Author Topic: Chat Issue  (Read 1046 times)

Offline death2uall

• Junior
  • Merits 17
Chat Issue
« on: July 30, 2013, 04:23:24 PM »
So I basically put somebody on Ignore in Chat by mistake ... well, it was a conscious decision but I was both three sheets to the wind and annoyed by something I had no real business taking offense at. Remind me never to enter Chat while pissed ever again.

Now I can't find a way to un-ignore him. I'm told there's supposed to be an "Unignore" option when I click his username, but there isn't. All I have is the old "Ignore"  button, and clicking on that basically does nothing.

Anybody know why this is going on? Any clever ideas?

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
Re: Chat Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 01:06:38 AM »
I had a look and you can only unignore them if they are in the chat, just click on the name and there is "unignore" option
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline death2uall

• Junior
  • Merits 17
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 06:16:53 PM »
I had a look and you can only unignore them if they are in the chat, just click on the name and there is "unignore" option

No. There isn't. I've tried that. That's what I was talking about in the OP.

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 12:54:18 AM »
I've looked into the issue more and all i can suggest is that you cycle through the "ignore/unignore" and use the same message for both.
When I did it, i didn't actually put in the unignore message and found out that even though it was again showing the "ignore" option for that person I still had them on "ignore"
When I repeated the cycle and including the same message for ignore and then unignore they did get the unignore message.
There is no way I can see for me to access the chat module to remove any "ignores"
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Offline death2uall

• Junior
  • Merits 17
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:45:38 PM »
It worked! Thanks very much, zokah!   ;D