Author Topic: Two couples raped  (Read 12065 times)

Offline Luismediana
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
Two couples raped
« on: June 16, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »
You have to be 18 or older to read this.

This is our real rape story with just a few changes. But it is a true story.

I: Florida was nice

We were studying English in Florida.
Zulay was a Blondie, with long hair which she used in curls, she was 14 years old; Dilia was also 14, she was a Latino brunette, with black hair to her shoulders. They were both virgins. Eduardo and I were 15.  Our parents knew each other, and they decided to send us four to Florida to study English. It was 1978, and things were safer than today. Anyway, Eduardo had a crush on Dilia, and I had one on Zulay. The girls were very liberal, considering the the time we were living, and our Latin culture. As you know, to us, a woman has to be a virgin when she gets married. This has changed a lot, but in those days, it was still the custom. And a macho man, never gets raped, of course. 
So when we got to Florida, close to Tampa.  We became engaged, and we would try to make love to them, but they did not let us. However, the time came when we used to get naked and masturbate together. We could even touch their parts, but we were not allowed to get any farther, specially to penetrate them.
On day, Eduardo and I decided to get the girls to a desolated place, a parkinglot in Tampa. We thought that if we press a little on them, we could penetrate them. They would not say anything, since they would be afraid of what our fathers would say, back in Venezuela.  And their reputation would be damaged for life.

II: Our rape
So we took them to the parking lot of an apartments complex, and got inside  the car of Alberto,  a friend of ours, also from Venezuela. It was an old Ford LTD.   I sat in the front seat wit Zulay, and Eduardo sat in the backseat wit Dilia. We told them we were going to teach them how to drive, but we started kissing our girls, and they responded to us. There were nobody else, so we felt confident and after a while, Zulay had taken her shorts off, and was in her white panties. We were kissing and I was touching her breast... Eduardo was also kissing with Dilia.   Suddenly someone said: "What are you doing here?"  As I looked, I saw a bunch of guys. They had surrounded the car, and I did not have the key to the car either.  Zulay tried to put back her shorts, but the leader of the guys told her: "You stay just like you are. Don't dress up" Then they made us get outside the car. "Pretty interesting" the leader said.  Zulay was all embarrassed, and was trying to cover. Dilia had her skirt on, so she had no problem.
The leader asked again "what are you doing here? what are you looking up here?"
"Nothing" I replied " We wanted to teach the girls to drive and..."  "That's not true" The leader replied. Then A big bold man whispered in my ear "You tell him, you want to meet Mr. Magu, because you want to be fucked"  I got scared and pleaded not to make me said that, but he hit me in the face and showed me a knife, then two guys grabbed me, and others grabbed Eduardo, Zulay and Dilia.  "Say you want to be fucked by Mr. Magu and all of us" he whispered to my ear and he put my pants down, and put his knife just behind my testicles""Unless you want me to castrate you right now". There were also about five ladies, who started laughing seeing what was going to happen to us. "No please, don't do that" I said " I came because I want to be fucked by Mr. Magu and all of you".  The leader, I then knew it was Mr. Magoo, looked at us and said. "No,  not tonight." He then looked at the other guys and told them " Tonight we have to meet  with  Jebb. We can't fuck this kids". When he said that I felt relieved, but then I heard Eduardo said " Please, fuck us, we beg you" He was being held and had a knife  behind his testicles too.  "We want to have fun too" one of the gang ladies said "We want to see then being fucked"
"All right "Mr. Magoo said " you heard the kids and the ladies. The girls will help us".  They took Eduardo's and my clothes off, but not Zulay´s or Dilia´s. " Please don't rape us in front of our girls" Eduardo pleadded.  Zulay and Dilia were crying and also begging not to hurt us. Then We were made to stand  next to the driver's door. I had to introduce my head in the window, and they adjusted the window shield so that it pressed my neck. They did the same thing to Eduardo. Then Zulay came close to me and put some vaseline or some kind of cream in my ass. Dilia did the same thing with Eduardo. They were still crying and asking us to forgive them. Then one of them stand behind me and put his cock in my ass. "Feel it " He said "Before you loose your virginity" and then he pushed hard, I felt my ass resisting the intrusion of that cock. It was like if my hole would get inside my rectum, but would not open. However, then I felt the cock had finally gotten inside. I almost lost conscious, and felt the dick entered my ass and got deeper and deeper without any more hesitation.  Once we had those dicks inside our asses, the girls touched our asses and the dicks. "Feel it well" the rascals said to the girls "So they can't deny what has just happen".  They started pushing the dick forward and backwards. I would scream every time he moved his dick, because it was hurting me, the pain was too strong. After that I lost count of how many guys raped us, but I know when the third or fourth guy was fucking me, I kind of liked the feeling. My ass was hurting less, and I felt a good sensation. Then I ejaculated. The gang ladies started to tease us. I felt very embarrassed, and they kept laughing.  A  few minutes later, Eduardo ejaculated too, and everyone laughed at him. How ever I saw our girl's surprised look.  I closed my eyes, I did not want to see anymore. Then they made us change positions. They fucked us in the hood, in the seats of the car and finally they made us suck their dicks and swallow the semen...We were all covered with semen and with our own shit, which was all spread from our raped ass to the balls, the legs, and even our back.
Then they got the girls. I heard Zulay said "I also want to be fucked. I am virgin " She was crying, and looked to me, maybe hoping I would defend her, but I was so impotent, so humiliated, I could do nothing. "Don't forget about me" Said Dilia, also crying.  The guys took Zulay and got her panties down and she was in four legs on the hood of the car. "We are gonna make you two, shit brothers" he said that because he had raped me and had my own shit in his dick, so he was going to get my shit in Zulays ass. He did that. Zulay was crying and yelled loudly when this guy got his dick inside her ass. I saw her moved desperately, but the guys hold her tightly. After he finished with Zulay, he fucked me again, and said "Now i am going to get her shit in your ass. Don't worry, it ain't gonna hurt you no more". Then the put Zulay on the hood of the car. One of the guys touched her pussy, and rubbed his fingers against it.   "Please, let me be virgin there" asked Zulay. Th guys laughed. One of then had gotten an ice cream, and spread it on Zulay´s pussy. Then they suck it little by little. After that, Mr Magoo came and spread Zulay´s legs apart and with his huge dick he penetrated her, in the meanwhile  she was crying.  After a few of the guys had cum on Zulay´s pussy, and ass, They stand in front of her and made her suck their dicks. Zulay was so shocked, she looked like she was sucking automatically.
At the same time, Dilia had a similar experience. She was put to her knees in front of an abandoned chair. Then one of the guys lifted her skirt, and violently put her pink panties down. At that moment Dilia screamed "Noooo", and her pussy was at the sight of every body there. A huge guy, with a huge dick, but specially a fat dick had the privilege to made Dilia loose her virginity. He was very rude, and penetrated her immediately and with no consideration. Dilia kept crying and yelling "Nooooo, please, nooooo", but we all knew it was too late. We had been raped already.  Then the same guy who had raped Dilia´s pussy, raped  Dilia´s ass. Again Dilia moved desperately,  crying in pain, but she could not do anything. Dilia and Eduardo were made "Shit´s brother and sister".
Finally, they got some ice cream in the form of cones, they were vanilla I think, and they introduced then on all our asses, and their pussies. At the end they tied us to a fence. We were completely naked and got semen and shit all over.

III :After rape
 I think about ten minutes passed before the neighbors came out and helped us.  The girls were still trying to cover, but could do nothing, since they were tied. We were all in shock, but we reacted differently at that moment. Zulay could not say a word, but would not looked down, and looked furiously at every one. Dilia was crying and had her face looking to the floor. Eduardo was also in silence. I started to talk a lot, telling people the gang had taken our belongings, and wanted to rape us. I wanted to pretend nothing had happen. Then I saw Eduardo's ass, open and filled with semen, I knew mine was about the same way.
"We know what happened" said a policeman when they arrived "People saw it" . I understood and said no more.
Alberto, our friend also came and offered help. They took us to the hospital where they examined us. Again Zulay and Dilia had to open their legs to feel strange fingers got in to their pussies and asses, and Eduardo and I had to do the same thing. It was also hard when the Dr. asked me " Mr. Mediana, had you had any homosexual relations before" and I said "No, never". It is hard to explain, but in the middle of that humiliation, I felt proud to said it was the first time.
Alberto went to our rooms in the English institute and brought us clean clothes. Then, he took us to the institute, When we arrived, there was a bunch of classmates waiting for us. I felt so ashamed I could not said a word to then, or look at anyone. When I was with Eduardo in our apartment we both cried for a long time. Then we both showered again many times, but we could not get out of the feeling that we were dirty. We could not sleep either, eventhou gt we had taken a tranquilizer.  I would remember the laughs of those rascals, I would remember their words, the stinky smell of the dirty dicks I had to suck, and the salty semen I had to swallowed.
Alberto told us to go and have sex fast, not to let too much time pass before having a sexual experience, that would help us forget about our rape. That is what he recommended that we did.  I think our rape was like a Wednesday, and on Saturday, we (Eduardo, Dilia, Zulay and me) agreed to rent a room in a hotel and have sex. We were not sure we could do it, but Alberto told us, that at least we should try, and if not, at least see each other naked, and begin to recover our selfconfidence. But it did not work at all. We felt very ashamed even before getting naked. Then, we talked abut our experience, and to see Zulay, with bruises in her pussy and her ass, was very hard for me. Then Dilia was even more punished, and had her pussy all purple, and her ass was still kind of wide and red. Eduardo was also showing his hurt ass. I guess I was about the same. It was good to talk about it, it let us get out some of the pain. Butthen there was the worse part, when Zulay and Dilia told us: "We can overcome this, but there is something that worries us more" " What is it?" Eduardo asked. "Did you enjoy the rape? did you enjoy playing the role of a woman?" We felt we blushed and Eduardo replied "Of course not?" The girls looked at each other and asked again " Then, why did you both cum?"  We could not answear. Then the psychiatrist told us it was all normal, It didn't mean we were guys. And about two years after,  we both (Eduard and I) learned we did, in part,  enjoyed our rape.  We were both bi-sex. But at that moment we could not answear. 
   We went under treatment with a psyquiatrist, eventhought we did not want to. When we met her, she described the stages to recovery very clear to us. This is how I dealt with our rape. First: I tried to  tell myself, "Nothing happened. No one will ever know this in Venezuela, and I am not the first man to be raped, nor the last." but this did not work, because, I knew that something terrible had happened, I had been raped in front of my girlfriend. My first sexual experience, I mean, in which there was a penetration, had been a rape, and I had been the victim.  So then, I said to myself "Ok, something happened, but I am not letting this upset me. I am not giving power to those rascals to make me feel bad. I Will not give that too much of a thought. Something happened, but I am ok". But that didn't work either.  Besides, people would not understand us. They would ask: Why did you let them rape you? Aren't you a man? Others would show you pity, and others would make fun. But when we started talking out, expressing our feelings, then, little by little we started to feel better.
Some time after our rape, we tried to have sex with Zulay and Dilia again. It was hard, because we would have flashbacks. Then Alberto told us to try with other girls. In fact, there was a girl I liked very much, her name was Lorna, and she had a crush on me, but I felt she was too morbid, she would always talked about sex freely, and would make jokes about sex, and I would always feel embarrassed in front of her, even before our rape. Any way one day we tried, she asked me to tell my rape story completely. I felt very ashamed, but I told her my story. She asked me to play the role of rape, I was supposed to rape her, and  I felt so excited, and remember my own experience and felt so good, I cum very fast. And then she asked  me to play a different rape: she would rape me. She even touched my ass, and it felt so good, I accepted that I had enjoyed my raped.
So here I am, I have contradictory feelings about my rape: I feel ashamed it happened to me, I feel nervous about it and have nightmares, but I also feel excited and masturbate myself imagining that I am raping a woman, or that I am being raped, or even better, that I am with my girlfriend and we are both raped.  It is kind of crazy...