Author Topic: When Tentacles Attack! (One-Shot) [Kagome x Naraku] - |Under Revision|  (Read 20155 times)

Offline Kagome Higurashi

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
This is a work of fiction, it is based off of another work of fiction: Anime - InuYasha. I do not own any rights to the characters of Naraku or Kagome or any other characters mentioned within this story, nor the show itself.

By reading this, you agree that you are over the age of 18, and allowed to view content such as this. I, the author of this story, under the name of Kagome Higurashi of RU, don't condone rape, nor do I encourage it, this is fantasy and is meant to stay within the the realm of fantasy. If such content, that I have listed below, offends you in any way, manner or form, please refrain from reading any further.

This story does contain characters who are all over the age of 18. This story is considered a fanfiction, of the anime series InuYasha, as previously stated I own no rights to any of the characters or the story elements of the series itself. This story does contain tentacles. This story does contain tentacle rape/rape, there is no consent between any of the parties involved.

A/N: I'll start this off by saying, writing anything involving tentacles isn't a strength of mine, and that's because I haven't really written very much with it as the main focus, it usually was something that I placed as a smaller element inside of a story I find myself writing. However, now I feel like writing something involving tentacles, so I thought I would go ahead and do so, just to see how this turns out.

Her body squirmed around as she felt the slimy appendages wrapping around on her skin, her limbs, around her neck, holding her tightly in place, her body unable to do anything to stop them. Her eyes landed forward on a male standing before her, a dark laugh coming from him, soon replaced with a closed mouth, the tentacles slipped along on her body, feeling the wet and disgusting trail of slime that were spreading across on her skin, as the tentacles softly moved along, there grip tightening for a moment, she could feel the one wrapped around her neck squeezing tightly, her mouth opening as she tried to gasp for a breath.

This however looked for the opening, the male was looking for, the tentacle moved in front of her, moving from side to side like a rattlesnake in front of it's prey, before it slithered itself forward, the tip of the tentacle like appendage moving slowly into her mouth, her first reaction to bite down onto it, which she did. She watched as the tentacle backed away from her mouth, whipping around in front of her. Soon the others followed suit, the one around her neck squeezing tighter, squeezing against her esophagus, the tightening around on her limbs tightened as well, the tingling feeling that started to come over them as circulation was cut off from them. She screamed out in a raspy voice before feeling the tentacle moving back inside, it wanted inside, she knew that, but she still wasn't going to allow it.

She watched as it moved forward once more, pressing up against her lips, before it would snake it's way inside of her mouth, her teeth tightly clamped down, this time however it felt like she was biting down onto a rock. She looked down the tentacle growing in girth, as it slipped deeper into her mouth, she felt her jaw being forced open, the rock hard form of the tentacle impossible to bite down onto, it pushed itself up against the roof of her mouth as it sank inside deeper. It keep itself there, lodged tightly inside of her mouth, the tentacle wrapped around her throat loosened, allowing her to breath through her nose as the tentacle wiggled around inside of her mouth. She blinked a few times, as she felt more tentacles worming their way around her body, the feeling of their slimy texture rubbing along on her closing and her skin. Her arms moved around a little as her hips twisted around, soon feeling a tentacle wrapped around it to hold control over her hips. This didn't stop her from attempting to struggle, her body squirmed around as she felt a set of tentacles working up her hips, moving long on her stomach before slipping up into her blouse. Her eyes closed together as she felt them wrapping around on her breast, kneading them roughly over her bra, as another worked it's way up her legs, slowly winding itself around it, stopping just outside of her panties, it's slimy texture rubbing up along on her, making her attempts of squirming around continue. She opened her eyes at the sound of her blouse being torn off her body, the tentacle soon wrapping around the middle of her bra, tearing it from her chest, they found their way around her breasts, tightly wrapping themselves around it, a scream coming from her throat from the amount of pressure they put down. Again they started to knead along on her breasts as the tentacle rubbing along on her panties continued it's slow and methodical pace.

She felt the tentacle between her lips starting to move forward, her throat tightening up as it pushed it's way down, she could feel it sinking itself down into her esophagus, cutting off the breathing in her mouth, her gagging come out at full force as her fingers extended, her body tensing up as it sank itself deeper, feeling the slimy texture moving down deeper and deeper into her now expanding throat. She heard a few laughs through this all, obviously coming from the man standing before her, the man that was doing this to her body. The tentacle slowly slipped back from her throat, coming out from her mouth for a moment, allowing her a few moments to suck in a few breaths, before it worked itself back inside of her mouth. Just from this she felt her jaw starting to hurt, just from the pressure that the tentacle was putting onto her mouth. She felt more of the tentacles now moving around on her body, gliding along on her skin, flipping up her skirt before they ripped it from her body, leaving her in nothing more than her panties, which now found themselves soaked into the juices the tentacles were giving off. She felt two small tentacles working there way up to her nipples, rubbing up along them softly, flicking the tips of their appendages along on them, before they wrapped themselves around them, tugging on them tightly, another scream came from her throat as they tugged on them, their grips tightening as they twisted them around as they tugged. She felt more of the same tentacles working their way up her body, working their way between her legs, wrapping themselves around her panties and pulling them aside. Again she tried to squirm around, again she found no way of getting away from the tight grips that held her in place. One of them slithered it's way along the lips of her pussy, her hands balled up tightly as her toes curled up, she felt it sliding up and along on her for a few seconds before it moved away, it's new target her clitoris which she felt it wrapping around and tightly squeezing.

The tentacles around her arms soon tugged on her arms, she felt them pulling her arms behind her arms, roughly pressing them again against her back, one tentacle tightly wrapping around them, holding her body securely into place, he felt her body turned around, her rear now facing the man that was once in front of her, her panties ripped free from her body, ripping loose the last article of clothing that she had to cover herself up, the tentacles around her legs roughly tugged on them, her legs forcefully opened, her eyes closing as she felt two tentacles working up along her legs, one of the smaller ones slipping itself into her ass, her eyes tightened together as it moved inside of her deeper, her attention soon brought to the bigger one that slipped inside into her cunt. Her eyes opened widely as she felt this a lot muffled screaming coming from her throat, each of her holes now filled with a tentacle. She hung there in the are, her limbs tightly held in place as the tentacles keep themselves inside of her, each of them squirming around inside of her lightly. Before she felt them expanding in size, it was a slow growing, making her feel every throb and move that they made, letting her get adjusted to her size as it continued. Eyes closed as she felt all of this, the small tentacles still tugging tightly on to her nipples and clitoris. She felt the tentacle in her cunt slowly slipping itself out, her eyes closed together as she tried to brace herself for what was coming. It rammed back inside of her, making a loud cry coming from her throat, it held itself inside of her for a few moments before it did it again, moving in a slow but very powerful pace, that was soon followed by the tentacle inside of her ass, and then the one inside of her mouth. Soon they were all moving, each at a different pace, her body pushed back and forth by the powerful shoves in they were taking, her eyes tightened together, her jaw now burning, her ass hurting, her cunt aching as the tentacles continued there thrusting into her body. All the while, the laughing of the male behind her continued, ringing through her ears as tentacles seemed to pick up more and more speed. Her eyes widened when she looked forward, eyes looking at a large lump in the tentacle inside of her mouth that was moving towards her, her struggles picked up, however this did nothing, she felt the lump working it's way into her mouth and her throat, followed by two more that pumped inside of her ass and cunt.

She blinked a few times as she felt the one in her pussy, slam itself forward, the spurting of black liquid shooting up inside of her, soon followed by the spurts into her ass and mouth. Her screams and cries gargled by the darkened liquid as it was fed to her, it didn't end however she felt her body turned around, this time facing the man, the tentacles slamming themselves into her body, her eyes closed together as she felt the slipping and sliding, grinding and pulling, toying and playing with her body as they fucked her. Another spout of dark colored liquid shot into her, another turn, another position, this time upside down, the tentacle slamming itself down inside of her as she looked at the man in front of her from her upside down angle, her hair hanging down careless, swaying around with each thrust, more came, another turn around another position. It continued on and on and on, no end in sight, just the endless feeling of the tentacles screwing her, the feeling of her mind slowly giving way, her eyes drooping as they softly closed, she passed out to the feeling of them fucking her.

She sat up her face dripping with sweat, her breathing loud and heavy as she looked around the room, she was inside of a hut. 'It..it was just a dream.' Her eyes closed together, hand moving down to her forehead and rubbing the sweat from it with a sigh of relief, her eyes closed together as her hand moved down to rest on her stomach. Kagome's eyes shooting open a she looked down, shocked by what she saw her lip shivering as she closed her eyes, and then opened them once more, resting on the swollen stomach that she now carried.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 04:30:23 PM by Kagome Higurashi »

Offline greatgranny
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
Re: When Tentacles Attack! (One-Shot) [Kagome x Naraku] - |Under Revision|
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 01:42:22 AM »
I love tentacle stories.  Very good story.

Offline jojoface123
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
delicious

Offline ash_19
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: When Tentacles Attack! (One-Shot) [Kagome x Naraku] - |Under Revision|
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 05:22:23 AM »
Very very hot...