Author Topic: CAGED  (Read 546360 times)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
Re: CAGED
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 11:20:13 AM »
Viol8tr....With a name like THAT, I may have to work you into the Story. Thanks for the feedback. You have now been admitted into the rarified ranks of those who can rightfully brag to their grandchildren "Yes Kids, I once, long ago, interacted with BARONR" Opportunity ABOUNDS!!!!! 8)
Thanks to ALL who have given Feedback...aka Feed the author's ego ::)  A Bit more, and Blondiecath...I WILL come up with a girl undressing girl scene ;)

Stupid cows! There was no way they could exit this room without the codes. He looked down at Kelli. “Are you out of your fucking mind? What were you thinking, attacking a guard. That’s a capital offense. Now what the fuck am I going to do? Get back in line.” He lifted the boot from her neck.

Kelli got shakily to her feet, and without a word walked over to the others, toed the line, spread her legs, placed her hands behind her head, elbows out, and looked straight ahead.

He looked to the woman who had by now collected the discarded clothes and added them to the bin and said “You didn’t see anything! What did you see?”

“I didn’t see anything, Sir” she replied softly. He nodded and looked at Sandi. “The rest” he ordered, pointing to her last remaining garments.

Sandi was wearing a modest plain white cotton bra that hooked between the cups in front and matching white cotton briefs, cut full. The bra hugged her small breasts, and the only concession to femininity was a border of lace edging the cups of the bra and the waist of the panties.

She looked down at her feet, blushing, as she reached for the clasp between her breasts, but he sharply ordered “Look at me as you undress”

She raised her eyes to his, wet and sad, as the clasp came undone and after a brief moment, she released the cups and they fell away to reveal pert, pointed breasts with large thick, pink areolae like a teenager. They were marginally larger than her sisters. She shrugged out of the shoulder straps, causing her breasts to jiggle, and she dropped the bra.

He picked it up, and commented aloud “34B…Not much, but they’re cuter than a passel of puppies” he chortled, enjoying her flush. Then he looked pointedly at her panties. Her vaginal crease was outlined in the opaque fabric, but gave no clue to the length or breadth of her pubic nest. “All of it” he said

Sighing, Sandi grasped the waist at both hips and shoved downward, pushing the underwear free of her hips, then letting the loosened cotton fall to her feet, and she stepped free without being told.

“Well I’ll be damned” he said in amazement, “The little virgin shaves herself bare. Tell me, Darlin’ who did you shave your pussy for?”

“N…no one” she stammered, her face hot with mortification as she stood naked before a man for the first time in her young life.

“No one?” he asked sarcastically.

“I….I’m on the s…swim t…team” she explained tremulously. “I…It would s…show th…through my s…swimsuit s..so I shaved myself”

She jumped as he lightly ran has finger over the bare flesh of her naked pussy. “Oh, I’m not complaining. I’m sure it’s much prettier without a bunch of nasty hair, and you saved us some time. Go stand with the others. You know the drill.”

She did as he directed, and he followed her to stand next to Kelli, and her grabbed her long blonde hair in his hand, wrapping it around his fist.
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” she cried out, grabbing his wrists in her hands.

“I personally don’t give a shit if they execute you” he hissed “but there’s no way I’m going to be written up for “Inattention to Duty” because I couldn’t control a few stupid cunts, and that one of those said stupid cunts actually put hands on me. I worked long and hard for these stripes, and no little bleached blonde from the suburbs is gonna mess that up. You are going to atone for your mistake and save both our asses.”

He dragged her by her hair to the portal, entered his code, and the lock released. “You other bitches, don’t move a fucking muscle. If you care about keeping her alive, you stay exactly as you are until I return.” Then he pulled her from the room.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »
[color=purple]TARNATION!!!!! No Feedback???? :-\[/color]
Mayhaps a bit more.................................

PART THREE
OFFICES – NATIONAL DEFENSE FORCE, WEST COAST CHIEF OF STAFF
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Col. Ryan Woodcrest sat at his desk and punched it a number by memory. There was a ring, then a female voice answered “National Security”

“Agent Hanley please.” He said

“Who may I say is calling please” she asked pleasantly

“Tell her Colonel Woodcrest of the NDF”

“One moment please”, there was a click and a recording came on, Toby Keith singing “I love the U of S” and he waited for her to come on the line.

“Hanley” a soft feminine voice said.

“Lara, this is Ryan. I was able to pick up that piece for Admiral Mars’ birthday, but I saw a matching piece I’d like to acquire. I was hoping you might stop by later and we could discuss it.”

Woodcrest chose his words carefully. Technology had progressed to the point that the National Communications Center (NCC) could screen over six billion e-mails, texts, and cellular communications simultaneously for target words, and their capacity was continuously enlarging.

Lara Hanley was an attractive auburn haired woman of 41, and every inch of her 5’11 body was honed flesh. Well, not every inch, he thought looking at her full chest, large but still firm!

The rumor in their respective offices were that they were, as his grandmother might have said, “keeping company” and later generations characterize as “sleeping together”. It was untrue, but nonetheless, the rumors were encouraged. Not that he wouldn’t have liked to jump her bones, but Lara wasn’t

interested in him. Or any man. Lara Hanley batted for the other team. Still, they had much in common. They both loved good food, played racquetball, read up on history, and both adored making love to women.

“That would be fine” she said sweetly. “I’ll stop by your place tonight, and then maybe we can catch some dinner at the wharf. Seafood sounds good.”

“See you then. Love you.” And he hung up.

There was a knock at his office door, and Major Tony Nelson popped his head in. “The old man had called a staff meeting for tomorrow at 0800 hrs.”

Then he noticed Deborah Stennis, standing in the corner by the window for the first time.

Her jumper was neatly folded on the couch, and she stood totally naked and blindfolded in the corner, her hands bound behind her back. Her small bare breasts rose and fell with her rapid breathing.

“New Purchase?” he asked “And isn’t she a little young for you? What will Lara say?” he chuckled. Tony Nelson was the West Coast NDF liaison with National Security and knew Lara Hanley, but was unaware of her real sexual preferences.

“No Asshole, I picked her up for the Admiral’s party.” Woodcrest said

“Is she a virgin?” Nelson asked as he cupped her small breast in his palm, squeezing firmly. She jerked, but made no outcry, having been warned earlier that she was to remain absolutely quiet.

“That’s what her papers say.”

“Papers?” Nelson asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I picked her up at an SP Auction” he said

“But the auction is not until later this afternoon. How much did you pay?”

Woodcrest just looked at him, smiling.

“There’s a redhead I’m interested in purchasing. Want to go with me?”

“Are you kidding? I try never to miss one when I have the duty. I can look, even if I don’t have the credits to actually buy one. The SP knows how to market quality merchandise.” Newton said.

“Anyway, I need your file on the Montreal Militia. I’m briefing Admiral Pluto at the Puzzle Palace right after our staff meeting.

Admiral Pluto, like Admiral Mars, was a member of the Council of Four, the others being Admiral Jupiter and Admiral Saturn. Admiral Mars, as Minister of Defense, controlled the NDF, including the Air, Naval and Space Services. Admiral Pluto was Minister of Information which controlled the Media, all Intelligence Services, including the NBI, and Cyberspace. Admiral Jupiter as Minister of the Interior controlled the National Security Police as well as State and Regional Forces and Admiral Saturn, as Minister of Homeland Affairs, was responsible for Internal Security and External Affairs, what was formerly known as Foreign Relations.

The other nine positions, dealing with Commerce, Labor, Re-education, Urban Renewal, Finance and the like were filled by Generals, the thirteen together comprising  the Ruling Council of the Nation (RCN). Citizens, that is, members of the National Party, selected which Admiral would serve as Chairman in elections held every two years. At present, the Chairman was Admiral Mars. And Colonel Woodcrest was his Chief of Staff.

“Here’s the file” he said handing over a manila folder. “I’ll meet to at four, and we’ll head to the auditorium together.”
Nelson nodded, took the folder and left the office.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 06:05:49 PM by BARONR »

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2013, 03:49:25 AM »
Now here is a truely fine story developing ...   >:D
Very exiting to read. Go ahead please !  ;D
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2013, 12:59:37 PM »
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK RAINBOW...Though I confess it might be difficult to work you in,,,,,hmmmmmm "Operation Rainbow?????" ::) And Da Resta Youse Guys????????

SURVEILANCE CENTER – SAN FRANCISCO RDC, SAN FRANCISCO

Sgt. Patton dragged an unwilling, and totally naked Kelli Hanson down the corridor earning both shocked expressions and lewd suggestions from his co-workers as he made his way through numerous hallways toward Security Central. She tried to cover her nudity, but it was futile, as both her hands were needed to keep his, which were wrapped in her hair, from pulling it out by the roots.

Finally, they came to a door, and he punched in a code, the lock disengaged, and he shoved her through the portal into the interior of a room filled with numerous video monitors, keyboards, and two very startled Security Cops.

Corporal Eric Jenson and Officer Leon Edgers watched amazed as a pretty, and totally naked young blonde stumbled into the control room. “Well, maybe not so blonde” Edgers thought as her noticed the nest of dark hairs between her legs.

“Gentlemen” he stated “Meet Kelli Mae Hanson, formerly of San Francisco State. She is here to atone for the serious breach of decorum she displayed during the intake process earlier this morning, the tape of which I am CERTAIN was accidently erased through some unexpected surge in the power grid. Are you tracking me?”

Both looked at each other briefly, then responded in unison “YES SERGEANT”

“Good. In that case, please feel free to enjoy Ms. Hanson’s…… company…. for the next”……..he looked at his watch….”the next forty minutes. Do as you wish, but don’t leave any marks or it’ll be ALL our asses.

Again, they responded “YES SERGEANT”. He nodded and left the room to return to finish processing the prisoners.

Intake Center - San Francisco RDC (Rehabilitation Detention Center)

When Patton returned, he found the four remaining females exactly as he had left them; standing naked on the red line, feet spread, hands behind their heads, silent and staring straight ahead. This was an unusually compliant group, perhaps because they had no idea of what was truly to be their fate.

He went over to where they stood, Antonia, Cynthia, Joy and Sandi, left to right. Into a bag went Antonia’s earrings and a ring, Cynthia’s bracelet, Joy’s cross. And Sandi’s promise ring which he tossed carelessly into the metal bin containing their clothing. He then took a can of lighter fluid and squeezed the liquid over the bin’s contents.

“This is all that remains of your old life” he said as he withdrew a book of matches. “Soon, you will begin your new life.” He struck a match and tossed it into the bin. There was a loud WHOOSH as the fluid ignited, then the smell of burning cloth. “Like your possessions, your old life is no more.”

“Next step is to get you cleaned up for the sale. By clean, I mean shaved clean. Time to get rid of all of that nasty scruff between your legs.” He looked from crotch to crotch, comparing details.

Antonia, he saw, had a thick muff of dark brown hair that completely obscured the sex that lay beneath, while Cynthia’s nest of thin red curls barely concealed her thin, tight labia. Joy, like most Asian women, had thin black pubic hair, that she had trimmed to a narrow strip that ran along her vaginal crease, and Sandi was already shaved bare, her full, fat labia clearly on display. It mattered little. Thick or thin, red, light or dark, it would all soon be gone as protocol called for all detainees to be shaved clean.

The door opened and Sgt. Nivens came in with his satchel. “Sorry I’m late, Bro. Captain wanted to see me.”

“No worries. You’re just in time.”

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 10:10:19 PM »
[b]Hmmmmm. I can tell you guys are reading this, so perhaps a poll might spark some feedback...
Which female should Col. Woodcrest purchase at the auction???? And what should he do with her????[/b]
[/size]

The door opened and Sgt. Nivens came in with his satchel. “Sorry I’m late, Bro. Captain wanted to see me.”

“No worries. You’re just in time.”

Nivens put down the satchel and withdrew an electric clipper, scissors, several disposable razors, a can of shaving cream and some lotions. “Who’s first?” he asked

“Take the cow with the big tits first.” Patton said “That bush is a fucking jungle, and it’s time for some “defoliation”.

“He must mean you sugar” Nivens said to Antonia, patting the table. “Hop on up and spread ‘em open” he said

“Please” she begged softly, “I..I don’t want to be shaved….down there.” The first sign of a blush emerging on her face.

“I don’t give a crap what you do or don’t want” Patton yelled at her “GET YOUR ASS UP ON THAT TABLE” and be swatted her on her ass hard to encourage her

She lay back on the table, closed her eyes, and opened her legs wide. Closing her eyes turned out to be a mistake, as she could clearly hear the SNICK, SNICK, SNICK of the scissors as he tugged her hair, and cut away the curls. After a moment, she heard a switch clicking on, and the hum of the clippers. She felt the clippers moving along her flesh in long swaths, and the vibrations produced by the clippers on her sensitive flesh was producing sensations that Antonia found…..unsettling, and despite the absurdity of it, found herself becoming involuntarily aroused. What kind of sick fuck, she wondered, could be excited by her own rape and abuse?

By now, the majority of her hair had been removed, and her once beautiful bush was now reduced to stubble. Her eyes popped wide open as she felt a wetness between her legs. He was applying shaving cream to the remaining hairs and as she watched, he picked up one of the razors and, stroke by stroke, shaved her clean, leaving her sex naked and hairless. Her slit, now revealed, was small and tight. He patted her on the thigh. “All done! Who’s next?” he asked

“Your turn Red” Patton said, and Cynthia reluctantly replaced Antonia on the padded table and opened her legs. Her pubic nest was a triangle of thin fluffy red curls gracing a gently sloping mons. Cynthia bit her lip, and tried not to cry, as her pubis was, bit by bit, reduced to stubble, then groaned as she felt his fingers on her sex, tugging here and there as she was shaved hairless using the disposable razor.

The procedure was repeated with Joy, but admittedly was faster as there was significantly less hair to be removed. He used the scissors, and she squirmed as he tugged and snipped, removing what little hair was there, followed by the razor. Soon she, and the other two women, were as hairless as Sandi.

“OUTSTANDING” Patton chortled as he viewed the four newly bared pussies, resting below four very embarrassed faces.

“There’s one more” he said to Nevins, “but it’ll be a few more minutes until I can go get her.”

“One more? My orders were there were SIX to be shaved.”

“Yeah, well………………………….” He left the rest of the sentence hanging. “Don’t ask. Don’t tell. Some NDF Colonel made off with number six.”

“Oh” Nevins said, and dropped the subject

Patton moved to a cabinet and withdrew a digital camera and video recorder and set them up facing a large white screen. What followed was the standard sequence of shots utilized for the portfolio of government auctioned females.

•   Standard Full-Frontal, Rear and Side views of subject, hands at side, legs together
•   Standard Full-Frontal, Rear and Side views of subject, hands behind head, legs open
•   Bending Over – Frontal
•   Bending Over – Rear View
•   Full Frontal – Cupping breasts
•   Full Frontal – Hands raised above head
•   Kneeling – Knees closed, Hands behind head
•   Kneeling – Knees spread, Hands behind head
•   Kneeling – Knees spread, Hands at side
•   Sitting – Legs spread open
•   Sitting – Legs spread open – Holding lips of sex apart
•   Bending over – Holding open buttocks to expose anus
•   Close up of face.

Each woman in turn was forced to assume the directed position, and both Joy and Sandi were openly crying before the session was complete, and Sandi had to be slapped several times before she complied with the instruction to hold open her “pussy”.

Totally humiliated and in a mild state of shock, the four women stood docile, watching mutely as Kelli, newly returned and very subdued, was shaved and photographed.

“See Blondie, nobody will know you ain’t a real blond, now that your dark bush is gone” Patton laughed, and shoved her in line next to her twin.

“From here, you will be taken to an area where you can wash yourselves and fix your hair. Cosmetics will be available for your use, as will blow dryers and brushes. Once you have made yourself presentable to the inspecting officer, and only then, will you be fed. I suggest that if you need to use the toilet, you should do so, as there is no way to know when your next opportunity will arise. Are there any questions? No? Then one last piece of advice, ladies. If you wish to avoid punishment, do as you are told WHEN you are told.”

With that, he turned to Nevins and said “They’re all yours.”  :o :'( :o

Offline cynthia

• Junior
  • Merits 128
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 05:17:31 PM »
I think the Col should splurge and go for the both Hanson sisters.  Apparently one has some carnal experience and the other is still a virgin. I think some sibling cross education is in order >:D

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 10:08:24 PM »
CYN....Thanks for the feedback - you KNOW I love you, but THAT is classic Misdirection. LOL
Anyone else want to get their 25 Cents in (Used to be 2 Cents,,,but inflation and all) ::)

A Bit More..... ;D

NATIONAL CAPITOL – HALL OF THE RULING COUNCIL of the NATION, SAN FRANCISCO
Director Steven Bruce walked down the steps of Justice Hall to the street to await his car and looked at his watch. Still two hours to get to Fort Presidio before the auction started, but it was almost two o’clock, and traffic was unpredictable in the National Capitol, especially on a Saturday.

Director Bruce never understood how the disposition of criminal and disloyal residents of the Nation came under the authority of the Admiral Mars and the military, rather than Admiral Saturn’s Ministry of Homeland Affairs or Admiral Jupiter’s Ministry of the Interior. But it did! And as Director of the NBI (National Bureau of Intelligence) it was important to be loyal to his boss, Admiral Pluto, and Admiral Pluto supported Admiral Mars, so of course, Director Bruce supported Admiral Mars. At least for now! But it still chapped his ass.

He was old enough to remember when the capitol was in Washington DC, and there was something called Congress that governed in the people’s name. As if the “people” were wise enough to govern themselves. The Urban Revolution (2016-2024) had completely rebutted that idea, and had left the cities of Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Sioux City urban wastelands of abandoned ruins. It was also the last refuge of “The People”, the surviving remnants of the criminal resistance to the New Order, restored by the Ruling Council in 2024, when “The People” had gone underground. It was now his job to hunt them down and root them out.

His car pulled up to the curb, and he got in the back. His driver looked at him in the mirror, awaiting directions. “To my apartment, please Ken. I need to freshen up before heading out to the Presidio. Will you confirm the starting time, and do a check on GOOGLE TRAFFIC.”

“Sure Thing, Mr. Director” Ken said pulling away from the curb, and speaking softly into his voice recognition mike. “I’ll have it sent back to your monitor.”

“Thanks Ken” he said, leaning forward to open a small refrigerator to withdraw a chilled bottle of Dr. Brown’s Cream Soda and popped off the cap. The driver turned onto Van Ness, headed up to his apartment in Russian Hill. He had a magnificent view of the Bay, and Alcatraz Island, and the old lady he’d bought it from for $10,000 credits no longer needed it.

“Be back here no later than 3:30 Ken” he said as he exited the car, and then walked through the automatic gate and up the long driveway to the house. By now, the scan he passed through as he entered the drive should have deactivated the security alarm and notified the staff of his arrival.

The door was opened before he reached the top step, and a tall, totally naked brunette with wavy black curls smiled and took his briefcase, asking “How was your day, Sir?”

“Fine, Barbara. Could you have a fresh suit pulled out for me? Something conservative! And start the shower, please.”

“Yes Sir! Will I be joining you?” she asked, voice neutral. She tried not to show her relief when he said “Unfortunately, No. I haven’t the time. See to the suit please.” He said, carelessly shedding his clothes as he walked upstairs, and she followed behind, picking them up. By the time he reached the bedroom, he was naked.

Barbara thought that Director Bruce was a fine specimen of a male, even at 44, but that didn’t stop her from detesting him. He had purchased her at a DS auction two years ago for $40,000 credits, and had treated her rather decently in the interim, but that didn’t stop her from hating being owned as property, or loathing the man who had bought her, and raped her on the average of twice a week. At least, he didn’t let his friends use her. And he wasn’t violent.

But violent or gentle, it was still rape if she couldn’t say no. And she couldn’t say no. By law!

“With a little luck tonight, I might be bringing you home some help around the house.”

Some other poor, unfortunate bitch, Barbara thought, then smiled inwardly thinking that maybe the new girl would be forced to share his bed and she’d get a break.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2013, 09:01:08 AM »
He should auction Cynthia. Intelligent, experienced, tall ... quite a handfull to break in ...

And, what to do with a Rainbow ... Well, you know, that is the thing that colourfully shines above everything ... So be it either the chap hidden behind
the so called government ... Or even the colourfully disguised leader of the peoples resistence movement ... sending his female agents to be auctioned into
places where they get intelligence .... Or someone quite different .... what would you want ??? ...

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2013, 07:19:46 PM »
RAINBOW! Have you been reading ahead of the class. I will tell you that you have intuitively guessed (at least partially) the direction I am going. And there are definite plans for the twins, Dear CYN. See ya'll, this is what they call in Daly City "Interactive" Journalism. Feel free to leave input/feedback. Hell, I'll even take flames ;D :emot_thumbsup.gif:

Hope ya'll are enjoying this ::)

HALL OF THE PATRIOTS, FORT PRESIDIO, SAN FRANCISCO
Sgt. Nevins stood watch as the five women waited in the “Green Room” where they would remain until the beginning of the auction. None of the five seemed especially anxious, or bothered by the fact that they were all totally naked, most likely due to the healthy dose of sedatives they’d been administered with their noon meal.

Joy’s waist long black hair had been shortened to shoulder length, and curlers had transformed her hair into curving waves, but her small breasts and hairless sex made her look significantly younger than her than her 26 years, and her finger no longer sported a wedding ring.

Both Cynthia and Kelli wore their long hair in ponytails, and having a clean shaven pussy, no one would be able to tell that Kelli was not a natural blond, but Nevins thought it was a shame that Cynthia hadn’t been allowed to keep her red bush. Nevins was aroused by red pussy hair, and some day, if he ever saved enough, he was going to buy a redhead, and let her keep her red bush.

Antonia’s black hair hung loose, and bright red lipstick had been applied not only to her lips, but also to the turgid areolae of her full, thrusting 34D breasts, accenting her red fingernails and toenails.

Sandi was having the hardest time, despite the dose of drugs, and crouched on one of the sofas, her crossed arms and thighs arranged to best preserve her modesty, and she still blushed bright pink sat her own, and the others nudity.

A well dressed, older blonde lady, in a black dress and jacket with a nametag that said “Hello, My Name Is Marge” popped her head in and said “We’ll be starting in a few minutes. Which ones are virgins?” she asked

Nevins consulted his papers. Looks like two. Miss Congeniality on the couch there, and Tokyo Rose. Wait a minute!” he said looking at the forms. He walked over to Joy. “It says here you were married. She looked down, and nodded her head.

“But it also says you’re a virgin?” he asked. Again, she nodded her head

“How’s that possible?” he asked

“I…we….we never…..did it. He…we……….” And she started to cry.

“It’s your ass, if her make-up runs. Be sure she fixes it. We’ll start with the big titted cow, and save the two “cherries” for last.” Marge directed

It astonished Cynthia that a female could be part of this, but then, it WAS the “New Order” She heard the band playing the National Anthem, Toby Keith singing “I love the U of S” and knew that the show was about to begin.

In the audience, which numbered about forty, mostly men and mostly in uniform, Colonel Woodcrest looked at Major Nelson, and jerked his chin to direct Nelson’s attention to where Director Bruce was hurrying to his seat.

“Damn” Nelson said sotto voce, “it’d bad enough I have to deal with that asshole during working hours. I wonder what he’s doing here” he wondered aloud.

“Same thing we are, I’d venture” he chuckled “He’s coming to see the “Nekkid Ladeeez”

A hush fell over the audience as the Minister of Culture came out to center stage. At 85, General Hillary Clinton still looked relatively good for her age, having outlived two husbands and one wife, though everyone knew that her marriage to Selena Gomez had more to do with feeling of lost youth rather than love. When she’d found her in Tiger Wood’s bed, she’d had them both executed for “Infidelity to the State” and “Wrongthinking” and her popularity had tanked for a few months, but it wasn’t for nothing that Clinton was known as “the Teflon Vagina”

“Gentlemen and Ladies” she said, in a concession to the two lesbians in the rear “Tonight’s offerings come to us from the San Francisco Region itself. A selection of the finest female flesh our government can arrest. And remember to bid generously, as the money goes to support our Nation.

First Up is a Black Marketeer arrested on Tuesday. She has a term of 10 years DS. She is experienced, and aged like a fine wine, but not overly so, and she is still a viable selection if your interest is in childbearing. And ladies, she is not unfamiliar with the pleasures of Sappho.” She turned to an attendant and commanded “BRING HER OUT”
 :o

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2013, 05:37:02 AM »
Like it...

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2013, 06:12:12 PM »
CATH, as always thanks for the feedback. Next part dedicated to you ;)

First Up is a Black Marketeer arrested on Tuesday. She has a term of 10 years DS. She is experienced, and aged like a fine wine, but not overly so, and she is still a viable selection if your interest is in childbearing. And ladies, she is not unfamiliar with the pleasures of Sappho.” She turned to an attendant and commanded “BRING HER OUT”

Antonia Morelli was brought naked onto the stage. At calls from the audience, she was made to turn, bend, raise her arms, cup her breasts, and hold open her sex and ass cheeks. By the time bidding started, she stood docilely, shamed and totally mortified.

After a round of spirited bidding, Antonia was bought for $28,000 credits by Rachael Abbott, one of the lesbians. Antonia was tagged, then returned to the Green Room. She jumped, blushing as Rachael swatted her on the ass, grinned at the crowd and crowed "Just My Meat!"

Woodcrest sat up in his seat when Cynthia was shoved, stumbling onto the stage. She covered herself with her hands.

“That’s the one I was telling you about” Woodcrest said.
“This one” Clinton started “though obviously a modest young thing is nonetheless a spirited little minx. She assaulted a Security Policeman, and was slated for execution until reprieved by Justice Willis who assures me she is extremely talented orally." She paused for the laughter. “I am certain that the Gentlemen and Ladies are aware that red hair is a sign of passion if not intelligence, as proved by her stupid assault on one of our officers. Her term of DS is listed as “undetermined”. So who’ll start the bidding at $10,000 credits?”

As Woodcrest prepared to bid, he heard a voice call out “$10,000 credits” and turned to see Director Bruce, hand raised high.

$15,000 credits” a Deputy Finance Minister called.

“$20,000 credits” Bruce countered.

“$30,000 credits” Woodcrest yelled out, and Major Nelson wondered how a colonel, even a colonel on the Admiral Staff, could afford $30,000 credits.

“$32,000 credits” called the Deputy Minister

“$35,000 credits” called Director Bruce

Nelson watched incredulous as Woodcrest called out “$50,000 credits”

There was silence, as Clinton said “I have $50,000. Do I hear $55,000? $50,000 going once…….going twice……..”

“$55,000 credits” shouted Bruce

“$60,000 credits” Woodcrest called out

Cynthia, standing in drugged disinterest, watched as the men battled over who would own her.

“I have $60,000 credits. Do I hear $65,000?” She waited “Going Once…Going twice….”

This time, Bruce remained silent.

“SOLD! SOLD for $60,000 credits to Colonel Woodcrest!” Clinton intoned.

Cynthia was tagged, and returned to the Green Room. All present admired her ass, as she was turned and led away.

Woodcrest made as to get up to leave, but Nelson took hold of his arm. “Where are you going? I want to stay for the rest of the auction.” Woodcrest resumed his seat.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2013, 07:39:48 PM »
WOWSERS! I THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT CALLING HILARY CLINTON THE "TEFLON VAGINA" WOULD GENERATE SOME REPLIES :'(
THANKS TO YOU THAT HAVE REPLIED. ANOTHER CHAPTER;

Woodcrest made as to get up to leave, but Nelson took hold of his arm. “Where are you going? I want to stay for the rest of the auction.” Woodcrest resumed his seat.

Kelli was brought center stage, her blond ponytail swinging as she turned her head from side to side with wide, frightened eyes, the lights blinding her, and she seemed dazed.

“Kelli here is the youngest of tonight’s offerings, unless you consider her twin sister who will be on the block shortly. But I should tell you that they are NOT identical twins” she snickered “as her sister, unlike Kelli here, still retains her maidenhead. But our gynecologist assures me that young Kelli here has not been overly….visited, and still retains a young girl’s tightness. Unfortunately, her term of service is only 4 years but remember that requires “good behavior”. Clinton winked into the audience.

Even as drugged as she was, Kelli understood the references to “maidenhead” and “gynecologist” and she blushed bright pink. She WASN’T a slut, she thought, there had only been that one time with Tim, and he’d gotten her drunk and taken advantage. She didn’t even remember any of it.

“Who wants to start the bidding at $10,000 credits? Remember, Kelli her is practically unused.”

Woodcrest watched as the price rose incrementally, but as it ascended, more and more bidders fell silent. Even Nelson had put in a bid at $15,000, but had quickly been outpriced. Still, he seemed pleased to have at least entered a bid.

Woodcrest noticed that Director Bruce seemed determined to purchase some female flesh, now bidding $45,000, enough to win the contest.

“SOLD! SOLD to Director Bruce for $45,000 credits!” Kelli was led from the stage.

“Gentlemen and Ladies, we will be taking a short intermission before bringing out the last two offerings, both virgins.” Clinton said. “Please feel free to partake of some refreshments.

3322 OCEAN STREET, APT 812, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

Catherine Ann Van Houton pressed the “send” button, and another edition of her blog “Blondie on the Bay” went out into Cyberspace, and her estimated 2 Million readers. Her investigation into the activities of California’s Regional Warden, Peter Browden, was generating numbers, and heat. Regional Wardens were “elected” by the citizens of the region, but since they usually ran unopposed, since only Party Members could vote, since voting was mandatory and since all votes were a matter of public record, most Wardens of the Fifty National Regions won election by large margins, thereby confirming the idea of “government by the people” and the high degree of satisfaction most citizens felt toward their current government.

It seemed, according to Radio Free Canada, that Warden Browden had the lowest redemption rate and the highest Citizenship Revocation rate in all of the fifty regions, and he was personally responsible for at least 100, all young females between 16 and 32.

The “National Party”, whose public face was one of “UNITY, DECENCY AND MORALITY” she was discovering definitely had a “kinky” side and many of their activities would be considered unconstitutional, if there was still a Constitution, but it, like many of the personal freedoms it protected, had disappeared with the ratification of the Revised Rules of Government (RRG) under the Government Reorganization Act of 2028.

There were rumors of government auctions, rape, kidnapping, sexual abuse and enslavement, as well as illegal confiscation of property and assets outside even the few weak laws that still existed for those, like herself, who still retained citizenship. Those not of the party, of course, had no legal standing, nor protection under the law.

Membership in such outlawed terrorist groups like the ACLU, CORE and the TEA PARTY was vigorously prosecuted, but the internet itself had proved beyond the ability of even the National Party to police and regulate. However, the net was continuously monitored and screened for “wrongthinking” which was a prosecutable offense.

Her thoughts were interrupted when there was a knocking on the door. That was strange. She hadn’t buzzed anyone up. Then she heard the words that froze her blood; “Open the Door – Security Police. We have a warrant for your arrest.”

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 04:01:52 AM »
Getting better and better. I Am looking forward to a long long story keeping us exited and the ladies in the story suffering ...  ;D

KEEP GOING !!

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »
OK, RAINBOW, ITS YOUR DEBUT! I HOPE YOU MEMORIZED YOUR PART!!!!!! ;D ANYBODY ELSE WANT IN?????
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE FOR IMMORTALITY!!!!

313 UPPER BROOK ST, LONDON, GREAT BRITAIN, EEU

Vice Deputy Assistant Minister of State Affairs Sir Ian Livermore, applied his signature across the seal of the envelope, handed it to Miss Livingston and ordered “Take this down to MI-6 and have it encrypted and transmitted “OPERATIONAL IMPERATIVE”.

“Sir!” she said, took the envelope, and left his office.

He knew the contents by heart, as it was a very short message, and he wondered about the consequences, of biblical proportions, that he had just unleashed by his sending of the message, and how it would be received in Toronto, the New Canadian capitol. The Die was cast.

He heard Big Ben tolling in the background. London had come through the global unrest better than most European Capitals. Cannes was the new French capital, Hamburg for Germany and Putingrad was the new capitol of the New Russian Union (NRU)

His high-rise office on Upper Brook Street, just across from Grosvenor Square gave him a spectacular view of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens to the west, Regent’s Park to the north and Buckingham Palace was only blocks to the south, and the Soho district a short distance to the east. It sure beat his old office in the old Parliament building.

He sometimes viewed the NDF Auction website, accessible only to high ranking members of the government, NOT to look at naked ladies, of course, but rather to keep his fingers on the pulse of American slavery. Of Course, slavery had been officially abolished in the British Empire since August 1, 1834, twenty seven years before the American Civil War. Yet, there were those in the Empire calling for its renewal, similar to that now legal in the U of S. And looking at the photos on the website, it WAS tempting, especially considering that Miss Livingston was a 56 year old, 200 pound dowager. Somehow, he doubted Lady Livermore would agree with his assessment. No matter. The message had been sent to his contact in Toronto;

“INITIATE OPERATION RAINBOW”

HALL OF THE PATRIOTS, FORT PRESIDIO, SAN FRANCISCO
The men and women mingled as they munched on canapés and sipped liquor, waiting for the auction to continue. Director Bruce approached Col. Woodcrest and Major Nelson. “I really wanted that redhead Woodcrest” he said with an insincere smile.

“Well Steve” he said, intentionally using the director’s first name, “We can’t always get what we want.”

“I usually do” Bruce said, before returning to his seat. The lights blinked, and the audience returned to their seats.

Clinton regained the stage. “Our next offering has an interesting pedigree. She was previously married, yet our doctors have confirmed she is “virgo-intacta”, that is to say, a virgin. And she brings with her the delicious mysteries of the Orient.”

Joy Nakamura was tugged center stage. The tiny Asian looked out into the crowd, dazed and confused. She began to softly cry as she heard someone yell out “She looks more like a young boy. Are you sure she has a pussy?” and blushing, Joy covered herself with her hands, mortified to the point of fainting.

“Now Now” Clinton cooed, slapping her hands away from her petite breasts. “It’s not like you have that much to conceal in any event” obviously making reference to Joy’s 32A breasts. “Her term of service is eight years DS. And remember, her hymen is intact. Before we start the bidding at $20,000 credits, I’d like to invite you all to come on stage for a personal inspection”

Several of the men, and two women, came on stage, and there was delighted laughter as the drugged girl gave off embarrassed groans and cries as strangers hands pinched her nipples and fondled her small ass. She shook her black curls, and moaned as she was bent forward and she felt hands separating her tight cheeks to view her anus, and testing the tightness of her vaginal crease. Finally, the men resumed their seats and the bidding began. After several bids, she went for a phenomenal $78,000 credits to the Deputy Minister of Media Regulation.

“Tonight’s final offering” Clinton cooed “And might I add, we saved the best for last, is Sandi, who is also a virgin, and the twin of our earlier offering….”
“$60,000 credits” Director Bruce shouted out and glared at the audience. His bid was met with total silence.

“SOLD” Clinton said, pre-empting any other bids. There was some subdued grumbling, but it was nonetheless, subdued. “That completes tonight’s offerings. Please pay the cashier who will issue you receipts for your property”

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 07:06:04 AM »
It will be my pleasure to stand up to the expectations ... !!!  :angel:  :emot_thedrool.gif: