Author Topic: The strangers gang rape.  (Read 66820 times)

Offline flexy_girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • No drop goes wasted.
    • Tumblr Profile
The strangers gang rape.
« on: May 13, 2013, 03:11:31 AM »
This is my first attempt at ANY type of fiction. Please forgive my typos, and immaturity in this.
I thank all the writers here to inspire my fiction.
It was finally the weekend! I was looking forward to sleeping and catching up with my tv series, but obviously that cant happen. My boss, the pervert gave me extra work load of going through all the contracts, fine prints and everything! Perhaps if I had not refused to have sex with him, i would be able to live a normal stress free life.
Im not sure if I’d call myself attractive, but im pretty sure that im… fetching.
I was one of those few girls who got her boobs young, so by the time I turned 24 I had quite a bustfull with 36C and im always the one who enjoys food, but also the gym, so ime healthy and I have a wholesome figure.
Back to this tiring boring fucked up day, after staying at office overtime, I finally got into the subway station and missed my ride by 5 fucking minutes! While I waited for the next train, I started getting nervous, it was 9pm, the weekend, all respectable people must have already been home, or with their friends.
While waiting I saw a group of men, they looked massive to my 5’4. All of them could easily 6ft! there were 5 men, 3 black and 2 caucasian men, and they were appreciating me, that’s for sure. I looked around, but there was no one else and it was just me and these 5 men.
Finally the next train arrived, and I ran inside the train, praying it wasn’t the same direction these men were travelling, unfortunately, they entered the train, the same compartment I was in. the train started, and 1 of the men came up to me.
“Hi, im Jake” and me being the classic bitch “And im not interested” I heard the catcalls and all the whistling and boos from his friends, but jake seemed a bit angry, but even he found it funny. They didn’t trouble me for the rest of the journey, but they didn’t seem to be getting out on any station either. Finally my stop came, and I got ready to leave, when jake came back up to me “So this is where you get off”, and I confirmed with a nod. I didn’t see the other guy behind, but heard him say “not tonight!” and then he covered my mouth and nose with his hand.
I started to struggle, and tried to scream, but he didn’t let go, my arms went frailing, I was trying to get into my purse, pull out my pepper spray, but I couldn’t since jake got hold of both my hands and said “bitch, you could have been nice”. he and his friend pushed me into the middle of the compartment, and tied my hands up with the leather belt to a railing on the ceiling. They started fondling me, and groping me, while I tried to move or scream, but with all the force the guy was putting on my mouth, I could only cry. The guy at the back started rubbing himself to me, while he grunted “hurry up assholes”.
Another guy came up in front of me, boldly put his hand under my skirts, groping my thighs, and pulled out my thong, “well would you look at who shaves herself naughty” he grinned while playing with my pussy. Another man carried me high enough for my thong to pull off my legs, and he bunched it into a ball and shoved it down my mouth. It happened so fast, I didn’t have a chance to even shout.1 man started to pull out my shirt, actually tear of my shirt till I was left in my bra, skirt, heels and my panties shoved in my mouth.
I started to move, jump, I tried to kick the guy in front of me in his groin, but he caught me and then slapped me so hard, I think I blacked out for a moment, after that I could feel the pain and heat on my cheeks and ears, with my hands tied so tightly above me, I started to feel so much more disoriented, I couldn’t do anymore. Jake came back to me “come on bitch, you dress like a slut, be treated like one”, and then proceeded to remove my bra, the cold air brushed my nipples tighter, while they all started grasping me, all saying the same, “it’ll be fun to titty fuck this slut”.
I didn’t even bother to move when they started twisting, pinching, slapping, biting and spitting on my tits and nips, while others kept playing with my cunt,  I knew I was going to get raped, and I was helpless to stop it. 1 man held my face so tightly my jaws started hurting, and he said “look down at all of us slut, you see these cocks, you’ve got them so fucking hard, that you’ll have to get us all happy and down”. I followed his advice and looked around, you could see the outline of every guy’s penis, but up until now, ive never seen a black cock in real life, but after what I could see, and that too of 3, i got scared yet incredibly curious to know.
1 man said “move it, you can play with her, but I gotta fuck her right now” and with that, the guy came forward, pulled me up, and spread me open. My skirt became a problem, but he pulled it up my waist, spread my legs open, and banged in “Bitch’s tight” he grunted, and jack hammered into me. I closed my eyes, feeling his cock move in and out of me, each thrust hurting me more, I was wet, but not wet enough to be so abused. With my weight being supported by him and his friends and the railing, I didn’t have much to do, but just hang there and get fucked. The others started laughing “look he tits jiggle, fuck her faster and harder, bounce her on ur cock!” they encouraged and he complied, and my boobs started to bounce and it hurt me even more.1 guy came up behind me and started to finger my ass while slapping my breasts. Soon the guy who was raping me, came, pulsing all his cum inside me, he slowly pulled out, made me stand, I could feel all the cum dribble down my cunt, on my thighs.
“who’s next?” he asked, but another guy said “we’ve reached my den, lets just take her and go there”, they removed my hands from its tie, and I tried to move, but their hold was tight on me.they put my skirt back on, and found my shirt and told me to put it on, 1 held my hands behind me, and we walked. I could watch some of the people stare at me, but they didn’t even interfere. They could see my tears, they could see my torn clothes, they could see my panties in my mouth, they could see my hands being gripped by the bastard behind me, but they did nothing. Bystander’s effect is such a bitch!We walked for 10 mins, with each of these 5 men, pinching or groping or saying dirty things about me. We finally reached the guy’s den. A shed by the looks of it, behind a car dump. It was filthy inside, and there was 1 dingy looking bed where they threw me.
The guys immediately took off all my clothes, and I was left in my heels, then they took off all of their own jeans., 1 of the black man straddled me, literally sat on my chest, taking away all my breath and grabbed both my tits, spat between them and started ringing them on his cock as he titty fuck me. Anotherr guy spread my legs and entered me fucking me slowly then fast, then slow then fast, slapping my cunt every now and then. Another black man came up behind me, and pulled my face from my chin and started rubbing his cock all over my lips, cheeks, nose, all they while his precum kept dribbling on my face. “Bitch no biting, or you’ll regret” with that he took away my pantie gag, and shoved his dick in my mouth. I kept my mouth and tongue still, I wouldn’t bite, but I wouldn’t cooperate, he took of his cock, forcing his fingers in my mouth till it hit the back of my tongue and I started gagging, he held it there, and bent “I don’t think you understand slut, you’re in our den, in a place you don’t even know, we can keep you for an hour, a day, a week, and no one would know where you are, so be nice, and we will let you go as soon as we are happy with your work”.
I nodded my head, and started to suck on his fingers, he slowly pulled them out with a pop and replaced it with his cock. I started to suck on his cock’s head, licking the precum. He then held my hair, and pushed his cock deeper in my mouth, till the head touch the back of my throat, so I kept on sucking till he managed to go all the way inside my throat. I gagged, I coughed, I wanted him to go a bit back so I could breathe, but he held me tight and pushed himself deeper till his balls rested on my chin. After that he started face fucking me for all that was worth.
I lay there helpless, 1 man was sitting on my chest making it difficult for me to breathe, another was abusing my cunt, and then another who was chocking me with his cock. The guy fucking my pussy, grabbed my leg higher and hit me deeper inside and started fucking me with such force that I shook with each thrust. The angle he moved in made his pubic hair rubbing against my clit, and started make me orgasm, I didn’t want to but he was rubbing it in and in. I started moaning on the cock that was fucking me “She’s finally being our whore” the guy who was face fucking me. My face was starting to get covered in stick juices of my saliva, his precum and sweat. But the cruel torture continued and that’s when the guy in my pussy slapped my cunt repeatedly while fucking me, when I came. “FUCK THIS BITCH’S CUMMING! TAKE THAT SLUT” whacking me hard, the guy on my chest started slapping me harder, and the guy on my face started to slap my cheeks. Finally the guy in my pussy came, and he emptied his balls in my pussy. The guy on my tits, started to use his dick to slap my tits and moved. The guy in my mouth finally came and came and came in my throat. I didn’t have any option but to swallow whatever I could, while some cum dripped out my mouth down my cheeks and neck, after which he finally pulled out “whore that’s just the beginning”.
I was in that position when all of them raped me for a while, they all fucked my cunt, my mouth, my tits. My pussy was filled with their cum, and wetter from all my climaxes, and spread so wide I think they used a baseball bat on me, but it definitely was a cock because that guy came so strongly that all the cum bubbled out my cunt. I was exhausted, and I started losing consciousness when I heard them say “Grab some beer, im fucked dry! She’s a good sucker”. They tied my hands at the bed post, and left me naked, cold covered in their goo.

Offline Obiwan
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 1
Re: The strangers gang rape.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 03:19:17 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed the story, you have a nice descriptive style and it is easy to visualize. I also love your avatar!

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 07:49:39 AM »
Very good, flexy! For a first time, not too bad at all! I look forward to more stories.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline flexy_girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • No drop goes wasted.
    • Tumblr Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 11:10:43 AM »
Allright, I was horny and so came my fantasy and my love for stories and voila! Chapter 2
PS: This ones a bit extreme. There's a gang bang, dp, water sports, humiliation

I don’t know how long I laid there in all that mess, but when I woke up, the men were sitting nearby laughing. I think I moaned, because someone came to me “Slut’s awake!” he yelled. All five men came near me, and one grabbed my hair and pulled me up “aren’t you thirsty?” he asked, I nodded my head, and he offered me some of his beer. I drank thirstily, some of it falling down my cheeks, chin, necks into my hair, washing away some of the sticky mess, but it ended up creating more. “Well, you look like a mess, bitch” said one and I nodded, “but not messy enough for us” said another, and with that round 2 of my humiliation started. someone opened a new can of beer and poured it all over my face, my tits, my belly and my cunt, I was soaked in beer and they all laughed crudely, “lets triple tag her” said someone. They removed the tie from my hands and turned me on my belly.

1 guy sat at the head of the bed and pulled my face to his cock; another laid below me and made me mount him. They had no mercy and started fucking me hard, I was forced to deep throat and take another cock in my abused vagina, when I felt beer being poured down my ass, and a finger rubbing the cold liquid into my ass. I felt another cock move in between my thighs from back. The one who was in my cunt, moved out and let the new cock in to get lubricated. He then pulled his cock out and started to enter my tight rear ring. I flinched and tried to scream no, but the guy who was fucking my mouth, forced my face tighter to his cock. I was screaming with all the air left in my lungs into his cock which seemed to turn him on even more, because he just increased his thrusts into my throat. All the while my asshole was being expanded with more beer and my pussy juices into my hole, and it finally happened. The ass relaxed and took the man’s cock pass the entrance. The other guy below me, then put his cock inside my pussy, and started to slowly fuck me, while the guy in my ass, started to move in and out, till he was balls deep.

I was completely filled. I could feel the 2 cocks rubbing inside me separated by a very thin membrane, while the man in my mouth slowed to give me time to breathe. The men started to fuck me hard and fast. I had balls slapping my pussy lips, on my chin. I was being slapped on my face, spanked on my ass. Someone got 2 clothes hanger clips and clamped them on my nipples and I couldn’t scream in the agony, because I was already being stuffed with cocks. They guy fucking my ass, started to hold my breasts with the clips and held them tight, giving me so much pain, while they were all fucking me so hard. All 3 cocks thrust in and pulled out at the same time, and they all came almost the same time. I was forced to swallow the cum, since it kept spilling into my throat and choking me. My pussy and ass kept feeling the spurts of hot semen, and then they all pulled out at the same time.

I was then roughly pulled on someone’s belly, with my back on his belly, and getting a black cock into my ass, another black man straddled me and mounted on my pussy, while another black man got his cock into his mouth. This guy had big balls, since his balls rested on my nose and blocked my breath. They didn’t have to wait, they just started to fuck me. This time there was a hand on my nipples, rubbing and rolling the clamps, slapping me on the tits and stomach and my sides, there was a finger adding pressure to my clit, occasionally slapping it, and I kept getting pinched and slapping on my inner thighs and a hand was wrapped around my neck, while I could feel the cock move in my throat. Very soon, I could feel my orgasm built up, and not long after I came, all I could feel was the intense pleasure and numbness while I tried to scream around the cock in my throat. But they didn’t stop there, they kept rubbing my clit and they kept fucking me, without pausing, and then if it were possible, my ass and vagina both started contracting, and I had to scream with the pain, with the pleasure, and the guy from my mouth pulled out his cock. I couldn’t hear what they were saying or laughing about. I could just hear my screams, I could hear myself beg them to not stop, I begged them to keep fucking me. I think my last orgasm caused the 2 men to come, because they pulled out and threw me up, and both of them got up, and dragged me out of the bed. I was moaning at the loss of their cocks, because I was suddenly empty.  I was told to kneel while all the men stood around me and starting cumming on my hair, my face, in my mouth, on my neck and tits.

I was gone beyond reasoning, I could still feel my ass and cunt violently contracting, and begged for their come, my respect and dignity was all lost, I was their whore, and I was desperate for their cum. I fingered myself using my climax and the beer and cum that was pouring out of my ass and pussy, I scooped some of it into my mouth, and kept collecting as much cum in it. I picked the cum of my chin, face, neck, and dragged it into my mouth. I showed them how much I enjoyed being their victim that I gargled the cum in my mouth and swallowed it all.

Eventually somebody complained I was a fucking mess, and they forced me to crawl on unsteady legs to their bathroom. They slapped my ass, my clamped nipples, my face, my pussy, pulled my hair, all the way to their bathroom.  They told me to get into the shower and kneel. And before I could have a bath to clean all the cum off me, the did the one thing that reminded me that I was a whore and their slut. They all peed on me. Hot, golden, smelly liquid was sprayed on me, on my hair, on my face, on my breasts, trickling down my knees and pussy. After they all laughed and got out their cameras made me sit in the cold with their piss cooling and getting uncomfortable and took photos of me.

After 5 minutes they let me have a shower.
I scrubbed myself clean to remove their cum, their piss, my degradation. I didn’t know how to clean their cum off my ass but I tried my best. I didn’t know how I should leave I was naked and my hair and body was dripping wet and my entire body was sore, when 1 of the men came in and gave me my heels, he roughly pushed me on my shoes, and then dragged me into the same room where I was forced to lose my respect. I then saw more men, not just the 5 who had raped me, but there were suddenly 6 more men, who were smiling crudely at me, checking my wet body. I cried and looked at the men.

“Sorry slut. It’s the weekend, and you are our weekend’s entertainment. More of our friends will be joining us later.”

If i get more ideas, I'll come up with another chapter.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:03:37 PM by flexy_girl »

Offline Rainbow
  • Graduate
  • Merits 23
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 04:01:37 AM »
Yes please, hope you are horny soon again and can´t await the next chapter !!  :emot_thedrool.gif:
If she can‘t breathe, she can‘t scream !

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 12:33:36 PM »
Very good Flexy!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline JosephStevens
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2014, 03:24:09 AM »
For a first story...that was brilliant.  Very impressed.   I sense there is more....and look forward to the next one...thank you.

darklord
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 03:28:19 AM »
Agree with everyone else, admirable first time story.  You should write when you are horny more often.

Offline TrustWorthyGoblin

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2014, 09:58:33 PM »
Very good story, the second half was expectionly good. can't wait for the next part of the story.
Trust me. What's the worst I could do ?

Offline cassiebranflakes

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »
This is a really good piece, very impressive. More to come, I hope!

MissyMaaike
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 01:58:11 PM »
For a first try, this is very good. Also it got me wet ;)

XoXo

Offline jerilyn

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2015, 11:36:29 AM »
 :ani_bond2.gif: Gods, I wish this was me. Of course I would have started sucking his cock right away. Great story. :emot_thedrool.gif:
Give me lots of creamy cum.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1086
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 01:04:03 AM »
:ani_bond2.gif: Gods, I wish this was me. Of course I would have started sucking his cock right away. Great story. :emot_thedrool.gif:

Love your avatar, jerilyn! Glad to see another fan of Nicole Heat!

Offline 2girls1cup

• Freshman
  • Merits 12
  • nc0gnit_0
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2015, 05:20:40 AM »
Good stories  :D part 3 ?
Here for a good time, not a long time.

Offline flexy_girl

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
  • No drop goes wasted.
    • Tumblr Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 06:45:38 AM »
Sorry for the delay. this was pending a LOOOONG TIME! Recommend you read from beginning for full enjoyment
Its very long, but I decided to finish it off in 1 post, rather than split in 2. It took a while to get into the mood, groove and imagination so I apologize for such a delay. Also apologies for any typo or grammar error.

Happy fucking/masturbating  >:D

WARNING: Content contains text of Graphic gang bang, Piss play, Piss drinking ( :-X )

They got me in the middle of the room, and they all started to circle me.
It was dark, and only one light was working, under which I was standing as a showpiece. I couldn’t make out anyone, how they looked like, nothing. I could only see the outlines.
I knew I was going to get gangbanged again. They’ve already seen me orgasm on their first assault, and the word must have spread that I wanted it.

1 of the new men spoke to me “Aw honey, don’t look so afraid. We wont bite, atleast not right away”. Everyone else snickered and laughed.
 “She’s got a nice bum” one commented. “And it’s tight. Her hole just squeezes back in place” said one of the guys who had fucked me.
“And her tits, they’re all original. Soft, plump and they bounce like a ball” said another.

I started to cover myself with my hands, “Bitch! Did we allow you to cover yourself? Put your hands up in the air and hold it up” someone said. I complied.

With my hands held above, my breast open to their gaze. Having just showered, and it being cold, or maybe it was my fear that made me feel cold, my nipples hardened to the point it was very painful. Plus the fact it was sore from the clamps didn’t help.

“Damn! Had we known what a natural she is, we could have been better prepared!” “Its okay, we’ll find a way, you just make sure your phone has enough memory to record us fucking the slut”

After that, I was passed and pushed around. I would fall on one, he’d spank me, grope me, then slap my ass and push me to another who would do the same. Some would give me a vulgar wet tongue in my mouth, or spit in my mouth and make me swallow it. I started to get dizzy and unstable, and eventually fell on the ground.

They tied a belt around my neck and made me crawl to the disgusting bed. It was still wet, with cum and beer and was stinking. One of the men came quietly and whispered in my ears kindly “are you hungry?”. I was, so I nodded. He replied gleefully and loudly “Good, you’re going to suck and lick our cocks, and drink our cum, got it?”

And then my mouth was used as a fuck hole. One cock was shoved in my mouth, while the rest started to grope my ass, my legs, breasts. It was too much.
The cock in my mouth was decent to large sized, but his balls were very low and, they kept slapping my neck with every thrust.

While the assault on my mouth was going on, they started to play with my pussy and ass. I felt something ice cold get shoved together inside my ass hole and pussy. I yelped, but they all kept me still. “Fuck, the ice is actually melting, she is so fucking hot!”

They ACTUALLY put ice inside me. It was so cold and it was numbing, and I wanted to remove it, but they were holding my hands and knees down, so I could only shake, hoping gravity would work and it would fall out. Working on my internal muscles to push it out.
It was no use, because they stuck their fingers inside, making sure the ice cubes didn’t fall out, and enjoying my contractions.
The guy in my mouth came  but he kept his cock in. I was forced to swallow his bitter goo. After a while he pulled out with a slurp, and they flipped me over on my back. A new cock was shoved inside my throat. The nipple clamps went back on and my scream muffled back on the cock in my mouth. They then rubbed ice around my nipples, blowing on the wet trail. It made my nipples more sensitive, and then they slapped it. It hurt so much. My sensations were going haywire.
They kept this going on. My mouth was refilled with cocks, with cum being forced inside my mouth and throat. At times, before I could swallow, a new cock would be plunged in, and the cum would gargle out on my cheeks and chin. My nipples were numbed out, but it still felt the pain, and my pussy and asshole were shoved with frozen icecubes, once the ones inside had melted.
They did this continuously for god knows how long, but I think I must have sucked off every man’s cock in that room. At this point my body had gone numb.

My nipples were numb, the cold from the ice had numbed my pussy and asshole, and my mouth and jaws were stretched painfully numb. My face, neck and hair were covered in stream of cum. But it wasn’t enough for them.

I was roughly dragged into the middle of the bed, where I was tied up and left, cum on my face, and nipples clamped.
 “Come back to your senses and warm that fucking pussy and asshole of yours. We want it hot and wet when we come back”. “Im a bit impatient, lets help the slut to warm up faster, make her face the tv”

They did some movement, and I was facing the TV which was connected to a phone, and up came my face and naked body, getting tossed about, mouth fucked, tit spanked, and watching the amount of water flowing out of my body because of the melting ice. The sound of them laughing and cracking jokes about they’ll do to me, how its worth the wait, how my body was reacting, the sounds of my slurping mouth on cocks it was all well recorded.

I immediately blushed at the vulgarity of it. “Fuuuckk, she’s already warming up! Is this what global warming means? Im all for meting the ice for getting such bitches”
That was not enough, one of them found some object and laughed while he shoved inside my ass.
It was a torch.
He had switched it on, and shoved the handle inside my asshole. The light shone from my asshole

They left me tied stiffly, facing the TV and put the video on loop. I could hear them go out making a ruckus and laughing of following the beam of hope, leaving the door wide open, and all I could do was watch getting abused on the TV and getting wet with my slutty shame.

I was exhausted, but I couldn’t sleep. I was scared someone else would discover me and fuck me. Fortunately, from what I remember this place was not used much, so no one came here unless they knew of the location.
They came back a few hours later, but they looked more in numbers. By now I was in a daze and my brains had been fucked frozen.

“Jesus, she is such a mess!”
“Yup, but lets check if her pussy is warm” and 2 fingers were shoved up my pussy “DAMMMN! Her pussy is begging for it! Let me check that ass….” He proceeded to push in a finger with the torch still in. Oh FUCK! Man, I think she can handle all of us. How many are we 14? 15? Fuck it, she can take us all!.”

A bucket of cold water was thrown on me, wetting my hair, freezing my nipples, pooling and getting soaked in that bed.

“There she is fucking clean”
“Lets start the weekend party”.

One of the men ready to fuck me, sat down on the bed, preparing to lie down, but it was wet and cold, he got up and said something to the others.
He undid my hand, then roughly pulled me up, and pushed me up into the wall, and let me drop down on his cock. He started to fuck me. My clamped nipples started to get even more pinched because of the friction. I was to far gone to see or understand anything. I automatically wrapped my legs around him.

I never understood how a woman never fought back as hard as they should when they get raped. But I understood it now. Our mind is weak. Once our body starts to feel the sensations, our minds seizes to function. It becomes a drug that I start to crave for. I want that feeling of being filled, no matter how badly I am degraded. I don’t care if the men find amusement in this or pleasure in my pain, but I needed my fix, the more the merrier till my death.

At this point, the pain on my tits felt nothing all I could feel was that cock going in and out of me. The feeling of his hot body part inside me, rubbing and spreading the moistness around, It became so good, and I think he felt it too. He spread my ass cheeks wide grabbing it for all his might, and the torch fell out. He then left one hand and pulled by clamped nipple. I screamed in pain and looked at him grinning at me “You like this don’t you? DON’T YOU?” I nodded. He looked pleased, and pulled out. He quickly threw me on the bed. I think the bed was turned, because it was dry now.
He quickly carried me above his body, and made me lay on top of him with my bum on his cock. He squeezed my nipples, intensifying the pain, and pushed his lubricated cock into my ass hole, freeing my glistening pussy for another cock, while the men started to join in. Once going for titty fucking me, and the other in my mouth.
I was servicing 4 cocks! I was actually quite proud of myself.

They all fucked me, slapping, spanking, spitting and cumming on my face, tits inside me.
This went on an eternity.

At a point I had gone blank. I cant remember much, just knowing I was shoved around, bouncing on cocks, sucking them off. At one point, the pleasure had become so intense, I know I squirted, making a mess again.
Different sized cocks and colors and taste. I sucked them all. Some of them wouldn’t let me swallow their cum, I think I had begged them, but they laughed and said later. By that much time the next cock was inside me.

Sometimes, they’d stop me from fucking, pull out, and make me suck the cock in my ass, alternating it with the cock in my pussy. I didn’t care really, I just wanted their cocks inside me.

The night had passed, next morning had passed as well and we were well into the evening. They ofcourse were kind enough to let me sleep. But it would so happen that I would pass out with cocks inside me. And theyd also rest letting their cocks rest inside me.

They let me go to the bathroom, they even gave me a disgusting goopy oatmeal. They laughed that their cum was in it. And I guess it was. Some of the parts of the food tasted a lot like some of the cocks whose cum I’ve swallowed.
I just said Thank You, and finished it. Before they’d start fucking me all over.
My nipples were sometimes clamped or sometimes free. But for most they were clamped.
The dingy place was a revolving door. Men would go, then come back. They’d bring their friends along as well. They really meant I was entertainment for the weekend.

Then the inevitable happened.
I didn’t think it was possible, but these men decided to up their game.
I was on my knees and hands, with the guy under me fucking my pussy, and a cock inside my mouth.
There was a cock inside my ass, but then I felt a 4th man sit on my back. I didn’t understand, until I felt him slide to such a point, that I felt his cock tip inside my asshole.
I was already being fucked in every hole, and I was going to get double cocks in my asshole.

I couldn’t believe it. It hurt. I wanted to scream, but I couldn’t. I never thought it was possible, but my body allowed them to stretch my asshole even more! I had now 4 cocks inside. If I thought I was full with 3 cocks, this had no definition. I was overstuffed, I was stretched wide and overstuffed.

The 2 in my ass kept slipping out, but there were times that I had a cock in my pussy and 2 cocks in my ass, and 1 in my mouth.
They would alternate later on. 2 in my pussy, 1 in my ass and back and forth.

Finally, it was noon of the final day of the weekend. They had abused me so much, I wasn’t sure if I could take it anymore. But the female body was meant for such exploitation, so every time they’d let me rest, my asshole and pussy would go back to being as tight as they were before this weekend starte.

One of the first few men who had raped me came close to me. I was dazed, and couldn’t recognize him “You were a good slut. Cooperating with us and our friends and bosses here. We promised we’d let you leave didn’t we? We are good men, so we will let you leave. Go for a shower… we will help you as well… but first come here and put this on” He handed me the nipple clamps, and I pinched it back on.

He made me crawl all the way out of the den into the dirt. The warm, lazy air of the afternoon made me more tired. But he told me to lie on my back, bend forward and hold my pussy lips open. And one by one they all started to piss inside my pussy.
Most would fall or hit by thighs or my ass. But I still had managed to collect a lot inside. It sounded like water being poured in a filled glass. They gave me a bucket and told me to push it into it. I did it. A watery mixture of pee and cum was collected in the bucket.
Towards the end they made me start going around cleaning the cocks that had pissed on me by forcing me to suck their cocks, while the others who hadn’t peed on me yet, started to. I was being sprayed from all corners. Hot stream of piss, soaking into my hair and face, neck, body.
Some would surprise me by releasing some held back pee in my mouth. I would just sit there, mouth wide open, and let them pee inside my mouth and then swallow the warm pee.
I know its disgusting, but I’ve licked their cocks, rimmed their asshole, sucked the taste of my ass from their cocks. This doesn’t really disgust me now.

They made me sit on the dirt, muddied with their pee. And suddenly the camera came in front of me. They told me to look straight into the camera, take the pee and cum mix from the bucket and made me splash handfuls of it onto my face. Then made me dump most of it onto my body, forcing me to massage it into my skin. I did it.
They then gave me a glass with the last of the piss, and told me to drink it. Some of them were pretty hard with the shower they gave me, so I took a mouthful of piss, crawled to a hard cock, swished the liquid warm from my mouth and started to suck the cock off. It resulted even more cum. Which I collected in that glass.
I basically ended up giving a blow job to each of them again. They reminded me to finish the glass while looking into the cam.
I gave them the show. Took it into my mouth, gargled, held it open, everything they asked me to do, before I swallowed every mouthful.

They finally said I could go in and shower. So I did. Some of the men left after thanking the owner of the den. I even heard many of them saying that they had to pick their wives and children. Those who had time, followed me to the bathroom. They all crowded me in the bathroom, watching me remove the clamps and shower off 2 days of non stop sex, humiliation, cum and piss.

Once I was done, reality hit me on what has happened to me. I looked at them, and they’re still recording me. One of them threw my clothes back to me.
I quickly wear my white blouse, with the buttons torn off, and skirt, where the zipper was roughly cut out. I don’t have my bra or under wear. My nipples are still visible. They give me my heels to wear, so every step I take bounces my tits and with no bra to support, many can see it.

They guide me back to the room and make me sit on the bed. Im scared if they still want to fuck me. I mean they should be exhausted.
They calmly fix the tv, and hold my hands, or start groping me. I don’t need to know what they’ve put on the TV. I knew they have recorded me and the piss party, but I was surprised to see that they had been recording right from the beginning, from the time I was with a lit torch inside my bum.

One of them look at me and says “In this video, not once you have said stop, in fact, Darren fast forward to where she begs for more” I watch myself getting double penetrated, screaming MORE, MORE, begging and pleading, until a cock gets shoved in my mouth shutting me up. I can see the man look at me and saying if this is what I want, and you can clearly see me nodding yes, with my eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

“So you see, my sweet slut, if you went to the police, no one would believe you. If you haven’t realized, some of the men here whose cock and ass you deliciously sucked off, who’s piss and cum you have drank are our parole officers, county officers and patrol officers.
Im also kind enough to warn you, that you shouldn’t go to the police station. These officers have fucked you and probably would be telling the other officers about you. If they find you, they’ll lock you up and they all would fuck you again.
They’ve all been giving records of this lovely video. And if anyone of faces a problem because of you, we’ll upload this online. Do you understand?”

I nod my head yes.

“Good girl, now my friend here will drop you home. Its not safe for a woman to travel alone” He grins and they all laugh.

The tv keeps on playing and the noise can be heard.

2 men hold me by the arms and pull me up. Im scared if they’ll have sex with me again in the car. Another comes up and pulls my skirt up, and exposes me, but they shove an object again. It’s the torch, lit up, inside my asshole.
Another comes in and puts the nipple clamps on me again.
“Wear these, till we drop you home, else you walk” one of the said.
I allow it, and they make me walk the car, making me sit in the middle of the back seat. Im flanked by men on both sides.

We start to move, but they drive rashly, going through pot holes and rough terrains, and each time my tits bounced and the clamped nipples juggle, while below me the seat shines because of the torch
These bastards will abuse me till the very end for their amusement.

“Where do we drop you off?” The guy in the driver seat asks. I give him the direction, and close me eyes. I know Im getting groped and fingered, but im too exhausted to fight back.
We finally reach my home, and they throw me out of the car. I crawl on the driveway towards my home. Once inside I lock up and go to sleep.

The next morning, I have to go back to work.
The thing is, as a woman, no matter how badly I was abused, I have to find the strength to go back to living a normal life.
So I get up, shower and get ready for me office. As Im locking the door from outside, I see a patrol car stop in front of my driveway. I look up, and see its one of the men who had joined the gangbang staring at me “Howdy Maam! Is this where you live? This is right where I drive everyday. Do you want a lift?” He sinisterly grins.

I run back inside my home, hating how stupid I was to give my actual address to those men.
I hear a knock, and the man laughing and saying throught the doors “don’t worry, we’d all fuck you in the evening when you’re back. This weekend and that videos- it’s the best thing I’ve seen. I’ve never seen a bitch so natural with so many cocks. What a slut you are!. You really liked it, didn’t you? I know you did,  you fucking whore. I bet your cunt is wet now. Just a heads up, don’t wear panties” He laughs and then leaves.

I know that Im going to get harassed by these men on a daily basis, so I better toughen up.

I get out of home, and walk towards work. Its different but it’s the same. My pervy boss and irritating colleagues and the extra work, but no one knows that I’ve had 4 cocks in me this weekend and was repeatedly gangbanged. I manage to survive the week, although Im weary and cautious.
Its been exactly a week since my gangrape and Im done at work, I walk back home and take the train. I don’t know if this is planned by the world or I really am a slut who wants it, but I chose to miss my normal train, and take the one that comes 5 minutes later. I choose the same compartment where I was picked from last week. And I see the same 5 men, Jake and all in it. Once again, the compartment is empty by the time my station comes. I look at them, while they’re starting and leering at me. I slowly decide what I should do. Do I run the minute my station comes, or calmly walk away? Im still deciding when the door opens at my station. Automatically I make a decision as the door closes on my station.

I undo by buttons, unhook my bra and throw it away. They laugh, hoot and hi-5 each other, while I bunch up my skirts up to my waist, pull my panties off and throw that as well.

I tell them “whatever you want to do, please do so, Im yours to play with” while they start crowding me and groping me.

I guess, I truly am a slut.
 >:D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:56:05 PM by flexy_girl »