Author Topic: CAGED  (Read 546377 times)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
Re: CAGED
« Reply #780 on: December 14, 2014, 10:14:50 PM »
Query... I received an e-mail suggesting that my work might be a bit too...."consensual" for this board. True, My work isn't as violent as some here, but having dealt with violence IRL, I find my fantasies center more on power than violence, but I would submit that they are every bit as Non Consensual, just not as violent. Is that the consensus? Am I in the wrong place????? :emot_weird.gif:

A bit more in the interim

UNKNOWN BASEMENT, BADOC, LUZAN, PHILIPPINES

I shall pray for you” PFC Prudence Stern said sincerely to the man who intended to defile her.

“An EXCELLENT idea” Lino exclaimed. “Get down on your knees” he ordered as he began working at the fasteners of his trousers.

Prudence watched, horrified and unmoving until Kong came up behind her, and placing his big paws on her shoulders, pressed her downward until she dropped to her knees in front of Lino.

Prudence gave off an embarrassed gasp as his prick sprang free, inches from her face. At 19, with the exception of her younger brother, who she had helped change as an infant, it was the first penis Prudence had EVER seen. And it was so much BIGGER than her younger brother’s had been. It was already erect, and Prudence stared at it with horror and distaste.

“Now take me in your mouth, Yankee cunt” Lino said knowing the use of the word would embarrass her, a belief justified by her reddening face.

“And look me in the eyes as you suck me off” he ordered.

There was no way, Prudence thought. She stared, dumbstruck as his red, angry penis waved menacingly in front of her face like some malevolent snake. There was no way she’d voluntarily commit such a vile, indecent, sinful act.

“You can beat me all you want, mister, but there is no way you can force me to do such a filthy, nasty thing.” Prudence asserted bravely.

“I have no intention of beating you” Lino said smoothly. “I would not mar such fine flesh” he said gently rubbing her cheek. “No” he continued “if you do not do as you are told, it is your friend here who will suffer.” He nodded to where Tucker sat, naked and restrained, then a quick, imperceptible dip of his chin at Kong.

Quick as a flash, Kong drove his fist into Tucker’s belly, knocking the wind from the thin brunette. Tucker grunted “OOOMMMMPPPFFF” and leaned forward as far as her restraints allowed, groaning.

“Take me in your mouth, Yankee slut” he said calmly waiting.

“Please, I…..” Prudence said, then heard a scream. She turned to see that Kong had a viselike grip on Tucker’s small breast and was tugging harshly on it, extending it painfully to its limits.

“Get your….gasp…fucking hands….gasp….off me …. gasp…you pervert” Tucker groaned then “EIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” as he pinched her nipple , twisting cruelly.

“Stop that!” Prudence screamed, you people are sick!”

“Take me in your mouth, Yankee harlot” he ordered, unmoved.

Sighing, and praying for forgiveness, Prudence reluctantly leaned forward, and trying to avoid getting sick, opened her mouth, and timidly closed her eyes as she enveloped his….thing…in her, up until today, virgin mouth, almost gagging at the sensation.

Lino felt his prick spasm at the feel of her hot, moist lips surrounding him, and he ordered “open your eyes and look at me as you suck me off.”

Humiliated and embarrassed, Prudence obeyed, feeling degraded and abused as she looked up into his eyes over the thick prick that sawed in and out of her unresisting lips.

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! Cleopatra took a series of photos, documenting Prudence’s degradation.

As PFC Prudence Stern knelt, delivering her first ever blowjob, and Cleopatra took photos, Kong stooped behind the kneeling girl and reached around her to begin working open the buttons that ran down the front of her battle blouse.

“Oh my God” Prudence inwardly groaned “Someone was undoing her clothing even as she performed this vile act, and she reached up with both hands to prevent her undressing.

Lino twisted a hand in her blond tresses, and twisted growling “Put your hands down and concentrate on what you’re doing.” FLASH!

Reluctantly, Prudence allowed her hands to fall to her sides, and allowed herself to be undressed, even as she sucked this evil man’s …thing. She glanced up red faced with sad, embarrassed eyes as Lino pumped her face, and Cleopatra photographed her shameful actions.

She thought she’d die from embarrassment as Lino patted the top of her head like some favorite pet, and murmured “Good little bitch”.

Kong had finished unbuttoning her fatigue blouse, and it hung loosely open, and she felt Kong grasp the garment at the neck and pull, and she allowed the top to be pulled off limp arms and discarded, leaving her in a thin, khaki tee-shirt that clung to her curves, clearly revealing the size and shape of her generous chest.

FLASH!  FLASH!  FLASH!

Now, Lino held onto the sides of Prudence’s head as his in-and-out motions accelerated and she felt his long pole of flesh starting to vibrate on her tongue, and she wondered what the significance of that was. She grasped his wrists loosely with hers, more to keep her balance than in any attempt to resist him, useless in any event.

She felt a tug at the neck of her tee-shirt, then she heard a hissing sound and felt the cotton fabric loosen even as she felt cold air on bare flesh.

HE WAS CUTTING OPEN HER TEE-SHIRT! Prudence realized with dismay, as she felt him tug the lower half free of her trousers. Then reaching around her again, he grabbed the neck and pulled downward, and he pulled the remains of the shirt free of her arms, leaving her in only a sturdy white cotton bra above the waist, and Prudence blushed crimson, aware that everyone present could see her in her underwear.

Cleopatra grinned, seeing her embarrassment and shame. If the bitch was so modest that being seen in just her bra humiliated her, she was in for one Hell of a time.

Prudence crossed her arms over her bra covered breasts, groaning as she was slowly stripped for their enjoyment, but suddenly, concerns over her exposure were forgotten, as Lino’s penis jerked in her mouth, and he ejaculated into her mouth, holding her head in place as she tried to pull free.

“Swallow it bitch! Swallow it all or I’ll slice off your tits” Lino growled

Nauseous, but frightened, Prudence did as ordered, and fighting the urge to vomit, swallowed Lino’s load of cum, tearing rolling down her cheeks as she was defiled in the sight of the Lord.

FLASH!  FLASH! Went Cleopatra’s camera

Lino withdrew his rapidly deflating cock from Prudence’s mouth, and he rubbed it over her shocked face, leaving a thin residue on her wet cheeks. FLASH! “Now, you are part Filipino” he laughed and pulled her by her blond hair to a standing position, her hands grasping his to relieve the pressure as she got to her feet.

Offline CaramelDP
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #781 on: December 17, 2014, 03:34:04 AM »
So busy with the holidays, wish I responded sooner..... As for that email, your writing is what it is, which is wonderful and satisfying. If I wanted a more violent rape/submissive type story I could go read another writer on this site.... Which I have done when I'm in the mood. Unfortunately those type of violent rape story's  don't satisfy everyday... Yours are a perfect balance and leave little to be desired. Overall your writing is great and extremly sexually frustrating in the best type of way..... "Damitol", who thinks of that.... Love it all..... And FYI  no my boyfriends name is not Doug (I don't live in the US so highly unlikely you would know him)

Offline CaramelDP
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #782 on: December 17, 2014, 03:48:08 AM »
There is a reason your story is the most popular.... Writing about degrading a woman and then violating her to the point she's forced to have an orgasm is difficult... But you've nailed it... Thanks  ;)

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #783 on: December 17, 2014, 10:36:25 PM »
CARAMEL, YOU ROCK. AWESOME FEEDBACK! (This ones for YOU) ;D ;D ;D

Pulled to her feet by her hair, PFC Prudence Stern stood, cum on her face, looking at her feet, dressed in her white bra, fatigue pants, and boots. She crossed her hands modestly across her exposed chest.

“Drop your arms” Lino ordered “We’ll have a look at your tits soon enough” he said, smiling as he watched her color at his use of the word “tits”, then he added “take off your pants and boots.”

Turning bright pink, Prudence nonetheless knelt on one knee and began working on the laces securing her boot. After a moment, her boots joined her battle blouse and the rags of her shirt in a pile by her feet, leaving her feet in green woolen socks. FLASH!

In just the bra and camo pants, Prudence looked like dozens of pin-ups that graced the insides of NDF lockers worldwide. But this was no high fashion modeling photo shoot, and though photos were being taken, judging from Tucker’s current state of dress, Prudence knew it was about to become a lot more “X-rated”.

Kong stood behind Tucker, and grabbing her per breast, squeezed viciously and growled “See, you flat-chested bitch, a REAL woman has tits, not these pathetic tiny things.”

Meanwhile, Prudence, eyes tearing up, began slowly undoing the buttons of her trousers, and as the loose pants dropped to her ankles, she pulled her feet free, one at a time, to stand before them in just her underwear.

Her panties were no sexier or more revealing than her bra, being white cotton fully cut, brief style panties, the kind nice girls wore under their dresses at church on Sundays.

Prudence saw no need for sexy underwear, since no one but her female roommate was ever going to see it. At least, that’s what she had thought prior to yesterday. Now she stood almost naked before three strangers; four if you counted Tucker, blushing and covering herself with her hands.

FLASH!   FLASH!   FLASH! The camera clicked as Cleopatra recorded Prudence’s unveiling, bit by bit, and her embarrassed consternation.
“Put your hands on top of your head” Lino ordered, and as Prudence reluctantly complied, moving her hands, Cleopatra took more photos,
causing her to squeal and return her hands to modestly conceal herself.

“Bitch needs some instructions in how to follow orders” Kong growled from where he molested the helpless Tucker. “You’d think they’d teach that in the Yankee Army.”

“OK” Lino said tonelessly to the embarrassed blonde “now get the rest of your clothes off, then put your hands back on top of your head and smile for the camera.”

Oh Lord, Prudence thought, they wanted her to undress completely! Not that she should have been surprised considering the fact that Tucker was already naked. But there was no way she would, or could voluntarily disrobe in front of these people. She hugged herself tighter, blushing, and looking at her feet as she slowly, silently, shook her head.

“Let me strip her boss” Kong begged Lino, abandoning his molesting of Tucker. “I’ll get the little bitch naked lickity-split.”

“That’s a tempting offer, Kong” said Lino smoothly, “But I think I’d like to see the “little bitch” as you so amusingly put it, take off her own clothes. So….” He said turning to the embarrassed blonde, “if you don’t hand that bra over to me in…..ten seconds, I’ll have Kong there slice off one of Sgt. Laygood’s tits, modest though they may be. Now…hand over your bra.”

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #784 on: December 19, 2014, 10:09:22 PM »
SHOW OF HANDS? HOW MANY THICK PRUDENCE WILL ALLOW TUCKER TO UNDERGO AN IMPROMPTU MASTECTOMY? ANYONE?

Lino looked at the blushing young soldier and then refused Kong’s offer to strip  her saying “I think I’d like to see the “little bitch” as you so amusingly put it, take off her own clothes. So….” He said turning to the embarrassed blonde, “if you don’t hand that bra over to me in…..ten seconds, I’ll have Kong there slice off one of Sgt. Laygood’s tits, modest though they may be. Now…hand over your bra.”

Prudence watched frozen as Kong pulled out a wicked looking knife and stood next to Tucker to grab ahold of her right breast.

“No….please, Oh God…..you can’t……” Prudence begged

“What the fuck” Tucker groaned “For God’s sake Stern, take off the fucking bra”

“Ten………Nine….” Lino counted

“Wait….please STOP!” Prudence said in a panic

“Eight………Seven…..” Lino counted

“OK…..OK….I’ll do it….just stop” she called, reaching frantically behind her back, fumbling and tugging, the catch refusing to be released.

“Six………Five……….”

Frustrated and wild with anxiety, Prudence reached between the cups of her bra and yanked savagely, the catch snapping apart painfully as she yanked the loosened bra down her arms and off, her bare breasts falling out to bounce on her chest.

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“Here….here” Prudence said excitedly, handing over to him the limp undergarment, FLASH! … her face flooding pink at the realization that she now stood bare breasted in front of strangers, FLASH!....her secret flesh now on open display. She began to cry softly, her full soft breasts jiggling with each suppressed sob. Not surprisingly, she crossed her arms over her now naked chest.

“Very Nice” Lino nodded, then to Kong and Cleopatra he said “You see, one can always persuade opponents to cooperate. One needs only to discover the proper motivation.”

Turning back to Prudence, he said “And now Miss Stern, if you’d be so good as to return your hands to your sides so that we might all enjoy viewing what we worked so hard to uncover.”

“Please” Prudence begged “For the love of God, haven’t you done enough?”

“Enough?” Cleopatra laughed. “Bitch, we haven’t even started.”

Tucker looked over from where she sat restrained and thought that she’d started the evening hoping to get young, innocent Prudence Stern naked. Now it appeared her hopes would be realized, but in a manner she’d never have imagined.

Prudence stood blushing fiercely, covering her breasts with crossed arms, her only clothing being a fully-cut pair of white cotton briefs which looked strangely out of place on her slim, sexy figure.

Kong snickered “So THIS is the class of “warrior” that the UoS sends to make war on us? Pitiful!”

“Let’s have the rest of it, then” Lino said “Get rid of the knickers”

If Prudence’s face was red before, now it turned crimson.

“I…..I can’t” she groaned “Pleeeeeeease…leave me alone”

From the lustful looks in all three of her captor’s eyes, there was little chance of that.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #785 on: December 21, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »
HMMMMM WHERE IS CARAMEL AND NYX???????? :-\

UPSTAIRS - CARAMEL’S DELIGHTS   
1532 DEL MARINA DR. SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO

NEIGHBOR watched hungrily as a totally naked Caramel finished stripping the thin, lithe redhead. She pulled the insubstantial cups of Carla’s bra down and away, baring Carla’s full breasts and tossed the scraps away, leaving Carla totally nude. From the couch, they heard a high pitched squeal as Amber, seeing the two women now both totally naked, came with a vengeance, small breasts jiggling, thin legs shaking.

Brown tits rubbed pale white tits, and their pussies rubbed excitedly as they passionately kissed, as both Caramel and Carla experienced intense orgasms and NEIGHBOR got it all on video, then ordered the two spent women to join Amber, still recovering from her climax, on the couch.

He eyed the three naked women, all three different, and debated over which one he wanted to fuck first. The redhead, the Asian or the Mulatto?
Since he was semi-familiar with Carla and Amber from their previous encounter, NEIGHBOR’s choice was easy. Caramel was one fine looking woman whose body just begged to be taken, from her full firm breasts to her fine round ass.

He looked at his watch and estimated he had about another two hours until “Damitol Black-Out” Time enough to enjoy a little “Brown Sugar” before getting started on processing them.

He thought of Carla and Amber. The last time he’d…”enjoyed their company, they had regained consciousness, naked in Golden Gate Park. This time, when they awoke, it would be to begin a new life and a much more, for them, unfortunate reality, as property for sale on the auction block. Their old lives were gone, over, a soon to be forgotten memory. Family, friends, property, all meaningless concepts from their past lives.

NEIGHBOR smiled as he surveyed the three naked females, all quite attractive. They were a nice collection and would bring a nice price at auction. They sat docile and complacent, only their eyes revealing any sign of distress or anxiety.

Glancing again at his watch, he estimated that there would be more than adequate time to prep them before their departure time. He had to wait until noon for Tyrone’s “merchandise’ to arrive.

Tyrone had been vague about the girl, and NEIGHBOR wondered about what she looked like, what he wanted for her, and why the urgency?
Well, that was for later, he thought, refocusing his attention on Caramel. He was semi-familiar with the other two from their previous encounter, but Caramel was a blank slate, well not TOTALLY blank, he thought, remembering the eyebolts drilled into the corners of the bed. He’d ask her about them while they were fucking.

In the meantime, he’d have to find a way to keep Carla and Amber busy while he enjoyed his own personal “Caramel Delight”. He knew Carla was hot for Amber but hadn’t made any moves prior to their DAMITOL induced sex party.

He glanced between their spread open legs as they sat on the couch. Caramel was shaved bare, but both co-eds still had pubic hair, Amber a thick layer of dark curls and Carla a sparse, fluffy nest of thin red hairs barely concealing her slit.

He hadn’t wanted to shave them the last time, but this time he’d be putting them on the market, and he had a reputation to maintain. All that hair would have to go in any event, and being shaved had a taming effect on new acquisitions.

In addition, it would keep them occupied, and he suspected that both, or at the least Carla, would enjoy the process. And HE would enjoy the result.

“Carla” NEIGHBOR said, getting the redhead’s attention, “I want you to shave off all of Amber’s pussy hair. I want it as bare as a young girl’s. When you are done, Amber will return the favor and shave YOU bare.”

He watched each co-ed’s eyes go wide, but they remained silent.

“The idea of having a totally hairless pussy both embarrasses and excites you, as does the idea of shaving each other bare. The more embarrassed you feel, the more excited and wet you become, which will embarrass you even more, which will only serve to excite you even more.”

‘When both you pussies are bare, you will suck each other until you both cum at least ten times, and not before. Do you understand?” NEIGHBOR asked.

Both co-eds nodded numbly, shock clearly showing in their faces.

NEIGHBOR looked at Caramel. “Where do you keep your shaving gear?” he asked

“Under the bathroom sink” Caramel answered

“Don’t move” he ordered the three, then went into the bedroom, then into the adjoining bath. He returned with two large bath towels, several wash cloths, a pan of water, scissors, shaving cream and two disposable razors.

“Amber, you will do EVERYTHING Carla tells you to do, even if you don’t want to do it. In fact, being compelled to do something you don’t want to do gets you excited. You find being powerless very arousing.” NEIGHBOR intoned. Amber nodded.

“Carla” NEIGHBOR directed the thin redhead, “You will do everything you ever wanted to do with Amber, even if she begs you not to. You are aroused by her begging. You feel ashamed taking advantage of your prim, religious roommate, yet taking her against her will gets you wetter than you’ve ever been. Being aroused by your own depravity shames you, which arouses you more.

Again, you are to suck each other’s pussy until you both cum ten times. If you both cum ten times before we return, which seems likely since you’re both such randy little sluts, you will patiently lie in each other’s arms kissing, understood?”

Again, both nodded.

“Good. Then it’s time you got started” he said, taking Caramel by the hand and tugging her into the bedroom, and closing the door.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #786 on: December 27, 2014, 04:01:34 PM »
A BELATED MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL YOU "GHOSTS" OUT THERE ;D ;D
ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS SOME FEEDBACK! A BIT LONGER PIECE AS MY XMAS GIFT TO ALL YOU LURKERS OUT THERE  ::)

PFC Prudence Stern stood, almost naked before her captors, her crossed arms modestly concealing her now bare breasts, her face as red as a tomato, saved from total nudity by thin, plain cotton panties. She doubted from looking at her naked sergeant that even that small bit of modesty would be left her. She wasn’t wrong.

“Let’s have the rest of it, then” Lino said “Get rid of the knickers”

If Prudence’s face was red before, now it turned crimson.

“I…..I can’t” she groaned “Pleeeeeeease…leave me alone” Other than her gynecologist and her induction physical, no man had seen her unclothed, a privilege reserved for her future husband. She shook her head, blushing deeply.

“The bitch is a slow learner” Kong growled

“I’ll spank the bitch ‘till she BEGS to take her panties off” Cleopatra offered

“For Christ sake Stern” Tucker groaned, “take ‘em off”

“I’m afraid I must insist, Ms. Stern” Lino said, amusement in his eyes, “either you take off your underwear, or I’ll have Kong do it for you, and if that happens, I doubt they’ll be in any condition to put on later” not that she’d be wearing them later in any event, Lino thought.

“Get those ugly fucking panties off NOW, bitch” Cleopatra warned, but Prudence stood frozen, unmoving, until Kong began to advance on her.

“Oh God, WAIT” Prudence blurted “Please….I….I…”

“Do it” Lino ordered

Despite her best efforts, Prudence began to sob as she reluctantly lowered her arms, baring her breasts as she inserted her thumbs into the waist of her panties and crouched as she pushed the white cotton down and off her hips, trying to hide herself as she removed her last bit of clothing. FLASH! FLASH!

Her full breasts hung, like ripe fruit as she bent over to shove her underwear to her ankles, then daintily step free of them, now totally naked.

Her arms returned to cover her chest as she crouched, red-faced and gently sobbing. FLASH! FLASH!

“Stand up straight, hands at your sides, and smile for the camera.” Lino ordered

“This is what the UoS sends to fight us? Little girls?” Kong sneered

Prudence was now sobbing, her heaving chest causing her large tits to jiggle as she remained crouching.

“I said stand up straight, hands at your sides, and smile for the camera.” Lino said coldly annoyed.

Prudence just shook her head, wet tears rolling down red cheeks. She seemed incapable of speech or movement.

Lino caught Kong’s eye, then looked at Tucker and nodded.

Tucker screamed as Kong pulled the bound woman up out of the chair by her hair, sat in her place and pulled the thin, naked woman over his lap easily moving her like a child. She was no match for his large size, even had she not been restrained. Soon enough, her small bare ass was elevated and accessible.

Kong caressed the smooth, tight flesh, lightly massaging the firm flesh.

“What the fuck? Get your hands off me you fucking perv” Tucker yelled having regained some of her awareness. I’m a sergeant in the ………

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE” she screamed as his hand came down smartly on her ass.

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! He began ruthlessly smacking her bottom with sharp blows, alternating cheeks as he punished her. SWACK!  SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!

Looking at Prudence, Lino again ordered “Stand up straight, hands at your sides, and smile for the camera.” SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK!

“GODDAMN STERN…OHHHH….IT”S ONLY….OHHHHH …. DIRTY PICTURES….. OOOHH……DO…..OHHHHHHH…IT…..OHHHHHH

SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! SWACK! Tucker now only groaned in pain, her small ass jerking with the blows, bright red. “UGHHHHHHHH…UGHHHHHHHH

Closing her eyes, Prudence dropped her hands and stood up straight, using every ounce of self-control she possessed to keep her hands at her sides. She was almost faint from embarrassment, and she shivered as she heard his commands vaguely through the buzzing in her head. FLASH! FLASH!

“Open your eyes and smile for the camera bitch” Lino ordered

Prudence obeyed, sad, wet eyes above a sickly smile on her face as she looked into the camera. FLASH! FLASH! The idea of there now being photographs and videos of her in the nude mortified her. FLASH! FLASH!

Kong dumped Tucker off his lap and onto the floor where she lay sobbing as she watched a very naked and extremely embarrassed Prudence Stern being photographed.

“Hands behind your head and thrust out your puny tits” Lino ordered FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“Suck on your Finger.” FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“Cup your tits” FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“Pinch your nipples.” FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“On your knees” Lino ordered and the debased blonde sank to the ground, kneeling naked as Kong came to stand in front of her, and opened his pants. Prudence’s eyes went wide as he withdrew his large prick to wave it in front of her face.

Desiring to humiliate and demean the young American, Kong rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing pre-cum on her cheeks and lips as Prudence knelt helpless and powerless, praying for her torment to end. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“Suck it Bitch” Kong growled, poking at her closed lips.

Prudence thought she would be sick, but nonetheless obediently opened her mouth to take him inside her warm mouth, and she felt him quiver on her tongue and she began to cry. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“I like the tears bitch, and your red face. These will make some nice photos for Major Hennesy. I wonder if he’ll notice that your nipples are hard?” Lino teased.

Prudence looked down in horror. Her nipples WERE hard, and she felt the hot flush of shame and degradation, and looked up to see Lino staring at her breasts, smiling, and she groaned around Kong’s massive cock as she knew he’d noticed as well.

Lino, grinning, reached down to tug on her right nipple, pulling it and saying “I think you’re getting her excited, Kong” FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“She sucks at giving head” Kong groused “An eighty-year-old nun could do better. I’ll bet the bitch is cherry.”

“What about it bitch? Are you a virgin?” Cleopatra asked from behind the camera but Prudence couldn’t answer, her mouth filled as it was with Kong’s large dick, so she only groaned “MMMNNNNNNNN” FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

“No matter” Lino said “We’ll check for ourselves in a minute. It’?s doubtful the other one is” he said indicating the bound Tucker lying on the floor, “but if this one is a virgin, she won’t be one much longer.”

Prudence closed her eyes. It was certain they intended to rape her. She groaned again.

“I think the idea excites her” Cleopatra teased.

Kong was pumping in and out of Prudence’s mouth more rapidly now as he neared his climax, then with a loud groan, he pulled free of Prudence’s clasping mouth to spray cum all over her face and upper chest. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

Degraded and shamed, Prudence knelt softly sobbing, drops of cum dripping on her heaving breasts as Kong wiped his prick clean on her blonde hair. Then dragging her by her arm to her feet, he said “At least the bitch is useful as a cum-bucket.”

Lino stared between her legs. Prudence had a thick, full bush of light brown hairs covering her loins, wild and untrimmed. “We’ll have to do something about the forest between her legs. Girl needs a shave. We’ll get to that later.”

“Shave?” Prudence wondered. They didn’t mean………

“Show me your cunt!” Her thoughts were interrupted by his crude command.

Prudence just stared at him, confused. Show him….? She was already naked, all her private parts in the open. He had a clear view of her “down there”.

“I…I don’t understand” Prudence said, stammering slightly

“Stupid American cow” Lino changed tones, berating her harshly, “Show me your cunt. I can’t see through all that hair. Pull your pussy lips open so I can see if you got a virgin cunt.”

Prudence blushed at his words, then flushed bright crimson as their meaning registered, and she was embarrassed, no mortified, at the intimacy of the order. She felt dizzy, and sick, but there was also an unfamiliar tingling throughout her body.

“What are you waiting for bitch? Do it now” Lino ordered bringing her back to the present.

Looking down at her feet, tears now rolling freely down wet, red cheeks, the debased young blonde moved her feet wider apart, and with an embarrassed groan, inserted her fingers inside her virgin sex, and, turning her head with an embarrassed gasp, gently tugged open the labia, exposing the pinkness of her most intimate flesh.

Prudence felt a numbness overtake her, as she stood naked, holding herself open as strangers stared openly at her genitals. Her legs were shaking so badly, there was a danger she’d collapse, and her face and upper body was hot, almost feverish, and she felt on the verge of fainting, which would be a blessed respite from her humiliation. And yet, she realized in horror, her round pink nipples were now fully erect. From fear? The cold? Certainly not arousal!

“Jesus, will you get a load of this” she heard Kong exclaim, and she looked up to see him holding up her discarded panties, now turned inside-out. “The crotch of these things is soaking wet. All the time, while Miss Prim and Proper Virgin is crying No, No, No, the little slut was creaming in her drawers” he chortled.

Prudence knew it wasn’t true. She was disgusted and scared at being stripped and forced into disgusting poses, and most likely raped. But there was no way she could be aroused by this. That would be sick….and sinful. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

Prudence didn’t think anything could be more embarrassing than standing naked, holding her genitals apart in front of a roomful of strangers as she was photographed, and her underwear held up and examined. She was wrong.

Lino pointed to a chair. “Sit there and play with yourself” he ordered.

“Play” with herself? What did he mean by that, Prudence wondered? Then her face turned almost purple with embarrassment as realization dawned. He wanted her to…..masturbate…in front of them. She’d only touched herself once or twice  made it impossible to reach a climax, and she’d found the whole experience… on the whole, unsatisfying.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Lino growled “If I have to tell you again, I’ll beat that cute little ass of yours until it’s bloody.”

Afraid that he’d carry out his threat, Prudence moved quickly and sat in the chair, her knees primly together.

“Open your legs…..wider……more…..OK, now diddle yourself” Lino ordered

“I…I….please…” the mortified young blonde begged, sobbing as she sat, legs wide apart, her sex spread open.

“Don’t tell us you’ve never touched yourself, slut” Lino teased “Tell you what. You can close your eyes and pretend you’re all alone. But if you don’t cum, we’re going to beat your friend. Now get to it.”

Prudence took one last look… FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! ... and then she closed her eyes and moved her hands down to her crotch. Gently searching through soft blonde hair, she found her slit, gave a loud sob, and began to touch herself.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #787 on: December 29, 2014, 10:23:14 PM »
SO MUCH FOR #$%*&^%#$@ FEEDBACK. HAPPY NEW YEAR! :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif: :emot_rotf.gif:

The words echoed in the mind of PFC Prudence Stern, NDF as she prepared for the next humiliating task; “Tell you what. You can close your eyes and pretend you’re all alone. But if you don’t cum, we’re going to beat your friend. Now get to it.”

Closing her eyes in shame, she gently began to search through soft blonde hair until she found her slit, then she gave a loud sob and began to touch herself.

She shuddered as her extended finger lightly caressed the length of her clit, the flash of the camera visible under her closed eyelids FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! And she began to openly cry in embarrassed sobs which caused her full breasts to wobble and shake. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

The three PLA rebels, Lino, Kong, and Cleopatra, as well as a captive Sgt. Tucker Laywood, watched with rabid interest as the naïve, innocent, and undeniably sexy 19 year old blonde hesitantly began touching herself, clearly embarrassed, aware that the others were watching her, witnessing her debasement.

Prudence’s sexual resume was almost blank, and she didn’t even have a fantasy she could excite herself with, as she awkwardly touched herself. FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! She thought about the few boys she’d dated, but none had interested her in “that” way. She touched herself, but it was clear that she’d be unable to make herself cum.

“Fuck this” Lino exclaimed “Get the other bitch over here and let’s get some girl-girl action on tape.” Tucker was released from her bindings and shoved into a kneeling position between Prudence’s open legs.

“You know how to suck pussy, bitch?” Lino growled, and was a little surprised when Tucker nodded her head.

“Then you’d better make her cum like your life depended on it” he warned, putting a pistol to her head “because it does.”

1052 B LAYFAYETTE DR. OAKLAND, CA

Melissa Nyx leaned back against the wall of the van, the vibration strangely soothing as they drove through the darkness of early morning. She was dressed again, if you could call it that, in a thin, see-through blouse which clearly revealed her small, braless breasts, and a short dark skirt that barely covered her ass. Oh, and black 4-inch “fuck me” heels, she thought, de rigour for any aspiring whore. With the make-up Mai had applied, she looked like a hooker. An expensive hooker, but a hooker nonetheless.

She was still exhausted from last night’s “farewell performance” and Mai had fucked and sucked her into the early morning hours, then washed her, fixed her hair, applied make-up and dressed her, before securing her in the back of the van.

She almost seemed sad as she said “Mai miss you. You one good cunt-lapper” before giggling and closing the door. Then Ty got behind the wheel.

“You excited White Girl? Ty gonna introduce you to a whole new life.”

Melissa just remained silent. She didn’t know what awaited her but she wouldn’t miss Ty or Mai.

He pulled into a drive-thru and ordered a breakfast burrito and a coffee. Melissa’s stomach growled. She didn’t know how long since she’d eaten and the smell of the food made her mouth water.

Tyrone pulled into a parking space and he began to eat.

“What about me? I’m hungry too.” Melissa said

“Sure nuff, Ms Nyx” Tyrone said, moving into the back of the van and unzipping himself and withdrawing his big, black prick. “First, you chow down on Ol’ Ty, then maybe he share his burrito with you”

Melissa wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but she was really hungry. She opened her mouth and took him inside. As he pumped into her face,

Ty cooed “See Whitebread, yesterday you were some prissy, uptight office bitch with an empty pussy. 24 hours later, thanks to Tyrone, you has more experience fucking and sucking than the entire Morman Tabernacle Choir” he chuckled

Melissa closed her eyes, and tried not to gag as he came in her mouth and she swallowed. Then patting her head, he said “Good Bitch” and zipped up. He zipped up, returned to the front of the van, started the engine, and tossed the remainder of the burrito out the window.

“I DID say maybe” Tyrone said laughing cruelly, and pulled into traffic.

EXECUTIVE MANSION – POTRERO HILL, SAN FRANCISCO

Major Anthony Nelson stood looking out the large window at a spectacular view of San Francisco Bay when Admiral Mars entered the Oval Office. The room wasn’t actually oval, but traditions die hard and it had retained its name from earlier times.

“I think we may have identified the person responsible for the security breech at Fort Nixon and the DAMITOL theft.” He tossed a folder on the desk. “Roland Wills, AKA “NEIGHBOR. We don’t believe he’s the mastermind, but it’s likely he’s the number two.”

“But who does Number Two work for?” Col. Ryan Woodcrest asked his oldest friend.

“Unknown at this point. All intel rates him as only involved in White Slavery, not anything of this magnitude.” Nelson said

“Why isn’t he already in custody” Woodcrest inquired.

“That could be problematical” Nelson intoned “Surveillance suggests that NEIGHBOR may have found a way to convert DAMITOL into an aerosol form.”

“RIDICULOUS” Woodcrest scoffed “Our best scientists have been unable to replicate DAMITOL into an aerosol despite all the Nation’s resources.”

“Be that as it may Sir” Nelson insisted, “all indications are he has succeeded, thus making a direct confrontation both dangerous and ill-advised, as it would alert this individual, negating any advantage of surprise.”

“If that’s true, we should put him to work for us.” Woodcrest suggested

“That’s certainly a possibility for the future, should we be able to successfully neutralize the threat. As it stands, no actions are contemplated pending more accurate intelligence and a thorough threat assessment.”

“Are we aware of his present whereabouts?” Woodcrest asked

“We have him under surveillance 24/7. At present, he’s upstairs of a pastry shop in South San Francisco with the shop owner, one Sara Williams, and two unidentified females, students from all appearances.” Nelson reported. “We have a team of NBI Agents on him, watching from a safe distance until we can decide on how to proceed.”

“Very Well” Admiral Mars said. “Keep me advised, and let me know if there’s anything you need.”

“Will do, Sir” Nelson assured him.

“And Tony, give my best to Jeanie”

DOWN THE STREET FROM CARAMEL’S DELIGHTS   

Agent James “Jimmy” Cagney sipped his coffee and watched the building down the street, not that there was that much to see. All the customers had departed, the doors had been locked, and the four had gone upstairs. The lights had come on, the curtains had been drawn, and no further activity observed.

His partner, Agent Lacey Short asked “What do you think they’re doing?”

Cagney thought he knew what HE would be doing with three sexy females, but remained silent. Jim Cagney was the 21st Century version of the Sphinx, cold, silent, and as past events had proven, deadly.

They were an odd couple. Cagney was tall and dark, Lacey was short and fair skinned. He was reserved by nature, she was gregarious. He was married, she was single. He was serious, she was whimsical. He’d killed three men in the line of duty, she had never had her gun out of the holster outside of the firing range to qualify. And she was nearly a foot shorter than his 6’2 frame.

But there were also similarities. Both were devoted to the job, both put their partner first, and both were reputed to have “stainless steel balls” though Lacey maintained that her tits were bigger. They were known in the bureau as “Cagney and Lacey” a reference to the old television show.

“Looks like another boring night. Why don’t you get some shut-eye and I’ll take first watch.” Lacey offered.

Cagney nodded, leaned back, and was asleep in seconds, a talent Lacey envied as she stared up at the quiet building.

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #788 on: December 30, 2014, 10:56:59 PM »
HMMMMMMMMM REALLY? :(

Carla Rothermel finally had Amber Limm the way she’d always dreamed of having her. Her tiny Asian roommate lay on her back, naked, her legs spread wide apart, her sex easily accessible. And yet something undefined, bothered her.

She felt an irresistible urge to shave her roommate, to see her pussy completely hairless. The thought excited her, which made her ashamed of herself. They had previously discussed “going bare” but had both agreed there was something kind of slutty having a shaved coochie.

Yet the thought of her prim, proper and pious roommate with a bare pussy sent shivers of arousal coursing throughout her body. Knowing how modest her roommate was, and how humiliated she’d feel, got her hot.

When their captor took the mocha-skinned waitress into the bedroom, she wanted to grab her clothes and get the hell out of there. Instead, she’d picked up the scissors.

Carla had grabbed Amber’s hand and pulled the unresisting young Asian over to the table, and sweeping it clear, placed a large towel and had Amber lie on her back atop it, and she heard her friend gasp as she gently pushed her thighs apart, opening her up. 

Now, before Amber could react, CarIa was kneeling between her wide spread legs and began cutting away at her thick pubic hair with a pair of scissors. Amber had a thick thatch of hair between her legs and she felt the tugs and heard the SNICK…SNICK…SNICK of the scissors as her groin was gradually denuded of its covering.

As Carla worked she commented on what a beautiful pussy Amber had, causing the young girl to blush, embarrassing her. She felt strangely aroused, despite the fact that it was not something she had ever been told by another woman before.

Carla worked steadily and it didn't take too long before the thick forest was thinned and her entire patch of hair was just stubble. Carla stood up and gathered a razor and some soap and a wet cloth and returned to move Amber’s legs apart again.

Amber said nothing, turning her head and blushing bright pink and biting her lower lip, mortified as Carla rubbed the wet cloth over her genitals and then spread shaving cream all over the area. Amber was so embarrassed as Carla seemed to spend much too much time spreading the cream around her pussy.

Carla bent down, her face only a foot from Amber’s crotch as she slowly shaved away all traces of pubic hair. Bit by bit, the foam was scraped away revealing bare flesh. When Carla used her fingers to tug apart Amber’s tight labia to keep them out of the way as she shaved the area, a feeling like an electric shock coursed through Amber’s thin body that only deepened her embarrassment, heightening her arousal as she was shaved bare.

Once done, and satisfied that Amber was totally hairless, Carla wiped her pussy off with a damp washcloth and patted her dry and helped her to her feet. She examined the now-bare pussy, feeling its smoothness as she rubbed her roommate between the legs, and with an embarrassed groan, Amber came, betrayed by her now hyper-sensitive flesh. Carla saw that her own thin bush was now saturated and soaked with her own secretions, and she blushed, greatly embarrassed.

Amber got shakily to her feet, and Carla couldn’t help to think that without her thick bush, and looking at her tiny figure and small breasts and hairless pussy, she looked much younger than her 22 years

Not looking at her, Amber now mumbled “OK Carla, you get up on the table and I’ll shave you.” Although being hairless down there was the last thing in the world Carla wanted, she reluctantly took Amber’s place on the table.

Amber didn’t want to do this. She was uncomfortable just hugging, and now she was expected to touch the naked, intimate parts of another female? There was just no way she could bring herself to do this…..and no way to keep herself from doing this, she thought to herself as she picked up the scissors.

Carla certainly didn’t want to be shaved. It had taken so long to even grow hair “down there” and her thin bush wasn’t much but it proved she was a grown woman, and the thought of having her pussy shaved bare disturbed her.

She felt herself tremble as Amber gently pushed her thighs apart, opening her, and Carla found herself unusually aroused by this. She could see that Amber was as embarrassed as she was, and this too excited her. She imagined herself gnawing on her roommate’s almost virginal and now denuded nether flesh, and she felt herself getting hotter.

Amber’s face was scarlet as she reached down and daintily tugged one red curl…SNICK… and dropped it to the towel. Another tug….SNICK….and another SNICK…until Carla’s small red bush was gone, reduced to stubble. Now both females sported bright red faces.

Carla thought she couldn’t get more embarrassed, but she jumped as Amber began applying shaving cream all over her crotch, saturating the remaining hairs. She looked down her chest, mortified to see both nipples standing erect, and her own embarrassment strangely excited her.

Carla squirmed involuntarily as she felt Amber’s small hands rubbing all over her nearly bare genitals, and knew that Amber must be aware of how wet she was, and this knowledge both embarrassed and excited her.

Amber WAS aware of how wet Carla was, and how wet SHE was, and the thought that she could excite, and be excited by, another woman both repelled and excited her, and she saw, to her horror, that her small brown nipples were painfully erect.

Picking up the disposable razor, Amber slowly, carefully, almost daintily scraped away at the foam, denuding as she had been denuded, until Carla’s pussy was as hairless as her own. She took a wet cloth and wiped away the excess foam.

Carla’s thin, tight crease was now clearly visible, and Carla felt strange without any hair down there, somehow more….vulnerable. But looking at Amber’s clean shaven slit, Carla was overcome with a desire to lick and chew that tender flesh until her little religious friend saw “heaven”

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #789 on: January 01, 2015, 12:04:16 PM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Carla Rothermel felt her friend beginning to shudder, and so made a greater effort, gently gnawing her roommate’s pussy as she brought Amber getting closer to cumming again, even as the feel of her roommate’s lips licking her pussy drove her closer to climaxing.

She remembered getting weakly off the table after being shaved, but she couldn’t recall how they came to be in their present position with Amber on her back on the floor, and Carla lying atop her, each sucking the other’s pussy.

She had lost count of how many times she’d climaxed, it seeming to all run together into one long orgasm. She remembered Amber suckling her nipples, even as she’d chewed and tugged on Amber’s large pink buds.

And the embarrassed look on her roommate’s face as she’d reluctantly fingered her had almost been enough to get her to cum. Carla’s thin red locks were mussed, making her look slightly savage as she gripped Amber’s small ass as she again lowered her mouth to the Asian’s small nether portal.

“OOOOOHHHHMMMMMMMMM” Amber groaned as she came again, her fluids wetting Carla’s lips, and at the sound of her small friend’s embarrassed moan, Carla felt herself fall over the edge, cumming hard as she made it yet again at the mouth of her innocent roommate, and aroused beyond reason at her carnal violation of her previously inexperienced roommate.

She speared her tongue inside the still quaking girl, parting thin labia to flick maddeningly against Amber’s stiff clit, earning a gasp and long moan as the slight Asian bucked her hips in response.

“Ooooooohhhh gaaaaawwwwwd” Amber groaned “Pleeeeeeeassse… UGGGHHH”  nooooooo…..stop it………..dooooooooooooon’t” Amber was mortified that she was responding to her roommate’s…..unnatural.….. advances. But the hot rush of shame served to merely inflame her arousal to greater heights, pushing her to the edge of another climax.

Carla was intoxicated with the power she held over her slight roommate, and couldn’t wait until they were home to further explore their new relationship, innocently unaware of what their future held in store for them.

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #790 on: January 02, 2015, 07:12:54 AM »
So busy with the holidays, wish I responded sooner..... As for that email, your writing is what it is, which is wonderful and satisfying. If I wanted a more violent rape/submissive type story I could go read another writer on this site.... Which I have done when I'm in the mood. Unfortunately those type of violent rape story's  don't satisfy everyday... Yours are a perfect balance and leave little to be desired. Overall your writing is great and extremly sexually frustrating in the best type of way..... "Damitol", who thinks of that.... Love it all..... And FYI  no my boyfriends name is no

Couldn´t say it better. Your story - your saga is written so clever, with exiting cliffhangers and a perfect "mindfucking" of your rich assortment of victims, that it is even more exiting
to your readers fantasy than most more drastic rape stories.
Thats why I come back whenever I have time, which is much less at the moment than it used to be. And so it comes I still have to read quite some chapters and a great many pages to catch up.
Carry on, Baron Sir ... !!!  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2015, 08:06:32 AM »
And a very Happy and Productive New Year to YOU, SIR !!!

It was and is an unending pleasure to follow your overflowing fantasy right into the depths of your victims vaginas and mouths .... YEAH !

And here is a nice New Year fantasy for you, and for your eyes only ......

You remember Dee ??? Well, Commander Rainbows superieurs ordered him / me to go and find her, as she seemed to have vanished completely.
It did take some fucking time to get at least some info about her, and a lot of bribing, licking, threatening and  :aol_doggystyle: :aol_missionary: :aol_rideit: :aol_69: :aol_anal:
to learn that she was not working only for British MI five to thirteen, and the German BND, but also the KGB, Mossad, the Secret Service of Mongolia, the Turkistan Secret service, White Russia,
and, most surprising, NASA !

Obviously she had lost oversight, and delivered the wrong results to the right people, followed by delivering the right results to the wrong people. These decided to eliminate her, but instead
coulndn´t resist to fuck her, which she knew to turn to her best.
Which was to get sold instead of killed.  I was close to locate her when she was auctioned of again. This time to some superrich Arab Skeik, who, and it took me ages to find out,
used her to teach his sons - about a dozen of them - how to fuck, satisfy, and torture a nice decent European lady.

It seems torturing her became the boys greatest hobby, as she told me later. Well, I found the stables where she was kept, and found the security awesome and tight. Much tighter than Dee
was at that time.
I finally had to kidnap the main Arab Eunuch in charge of security, and only after I had threatened him to rape him anally with a salami -- mind you, a pork salami of course, he gave me the coded access.

So, I managed to liberate dear Dee, and took some splendid liberations with her. Unfortunately, my bosses insisted on me finding out what she had learned from whom, and what she had sold
to whom of her secret service agencies. She woulndn´t tell me, stating that the months of abuse and torture by the promising young arabs had made her absolutely resistent to pain
and humilation.
Okay, so I took her to my little hiding place in the Bavarian Alps, high up in a very hidden and secluded valley, far far behind even the seven hills of Snowwhite.
I had discovered that place when getting lost doing some walking. Seeking protection from sudden snow I found what looked like an old, unused path. Following it I found a large, well hidden cave. It was locked and closed with a heavy steel door, but the hinges had rusted away.
So I found one of the secret celebration places of the Nazi establishment, obviously, as some diaries and old photos showed, a place where SS and Gestapo officers celebrated
wild parties, some might say orgies, always including young and beautifull girls and women taken there from the woman prisons, members of the resistance, unfaithful followers of Adolf,
convicted criminals etc.
The cave was equipped with the than up to state of the art equipment to bind, torture, interrogate, film, and generally entertain these said ladies.

Now, can you imagine, after only five days there with Dee, she asked me kindly, begged me rather under tears, to take her back to her dear Arabs ....
I am quite surprised, one could say even insulted, as you may image. After all what I did with ahhh - for her ....  :emot_weird.gif: emot_omfg.gif :angel:

Looking forward to your stories ...
Greetings from RAINBOW
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline BARONR

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 73
« Reply #792 on: January 02, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »
RAINBOW....I AM DELIGHTED TO HEAR FROM YOU. I'VE MISSED YOU, YA LOUSY KRAUT ;D
JUST COINCIDENTALLY (SERIOUSLY) I'M WRITING YOU BACK IN AT THE REQUEST OF ANOTHER READER
(YOU DON'T HAVE NYX OR CARAMEL IN YOUR BUNKER, DO YOU?

BTW _ THANK YOU FOR YOUR, AS ALWAYS, ENTERTAINING FEEDBACK (VIEL DANKE) SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE I'M SINGING TO AN EMPTY OPERAHOUSE.

AND ISN'T IT INTERESTING THAT YOUR CHARACTER HAS AT LEAST ONE FAN.

UPSTAIRS - CARAMEL’S DELIGHTS                                          1532 DEL MARINA DR. SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO

NEIGHBOR followed Caramel into her bedroom, enjoying the view of her firm brown ass wiggling with each step. He estimated he had a little more than an hour before “Blackout”. More than enough time to sample his “Caramel Delight” he reckoned since, as she was already naked, he wouldn’t need to take time stripping her.

He noticed again the eyebolts in the corners of the large bed and asked her about them.

“I….I like to be tied up” Caramel admitted blushing. Why had she told him that?

“And what else do you like?” he asked, a strange light in his eyes.

“I like not being in control, and forced to do things I don’t want to do….or say I don’t” she said looking down. “I like anal sex. And others watching is a turn on” Caramel could hardly believe she was standing naked in her own bedroom. revealing her deepest, most intimate sexual desires to a stranger. This was like uber-weird and kinky….and making her HOT!

“I see” NEIGHBOR said, nodding his head “Well, you may get more than you bargained for”

BADOC NORTH CENTRAL SCHOOL, LUZON, PHILLIPPINES

Major J.J. Hennessey, Commanding Officer of Company A, 3rd Battalion, 999th Infantry “Nortenos” looked at the photographs that had been delivered in a manila envelope and left at the front gate less than an hour ago.

There had to be more than four dozen photos, primarily of two female NDF soldiers in various stages of undress and engaged in various sexual acts. The brunette he recognized as one of his sergeants, Laygood. He didn’t know the young blond, who had been subsequently identified as a PFC Prudence Stern, newly assigned to the unit.

He quickly scanned the photos of them stripping until they were naked, then inspected their nude images in the photos, and he felt his penis quiver. Lois Macaraeg, who knelt almost naked under his desk felt it too.

Her black dress, and plain cotton underwear rested on one of the chairs. She still wore her white cotton bra, but the cups had been folded underneath to support and present her bare 34-D breasts with full, dark nipples, and her dark hair hung loose. His penis filled her mouth, and she rested her hands on his bare thighs. His trousers and shorts lay at his ankles.

He’d used the mother, and her sixteen year old twin daughters Lina and Lily as leverage against their sister Imelda, a captured rebel, and had extracted all the useful intelligence he could, until he had everything useful. By now, after two days, her knowledge was dated. But sexy as they all were, release was unlikely in the near future. Or rather, it HAD been unlikely. He reread the note that had accompanied the photos and cassettes;

“You abuse our women, we will abuse yours. We will trade these two female war criminals for the innocent mother and daughters you currently hold, that is Lois Macaraeg and her daughters Lina and Lilly. You have thirty six hours to release them, otherwise these two whores of the UoS will be tried as war criminals and executed. FREE PHILLIPPINES OR DEATH”

Obviously, that decision would be made at a higher pay grade than his, Hennessey thought. He’d advised releasing them, since he’d extracted all the useful intell he was likely to from Imelda, but he’d also discovered that she was a most talented cock-sucker in the process.

They’d given them thirty-six hours, more than enough time to enjoy the daughters. Maybe both at the same time. Or all three. His penis quivered again at the idea.

He looked at the photos, and felt his arousal growing;

Pictures of a naked Laygood between an equally naked Stern’s spread open legs, licking at the exposed flesh. The photos were in Black & White, but it appeared Stern was a natural blonde.

Other photos, similar but for that the person between her legs were two different males, both wearing masks to conceal their identities. Maybe he’d be able to identify them later from their pricks.

Photos of her sitting on Laygood’s face, being tongued while holding an erect penis in each hand as each man groped a breast and sucked the side of her neck. The look of shame and humiliation on her face was priceless.

Photos of Stern and Laygood, both on their knees sucking an erect penis. Stern sucking on two penises simultaneously. Simular photos of Laygood sucking two penises.

Photos of Laygood being fucked from the rear by one man while sucking the other, and photos of the same two men, positions reversed. Photos of Laygood and Stern having their pussies sucked by a masked woman, and others of them sucking the masked woman’s pussy.

Finally, close-up photos of both women’s cum smeared faces, smiling sickly into the lens, their degradation obvious in their eyes.

He returned his attention to the 38 year old mother kneeling and sucking his dick, her sad eyes watching him as she delicately swirled her tongue, doing all in her power to arouse him, as he’d promised her a visit with Imelda if she made him cum.

Resolving that life should imitate art, he withdrew just as he was ready to cum, ejaculating his seed all over the shocked young mother’s face.

Then, patting her atop the head, he picked up the phone and said “Have Imelda Macaraeg brought to my office” then hung up.

Offline Nyx

• Professor
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 86
« Reply #793 on: January 03, 2015, 03:26:15 AM »
Don't you know some people have girly, pink backgrounds for this site? It's so hard to read light yellow... Anyway, I'm still loving your story. I would type more but I just had an insanely strong craving for Doritos. I need to go to the store right now.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #794 on: January 03, 2015, 11:58:20 AM »
There is a reason your story is the most popular.... Writing about degrading a woman and then violating her to the point she's forced to have an orgasm is difficult... But you've nailed it... Thanks  ;)
Caramel is right Baron. Rape isn't all about violence or not consenting. It's about humiliation and degradation too, with which you do a great job!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!