Author Topic: Grave Mistake  (Read 2811 times)

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Grave Mistake
« on: August 27, 2015, 09:56:37 PM »
this is not a chapter just setting the story.

The setting is 2516 it has been five hundred years since the last Human was found on earth most have evolve into Hybrids of animals mainly wolves, and or aliens...
most creatures are unable to have children as, and as humans are extremely rare they are sold for high prices money is no object for some clans so they own man humans... some have to steal. even though Humans are rare and treated in public with great care and with love and compassion...

behind closed doors some still show them all of those things, but one family the wolves treat them like cattle, they have male slaves just to make more humans and they sell them in cages some are half wolf and still can breed well those are sold at a low price cause pure human is so rare kings would give their kingdoms for a pure human...

there is one woman that escaped her prison with the wolves just to be found but a worst demon; and actual demon the demon to be exact, He was friendly and kind took her to the under world, where she is to leave for the rest of time being rape over and over she cries out to no avail no one will come to her rescue no one cares...

she stands at the gates of hell she is the entrance to hell just under her it says all who enter be damned or something she never looks up mouth and ass and other places are always full demons and evil folk alike fuck her like there is no tomorrow funny enough for her there is not one..

she never sleeps she never gets a break she always gets a dick somewhere and this is the story of how she got like this.....

"let the story begin, this is Kira's life she was meant to be a whore and slut, and demonic chew toy...
I will tell you the story of the Girl that was born human and hates life... I am the teller of stories that your mother never wants you to hear..."

I..I'll be a good girl, Daddy

Offline Gorykila
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 12
Re: Grave Mistake
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »
 August 10th 2516 3:03am

The girl name Kira walks along the wall of her stately home where they are male and female wolf hybrids eyeing her.. She glides down the steps as she is the favorite of the Alpha He like the way she screams when He fucks her in wolf form... Some would say to fuck a human in your human form, but lets be honest stuffing a thick animal cock up a bitch is always something that excites all...

She is set to be the proud mother of His next set of pups most of the women He shots His seed into gives birth to about 6 at a time and they ripped the poor woman to pieces, she is lead into the room He is already in beast mode pounces on her like prey... the slut trys to run doors are shut she is locked in with this big hairy beast of a man and monster

I leaps on to her claws digging into the thin skin ripping and blood dips off her slowly as he slams into her screams are head as the other hybrids fuck each other to her screams and the camera showing the mess she is becoming His large beastily cock enters her she is out of breath her bell shows the indent of the cock on her as he twists she whines and cries her pussy can not keep up with the massive cock she not show where it going but she is limp as He just uses her like a fuck doll..

He ramps into her hard like no tomorrow she crying her face her make up is messed up her face is swollen as He bits her fucks her and cums deep in her belly and then slams into her ass and she feels the rips and tears as He unloads His huge cock deep into her bowels, she is a mess as He pulls out and she lays in his puddle of cum

{edit it later tired and don't want to lost it}
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:18:52 AM by Gorykila »
I..I'll be a good girl, Daddy