013, 04:54:19 AM »
She woke up in darkness. Something had covered her eyes. Reaching for the blindfold she discovered another unpleasant surprise- she was tied to the bed. Face down to be precise, and dressed in her underwear still.

Maybe her husband Tom had come home early and done all this to surprise her. They had a sex life which satisfied her- once a month she let Tom get inside her, then get off. And if he didn't do exactly what she said, well then he'd just have to wait a little while. Which was why she drove a Mercedes, went shopping at Neiman Marcus every second week, and took regular trips to wherever she felt like.

At 27, June Harding still wore a size 6, with what Tom called a "glorious round ass" when she wasn't nearby, and 38C tits, topped by a sweet face and long brunette hair. Tom worshipped her body, especially since he got so to enjoy so little of it.

"Tom?" She called out.
"Don't bother bitch" said a voice that definitely wasn't Tom's. A cold harsh voice at that.
"I know he's at work for the next 9 hours."
"Please don't hurt me" June begged.

A hand lightly ran along her thigh toward her sex. "That depends on how much you cooperate. Put out and we won't leave any evidence for Tommy Boy to find when he gets home."

The hand left her leg.
"Get on all fours" the voice commanded.
June did so, slightly sick at the thought of what was happening. At least she wasn't willingly doing this..

She felt the bed shift as somebody got on it, then climbed underneath her. Their bare hard cock brushed her panties and she felt a twinge. Even if it was rape, her body still liked sex.  But she wanted to be in control damnit! The  man beneath her pawed at her bra for moment, before he cut it off with a knife, ripping away the unnecessary fabric. Her breasts hung free as the man started to fondle and suck them. He stopped for a moment, biting down on her nipple and making her jump.

June's body trembled now and she tried to mouth a plea for him to stop. She loved having her breasts played with. Pinched, squeezed, sucked on, even lightly bit. This was turning her on even more! She wasn't supposed to enjoy being violated like this.

"Slide that pussy along my cock bitch" the cold voice ordered.
June did so, feeling herself grow a little more wet each time. No, no, no! This wasn't right! She screamed mentally.

"Just remember, so long as you do what we say, Tommy doesn't have an accident on the way home from work."
"Please don't hurt my husband!" June pleaded. Then she realized with a start what else the man had said.
"We?" She asked curiously.
"That's right June" a voice said from behind her. A different man's voice.
"For the next 8 hours or so, you're gonna be our little fuck toy."

The bed shifted some more. A knife traced along her left butt cheek before making two cuts. Her panties fell away and the man beneath her pulled her down onto his cock.

"Ooooooooo" June said with a groan of grief and pleasure. She was wet, but so tight because it had been three months since she let Tommy fuck her. It took a moment for her to work her way down the shaft, or rather, a moment before a pair of hands pulled her as a cock finished slamming balls deep into her.

"I think the bitch is enjoying this" Cold voice declared gleefully.

Two different sets of lips began working their way around her tits, one on the left, another on the right. This only heightened her desire, and they latched on to her nipples even as she slid back and forth on the cock in her pussy.
"Why does it feel so good" she thought.
"Because you're a fucking whore" Cold voice replied.
I said that out loud she realized. Her self control was slipping.

A hand on the back of her head pushed it down and she opened her mouth, under the assumption that she had a cock to suck. Despite all of Tom's attempts, June had never allowed for much in the way of oral sex. That was when she felt not a cock, but her tongue going into a slit. Another woman's pussy. That was just wrong!

Trying to pull her head back, she felt a slap sting her cheek.
"Eat my twat you whore!" A woman commanded her, slapping June again for good measure.

June quit resisting and began to lap at the unseen slit, tongue digging deep into it. The taste was vile to her, reminding June of the time Tom had kissed her after they did 69. But there was no way for her to fight back.

The bed shifted again as she worked herself back and forth, and she felt another man's knees on the inside of hers. She had just enough time to recognize that his cock head was pushing against her virgin butt hole before he grabbed her hips and pushed in all at once.

June screamed into the pussy she was licking. This had to be the worst pain of her life!
"Oh Goooooood! Stoppppp! It hurts!" She howled. The man behind didn't care. His wide hands simply kept sliding her back and forth, her ass speared onto a cock that felt as if it were ripping her in half.

The woman simply laughed. "There's more where that came from whore." She shoved June's head down even harder as she cackled.

The first orgasm ripped through her body with a shudder, causing the Man underneath to blow his load in her pussy. The man in her anus followed moments later. June felt their cum dripping out of her. Shame filled her and she wanted to cry.

Everybody moved except the woman in front of her. They filled her now lubricated holes and began the process again. This time though, her hands were guided onto the cocks of those who sucked her nipples and she was made to stroke them as well.

Minutes turned into hours and a long series of orgasms. The woman who's pussy she was licking eventually came, squirting all over her face and hair. The replacement was a cock that smelled foul. With a "clean my dick bitch" he shoved his shaft down her throat, causing her to gag, even as she licked it clean of her own shit.

The woman took a strap on to her pussy, pounding away at June like a jackhammer for what seemed an eternity. The whole time, the men kept her sucking and stroking, playing with her clit to keep her cumming. Bodily fluids ran down her legs just like the tears on her face. And she was powerless to stop them.

A leather belt with round metal studs was used on her ass, leaving her howling. The welts ran in patterns all over her perfect ass as semen dripped out of a gaping ass hole.

"You think this bitch likes her nipples hard?" A curious voice asked.
"I dunno, why, whatcha thinking?" Cold Voice asked.
She felt a hand on her nipples, pulling them out and away from her body. A needle ran through one causing June to scream once more.
"Why God why are you doing this?" She shrieked.
"Because you're a fucking whore" Curious said as he did it again, with other nipple.

It was awful. Part of her wanted to pass out and fall asleep. It was all a dream after all, wasn't it? She just needed to wake up and everything would be fine...

In the next room over, Tom lay on the couch. A green-eyed redhead with a build similar to June's, was sliding her lips and tongue all over his shaft. She was also wearing June's wedding dress. A blonde with massive tits was pulling off a strap on from around her waist as she walked over to join them.
"You know Shyler, Lindsay" Tom said conversationally "I'd almost think you enjoyed doing that to her."
Shyler stopped sucking his cock to speak."I've hated that bitch ever since you married her."
"Same" Lindsay said. She sat down next to Tom and began to kiss his right nipple while fondling the left. Tom's hand slid along her pussy slit, playing with her clitoris as it did so.

During college Tom had dated both women, going so far as to have an enjoyable threesome together. Then along came June, who threatened them with expulsion (due to her working at the Campus Registrar's Office) if they didn't stay away from Tom completely. The man they both loved and lusted after being taken away from them had been miserable.

"I guessed as much, that's why I invited you two here today" Tom replied.
"I have to admit, this whole thing was pretty brilliant" Shyler said.
"Did you even use lube for her ass?" Lindsay interjected.
"Only for my sake."
"With all these men here, you could keep going for hours" Shyler suggested.
"Oh I intend to. About the time I'm supposed to come home, she'll get a message on the answering machine that I'm working late tonight and won't be home till after midnight" Tom declared.
"Oh god, that's evil" Shyler replied.
From the bedroom, they heard a yelp. "Please! My pussy's not big enough to hold two cocks, much less my butthole!"
A coarse voice laughed. "Well too bad bitch! We'll make it fit!" June shrieked till somebody shoved a cock down her throat.

"As much hell as she's given me the last 6 years, spending money like she has, and insulting me every chance she got, its the least she deserves."
"Now, now" Shyler said, looking over her shoulder at the closed bedroom door "No reason to be upset, fuck my pussy and you'll feel so much better."
"You're right" Tom agreed.
Lindsay shifted so her pussy was right on his face, and she could make out with Shyler as she rode Tom's dick. And so they carried on while June was raped repeatedly. It was a very nice night.

June awoke in her own bed, no memory of what had happened. The rohypnol had seen to that. Her tits were sore but she couldn't remember why. Tom lay asleep in bed beside her, snoring peacefully.
She was thirsty though, her throat completely parched. Walking into the kitchen for a glass of water, she saw a DVD lying in a case labeled "For June".

"What's this?" She wondered idly. Curiosity got the best of her and she slipped it in the player. Onscreen she appeared, blindfolded, groaning as she rode two cocks while stroking two more and sucking a fifth. The cock she was sucking on pulled out of her mouth right before pearly white cum exploded across her face and hair leaving a sticky white residue.

"Oh god, that feel's so good" June heard herself moan.
"Well don't stop whore! We've got all night!" The man behind her bellowed. He came, jerking slightly as he did so before he pulled out. There was a jingling sound from off-scream, and then a dog appeared. A massive Rottweiler, it climbed onto the bed at a gesture, mounting June's asshole causing her to moan even more as he rode her, just like one of his bitches in heat.

The glass slipped from her hands, crashing to the floor.

A/N: this is my first. Please take the time to tell me what I can do better. It truly is appreciated.

Death looks upon me. And I stare back. Unawed. For I am Achilles.

Offline Tripp-N

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
  • I love em in leather, I love em Lace.
Re: June's Bad Day
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 07:32:03 AM »
Pretty good start. Good detail, I would have liked to see it a little longer. Your off to a good start. keep it up
Why is it illegal to sell something you can give away for free? -Prostatution-