Author Topic: CAGED  (Read 543046 times)

Tony V.
Re: CAGED
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2013, 10:18:46 PM »
I agree Baron...

This is indeed interesting!! The writing and character development are among the best I have sen here at "The U" in quite some time.....

Don't stop, Baron!!

Tony V.              :police:

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 12:28:04 AM »
Tony....Thanks for the kind words and taking the trouble to post. Gratzi! Danke! Gracias! (You get the gist)
This one's for You. (I swear this thing is writing itself)
::) :police: :o
ROOM 302 REGIONAL DETENTION CENTER – SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

Catherine looked up as she heard the lock in the small room disengaging. She had no idea how long she’d been sitting here as they’d taken her watch, and there was no clock on the bare walls. There was only the wooden table, four wooden chairs, and a long mirror which she suspected was an observation window. The walls, painted in a color she could only describe as “vomit beige” were bare except for the obligatory “Support OUR Nation” poster near the door.

A man entered the room, followed a moment later by a woman. The man was dressed in the uniform of a Major in the NBI. He was large and ruddy, she guessed in his late thirties, with big, rough hands. He had short, coarse red hair and piggy eyes and looked like a butcher. His smile displayed no hint of humor.

The woman looked younger, and more refined. She looked to be about 32, with short brown hair, a sharp nose and thin lips. She wore a grey pants suit and plain white blouse, very businesslike, and it hung loose on her tall, thin figure. She also smiled, but hers was more that of a cat tossed into the back of a fish cart.

“STAND UP. YOU WILL GET TO YOUR FEET WHEN AN OFFICER ENTERS” he yelled, and she sprang to her feet. He walked over to stand before her.

“I want to get a good look at the traitorous whore that undermines the government that grants her the permission to publish her seditious trash” he said, looking her up and down. “She even dresses like a whore, shamelessly displaying her teats to the world”

Before Catherine could react, he’d grabbed the front of her thin, fragile blouse and with a quick yank downward, had ripped the front completely open, buttons scattering. It now hung open, completely exposing her bare breasts, and with an embarrassed gasp, turned her head, unable to cover herself, as her hands where still cuffed behind her back.

“There! You want to show your tits, no need for false modesty. Now we can all enjoy them.”

He walked behind her, then grabbed her blonde hair, yanking her head back.

There are some who think we need to step lightly with a whore like you, since you are said to have over two million readers. BULLSHIT! What you need, you seditious piece of filth, is a boot on your neck. Maybe, after you’ve spent a few years in custody giving blowjobs, you can start a new blog, “Catherine in Confinement”

“Now, you whoring little tramp, let me tell you what’s in your future.” As he spoke, he reached around her and began working on the fastener of her shorts.

“First, let me tell you what you WON’T be doing. You won’t be writing any more negative pieces about Warden Bowden. Peter Bowden is a patriot. His redemption rate is low because he wants to protect the people from low-life scum who, like you, have betrayed and abused the rights of citizenship and don’t deserve the protection of law granted citizens. He liberally revokes citizenship for exactly the same reason.”

His hands had by now undone the clasp of her shorts and worked open the zipper. He tugged on the shorts and they fell to her feet, hobbling her. He spun her  around and bent her over the table, and her small, tight ass, bare but for the strap of her pink thongs, was thrust out, her breasts pressed flat against the rough wood of the table.

“Now, let me tell you what you WILL do” he said as he gave her a sharp swat to her ass.”

“OOOHHHHH”

“You are going…SWAT…..to write a column….SWAT….extolling the virtues….SWAT….of Regional Warden Bowden…SWAT….and explaining…….SWAT……the facts…..SWAT…..as I explained them to you…..SWAT…..and commend him….SWAT……for his vigilance…..SWAT…..in protecting……… SWAT…..the rights of the people.” SWAT, SWAT, SWAT.

Catherine was openly sobbing now, her ass bright red from his enthusiastic swats.

“Are we clear?’ he asked

She just looked up at him with unfocused eyes, and nodded.

SWAT, SWAT. “ARE WE CLEAR?” he asked

“YEEESSSS SIIIIRRRRRR” Catherine moaned.

He nodded at the woman, and then left the room. The woman walked over to the sobbing Catherine, and put a comforting hand on the sobbing young blonde. “My name is Inspector Hester Adams. Let’s get you on your feet.” She helped her to rise and stand up. She then told Catherine to step free of the shorts that hobbled her, and then led her over to stand in front of the mirror.

“He’s right you know” she said softly, easing the rags of her blouse off her shoulders to bunch at her restrained wrists. “It doesn’t look good for you” she said as she then grabbed the waist of her underwear and tugged the pink thong down to Catherine’s feet, leaving her virtually naked, and exposing her thin bush of sparse blond curls.

“If you fail to cooperate, this” she said indicating her reflection “is all you’ll ever be. Just one more used up naked whore!” She looked over Catherine’s shoulder at her eyes, reflected in the mirror. “However, IF you decide to cooperate” she said whispering in her ear, as a hand moved up to cup her breast “I think I can offer you a…….more pleasant…….existence.” The other hand slid down her flat belly to tangle in the thin hairs between her legs. “MUCH more pleasant!”

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 11:05:49 PM »
ROOM 302 REGIONAL DETENTION CENTER – SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA

“I think I can offer you a…….more pleasant…….existence.” The other hand slid down her flat belly to tangle in the thin hairs between her legs. “MUCH more pleasant!”

Catherine wasn’t a virgin, nor was making love to a woman something she was inexperienced in, having been seduced by an older female friend when she was 21. She remembered her as being a bit demanding in bed, but her hands, and mouth, had brought Catherine to orgasm on numerous occasions, and their relationship had endured for almost a year, before Connie had moved on to younger, more innocent prey.

She moaned, leaned back into the woman and rested her head on her shoulder, and moved her legs apart a bit wider, opening herself to the woman’s caresses. Given her choices, choosing was easy.

“That’s a good girl” she said, then placing her hands on Catherine’s shoulders, turned her and pushed her to her knees. “Let’s see how well you can follow instructions. Take down my pants and give me a kiss. Let’s see if you have any promise.”

Without hesitation, Catherine reached up and unfastened the catch of her trousers, and tugged open the zipper. As Hester put her hands atop Catherine’s head, the trousers were tugged down off her hips. She wore no underwear, and a trimmed nest of brown curls which graced her gently sloping mons. She leaned forward awkwardly, off balance from her restrained wrists, but guided by Hester’s hands as she placed her mouth atop Hester’s slit and gently stroked the sensitive labia with the lightest flick of her tongue.

“UUUMMMMMMMMMMMM” Hester sighed, spreading her legs wider to allow access. “So, I will…UMMMMMMM….ar..arrange for your release, and you will begin….UGHHHHH….writing your next column, which I will be…be by to review on Tuesdaaaaaaaaaaaaay.” She shuddered, rocked, and groaned, pushing herself against Catherine’s mouth for several moments.

Then, regaining her composure, she patted Catherine’s head gently, sighing “That was delicious. You have talents even the NBI was unaware of.” She pulled up and fastened her trousers, brushed back her hair, and said “Stay as you are. I’ll be right back.” And she exited the room.

She returned with a bag which she placed on the table, then went over and unlocked Catherine’s handcuffs. She removed the torn blouse, now a rag, and crumpled it up. She bent, picked up the shorts and tossed them to Catherine, saying “Get dressed”

When Catherine bent to retrieve her panties, Hester stepped on them saying “I’ll be keeping those.” Catherine stepped into her shorts, feeling the strange sensation of rough denim on her bare pussy. Her bare WET pussy, she noted.

“Here” Hester said, handing Catherine her purse, spectacles, and a blue NBI T-shirt. Catherine quickly tugged the shirt on to cover her bare breasts, and Hester smiled to herself, wondering how long that modesty would survive. Unlocking the door, she said “You’re free to go. I will see you at 10am on

Tuesday. Be sure your column is ready for my review.”

As Catherine went through the door, Hester said “Oh Yes. Be sure that you shave off that scruff between your legs before my visit on Tuesday. I like my bitches bare, so I don’t get any hair in my mouth” making it clear to Catherine that reviewing her column wouldn’t be the only purpose of Inspector Adam’s visit.

Catherine hurriedly exited the building onto the street, breathing in the cool fresh air. She was free! But for how long?

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »
Lovely:) But I hope Catherine won't get away that easy..

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »
NO CHANCE BLONDIE!!!!!!:o >:D :emot_weird.gif:

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2013, 10:45:57 PM »
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE AWESOME FEEDBACK - IT FIRES THE IMAGINATION! ::)

A BIT MORE ;D

86 POTRERO DRIVE, SAN FRANCISCO

Barbara Romano brought Sandi to the door of the Master Bedroom, and tapped lightly. The young woman, lightly sedated, was nonetheless, shaking violently. She was dressed in a simple white silk shift that came to her knees and had a modest bodice, trimmed in delicate pearl lace. The garment was modest in cut, but the way the fabric clung to her young body left little doubt as to her shape.

Barbara still wore the simple black dress she’d worn when she had greeted them hours earlier. At “Masters” instruction, both young females had been bathed, shampooed and groomed and provided with suitable clothing which for Sandi consisted of the white shift and a leather collar, and for Kelli, just the collar.

After attending to their toilet, she’d secured Kelli to her bed, tied Sandi’s brown hair back in a simple ponytail, and brought her to the Master Bedroom.
“Come” Director Bruce called from within. She led the reluctant girl through the door.

Director Steven Bruce rested on an immense bed, totally naked.

“Very Nice” Bruce nodded, looking the young embarrassed girl up and down. Sandi just turned her gaze away, blushing bright pink.

“What do you think, Barbara? Bookends or Salt and Pepper” Bruce inquired.

“Sir” Barbara asked, puzzled.

“I was debating whether to restore the other young bitch’s hair to its natural color, so they will be identical again, or have her stay blond, the two sides of the same coin so to speak. Yin and Yang. Dark and Light.  What do you think?”

“I think whatever pleases the director” she said, neutrally.

He nodded. “I noticed in their questionnaires that neither of the two have any experience with…how shall I put this…..the love that dare not speak its name.” he chuckled. “That, I have decided, will be your responsibility. I expect that you will correct that deficiency in their education, starting tonight with Sandi here.”

Sandi looked from one to another, uncertain what it was they were talking about, only that it involved her and her sister.

“I have decided not to pluck the flower from between her legs, at least not at the present time, but that does not mean there aren’t other ways she can provide pleasure. I enjoy watching young girls learn new things. It also increases their resale value. There now, don’t look so shocked. I have no plans to sell you, but these two are little more than an investment from which I plan to reap a large….profit.”

He thought of the letter he’d received from Col. Woodcrest. Then, he thought about the decrypted message that had been intercepted just hours ago. “INITIATE OPERATION RAINBOW”

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2013, 04:36:16 PM »
 ;) hard to choose, identical or variety. Sisters are nice. Plz continue.

Offline Rosa

• Junior
  • Merits 12
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2013, 05:31:31 PM »
I been following this story for awhile very addictive!  I all way ecited to read more! Great job!
The smallest think can bring a great battle, but remember also small things can bring great peace

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2013, 09:58:17 PM »
BLONDIE and ROSELYNN....THANKS FOR THR FEEDBACK. AN IDEA OCCURS......
OK GUYS...A POLL....EVERYBODY VOTES.....BOOKENDS or SALT & PEPPER... WOULD YOU RETURN THE BLOND TO HER NATURAL COLOR OR????

WHILE YOU CONSIDER, A BIT MORE. AND THANKS TO ALL YOU WHO GIMME INPUT
:emot_wave2.gif:

Seattle–Tacoma International Seattle, UOS

Captain Gillian Reynolds NDF (R) entered the terminal in Seattle and contrasted it with New York City. The people were well-dressed, clean, and orderly. Always orderly! She’d been a young girl during the urban riots, but she understood disorder as anyone living through that time did.

People smiled at her as she walked toward the security exit, and she supposed that at least some were sincere. She knew that most were offered to show support for the military. NOT to smile could be considered as not supporting the military. Not supporting the military was “wrongthinking”.

There was a disturbance at one of the kiosks, and then she saw two Customs Agents hustling off a thin faced man, pale with fear. She heard whispers in the crowd…..”Black Market”…. ”smuggle”……”Canadian Bacon”….

Gillian knew there had been an embargo in place between Canada and the UOS for over a dozen years due to its support of “the People” in the UOS, and security had been tightened on the border.

The resulting increase in the size of the Border Patrol (with the corresponding decrease in unemployment) now made the Border Patrol the third largest National Law Enforcement Agency, next to the NBI and the NMP (National Military Police) comprised of units from the NDF, Navy, National Aerospace Force (NAF), National Marine Corps (NMC) and Space Service (SS). Unlike the Isolationist movements of the 1930’s, the Isolationist movement of 2030 was abetted with modern technology to prevent the body-politic from being “infected” from outside influences. The new Rallying cry, online and in the media was “America for Americans”.

She got into line for the security exit. After about 25 minutes, she passed through the scanner after removing her boots, headgear, outer jacket, watch, sat-phone, and personal sidearm before passing through the portal without activating any alarms. She retrieved her gear, holstered her sidearm and proceeded to the TSA booth.

“Destination?” a bored Hispanic female TSA agent asked

“San Francisco” Gillian answered.

“Identifications” she ordered

Gillian presented her Citizenship Card, Travel Permit, Military ID, Security ID, and a copy of her orders. Each document was scanned and returned to her. The IRC Display flashed Green.

“Have a safe journey, Captain” the agent said. “God Bless the UOS”

“America for Americans” Captain Reynolds answered and hailed a cab.

411 EMBARCADERO CENTER, APT. 1228, SAN FRANCISCO

Col. Ryan Woodcrest sat at his desk and opened the envelope that had just been hand delivered by NBI officer-courier only minutes earlier. Lara Hanley rested her head on his shoulder, arms around his torso as she read over his shoulder. She had forgone redressing herself, and now wore only her sheer red underwear, which set off her dark tresses.

He’d returned an hour ago, and had watched amused as Lara had led a dazed, exhausted and totally docile Deborah Stennis from the Master Bedroom. So completely spent was the young virgin that, although totally naked, she made no effort to conceal her nudity. After securing the girl in the containment wing, she had returned.

“You didn’t have to get dressed on my account” Ryan said

“You wish” she giggled

“How was she?” he asked, enjoying the sight, if not the feel of her nearly naked body. The thin cups of her bra clearly revealed her small nipples, and the brief panties made it obvious she was not one who kept herself shaved bare, as the shadow of a nest of dark curls was visible beneath the thin fabric.

“Delicious. You’re a darling for sharing. Perhaps I can return the favor and obtain a young boy for you.” She said, kissing him on the cheek.

“Very funny! So, is she really a virgin?” he asked, more businesslike than any prurient interest.

“Most assuredly! In more ways than you might think, although I’m certain that she’s less a virgin this morning than she was last night.” Lara snickered “But if you mean, does she still have her cherry, the answer is yes. But I can fill you in on all the lurid details later. What does the letter say?”

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, NBI                                      San Francisco, California                                 July 25, 2032
Col. Ryan Woodcrest
NDF HEADQUARTERS, SF, CA

Dear Colonel Woodcrest,
I too enjoyed seeing you at Saturday’s auction. We all do what we can to support the Nation financially and I’m sure your devotion to assisting young girls in finding redemption far exceeds my own humble efforts, as proven at last week’s auction. I hope she appreciates how lucky she is.
My agents even inform me that you made an extraordinary effort to spare one young lady even the distress of being processed for auctioning. That certainly exceeds anything I have ever attempted in helping those unfortunate, misled young women. You can be sure I will always remember this willingness of yours to go above and beyond.

I too regret that our working arrangement has not always congenial. As we both know, I’m sure, Admiral Jupiter is a GREAT admirer of Admiral Mars and I too appreciate and admire your service and dedication, and the NBI stands ever vigilent in crushing our Nation’s enemies, wherever they might be found.

I would be very interested in obtaining the “loan” of the redhead, Ms. Cynthia Farmer, for whatever period we can agree on, however the cute young blonde who I recently came into possession of is unfortunately still a virgin, and so, would prove unsuitable for a straight across trade, for the same period of time. I suggest a sum of $20,000 credits might balance the scales, as the redhead, however cute she might be, lost much of her value once she was “driven off the showroom floor, so to speak.”

The understanding is of course that all property will be returned in the same condition in which it was lent.

I hope we can come to some agreement in this matter, to, as you say, enhance our already professional working relationship.

I await your response.

God Bless the U of S

Steven Bruce  -  Director – National Bureau of Investigation

“What do you think?” Woodcrest asked

“I can’t decide if the slimy bastard is just greedy, horny, or up to something. But I don’t think you can just accept his demands. Make a counter-offer of $10,000 credits.”

Woodcrest nodded.

“I see that Ms. Farmer’s documents state that she is heterosexual. How about we see about changing her designation changed to “bi-sexual”?” There was an evil glint in Lara’s eyes. “You said yourself, it will increase her resale value, and the knowledge may come in handy when she infiltrates Bruce’s nest.”

Again, though more slowly this time, Woodcrest nodded.

Lara gave him another kiss on the cheek. “She’s an attorney? Well, I’m about to teach her another meaning for mouthpiece."

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2013, 08:07:42 AM »
Still getting better and better ...  :D
A good story well told ... should be made into a book once it is ready, which will not be too soon, I hope !

And for me : Salt and Pepper, please .... Much better to rub into a raw beaten ass of one of the chicks ...  :angel:

But no, just imagine identical twins, same hairdress, but one blond, one black, making love to each other,
forced at the beginning, feverishly later, than to be joined by their blindfolded, bound, naked, slender, tall, longlegged,
smalltitted redhaired mother ... to be raped by her daughters and brought to multiple, endless orgasms till she faints,gets revived,
gets raped, faints, and so on ... Would make a nice decent family story, later maybe involving the jounger and the elder sister of Mama ....
and some fisting ....

Or whatever son, uncle, cousin or family dog may be available.

Why, my fantasy takes me a bit far, doesn`t it ? That would almost make for a book of itself !

So Baron, please continue, we are eager to read !
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2013, 06:43:24 PM »
Rainbow...again your feedback is appreciated. The twins mother hmmmmmmmmmmm >:D Only ONE vote????? :'( Hoping for more)
Anyhow, here' :os the next installment ::)

Director Bruce looked at Barbara as he lounged naked on the bed and said ““I have decided not to pluck the flower from between her legs, at least not at the present time, but that does not mean there aren’t other ways she can provide pleasure. I enjoy watching young girls learn new things. It also increases their resale value. There now, don’t look so shocked. I have no plans to sell you, but these two are little more than an investment from which
I plan to reap a large…. profit.”

Barbara didn’t think she liked where this conversation was going. Sandi, still lightly sedated, seemed to have little understanding about what was being discussed, but understood enough to sport a bright pink blush.

“Undress her, and secure her to the bed” he ordered

Drugged or not, Sandi looked in panic from Barbara to the Director as his meaning sank in. Why had they gone to all the trouble of dressing her, if only to strip her naked again? She was still too inexperienced to understand that was EXACTLY why they had dressed her again.
“But do it slowly” he ordered. “You know what I like!”

After two long years, Barbara DID know what he liked. “If Master will be good enough to move so that I can secure her first?” she asked.

Bruce made a mock bow, and then rose to stand naked on the far side of the bed while Barbara led a trembling, anxious Sandi by the hand to the bed, turned her, and eased her onto her back in the middle of the bed. Her small breasts were jiggling with her ragged breathing under the clinging fabric of her shift.

“Don’t move” Barbara cautioned, then went to a drawer and withdrew two thick leather cuffs, about three inches wide with heavy metal rings embedded and clips. Sandi watched wide eyed, but unresisting, as Barbara secured the cuffs on her thin wrists, clipped the two together, and tugged her arms above her head to secure them to a previously unnoticed ring at the top of the bed. Realizing that she was now helpless, Sandi began to struggle, yanking at her restraints, but to no avail.

Barbara bent over Sandi to grasp the hem of her shift, and begin tugging it up her legs. Aware of Barbara’s intent to expose her, she kicked out, screaming “LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEEAAASSSE …..DON”T TOUCH ME”

Bruce came over and slapped her across the face. Sandi cried out, but stopped resisting.

“Sandi, Sandi, Sandi. You’ve been so good up to now. Don’t ruin it” he admonished her.

“P…please Sir. Tell her to stop, I…I don’t want t..to be naked” she whined, looking at him with pleading eyes “Please…I’m a GOOD girl” By now, Barbara had lifted the hem of her shift to her waist, completely exposing her bare, shaven pussy, as underwear had not been a part of the clothing provided.

“Well” he intoned solemnly, looking her in the eyes “you are certainly a girl. How good remains to be seen.”

Eye contact was lost briefly as the shift was pulled up her torso and over her head to bunch crumpled at her bound wrists above her head, leaving the young virgin totally naked and exposed, her face bright red, and her small breasts quivering in indignation. Sandi saw to her horror, that from fright, excitement or the cold, her nipples were now achingly fully erect.

“I think young Sandi here might be less embarrassed if you were naked too. Sandi shook her head wildly, but was ignored.

Shrugging, Barbara reached to the rear of the black dress, tugged the zipper down, and shrugged free of the garment which fell to her feet. She was naked underneath revealing her full breasts and the brown bush of hair between her legs. She moved to the bed and knelt between Sandi’s legs, pushing her thighs wide open. The young girl now lay on the bed in the figure of an inverted “V”.

Sandi sucked in her breath and gasped as she watched the woman’s head lower, and she raised her own head to watch in shocked awe as the woman began to gently, teasingly nibble the sensitive flesh bordering her sex, being careful not to make contact with her sex.

“Ohhhhh God, Don’t do that. This is so wrong…..Puh…leeeeeeessse…I’m not like that….Oh God….STOP….Please Stop……………….” Sandi begged, tears gathering in the corner of her eyes at her embarrassed humiliation, powerless to resist.

“Pay attention, Young one” Bruce ordered “It will be your turn momentarily, and you can demonstrate what you’ve learned.

This was a nightmare, Sandi thought. Being taken from her home by force and then being stripped, molested and sold. Being tied naked on a bed while a strange woman mouthed her sex was a universe away from her earlier limited sexual experience which heretofore had consisted of kissing and some light petting. She’d only let Ken Desmond touch her bare breast that one time, and she’d slapped him when he’d tried to touch her between her legs.

Her hips bucked and she loudly groaned “OHHHHHMMMMYYYYGAAAAAAWD” as she felt a tongue flick across her emerging clit, then slide along her rapidly flowering labia. Unthinking, she pulled her legs up, bent at the knees and spread wide, unconsciously giving her molester greater access to the plane of her vagina. The flesh was still hyper-sensitive from her earlier shaving and now was easily accessible.

“OHHHH OH GOD……OHHHHH…Oh..Oh..Oh…UMMMNNGGGHHHHHHHHH” Sandi grunted as new, intense sensations overcame her senses. This was soooooo wrong! She wanted to grab the woman’s head, but her restrained hands made that impossible. She felt herself penetrated by the tip of the woman’s tongue and her body reacted against her will, pressing herself harder against the woman’s mouth even as her mind screamed at the sinfulness of it and she heard herself weakly moan “Noooooooooooooooo” even as her body proved her protests to be false.

She was on a hill, going higher and higher and…….. higher…….and hiiiigggggghhhhhhher….and with a scream, she fell off the hill and her body quivered and quaked….as the young girl experienced an orgasm for the very first time. She fell back, spent, on the mattress.

Unknown to Sandi as she lay in a limp file of flesh, across the city another young virgin, Debbie Stennis experienced her first orgasm at the mouth of a woman at exactly the same moment.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2013, 09:10:30 AM »
 :emot_hot.gif: :emot_wow.gif: :ani_cheerleader.gif: emot_mdmyday.gif
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2013, 05:20:20 PM »
RAINBOW....This ones for you, as promised  emot_beerchug.gif

ROOM 313, VAUXHALL CROSS, LONDON, GREAT BRITAIN EEU

Major Edwin Wilson Smythe, Military Intelligence Service (MI-6) leaned back in his armchair, and pushed away from his desk, and looked out his window at the south bank of the Thames. His work was finished, he thought, as he eyed the stack of personnel files on his desk which he had finally finished reviewing. He had chosen the four-man team, well four-PERSON team he corrected himself, that he would be sending to Canada, and ultimately, into the UOS.

Once flown covertly to Toronto, they would travel to Vancouver BC by train and then cross over into the UOS near Seattle, then down the coast to the capital. He hoped his selections would be up to the task. He reviewed his selections;

1.   Lt. Commander Roger Pemberton Royal Navy (RAINBOW). Team Commander – 10 years with the Special Boat Service (SBS) and Counter Terrorism experience.

2.   Flight Lieutenant Smedley Dunbar RAF (BRIGHT CHARM) - Special Air Service (SAS) Communications, Demolitions, Close Quarters Combat, Weapons

3.   Sub-Lieutenant Mary Margaret O’Grady  Royal Navy (CURIOUS) 8 years Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR) Surveillance, Intelligence, Disinformation, Close Quarters Combat

4.   Warrant Officer 2nd Dean Finch Royal Marines. (VIOLATOR) Interrogation, Surveillance, Weapons, Medic

Their travel arrangements had already been booked, their false documents printed and their covers were in place.  The only hitch would be entering the UOS. Following the changes in Immigration law and practices subsequent to passage of the Immigration Reform Acts of 2014, 2018, 2019, 2022 and 2024, it was now almost as hard to get IN to the UOS as it was to get OUT!

Finch/Violator was traveling to the USF as a visiting Soccer Coach. Worth/Curious and Dunbar/Bright Charm were honeymooners, visiting San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Carmel and Monterey. Pemberton/Rainbow would pose as an author, researching his next book on California during the American Civil War.

The four would join up in Vancouver. After checking in separately at the Sutton Place Hotel, then they would meet at the Granville Island Public Market at the Blue Parrot Bar and finalize plans for linking up once in San Francisco. “Rainbow” would rendezvous with their contact from “the People” who would supply whatever munitions or weapons they needed, and local currency and transportation.

Wilson-Smythe had no idea what their mission was, nor did he have any need, nor desire to know. His was not to reason why. But with a Churchill level clearance and AAAAA priority, he knew it was of no small importance.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »
A WEE BIT MORE (No Feedback????? :'( :'( :'()

Director Bruce looked down at the dazed young virgin. Sandi stared up, with tear-filled eyes, sightlessly at the ceiling, her gasping breaths causing her small breasts to jiggle on her chest, as she slowly recovered from her first ever orgasm. The fact that she had experienced pleasure at her oral rape turned her crimson in embarrassment. More so, that it was a woman – a mind numbing perversion, and a sin.
With a nod of his head, he indicated for Barbara to move, and he replaced her between the young girl’s thighs, causing Sandi to return to reality and raise her head.

“Wha…what are you doooooing” she moaned weakly

“Well my dear, you’ve now experienced Cunnilingus from a woman. Let’s see how it compares to a male mouth. With that, he dipped his head.

“Noooo…you can’t…..please doooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she groaned as his tongue speared between her now moist and engorged labia. Her legs trembled.

Bruce lifted his head and said to Barbara “Why don’t you nibble on her little titties? I’ll bet nobody’s ever done that before, right Sweets?”

“NUUUUHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH” she groaned as he licked a long swipe along her moistening gash.

Barbara moved to her side, gently cupped her right breast in her palm and lowered her head. As Sandi watched, mesmerized like a bird before a snake, as the dark-haired woman took her areolae in her mouth, sucking even as she nipped lightly on the nipple with her teeth.

“UUUGHHHHHHHHH” Sandi groaned, bucking her hips, which only pressed her nether flesh tighter against his mouth. This was wrong. He was old enough to be her father. She was repulsed at the thought.

Now the woman was tugging her other nipple with her fingers, and the multiple sensations threatened to overwhelm her, and she felt herself again succumbing to the sensations, despite her reticence and disgust, which made it even worse and she felt a sob straining to escape her chest. Even prayer had no effect as he flicked her clit, and the woman twisted and sucked her surprisingly sensitive and erect buds of flesh.

“Ohh….Ohhhhh……Ohhhhhhh….Ohhhhhhgggaaaaaaaawddddd” and Sandi experienced her second powerful orgasm of the evening.

“Good little slut” he cooed up at her, looking the shamed girl in the eyes, and Sandi began to sob in earnest, shame and mortification overwhelming her.

“Let her rest” he ordered. “Let’s go check in on her sister.”

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2013, 04:55:45 AM »
I would vote for both blondes. Identical twins gives lots of nice possibilities...And its kind of cute:)