Author Topic: Fairy Tales Can Come True!  (Read 33458 times)

Offline BlairCreations

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
  • Hia
Re: Fairy Tales Can Come True!
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2014, 01:33:39 AM »
WOW great story im guessing that was the end? it was a great story i stayed up 2 nights straight reading it :D
If What You See By The Eye Doesnt Please You, Close Your Eyes And See From The Heart Because, The Heart Can See Farther Than The Eyes Can Wander

Jed
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2014, 10:10:32 PM »
WOW great story im guessing that was the end? it was a great story i stayed up 2 nights straight reading it :D

I don't think we have plans to end it yet, but it does seem to be on hold rather often.  Vile has said he has more in mind, and so do I.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2014, 11:11:27 PM »
I'm back online and I'm getting more done! Knowing people are still very interested in this story gives me more motivation to continue. Thank you BlairCreations.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2014, 10:18:26 AM »
Well then get busy Vile . . .been missing your stories around here!  Glad you are back!

Offline ratzn
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
Great! A collaboration between two authors whose work I enjoy immensely!

Offline kittyrose
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2014, 06:08:50 PM »
Please continue this is the perfect mixture of depravity and pleasure.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2014, 10:58:50 PM »
Lori laid on the pile of filthy straw in a corner of Rugnak’s lair, watching with morbid fascination as the large, ugly troll fucked the young girl. At least she thought it was a young girl!  
   She had very pretty features and gorgeous tanned skin. The two bloody stumps protruding from her back had Lori perplexed, though. What the hell were those things?

She didn’t want to watch, but she found she couldn’t look away. Was that what it looked like when she was getting fucked by Rugnak?

The large bulk of the troll towered over the petite girl as he pumped and fucked away inside her. Her screams and cries reverberated off the wall of the cave.
  Rugnak finally let out a loud roar as he came. His mouth hung open and large gobs of slobber dripped down onto the back of Jaelynn. He held himself inside her for a minute, then pulled out. His cock made a wet slurping sound. His semen oozed out of her tiny pussy like a river.

The troll picked up the small fairy and placed her in a metal cage hanging suspended about 10 feet off the floor of the lair. Then he tromped off down a dark corridor, with a contented look on his face. Lori could have swore she heard him whistling.

“Hey!” Lori called out to the girl in the cage. “Hey! Can you hear me?”

“Y-y-yes,” Jaelynn whimpered. She was in great pain after the severe fucking she had received from the troll.

“Who are you? And where did you come from? Why are you wearing my clothes?”

“I-I found the cl-clothes in a cave. Cliff t-told m-me to take th-them,” Jaelynn explained. Lori couldn’t help but think but the girl’s voice sounded like that of a 5 year-old.

“Cliff? You were with Cliff?” Lori asked. “What was a honey like you doing with a douche bag like him?”

“I went through a…..a…portal…..and he…he found me,” said Jaelynn. “He took me to h-his h-home.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet he took you to his house,” Lori sneered. “So…..you’re from here? What is this place?”

“This is…..Idyllica….my home,” said Jaelynn. “ I am a…a woodland fairy. I live in Merrywood Forest…..far from here.”

“Merrywood Forest? What the fuck? Am I in some goddamn Disney movie? Where the hell is Snow White and the fucking seven dwarves?”

“Dwarves live here…..” said Jaelynn. “But I do not know who this, ummm, Snow White is.”

“Never mind! It was a joke,” Lori deadpanned. “But if you’re from here, we have got to find a way out of this cave! This fucking monster is going to kill us both! You would not believe the shit I've already been through!”
“H-he tore off my wings,” Jaelynn cried. “I can’t fly now. I hope that Cliff will come to rescue us.”

Lori didn’t reply. Yeah, she thought. Isn’t that something? I came out to Wyoming to kill that sonuvabitch for raping my mother, and now I have to depend on him to rescue me!

Rugnak showed up after awhile. He came over to where Lori was and looked down at her. Lori laid with her back to him, holding her breath in fear. She was sure he was going to fuck her again. She could smell his hot, fetid breath on her skin.
  But he turned away. She saw him go over to Jaelynn’s cage and look her over too. Then he left the cave.

How long he was gone, Lori didn’t know. But she could tell it was getting dark outside when he finally reappeared. He had brought back two small deer with him that he had killed.
  Lori watched as he skinned and butchered the deer and hung their carcasses in a corner of the lair. He tossed a few chunks of venison into the large stew pot that hung over a firepit in the center of the lair.
  Later he brought a small bowl of the stew over to Lori. He set it in front of her and made a series of grunts, indicating she should eat it. Lori ate the warm stew with her hands. It still didn’t smell that good, but Lori had to admit, she was getting used to the taste. And at least it was food.
  She noticed that Rugnak also gave Jaelynn a small bowl of stew. The little fairy picked at it slowly.

They weren’t quite finished eating, when three small creatures entered the lair. She had never seen these before. They looked like small men. They had beards and pointed ears and large, bulbous noses. They only stood about four feet tall.
   Lori couldn’t believe it! She knew what they were! They were gnomes. Just like she had seen in storybooks and peoples’ gardens. Real honest-to-goodness gnomes.
   They spoke to Rugnak. Lori could actually understand some of what they said.

One of the gnomes pointed up to the cage where Jaelynn was being kept.

“We want the little one!”

Rugnak gave a series of grunts and snorts and held out his hand. The gnome opened a small sack he carried and pulled out a homemade axe. Rugnak looked it over, weighing it in his hand and inspecting the workmanship of the steel blade.
  Then he opened the cage and pulled Jaelynn out. He handed her to the gnome and he and one of the others dragged her over  to another pile of straw. Jaelynn squealed and cried in terror.
   The third gnome reached into a small bag tied to his belt and pulled out what looked like several green sparkling gems. He handed them to Rugnak who placed them in a wooden bowl on a rock shelf. Then the gnome began to walk over to Lori.

“Oh God…..NO!” Lori protested as she tried to back away. But she was chained to the rock wall and could not escape. The gnome motioned to her to spread her legs. She shook her head in refusal.

The nasty little gnome slapped her hard across the side of her head and yelled at her.

“WE FUCK! I PAY……WE FUCK!”

He was pulling down his pants, exposing a cock that was out of proportion to his small size. The little gnome was almost as round as he was tall but his erect penis jutted out from his portly gut. It was at least 9 to 10 inches long and extremely thick.

“Get away from me, you sick little creature!” Lori cried.

She heard a piercing scream and looked over to where the other two gnomes had Jaelynn on her back. One of the gnomes was preparing to mount her as the other one fondled and licked Jaelynn’s small tits.
  The gnome penetrated the fairy with his large member and began to brutally rape her. Lori turned back to the gnome attempting to fuck her. He used his rough hands to yank her legs apart.
  Even though he was small, he had incredible strength. He snarled with lust as he pushed Lori onto her back and began to mount her. He took both her wrists in his hands and held her with an iron grip as he slammed his cock over and over into her.

Jaelynn continued to scream and cry as the other two gnomes raped and molested her. Her tiny body was pummeled as hard, forceful thrusts lifted her off the floor. She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at these despicable little men.
  She wondered where Cliff could be and why he was not rescuing her. How she longed for his big strong arms to hold her and keep her safe. She was trying to send him messages with her mind, like the day Ol' Bob the prospector came to the cabin. But all she could see was darkness. like Cliff was inside a cave or something. Whatever it was she wasn't getting through to him.

The gnome that was not fucking her, began to force her mouth open and pushed the tip of his penis between her lips. It was horrible-tasting and smelled like one of the dead squirrels that Jaelynn and her siblings sometimes found in the meadows of Merrywood Forest. She gagged as he pushed it in deeper.
  He was jabbering in an excited tone to the other gnome who nodded his head and began fucking Jaelynn faster. Poor little Jaelynn was being rocked back and forth between the two gnomes, barely able to breathe as the large cock filled her mouth.

The gnome in her pussy grunted like a pig as he came inside her. Several minutes later the other gnome squirted into her throat. His semen was thick and foul-tasting, nothing at all like Cliff’s.

The two gnomes switched positions and Jaelynn was forced to endure the whole experience over again. Over on the other side of the lair, Lori was in an ordeal of her own. Her gnome had now flipped her on her stomach and was continuing to pump his hard member inside her. He was not as large as Rugnak but was still extremely repugnant.
  He had foul breath and slobber from his mouth dripped onto Lori’s bare back, pooling on her skin.

He pulled out of Lori and flipped her onto her back again. This time he crawled up, hovering over her face as he pushed into her mouth. Lori almost retched at the taste of his rancid cock. The nasty gnome grabbed handfuls of her hair as he fucked her face. After several minutes of thrusting and jabbing his meat into her throat, he came hard. Large gobs of gnome spunk splashed across the roof of her mouth.

The gnomes pulled their clothes back on and left the lair. They slapped each other on the backs and were singing some kind of little song as they headed down the path from Rugnak’s lair.

Rugnak picked up Jaelynn and threw her back in her cage. He checked on Lori and made sure the shackles on her wrists were tight. Then he wandered down a dark corridor to his sleeping spot. The lair grew dark and quiet as the fire in the hearth slowly died down.

Next morning, Rugnak was up early. He took Lori and Jaelynn outside to relieve themselves. Then he took them back in to his filthy lair. Lori could see his cock was growing hard and she knew what was happening next. He pushed Jaelynn and Lori down onto their knees in front of him.
  He motioned that they should both begin to lick his thick shaft with their tongues. Jaelynn began to cry but a slap from Rugnak silenced her and she started lapping at his foul penis. Lori took her cue and began to lick on the other side of his shaft.

Rugnak had a contented grin on his face as he watched his two little pets service him. The young troll was developing quite a reputation throughout Idyllica as the word spread about the human female, and now he had in his possession, a very cute and attractive young fairy.
  Trolls usually raped fairies when they caught them and then ate them. But this one Rugnak liked. She made his fuck stick hard when he looked at her and Rugnak liked that.

Lori and Jaelynn continued to lick and suck on his meat with their warm mouths. Rugnak could feel the stirring in his large balls that told him he was ready to spurt out the white juice from the tip of his cock.
  Rugnak looked up as a dark shadow suddenly filled the doorway of the lair. Rugnak growled and reached for his club.  But he stopped as the shadow spoke.

“Do not attempt to harm me, foul creature! I am Morbos, Witch-king of the Northern Mountains. I will strike you down like an insect!”

Rugnak backed away from the mysterious figure. Lori and Jaelynn were transfixed, still kneeling on the floor.

Morbos was clothed all in a flowing black cloak, his head and face covered by a large hood. They could not see his face except for two intensely glowing yellow eyes. He carried a long, ornately carved, wooden staff with the skull and antlers of a male deer adorning the top.

“You are the troll-creature with the human female. I wish to purchase her from you.”

Rugnak shook his head and muttered something in a guttural voice. What ever it was he said, the dark figure seemed to understand.

“It is not negotiable, creature! I have searched for a human female for a long time. My…..grimmox…… requires a mate and I want…….HER!“

Lori and Jaelynn were shocked to see the look of terror on the troll’s face as he heard the word, “grimmox”. They also noticed how Morbos seemed to put heavy emphasis on it when he spoke. As if he was trying to strike fear in Rugnak.

Rugnak pointed to Lori and grunted something.

“Oh, have no fear! I will compensate you greatly. And I also want the fairy too. There is something about her I find desirable.”

Rugnak gestured angrily and emitted a series of grunts and jabbering.
Morbos slammed his staff down onto the stone floor of the lair. A ball of fire about two feet in diameter shot from the deer skull and exploded against the far wall of the lair.

“I WILL NOT BE DENIED!” Morbos shouted. “You will take my price and you will not protest!”

Rugnak was on his knees, blubbering in fright and holding his hands in front of his face.

“I do not know who this Morbos dude is,“ Lori whispered to Jaelynn, “but he’s got the troll’s number. The big idiot is scared shitless!”

Jaelynn, however, was also terrified. She remembered her grandfather tell stories about the Witch-king. Jaelynn and her brothers and sisters and cousins had always thought they were just myths. But now she saw, he really existed! And he scared her a lot! What did he want with them?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:13:49 PM by vile8r »
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 09:46:59 AM »
Another great installment on one of my favorite stories!  Good job Vile . . . ;)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 05:05:36 PM »
Thank you Plaything! I leave the next posting up to Jed now.

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
!!
« Reply #99 on: August 06, 2014, 09:14:59 PM »
Yep, it's now Jed's turn! 

Jed
« Reply #100 on: August 06, 2014, 09:23:53 PM »
Yeah, yeah, I know.  I want to work on a few other things first, but I will post as soon as I can.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2014, 10:12:26 AM »
Yeah, yeah, I know.  I want to work on a few other things first, but I will post as soon as I can.

Not a big rush, Jed. Lord knows it took me forever to put up a new post. Now......to keep Plaything happy....that is another matter!

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2014, 01:02:17 PM »
Hopefully Jed will find some time to write while he is on his vacation adventure . . .

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1066
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »
Hopefully Jed will find some time to write while he is on his vacation adventure . . .
Hmmmmm, let us hope!

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2014, 08:28:48 PM »
Oh Jed . . .it's your turn!   ;)