Author Topic: CAGED  (Read 543047 times)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
CAGED
« on: June 14, 2013, 09:11:36 PM »
Greetings Campers. This is a story I started for a friend of mine. She SAYS she likes it. Your feedback IS solicited.

CAGED
PART ONE
San Francisco RDC (Rehabilitation Detention Center) San Francisco, CA

The five women looked at each other with apprehension as the sounds of footsteps echoed ominously in the corridor outside their cell, the sound growing louder, and as they neared the door, there could also be discerned soft moaning.
The five women, all strangers to each other, were awaiting disposition of their cases. None had been convicted of any crime since, not being members of the Patriot Party, they were not citizens and thus were not entitled to trials. Their offenses against the Nation had been judged by an “impartial” Justice who had declared them guilty of “Wrongthinking” and ordered them placed into Rehabilitation until such time as they could be determined to be rehabilitated.

It was two years after the Revolution of 2030 and the restoration of order and unity to the former United States, now known as the Union of States (UOS) or collectively as “The Nation”. The Nation had quarantined itself from the rest of the world and all “Foreigners” had been deported, with only a small number of cleared “visitors” who were permitted temporary visas to re-enter and work in the UOS.
True to the revised Constitution, dissent was still permitted, but only in the home. Public dissent was prescribed, of course, since it interfered with the “purity” of political discourse and was considered “wrongthink”, punishable by law. The Nation had to be protected from the type of social disorder that had resulted in the violence during the Great Riots of 2016.

There no longer were prisons. Those guilty of violent or serious offense against the Nation were tried, and when convicted, were executed. All others were detained and held in Protective Custody pending a determination of their suitability for Rehabilitation. If found by a Justice to be “unsuited” for Rehabilitation, they were executed publicly to “inoculate” the Nation and encourage “Rightthinking” by the population.
If a Justice found them to be “Redeemable, men were inducted into Military Labor Battalions or MLBs. Since women were unsuited for military service, they were auctioned off to Party members for Domestic Service (DS), under the loose supervision of Regional Wardens, until such time as they were determined to be rehabilitated, after which the Party member would be reimbursed half the purchase price by the National government. It was beneficial for both the Party and the Nation.

If statistics compiled by Radio Free Canada were to be believed, 78% of those slated for rehabilitation were female. If rumors were to be believed, the majority of females slated for rehabilitation were physically attractive, and their duties consisted of more than cooking and cleaning. Their complaints, if any, had no standing under the law.

As such, the five women were being held in the San Francisco RDC (Rehabilitation Detention Center) until the weekly government auction on Saturday. It was Friday night.

There was the sounds of electric locks being disengaged, the door opened, and a female figure was propelled into the holding cell. She stumbled, then regained her balance, as the door slammed closed and the locks re-engaged.

The woman, an attractive redhead in her late twenties looked around at her surroundings. RDC holding cells made little provisions for comfort, and except for the five frightened women, the bare concrete cell contained only six bare wooden bunks, a stainless steel commode, and a row of lights in the ceiling, recessed behind metal screens. There was also a video surveillance camera embedded in the ceiling.
Cyndi Farmer had been apprehended after slapping the leader of a Security Patrol (SP) who had grabbed her ass during an “Identification and Search (I&S) operation. Although an act of violence against the Nation, the Justice hearing her case had determined, after lengthy deliberation (and involuntary oral sex) that Cyndi was not a threat to the nation and had ordered that her execution be “suspended” and that she be transferred to an RDC for Auction, under the Procurement Act of 2018.

The sedative they had administered was wearing off, although as a lawyer familiar with RDC protocol, she knew that another dose would be administered prior to the auction to assure compliance from the “assets” scheduled to be auctioned off.

Cyndi was 26, a graduate of the University of Washington, and had, until her arrest, worked in the Ministry of Finance. She was 5’7 and 114 pounds with long, straight red hair and green eyes. She was barefoot, and except for her shoes, still wore the clothes she’d been arrested in two days earlier, which consisted of a torn light blue blouse and knee length navy blue skirt. God alone knew what had happened to her jacket and handbag.
As they waited for morning to come, Cyndi came to know the other five women in her cell, though one was hardly older than a girl. All, like her, were barefoot, and wore the clothing they’d been arrested in.

Kelli and Sandi Hanson were twin twenty-four  year old sisters who were students at the University of Santa Clara. Both were tall and thin with straight long hair, and their body types were similar, but Kelli, a natural brunette, dyed her hair blonde, perhaps to distinguish herself from her sibling. Kelli was studying to be a dental assistant, and was dressed in white denim short-shorts and a pink tank-top. Sandi was a music major and sang in the Church choir and was dressed in a yellow sundress that buttoned down the front and it fell modestly to her calves. Sandi had rejected the improper advances of their Party Block Captain. Two days later, the SPs had been waiting for them as they returned home from school.

Joy Nakamura was a young widow of 26 whose husband had been killed while trying to illegally cross over into Canada. Japanese by descent, she had long black hair and brown almond eyes. They had come for her shortly after her husband’s body had been identified. She wore a Giants sweatshirt and jeans.

At 33, Antonia Morelli was the oldest of the group. She had had the misfortune to be shopping at Lombadi’s Market and Deli when the shop had been raided by the Security Police, and despite her protests, she had been taken into custody. She wore a thin grey sweater that accented what many said was her best asset, and no-longer white linen slacks, soiled at the knees courtesy of a “blowjob” she’d been forced to administer to the team that arrested her.

The last of the five was Deborah Stennis, “Debbie” to her classmates at Our Lady of Perpetual Help High School, where she was a junior. At seventeen, she was the youngest of the group, with wild, light brown curly hair and an easy smile, but she wasn’t smiling at the moment. She crouched on one of the bunks, dressed in her school uniform of white short-sleeved blouse and green plaid jumper and knee socks. She, and several others had been holding a prayer vigil for Monsignor Bennetti who had been arrested at the pulpit for preaching against the new order, and had been arrested for Wrongthinking. Twelve minutes after the vigil began, the church had four new martyrs.  She had been separated from the other three, Rev. Samuel and Sisters Bernice and Mary, and transported to the RDC for “processing”. As a minor, her parents were supposed to be notified by law, but there had been no word in the three days she had been detained. She’d broken out in loud, tearful sobs when informed that she was to be auctioned on Saturday.

All had endured an intake physical, which had been more intimate than any of them could have dreamed possible, and had answered a questionnaire inquiring as to their health, medical history, and, most embarrassing, sexual history. Friday night passed slowly, but not slowly enough. In the morning, the door opened, and a uniformed officer entered the cell.

Sgt. Bradley Patton, a tall, huge man, looked over the intake sheets and matched photos to bodies.

NAME   FARMER, CYNTHIA LOUISE
ADDRESS      1224 B HANSON AVE, DALY CITY, CA  94014
GENDER/AGE/DOB      FEMALE / 26 YRS /      3/1/2006
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   5’9       136 lbs       34C – 22- 34
HAIR/EYES/RACE   RED/GREEN          WHITE
SEXUAL ORIENTAION   HETEROSEXUAL
HYMEN INTACT   NO
OFFENSE/DISPOSITION   WRONGTHINK          STATE AUCTION
OCCUPATION   ATTORNEY

NAME   HANSON, KELLI  MAE
ADDRESS   308 GEARY STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94110
GENDER/AGE/DOB   FEMALE / 24 YRS/      2/12/2008
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   5’10       112 lbs       32 B – 22 – 33
HAIR/EYES/RACE   BLONDE / BLUE          WHITE
HYMEN INTACT   NO
OCCUPATION   STUDENT

NAME   HANSON, SANDI  SUSAN
ADDRESS   308 GEARY STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94110
GENDER/AGE/DOB   FEMALE / 24 YRS/      2/12/2008
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   5’10       112 lbs       34 B – 22 – 34
HAIR/EYES   BRUNETTE / BLUE          WHITE
HYMEN INTACT   YES
OCCUPATION   STUDENT

NAME   MORELLI, ANTONIA  GIANA
ADDRESS   38 WILLIS ROAD, KING CITY, CA  93930
GENDER/AGE/DOB   FEMALE/ 33 YRS /  12/25/2000
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   5’4       148 lbs       34D/23/33
HAIR/EYES/ RACE   BLACK/ HAZEL        WHITE
SEXUAL ORIENTAION   BI-SEXUAL
HYMEN INTACT   NO
OFFENSE/DISPOSITION   BLACK MARKETEERING         STATE AUCTION
OCCUPATION   SALES

NAME   NAKAMURA, JOY  (NMI)
ADDRESS   229 PACIFIC AVE, SAN FRANCISCO, CA  94133
GENDER/AGE/DOB   FEMALE/ 26 YRS  /  3/3/2006
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   4’10/ 110 lbs / 32A /22/32
HAIR/EYES/RACE   BLACK / BROWN          ASIAN
HYMEN INTACT   YES
OFFENSE/DISPOSITION   SECURITY RISK – EMIGRATION    STATE AUCTION
OCCUPATION   HOUSEWIFE

NAME   STENNIS, DEBORAH  JEAN
ADDRESS   118 KINGSLEY LANE, ALAMEDA, CA  94501
GENDER/AGE/DOB   FEMALE / 17 YRS/   1/12/2015
HEIGHT/WEIGHT/ MEASUREMENTS   5’5/ 121 lbs / 32B/22/33
HAIR/EYES   LT BRN / BROWN           MIXED
HYMEN INTACT   YES
OFFENSE/DISPOSITION   RELIGIOUS UNORTHODOXY           STATE AUCTION
OCCUPATION   STUDENT

Sgt. Patton ordered them to line up as he called their names, and they were soon lined up in alphabetical order. “I’m taking you now to be processed prior to the auction. Stay in line. There is no talking. Follow me.” He turned and walked out. He didn’t look behind him, certain they would follow him. They did. He led them down several empty corridors to a set of double doors marked PROCESSING and herded them inside.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
Re: CAGED
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm No Feedback :'(   Maybe this will do it

Cynthia looked around the room. The room was a large area with a tiled floor, and plain concrete walls, and recessed lighting. Within were two large bins and two padded benches, similar to those in her doctor’s office. The officer ordered them to stand along a yellow line on the floor.
“You will now remove all your clothing, and stand with your legs spread shoulder width apart and place your hands behind your head.”
Cynthia heard the young girl, what was her name? Deborah? begin to softly sob. None of the women made any movement towards undressing. She looked over, which earned her a cuff across her head.
“Eyes Front!” he ordered

“Shouldn’t there be a female officer?” the older woman, Antonia asked tremulously
“Aren’t we the shy group of bitches” he sneered. “You had best learn to follow directions quickly if you wish to stay healthy.” He went to stand in front of Antonia, looked her over for a moment, then grabbed the waist of her linen trousers and yanked. She gave a sharp cry as the snap popped open and the zipper tore apart. He roughly tugged the loosened pants down to her ankles. Underneath, she wore fully cut navy blue nylon briefs.
“No, please” she begged as the trousers puddled at her ankles.
“Step out” he ordered.

Groaning, Antonia pulled first one, then the other foot free of the pants, looking down as a bright red blush spread across her face.
“Wh…why do we have to undress?” Joy asked timidly, which earned her a punch to the gut, which doubled her over. He pushed her, and she fell to the floor. He looked at the women and asked unpleasantly “How did you think you were going to be auctioned, you stupid cows. If your new owners want you to have clothes, they will give them to you. You will be sold naked, completely naked, so that the buyers can clearly see what they are buying.”
This earned groans and suppressed sobs from the assembled women.

Offline CuriousMe

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:45:11 AM »
Excellent! Very creative storyline. I can't wait to read more.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 12:43:24 PM »
Definitely a very interesting beginning.

Please continue, am looking very much forward to it !!
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 04:16:53 PM »
MUCHOS GRACIAS CURIOUS AND RAINBOW...SINCE THE PAY HERE SUCKS ::) ALL THAT GETS ME THROUGH THOSE LONG NIGHTS GUARDING DEMOCRACY IN THE FREE WORLD AND BANISHING EVIL IS FEEDBACK ;) THANKS!!!! FOR YOU GUYS,

As Joy rocked on the ground, holding her belly, he walked up to her, rolled her onto her belly, grabbed the waist of her sweatshirt and tugged it up and over her head, tossing it aside. Her small breasts were contained in a flowered cotton bra. He grasped the back strap and pulled until the clasp broke, then rolled her onto her back, and pulled the loose bra up and off, tossing it with her discarded sweatshirt. Her small breasts jiggled with her sobs. Incredibly, Cynthia saw that her small pink nipples were erecting in the cool air.

“Why are you even wearing a bra, you traitorous bitch?” he asked “Your pitiful little titties hardly need one” He smiled as he saw his words effect on the embarrassed young woman.

Cynthia, sighing, reached for the fastening of her skirt.

“Oh No” he ordered “You cows had your chance. Now, I shall assist you since you are obviously too stupid to undress yourselves. All of you, hands behind you heads, NOW!”

Cynthia wasn’t surprised. After being forced to take several SPs in her mouth, and their “medical” examinations, she knew whatever few rights they had previously enjoyed were now just a memory. She slowly placed her hands behind her head, and looked straight ahead, a blank expression on her face.
Joy had gotten shakily to her feet, and now placed her hands behind her head, which thrust out her small bare breasts. Cynthia noticed her small nipples were completely erect. The officer noticed too.

“Isn’t that cute” he said, pinching her nipple. “I think you are enjoying this. Figures a slut like you would enjoy getting naked for strangers.”

Joy blushed hotly, but didn’t object, remembering well the results of her earlier question, and just turned her head, hands at her neck as the large man undid her belt and pulled it free of her jeans, then worked at the snap of her jeans. After a moments fumbling, the zipper was opened, and her jeans were at her ankles, revealing hot pink cotton bikini panties.

“Step out” he ordered, and she hurried to comply, leaving the young Asian naked except for her underwear.

“You really ARE a slut” he chuckled.

Cynthia saw that the guard was taking inordinate pleasure from humiliating them, and wondered about the type of individual who would take a position with the Security Police. Obviously, there was no psychological screening. Or maybe they screened for sadists and morons.

“Let’s see if it’s true that Jap pussy holes are sideways” he said, and Joy began to softly sob as he grasped the waist of her underwear and roughly yanked them to her feet. “Lift” he ordered and pulled the sheer pink panties off her feet.

“I think I’ll keep these as something to remind me of our time together” and he pocketed her underwear. Joy now stood naked in the cool room. He grabbed her arm, and roughly pulled her across the room to a red line. “You stand here. Arms behind your head, feet spread.

He moved over to Cynthia, glancing at her torn blouse. “Looks like you got a head start, Red” he said. “So are you a natural redhead?” he asked.

Cynthia made no reply, looking straight ahead.

“I asked you a question, bitch. When I ask a question, you answer.”

“Y…Yes” Cynthia said, blushing despite herself at the intimacy of the question.

“Yes SIR” he said

“Yes Sir” she parroted

“Good Girl” he said, patting her on the head. “I love redheads” He gently stroked her cheek, then suddenly grabbed her blouse, tearing it all the way open with a quick jerk, then roughly tugged it free of her torso, and tossed it to the floor.

She now noticed that a sad looking woman in a shapeless dress had entered the room, and was gathering up all of Joy’s discarded clothing. She then threw it into the bin labeled “Garbage” and Joy watched sadly as the last of her earthly possessions were disposed of.

Cynthia’s attention returned to her own situation as she felt a tug on her brassiere. He’d grabbed her blue nylon bra between the cups and tugged outward, to insert  the blade of a knife. It must be very sharp, Cynthia thought as the knife sliced through the fabric as if it were paper, and the cups fell away, her breasts falling free. He tugged the shredded bra off her shoulders, then glanced at the tag. 34 C.

“Very nice, Red. Much bigger than Tokyo Rose over there” he said inclining his head to where Joy stood naked. “Bigger nipples too” he said as he tugged on her thick red nipple.

Cynthia grunted as he tugged on the sensitive flesh, but she felt the tissue erecting under his fingers. He felt it too, and smiled. “Looks like I have a group of sluts.” Cynthia now stood topless, and he was about to work on her skirt, when the phone rang.

“Don’t move” he ordered, and then went to the phone hanging on the wall.

Tony V.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 06:22:27 PM »
Very HOT!!

But I think that they would be kind of lonely in the Bay Area....

But the Security and the Cells description was spot on!'   

Tony V.         :police:

Offline CuriousMe

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 08:22:29 PM »
Great job, keep it up!

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 09:27:08 PM »
Now THATS what I'm talkin' about  ;D Clever repartee! Blondiecath, for some reason I can't reply to PMs. Maybe I need to Super-register. I don't know, but yeah, I'm the same guy and I got more of Baghdad Blues. :o
Thanks for your responses ALL. It fires me up!

Sergeant Patton was about to go to work on Cynthia's skirt, when the phone rang.

“Don’t move” he ordered, and then went to the phone hanging on the wall.

“Yes……….six of them………………..no, I’m still processing them………………they should be ready for you in about fifteen minutes……………yes, very…………………OK, see you then.” And hung up.

While he’d been on the phone, Cindy had sneaked a look at the other captives

Antonia stood at the right end of the yellow line in her sweater and navy panties. Next to her were the twins who seemed in shock, and finally Deborah. The young girl was crying softly and looked about to piss her pants. Across the room, Joy stood completely naked and spread open.

“Did you miss me Red? Now, Where were we?” he said, then took out the knife again and reached for the waist of her skirt. Cynthia sucked in her breath in fear, which made it easier to cut open. A quick slice to the hem, and it fell away to her feet. It had been one of her favorites, but then she scolded herself for worrying when she had much greater concerns.

She now stood dressed in light blue nylon panties, obviously a match for the bra she’d been wearing. They were bikini cut, edged in lace, and sheer enough to clearly reveal the details of her pubic bush.

“Looks like you were telling the truth, Red. That’s a very pretty little nest of red hairs you got down there, not too bushy. Too bad you can’t keep it.”
Cynthia looked at him in shock, then remembering herself, looked forward again. He noted her reaction. “And what pretty little undies! Take them off and hand them over.”

Despite her best efforts, Cynthia felt her face go hot as she was forced to pull down her underwear in a room full of strangers, but she understood that she was powerless to resist, and that should she refuse to comply, she would nonetheless end up the same, that is naked, the only difference being that she would suffer some sort of abuse in the interim.

She inserted her thumbs into the waist of her nylon panties and closed her eyes in embarrassment as she saw his eyes locked on her crotch.
“Open your eyes, and look at me as you take them down. Leave them at your thighs”

Cynthia opened her green eyes and met his. They were ice blue, and although his features might be described as good looking, he had the demeanor of a predator. He seemed capable of calculated cruelness, and in a sense his attempts at humiliating them and breaking their spirits might in some perverse way prepare them for the institutionalized dehumanization that was yet to come, and that being forced to strip naked might be the most mild of their upcoming abuses.

Her blue panties were now bunched at her thighs, her naked sex now totally on display to all present. Her slim, tight labia and flat mons were dusted with a thin nest of golden-red curls, slightly lighter than her straight red hair.

“Good. Now cup your breasts in both hands and smile” he ordered

Cynthia just stared at him, unmoving. She could see the others watching her out of the corner of their eyes. She saw that her blouse, skirt and bra, all ruined in any event, had joined Joy’s garments in the barrel.

When he started towards her, Cynthia raised her hands to cup her breasts.

“Good choice, Red” he said coming to stand before her. She gasped as he tugged on her thin pubis. “Not much here, Red. Pretty thin. We’ll fix that. You look so precious, I think we’ll just leave you like that for awhile. Don’t move. If you do, you’ll regret it.”

He walked back to Antonia. “I didn’t want you to think I forgot about you, bitch.” He looked at the paperwork. “You look pretty good for being thirty three. Never married! Says here you’re a rug-muncher?”

Antonia looked at him blankly.

“Rug muncher. Lesbian? You like girls? But then, you’re not cherry! No hymen. What? Are you a switch-hitter? Playing in both leagues? And a genuine criminal to boot” Antonia’s face went beet red at his verbal abuse, but wisely remained silent.

Then he had an idea. “Well, since you like girls, see that sweet little thing” he said, indicating Deborah. “I want you to go and take off all her clothes. If you do a good job, maybe I’ll let you strip the twins.”

She heard the young girl gasp at his words, and the twins went pale.

Offline cynthia

• Junior
  • Merits 128
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 10:24:04 PM »
This story has very sweet descriptions of captivity and humiliation with solid details.  Very interested to see what happens next.  I can imagine all sorts of things in the build-up to the auction.  Which one of the ladies will be able have any influence on their jailor… I wonder.  ::)

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2013, 06:10:25 AM »
Very nice! Interesting build up, like the scenes were they are forced to strip or stripping eachother... So abouth Baghdad Blues, I really wanna read that one to the end dammit! Were and when are you gonna post it?

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 11:00:45 AM »
Cynthia, you know I ADORE your work. Blondiecath, I got your PM. Send e-mail and I will send story to you. I might post here if there is interest (he added coyly) but its yours if you want it. A bit more.................

“Well, since you like girls, see that sweet little thing” he said, indicating Deborah. “I want you to go and take off all her clothes. If you do a good job, maybe I’ll let you strip the twins.”

She heard the young girl gasp at his words, and the twins went pale.

“I…I…You can’t…..” she stuttered…..”I can’t……please”

“I Have, You can, and you damn well better get started. Get her naked. But first, hand over that sweater.” He ordered, his voice going from a teasing tone to a frigid coldness in the space of a single sentence.

It was true that she sometimes made love to females, but they were consenting adults, not coerced teenagers, yet maybe her undressing the young brunette might go easier than if she were stripped by the brute. Actually, her hair was a light enough shade of brown as to be almost blonde, and there was a sweet innocence about her, an innocence that was on borrowed time.

Antonia sighed, crossed her arms and grabbing the hem, lifted the sweater up and over her chest, up her arms, her long dark hair getting caught in the neck as she pulled it over her head and off. As directed, she passed the sweater, who after smelling it as her stared into her embarrassed eyes, tossed it into the bin.

Antonia now stood wearing just her navy underwear, her full, firm breasts pushing against the thin material of her sheer blue nylon bra, the low cut cups displaying an immodest amount of cleavage and the sheerness clearly defining full, turgid nipples. She wanted to cover herself, but instinctively understood the futility of that action, and so left her hands stiffly at her side as he slowly raped her with his eyes. He went behind her, tugged on the rear strap of her bra, and read the label. 34-D.

“D Cup” he said in a loud voice. “Very impressive! Not only the oldest, but also the biggest tits. OK, now go get the little bitch naked.”
Having no choice, Antonia walked over to stand in front of the frightened young teen.

Deborah looked with wide, panicked eyes at the older woman who now stood before her in her underwear, then at the naked Joy and almost naked Cynthia and begged “Pleeeease……don’t”

“I don’t have a choice, Honey, and neither do you, so do as I say and we’ll get this done. Turn around, so I can get at your zipper.”
Slowly, docilely, the young teen turned so that the zipper that ran down the back of the jumper was accessible, and she jerked as she felt Antonia grasp the zipper tang and begin pulling it down.

Deborah bit her lip and gave off a soft squeak, face bright red as she felt the back of her jumper come unzipped, the back of her white blouse visible between the parting fabric. Antonia pushed the straps off her shoulders and the loosened jumper crumpled at her feet. A white nylon half-slip extended down from the bottom of her blouse, falling to her knees.

Antonia placed her hands gently on Deborah’s shoulders, causing the nervous girl to jump, and then turned her so that she was facing her again.

Deborah looked up at her with frightened, pleading eyes.

“P…please…I can….I can undress m..myself” the flustered young girl stammered.

“That is not what I wish to see” the sergeant stated coldly, and Cynthia noticed for the first time that the sergeant was using his handcom to video the embarrassed girl’s disrobing.

All attention was suddenly drawn to the door, as the locks disengaged, and a tall, cadaverous man in the black uniform of a National Defense Force (NDF) Colonel entered the room and stopped, surveying the room and the people within.

Col. Ryan Woodcrest, Chief of Staff to Admiral Mars, one of the “Thirteen”, the Ruling Council of the Nation (RCN) was at 58, no longer as interested in naked females, but he locked his attention on the half-naked redhead momentarily, then looked at the sergeant. “Carry On” he said.

“Sgt. Patton, SIR! How can I be of assistance to the Colonel?” he said, saluting crisply.

“No need to bother, Sergeant. I’m just here to observe. Continue with what you were doing.”

“Sir, this is highly irregular….” Patton said

“That is not YOUR concern, sergeant. If you wish, we can both discuss it with your captain.” He looked with quiet menace at the sergeant.

“N..No SIR! That won’t be necessary” he said, then turning to Antonia yelled “Well, what are you waiting for you fucking cow. I told you to get the little bitch naked and….”

“SERGEANT” the Colonel said sharply. “Can’t you see that the “little bitch” as you call her is frightened half to death?” He walked over to where the tiny blond stood shaking and embarrassed. He pushed Antonia roughly aside. “Go stand with those two” he said, indicating the twins, then turned his attention to Deborah.

“What is your name, Child?” he asked as he knelt in front of her.

“D…Deborah Stennis” she mumbled, eyes downcast, embarrassed that he could see her slip.

“A very pretty name” he smiled as he reached under the tails of her blouse to grasp the elastic at the waist of the half-slip, and in one smooth downward tug, pulled the nylon slip to her feet.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” she cried out involuntarily. There was only the briefest glimpse of pink, before the blouse fell to again cover her. He gently lifted first one leg behind the calf, then the other, to free her of the crumpled garment.

He rose and looked down at the small blonde. She stood frozen as he raised a palm and stroked her straight blonde hair, descending to stroke her cheek. Tears rolled down her cheek as he grasped the blouse at the top button.

Deborah cried out OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as he roughly yanked the material apart and there was a loud RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPP as the material tore apart, buttons flying. Before she could react, he’d tugged the shredded blouse down and off, tossing it to the floor with her jumper and slip.

Deborah was left shivering in just her underwear, a simple white cotton bra, that clasped in the rear, and baby blue cotton panties that tightly hugged her small sex. Her small breasts were defined in the thin material of her bra.

She gasped as he pulled a very sharp looking knife and held it before her eyes.

“Don’t move” he said to the shocked girl, then grasped her bra between the cups and tugged outward before inserting the blade underneath.

“N…no…it hooks in the rear, you don’t have…………….”

He sliced through the bridge, and the cups fell away, baring small, perfectly round breasts with perfectly round pink areolae and thick, centered nipples.

While her hands came up to cross over and cover her modest chest, he grasped the side of her panties at the right hip, slid the blade under and sliced it open. The light blue cotton fell away to reveal a light dusting of thin blonde curls. Before Deborah could even cry out, he repeated the action on the other hip, and he pulled the cotton free from between her legs and dropped the scraps onto the pile of clothes. Now only her sliced open bra saved her from total nudity. That was quickly corrected and Deborah gave a panicked squeal as her sliced both narrow shoulder straps, the shredded bra joining the rest, leaving her naked except for her white knee socks.

The colonel closely observed as the red-faced teen dropped one hand protecting her small breasts to cover her young, he was sure virgin, sex. She was pure, untouched and modest. Perfect for his purposes! :o :o

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 11:07:48 PM »
THANKS TO ALL FOR THE SPENDID FEEDBACK ;D ;D

The colonel closely observed as the red-faced teen dropped one hand protecting her small breasts to cover her young, he was sure virgin, sex. She was pure, untouched and modest. Perfect for his purposes!

Seeing how the mortified teen was covering her nudity, the sergeant screamed “Put your sodding hands behind your head NOW, you worthless little cow!”

The terrified young blond stood hugging herself, unable to do more than look at the ground, softly sobbing.

“That will be all sergeant” Col. Woodcrest ordered. He approached the sergeant, who now stood at attention, and took the clipboard from him. Scanning the paperwork, he located the one labeled Stennis, and withdrew it from the pile. Handing the clipboard back to the SP sergeant, he rummaged through the ruined clothing, extracted the jumper and tossed it to the teen. “Put this on”

She stared at him unmoving, confused for a moment, then quickly bent and stepped into the jumper. When she reached behind to work the zipper, he ordered “Leave it, and cross your wrists behind your back.

“Sir” the sergeant protested, “I haven’t finished processing the little bitch yet, and she’s scheduled for this…”

“She is no longer scheduled for anything. Ms Stennis is a minor, if that escaped your notice, and she will be leaving in my custody. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact Admiral Mars. I’m sure he’d be delighted and impressed with the initiative and courage of any lowly SP sergeant willing to stake his career and well-being to challenge his Chief of Staff.” He handed him a card embossed with the National Seal and RCN Seal.

Deborah Stennis now stood, partially covered by her unzipped jumper, and her flexcuffed wrists behind her back attempted to hold the loose folds closed to preserve some modicum of modesty, but the wool of her jumper rubbing her bare sensitive nipples was driving the poor young girl to distraction. He took one long, last look at the redhead, then led the whimpering young blond from the room. What remained of her clothing was quickly tossed into the bin.

Angry and humiliated, the sergeant took out his anger on the remaining captives after the officer left. “You” he yelled at Antonia, “Get that shit off and go stand next to Tokyo Rose over there” then he went to where Cynthia stood, her underwear at half-mast. He reached between her legs and yanked on her sheer underwear, tugging it to her feet, then had her step out of them. He looked over to see Antonia dropping her bra at her feet. Her full breasts hung as she bent over to shove her panties to her feet, hurriedly stepping free and deserting the discarded clothing to move to where Joy watched, naked and wide-eyed.

He grabbed the now naked redhead by her shoulders and shoved her over to where Antonia had joined Joy, naked with legs spread and hands behind their necks. Soon, three naked females stood in a row. The sergeant, calmer now, turned his attention to the twins, still fully dressed.

Although twins, he noted the difference between the two. The one called Kelli wore her blonde hair in a ponytail, where the brunette Sandi wore her dark hair in loose curls, and seemed to have more “up top” than her sister. Sandi also dressed more conservatively than Kelli, and her modest, calf-length dress was in direct contrast to her sister’s short-shorts and tank top.

“I was going to have you two bitches undress each other, but I’ve wasted too much time already getting you bitches naked. And there’s more to do yet.” He withdrew the knife again and went to step in front of Kelli, the blond sister.

Kelli looked over frantically at Sandi. Although Kelli was the younger sister by three minutes, she’d always looked out for her older, more innocent, sheltered sister. She’d rebelled as a teenager. Bleaching her hair, wearing clothes her parents disapproved of, staying out late. She now saw her sister watching in horror as the others were stripped naked. Sandi gave an involuntary cry as the sergeant grabbed her sister and spun her to face him.

Offline blondiecath

• Senior
  • Merits 7
    • https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/blondiecath
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »
Very lovely undressing scene... Would realy like some forced girl undressing girl scenes. Exciting story!

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2013, 11:34:13 PM »
BLONDIECATH..You ROCK my world. Thanks for the feedback. ;D Cynthia, you KNOW what I'm thinking before I think it. ::)
She now saw her sister watching in horror as the others were stripped naked. Sandi gave an involuntary cry as the sergeant grabbed her sister and spun her to face him.

He grasped her tank top, tearing it upwards and free of her shorts and up her torso, yanking it off her upraised arms and off, tossing it aside. Kelli wasn’t wearing a bra, and she crossed her arms across her bare breasts.

“No bra for you, eh slut?” he taunted “Well, small as they are, a bra isn’t really necessary, is it?”

Kelli just stared at him.

“ANSWER ME!” he ordered

“N…No…I don’t need a bra” she stammered

“Because Sluts don’t wear bras, isn’t that so?” he asked, looking at her

“Y…yes. Sluts don’t w..wear bras” she said, standing half-naked in front of him

He reached for the snaps of her white shorts, and forgetting herself, Kelli cried out “NO” and dropped her hands from her bare breasts to intercept his hands and prevent her further undressing.

With a quick swivel, he drove his fist into her solar-plexis, doubling her over. With a leg sweep, he knocked the breathless blonde to the floor, where she lay rocking, holding her middle and gasping for air. Her sister Sandi moved as if to assist her, but the sergeant turned to her and ordered “FREEZE” and Sandi did just that.

He went to stand over the prostrate Kelli, and nudged her onto her back using the toe of his boot, and bending over her, he worked open the clasp of her shorts and tugged the zipper down. Lifting her legs high, he grasped her shorts, grabbing her underwear at the same time, and pulled both garments from under her ass, up her legs and off her bare feet, leaving the stunned blonde completely naked.

Well, not so blonde, he realized, looking at the bush of dark hairs between her legs. Laughing cruelly, he said “Looks like carpet and drapes don’t match.
But don’t worry bitch. No one at the auction will know your secret.”

She pondered his meaning as he pulled the unsteady girl to her feet, and pushed her to where the other three stood naked, saying “Over There”. He bent over and pulled her pink nylon thong from her wadded up shorts and pocketed them, then he turned his attention to Sandi.

She gave a whimper as he stood before her, slowly looking her over, leering at her as he visually inspected her. But when he lifted the hem of her skirt to her knees, she pushed at him, screaming NO and backed away. Instead of anger, he laughed, looked at his paperwork again, then said; “That’s right, I forgot. You’re the “virgin” sister. One slut, One Prude! What a family!”

He leaned over the frightened brunette and whispered softly in her ear “Listen to me closely, you worthless little cunt. You will take off all your clothes now, or I will beat your ass so raw that you won’t be ABLE to wear clothes for a month. And that will include that slut of a sister too! Now strip.”
They locked eyes for a moment, then looking down at her feet and blushing bright pink, she nonetheless reached for the button at the collar of her sundress, and slowly, reluctantly, pushed the button through the hole. With a suppressed sob, she reached for a second button.

The sergeant went over to the trembling young woman and said “Here, let me help you.”

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

He tore the front of her dress open from neck to hem, buttons scattering, then roughly yanked it off her shoulders and down her arms. It happened so quickly that Sandi, dumbfounded stared at her underwear clad body for several moments, before screaming and covering herself with her hands.

Another scream split the air as a naked Kelli jumped on the sergeant’s back, pummeling his head as she screamed “LEAVE HER ALONE, YOU BASTARD” The others watched, unmoving.

Unable to dislodge the naked wild woman, the sergeant dropped to the ground onto his back, crushing Kelli between the floor and his considerable bulk. He heard her breath whoosh out, and felt her grip release. He sprang to his feet, placed a boot on the prostrate blondes throat, and withdrew his stunner, pointing it at the others, then relaxing as he saw all three remained standing on the red line, hands behind their heads as directed, though he sensed that both the redhead and the older one were on the brink of assisting her. The dark haired sister, Sandi, just stood, still in her underwear, covering herself, as if her nudity wasn’t a certainty.

Stupid cows! There was no way they could exit this room without the codes. He looked down at Kelli. “Are you out of your fucking mind? What were you thinking, attacking a guard. That’s a capital offense. Now what the fuck am I going to do? Get back in line.” He lifted the boot from her neck.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2013, 08:51:00 AM »
This is really good. I'm quite enjoying it! Thank you.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!