Author Topic: CAGED  (Read 546463 times)

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
Re: CAGED
« Reply #1770 on: April 30, 2016, 08:30:43 PM »
I AM NOT A GODDAMN REDHEAD!!!!

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #1771 on: April 30, 2016, 10:53:47 PM »
DAMMIT, RAINBOW, NYX ISN'T A REDHEAD...BUT I ENVY THE LUCKY FELLOW THAT GET'S TO SHAVE HER WHATEVER THE COLOR.

KOZY KITTY KAFE – PACIFICA, CALIFORNIA

Teresa Jangala’s mind wandered as she stood naked on stage, awaiting her “debut” as she recalled her abduction several days ago.

Her car had broken down and the Sandotto brothers had stopped and “rescued” her, only to drug and kidnap her.

When Derrick had pulled out a knife, she’d known she was in trouble.

“You just do exactly what we tell you to” he’d warned her “and everything will be alright."

Teresa moaned and shivered, as Dwayne began to rub his hand back and forth along the inside of her thigh, then he slid his hand up over her crotch, and her legs weakly bucked at the unfamiliar sensation. He rubbed her mound as Derrick ran his right hand up her waist and reached inside her top.

His hand smoothly slid inside her bra and kneaded her breast, then shifted to pinch her nipple. Dwayne pulled on her knee and lifted it over his, which spread her legs. This gave him easier access to feel her pussy, and he tried to slide his hand inside the leg of her shorts, but they were too tight.

Not to be denied, Dwayne steered with one hand as he tugged open the clasp of her jean shorts, then yanked open the zipper.

Loosened now, he was able to slip his hand inside her shorts and into her panties. Dwayne tugged playfully at her dark pubic curls that covered her mound for only a moment and then slid his middle finger along her pussy lips, not penetrating. He could feel some wetness, and Teresa turned her head, moaning in humiliation as she was fondled, helpless to resist them.

Derrick grabbed her long, dark hair and forced her kiss him, thrusting his tongue inside her mouth. Then Dwayne unzipped his pants, and pulled his stiff cock free. Recognizing a good idea, Derrick also withdrew his hard penis, and they tugged her limp hands over onto their dicks and ordered her to stroke them.

They continued down narrow back roads, with her giving them handjobs as Derrick kissed her and fondled her breasts, and Dwayne fingered her pussy.

Teresa was whimpering and gently sobbing but she could barely be heard over the noise of the truck. She lifelessly allowed herself to be fondled, the drug seeming to have sapped all her will to resist.

Dwayne told her to "suck on me for a while." Teresa blushed, knowing what he wanted, and weakly shook her head.

Derrick grabbed her neck and pulled her face down onto the Dwayne's lap, and she reluctantly put her lips on his penis head, and slowly sank down on his shaft. Her butt was sticking up in the air as she sucked on him, and Derrick, sensing an opportunity, took hold of the loosened waist of her shorts and tugged them down and off her butt and down her thighs, taking along her white cotton panties at the same time.

“MMMMPPPPFFFF” Teresa groaned around Dwayne’s penis as she felt her bottom exposed to the air. Derrick lifted each knee in turn until they were all the way off of her feet, and she was bottomless, then he pulled her panties free from the shorts, pulled keys from the pocket, and tossed the shorts out the window.

Derrick reached between her legs and gently played with her pussy, working the tip of one finger barely inside her slit. It was extremely tight, even as he squeezed and spanked her small bare ass, and she groaned but continued to suck Dwayne.

The driver pulled up on the bottom of her shirt, and tugged roughly on her white cotton bra until both shirt and bra rested under her armpits, as he fondled both her exposed, hanging tits.

It seemed like she was in this position forever, then Dwayne groaned loudly, thrust his hips up, and she felt his warm sperm shooting into her mouth, for the first time ever. She choked and coughed and tried not to gag as he came in her mouth.

Derrick pulled her up off of the driver's lap, and pulled her onto his lap facing him. Teresa straddled Derrick as she sat on his bare lap, his pants, not surprisingly around his ankles.

He started to lift her thin hips, when she whimpered “Oh God, please…don’t…I’m a virgin”

Derrick froze and said “WHAT?” You’re kidding?” This changed everything. That little membrane, if present, could increase the selling price by $15,000-20,000. “How old are you?’

“TW…twenty seven” she murmured, blushing.

“A twenty-seven year old virgin?” Derrick asked skeptically

Teresa, mortified, only shook her head. “Please, I’m telling you the truth.”

“We’d better wait until we can get her somewhere safe and check it out” Dwayne advised.

“Easy for you to say” Derrick grumbled “You got off.” But he knew his brother was right. “Well fuck it” he said. “I can still play with her titties. Lift your arms bitch.”

Teresa numbly complied and he pulled both her top and bra up her arms and off, and her eyes went wide as she watched him toss both out the window. He leaned forward and sucked on her full breasts and nipples as he grabbed her butt with his big rough hands.

While she was being molested by Derrick, the driver pulled into what appeared to be an unused farm, and parked the truck behind the house.

The driver then ordered her to sit with her back to him as he reached around her and played with her tits and pulled on her nipples. Soon Derrick was playing with her thighs and breasts. He rubbed his middle finger along her clitoris, and Teresa, more stimulated and excited than she had ever previously been in her life, couldn't hold back, and started thrashing, and then, much to her shame and humiliation, she had her first orgasm at the hands of her rapists.

Dwayne made her get up and kneel on the seat facing Derrick, with her butt up in the air. This placed her face in Derrick's lap, and Derrick kneeled facing her, and thrust his still-erect penis into her face. He grabbed her hair and made her suck on his penis, still hard from earlier.

Everything happening was out of her control, her pussy ached, and her jaw was sore.  She nonetheless sucked hard on Derrick's dick and, much to her embarrassment, she felt herself working towards another orgasm, and her drugged body shuddered and moaned as she had an another intense orgasm just as Derrick came in her mouth. She collapsed on the seat crying out of shame.

Derrick opened the door and pulled her limp body out of the truck, still naked. “Let’s get her inside and secure. Then, I’ll call Kane.” He tossed Dwayne the keys.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #1772 on: April 30, 2016, 11:07:00 PM »
This guy is the one who gets to do it :)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #1773 on: May 01, 2016, 01:41:50 PM »
NYX...YOU'RE DATING THE GUY WHO INVENTED THE INTERNET????? :emot_rotf.gif:

KOZY KITTY KAFE – PACIFICA, CALIFORNIA

Derrick opened the door and pulled Teresa’s limp body out of the truck, still naked. “Let’s get her inside and secure. Then, I’ll call Kane.” He tossed Dwayne the keys.

“You drive back to the car, grab her purse and any personal items, then drive it into the brush and take the plates.”

Dwayne caught the keys, then lifted Teresa’s legs and the two carried the drugged girl inside to a bedroom, and they dumped her onto it on her belly, then they rolled the groggy girl onto her back, and she stared up at them with glazed eyes.

Derrick lifted her limp arms up over her head and bound her wrists together to the headboard, while Dwayne pulled open her legs, and secured them to the corners at the foot of the bed. Derrick pulled the panties she’d been wearing from his pocket and wadded them up. “Open up” he ordered her, moving them to her mouth.

Even in her drugged condition, Teresa understood he intended to push her underwear into her mouth, and she weakly shook her head, pressing her lips tightly together. No one had ever…

She gasped as he pinched her nipple, and he shoved the soiled cotton inside.

“MMMPPPPHHHHH” she groaned into her panties.

Derrick produced a camera as FLASH!...FLASH!...he captured her nude body digitally from a variety of angles, getting close-ups of her red face and glazed eyes, her half-dollar sized pale nipples, and the thick nest of brown curls adorning her pussy.

Dwayne went to the door, turned and said “I better not find out that YOU fucked her while I was gone.

“Scout’s honor, little brother” Derrick said holding up three fingers.

Teresa watched the interchange with an almost detached disinterest, as she faded in and out of awareness, although she remained conscious, and she was VERY aware of certain sensations coursing through her restrained body. She was distressed to find herself getting wet. It had to be the drugs they’d given her, she’d assured herself.

She became aware of his hand rubbing the flesh of her inner right thigh, sliding higher and higher with each pass and she shuddered, aware she was helpless to prevent….well anything. She thought about…

OH MY GOD! Her mind screamed as she felt something wet slide along the sensitive flesh of her thigh, and she raised a heavy head to see, much to her horror, Derrick crouched between her legs, licking higher towards her center.

Her head fell back and she groaned “Nooooo….don’t doooooo that.”

“Never had your pussy licked” he teased

“Nuh huh, never. I’m a virgin.”

“Yeah, about that” Derrick said lifting his head “If you’re lying….” He let his voice drop away.

“Why are you doooooing this” she moaned, starting to fade again.

He ran his fingers through her nether hair, seeking, and finding, her full labia beneath. He gently separated the lips, prodded at her opening with his index finger, and slowly pushed forward.

Teresa grunted as she was penetrated, squirming against her bonds as he pushed deeper within the tight clasping channel. Then his finger met the obstruction of her maidenhead.

Carefully withdrawing his finger, he smiled saying “You really are cherry.”

Leaning back from her spread thighs, he considered a moment, then said “Well, it appears that we’ll have to forgo the delight of fucking your pussy.”

Despite his crude words, she felt relief since he seemed to be saying, her drugged mind understood, that he wasn’t going to rape her, and she was almost euphoric with relief.

Looking over her nude form, he continued “But there are other things we CAN do that I think will prove every bit as enjoyable. Picking up her sopping underpants, he stuffed them back into her mouth, saying “Shhhhh while I make my call.”

Teresa could only hear his half of the conversation and she was having a hard time focusing her thoughts as he spoke;

“Let me speak with Mr. Kane…Derrick Sandotto... Mr. Kane, it’s Derrick…I have some new merchandise you might be interested in….no sir, never been used…yes sir, VERY fresh….I was hoping for around $80,000….Well worth it sir, yes, unused…..Very good sir, I can live with that…yes, we’ll be there and just let me say…hello?” He closed the phone, Kane having disconnected.

Derrick sat down on the mattress beside her and cupped her right breast, hefting its weight in his palm. “Exciting news, Terry Baby. We’re going to make you a star.”

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #1774 on: May 01, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »
 :D ;D :D ;D

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #1775 on: May 01, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »
Well of course...did you expect me to be dating a peasant?

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #1776 on: May 01, 2016, 11:36:38 PM »
NYX....A peasant??? Certainly not! But a former Vice-President???? IMPRESSIVE! Does Tipper suspect???

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #1777 on: May 01, 2016, 11:48:48 PM »
Nope. I'm a sneaky bitch :)

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #1778 on: May 02, 2016, 06:09:56 AM »
A star is born ... a wandering star ... her artists name could be Lee ....  :emot_rotf.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #1779 on: May 02, 2016, 10:07:36 PM »
TIPPER BE CLUELESS, AND NYX HAS ALGORE AS A BARBER. NEXT THING YOU KNOW, TRUMP WILL RUN FOR PRESIDENT. :o

KOZY KITTY KLUB, PACIFICA

“Exciting news, Terry Baby. We’re going to make you a star.” There words came back to her clearly as if it were yesterday as she stood naked on the stage of some sleazy nightclub, though much of that first night remained, thankfully, a drugged hazy memory.

True to their word, she hadn’t been raped, but she clearly recalled Dwayne and Derrick forcing her to give them her first blowjobs. And she been touched everywhere, and made to pose in embarrassing positions as they took literally hundreds of photos of her in the nude. Teresa wasn’t a prude, and had necked some with boyfriends, but at 27, she was incredibly inexperienced in sexual matters.

When she touched herself at night, and she DID touch herself at night, she imagined giving herself to her husband on their wedding night. Standing here on the stage now, watching a mother and daughter being sexually abused for an audience, she thought that that was highly unlikely now.

“We’re going to make you a star”, she thought bitterly. Given that she had been tied spread eagle and naked on her back at the time, it appeared obvious even then that he hadn’t meant with a major studio.

While they’d waited, Derrick had amused himself by rubbing her little clitty and getting the cherry bitch to the edge of cumming, then pulling his hand away. He’d then do it again once her arousal subsided. He was on his seventh cycle when Dwayne returned, carrying her purse.

“We need to get Terry here some clothes” Derrick said.

“We’d HAVE clothes for her if you hadn’t tossed them out the window” Dwayne groused

“We couldn’t take her in the crap she’d been wearing. She’s gotta look nice. Kane wants to, as he said “see the goods”, tonight.”

While Derrick did the shopping, Dwayne took over playing with her pussy, and Teresa had no idea how many times he’d made her cum, but the mattress under her was soaked. After Derrick returned, they let her loose, took her to the bathroom, and gave her a shower, wrapping her long dark hair in a towel to keep it from getting wet, as neither knew anything about women’s hairstyles.

While Dwayne got her “ready” which mostly involved running his hands over her wet, soapy body to clean “every nook and cranny”, Derrick went through her purse.

Her driver’s license gave her name as Teresa Jean Jangala, 27 with an apartment on Geary Street in San Francisco. She had two bank cards, an ID for a gym, her UoS and Patriot Party IDs, a brush, lipstick, tissues, condoms, gum and $42.00 in cash. He looked up as Dwayne led a refreshed Teresa into the room.

They dressed her in any ivory colored bra and panty set, sheer and brief, over which she wore a white, sleeveless dress that set off her dark skin and the hem fell modestly below her knees, and white sandals that tied up the calves. Her hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail, and she looked hot.

They took her to the club to meet with Kane in his office. He had her stand in front of his desk while he looked her over. It was obvious he liked what he saw.

“So” he said, coming to stand in front of her “They tell me you are a virgin. This is so?”

Blushing beet red, she only nodded her head. The effects of whatever drugs they’d given her were wearing off, replaced with fatigue and a greater awareness of her humiliation.

“Show me” he ordered “Take off your underwear and place them on my desk”

Teresa blushed scarlet at the suggestion. But the look on Kane’s face made it clear it was anything but a suggestion. There was no way she could…..

“Get the fucking panties off bitch” Derrick growled. Kane turned his cold eyes on Derrick and said “Thank you for your assistance Derrick, but I think I can handle this.”

Then returning his attention to Teresa, he said “I will repeat myself this one time. Take off your underwear and place them on my desk.” The “or else” although unspoken was clearly obvious.

She stood unmoving, staring into his eyes, like a bird before a snake, then while maintaining eye contact, she reached under her skirt to grab the waist of her panties and slowly, hesitantly tug them down her legs, being careful to keep her skirt in place as she did. Bending, she stepped free of them, and blushing bright pink, placed the sheer undies on his desk.

In the corner, Derrick watched mesmerized.

Kane nodded, a satisfied look on his stone face, and Teresa felt the heat of his gaze. All of this was new to her. It was something like those stories she’d read on the web, and she felt herself getting wet.

The evidence was when Kane picked up the panties to examine them. “These panties appear to be soaked” he exclaimed. “Are you excited Terry?”

Soaked was an exaggeration, but there WAS a wet spot in the crotch, and Teresa’s face flamed a bright red.

“Lift your skirt and show me your pussy” he directed her, and her eyes went wide and again, she paused unmoving for several moments, then slowly began tugging the hem of the skirt higher, past her knees, along smooth thighs, until she held the dress, red faced, bunched at her waist. Her pussy, with its thick bush of dark hairs, was clearly visible.

“Open your legs wide apart and do not move” Kane instructed her.

Still maintain eye contact, Teresa moved her legs apart exposing her pussy.

Looking her in the eye, Kane reached down and cupped her hairy pussy in his palm. “You are indeed wet, Ms Jangala” he told the mortified woman, “which opens all sort of delicious possibilities.”

Kane looked at the brothers. “Yes gentlemen, I believe that she is satisfactory and will fit nicely into my operation, and I am most grateful. I shall not delay you further. Onji will pay you as you depart.” With that, he turned his back, dismissing them.

Both brothers left reluctantly. Both had wanted to fuck her, but Kane had provided 75,000 reasons not to. After they departed, Kane returned his attention to Teresa

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #1780 on: May 03, 2016, 07:40:04 AM »
Well, at least Kane seems to know what is due to a pretty woman. You don`t pay her attention, you´ll regret it !!
They get sullen, mean, start using filthy words on you, throw bisquits , plates or fits !
He just may want to avoid that, clever guy !  :angel:

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #1781 on: May 03, 2016, 07:49:20 AM »
It never occurred to me to throw biscuits at men. Thanks, Rainbow!! Let those sit for a couple days and they are like rocks :D

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #1782 on: May 03, 2016, 04:12:55 PM »
It never occurred to me to throw biscuits at men. Thanks, Rainbow!! Let those sit for a couple days and they are like rocks :D
[/quote

Always happy to oblige !  :emot_kiss.gif:

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #1783 on: May 03, 2016, 04:45:32 PM »
Lovely with a new sddition to Kozy Kitty :)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #1784 on: May 03, 2016, 07:00:41 PM »
IF YA"LL GONNA THROW BISCUITS AT THIS SOUTHERN BOY, YA"LL BEST THROW SOME SAUSAGE GRAVY TOO :emot_rotf.gif:
CLEARLY FEEDBACK FAVORS THE KOZY KITTY, SOOOOO  (COMING SOON, MORE JIA AND M'GOMBA ON THE IVORY COAST)

KOZY KITTY KLUB, PACIFICA, CALIFORNIA

Both Sandotto brothers left reluctantly. Both had wanted to fuck her, but Kane had provided 75,000 reasons not to. After they departed, Kane returned his attention to Teresa who still stood holding her dress gathered at her waist.

He gazed at the thick thatch of dark curls adorning her pussy, and tugging lightly said “This will all have to go, eventually, but you can keep it for now. I have an idea” he said voice trailing off.

Then, as if he owned her, as she guessed he did, at least for now, she watched embarrassed as he reached up to cup her breast through her dress, squeezing gently.

“Firm!” he chuckled “What size are your tits?”

Teresa blushed beet red. It was surreal to have been kidnapped and apparently sold, standing in an office and exposing her vagina while calmly discussing her bra size. She could feel his impatience and cold stare.

“Th..Thirty-Six D” she admitted, blushing.

“Very nice for so thin a girl. Show them to me” he ordered impassively.

Teresa was incredulous at his request, though God only knew why, as she was standing in his office already displaying her pussy.

Then, visibly embarrassed, she nodded and reached behind her neck, requiring her to release the hem of the dress, and it fell to modestly cover her lower body. The position of her arms also caused her full breasts to thrust against the front of her dress as she tugged at the zipper.

There was a whirring sound, and the dress loosened as the zipper came apart. She paused, gaining her composure, then pulled one strap off her shoulder, then the other, before letting the front of the dress fall away to reveal her bra covered breasts.

The bra her abductors had given her was nicer than the one she’d been wearing when they’d taken her. Her full breasts were showcased by the ivory lingerie, displaying nice cleavage and the firm flesh of her upper breasts.

Kane just glared silently at the bra, and after a moment, Teresa understood the unspoken command and reached behind her back for the clasp of the bra. Her shaking fingers fumbled the catch free, and the bra loosened, her full breasts almost falling free.

Biting her lip, Teresa pulled first one, then the other strap off her shoulder while holding the bra in place to preserve her modestly a short time longer, but face red, she allowed the bra to fall free, baring her breasts. Embarrassed, she modestly crossed her arms over her chest to cover herself.

“Return your hands to your sides” Kane ordered her, and he nodded when she speedily complied, blushing. She now was covered only from waist to knees, and that only haphazardly. The dress hung so loose that it took only a single tug to send it tumbling to her ankles, leaving her standing naked, a pile of clothes at her feet.

Kane circled her, examining her with his eyes, clearly liking what he saw.

Teresa shuddered as he reached up to cup her now bare breast. Kane smiled saying “Very smooth and just as firm without the bra.”

The manhandled virgin only looked at her feet, blushing but saying nothing. He moved behind her, and she jumped at the touch of his palm as he rubbed her small ass. “Also firm” he said aloud.

He returned to her front, and tugged on her brown pubis. “As I said, this will have to go…eventually. But not yet.”

The thought that he intended to shave her bare…down there made her dizzy. She knew some of the girls in school had shaved, but they were also the girls rumored to be “loose” and the type of friends her parents would have definitely not have approved of. Nice girls just didn’t do ….that!

“Those boys tell me that you have a very talented mouth” Kane said. They’d actually told him “the prissy bitch can’t suck dick worth fuck all” but he wanted to see her expression before he violated her almost-virgin mouth. And still a virgin at at 27, he mused, incredulous.

Kane placed his hands on her bare shoulders, and pressed down until she was on her knees. Feeling debased, a shudder of erotic excitement surged through her as she was forced to take him inside her mouth.

Knowing what he wanted, and resolved to end her torment as quickly as she could, Teresa swirled her tongue across the head of his dick, and she was secretly pleased to see, and feel, him respond to her efforts, as he groaned and jerked simultaneously.

Then she licked the underside of his shaft, and again was rewarded with a throaty moan, and Teresa felt a spasam in her pussy, aware for the first time of the primal power woman have wielded over men since time began, and it excited her.

Yes, Kane thought, looking down at the very sensual, and obviously very excited, virgin presently sucking his cock, she is definitely going to fill the clubs, and he came, either from the feel of her silken mouth sucking him, or at the thought of all the money he was going to make with her onstage.

Kane was pleased to she her swallow without being told, and he groaned in pleasure.

Teresa was brought back to the present as the taller bandit groaned and came in Rene’s mouth. The audience howled in delight as cameras flashed, wagers were  paid off, and Natalie moaned, aware of what was to come. :emot_weird.gif: