ravishu.com

February 23, 2017, 09:55:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 175,031 posts.
This forum contains 12,136 topics.
We have 16,186 registered users.
Please welcome Zora, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fairy Tales Can Come True!  (Read 18387 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« on: April 21, 2013, 01:30:32 PM »

Welcome! This new story is a collaboration of myself with another well-known and well-loved author of the Ravishu Story Forum. You will see soon enough who it is!
Just remember this is a story of pure fantasy and fiction. It may be a "fairy tale" but it is not intended for children under 18 years of age or anybody who is easily offended by violent and graphic sexual situations. Any resemblance to real people, places or situations is purely coincidental, although I must say, if you have ever been in a REAL situation like this, we'd all love to hear about it! The author(s) of this story do not promote or condone the sexual abuse of anybody, real or magical! So please.....sit back and enjoy!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 01:33:51 PM »

Fairy Tales Can Come True

Chapter 1:

The sun was just coming over the mountains and beginning to bathe the valley below in its soft morning glow. Jaelynn soared high in the warm updrafts as she surveyed the exquisite panorama.
  To the north and east were the majestic, snowy peaks of the Sapphire Mountains. To the south was a limitless expanse of small rolling hills and meadows and lakes. Well, it wasn’t quite limitless. Far at the edge of the horizon, Jaelynn could  just make out a hazy blue line that she knew was the coast of the Sea of Aqualonia.

Jaelynn swooped as she  almost collided with a flock of geese, who gave her honks and stern glares as they flew by.

Crabby old things!  she thought to herself.

Jaelynn, you see, was a woodland fairy. And this was the world of Idyllica, a land where many wondrous, magical creatures resided. Fairies of all sorts, elves, dwarves, mermaids, unicorns, satyrs, all lived here. And a few not so nice creatures too, like ogres and trolls.
  But they stayed mostly high in the mountains or farther east in the Black Woods. Trolls didn’t like sunlight much and spent most of their time in mountain caves or burrows, only coming out at night.
Jaelynn was a very beautiful, young girl fairy. She was approaching her 200th birthday, which may seem pretty old to us humans. But in the lifespan of a fairy, she was only in her “teen” years. To see her, one would equate her to a extremely attractive 16 or 17 year-old human girl. Except that 17 year-old human girls didn’t have silky transparent wings and could fly!

She had long slender legs and arms and exquisite, smooth tanned skin. Jaelynn had long, lustrous auburn-coloured hair that stretched down her back. She noticed over the last several years her body had lost the skinny gawkiness of a little girl and was becoming more curvy and shapely. Her clothing seemed to fit tighter around her too.

The boy fairies seemed to like hanging around her a lot more.

And she noticed other changes too. On her chest, what used to be small bumps, were growing larger. And between her legs, in her “mating spot”, as her mother called it, it felt funny when she touched down there. It made her body tingle and she would get sweaty even if it was a cool evening. It was very puzzling to her.
Jaelynn glided down to the valley below. The woodland fairies of her clan lived in Merrywood Forest at the foot of the Sapphire Mountains. There were many different clans of fairies in Idyllica, identified by markings on their wings.
  She flew low over the lush green meadows and quickly-flowing streams, her wings a blur in the dawn sunlight. She waved at a couple baby fawns out grazing and cavorting with their mothers.

Hmmmm, thought Jaelynn. I haven’t met those two yet. I’ll have to go introduce myself later.

Woodland fairies were very friendly and sociable and made friends with all the creatures of the forest. Using their magic, they helped keep the forests safe and helped the animals if they became hurt or sick.

Jaelynn approached a huge tree at the edge of the forest. It towered nearly two hundred feet into the sky and the trunk was close to twenty feet in diameter at the base. This was Family Tree. It was where Jaelynn lived with her parents and many siblings. It was also home to her grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, basically her whole clan!

Jaelynn flew through an opening in the trunk of the tree on her family’s level.
Her mother, Sirina, was busy in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Her younger brothers and sisters were gathered at the long wooden table in the dining area. And it WAS a long table! Jaelynn had 15 brothers and sisters!

Jaelynn’s mother set out bowls of steaming acorn porridge for everybody.

Her father entered the room and gave her a stern look.

“Jaelynn, were you out flying this morning already?”

“Yes, Father, I was,” said Jaelynn, looking at the floor as she spoke. It was customary among fairies to not make eye contact with their elders when they spoke to them. It was a sign of respect and they were only to look up if they were told.

“I’ve told you to be careful about that,” her father scolded. “At this time of morning, the nighthawks can still be out and they have no conscience about making a meal out of a careless fairy!”

“I can fly faster than any old nighthawk!” Jaelynn replied.

“Don’t be so sure of yourself, Miss Smarty-pants,” he said. “They can dive on you before you even know they’re there!”

“I’ll be careful, okay?” said Jaelynn with a petulant tone.

“And retract your wings when you’re in the house!” her father ordered. “How many times do you have to be told?”

“A million times?” asked Jaelynn’s little brother, Jaros.

“You just be quiet and eat your porridge,” said Jaelynn’s mother.

Jaelynn sat down at the table and also dug into her porridge. It was delicious, as usual. Jaelynn smiled to herself. Her mother always made the best porridge.

“I’m going for a fly after breakfast too,” she told her father as they ate.

“Well, don’t be gone all day,” he said. “And as usual. Stay away from the portal!”
Jaelynn rolled her eyes as she looked down at the table.

“Yes, father!” she said impatiently. “I know!”

“Well, I mean it,” he said gruffly. “Portals are very serious business and you haven’t taken any training yet. You realize if you went through a portal and couldn’t get it closed, other things can get in the portal from the other side and come into Idyllica. They could be very bad things!”

“Yes, you’ve only told me that….a million times!” She glanced over at Jaros and winked.

Portals were magic gateways between Idyllica and other worlds. Fairies could use the portals to go to other worlds and work magic. Jaelynn had heard of many stories about the wondrous adventures other fairies had went on in other worlds. Some of the worlds were very nice, some were not so much.

One world the fairies liked to visit was a place called Earth. Earth was a lot like Idyllica. The people who lived there were called humans and looked a lot like fairies but without wings.

Many portals were hidden away in secret locations, some were fairly easy to find. The problem with portals was that some were evil and some were good. If you came across an evil portal, any number of bad things could happen to you. You could end up in an evil world and have now way to return, or you could lose your magic powers by passing through it. Or you could end up in the Black Woods, in a troll’s stew pot!
Actually, a stew pot would be lucky for you! Most trolls were very mean and liked to torture fairies. Especially the girl ones. They did…….bad things….to them.

And you could not tell a good portal from a bad one. Unless you were properly trained in the use of magic. Which Jaelynn was not! Yet!

Someday soon she would be travelling to Golden City and enrolling in Magic Academy. Magic Academy was something all fairies had to go to.
  All fairies were born with innate magic abilities but those abilities needed to be nurtured and drawn out from a fairy’s subconscious mind. Fairies had to learn how to properly control and use their magic. A fairy with no control over her magic could be very destructive or allow themselves to be enslaved by a witch.

Fairies had to spend many, many years at Magic Academy before they earned a wand. Master Fairies earned a gold tiara as well, or if they were males, a gold bracelet. All the fairies that taught magic at the Academy were Master Fairies.

But back to portals. Not only did you need a control of magic to determine if a portal was good or evil, you needed magic to open a portal and to close it again. May Queen Mirabel, the ruler of Idyllica, have mercy on you should you open a portal and leave it open, allowing whatever was in the other world to enter Idyllica.

Some of the old legends said that was how trolls and ogres ended up in Idyllica. The fairies responsible for letting them in were banished to a world called Silicar, a world of horrible heat, sand and rock, populated by horrific lizards and snakes. They were supposedly never heard from again. Jaelynn remembered her Grampa Robbi telling her and her cousins that story when she was but a small fairy-let. It scared the wits out of her. She could not imagine being banished from Idyllica!

BUT….some evil portals would open on their own. And either stay open or not allow whoever went through them to come back. Yes, a lot of things could happen to you around portals. Which was why fairies treated them with the utmost respect. MOST fairies anyway!

Jaelynn was not what you would call an average fairy. She had a very adventurous, rebellious nature, much to her elders’ consternation. Jaelynn, from a very early age, liked to explore. Which was not completely unusual for a fairy.
  But most fairies liked to explore places like forests and meadows and streams. Jaelynn liked to fly up into the mountains, where there were more dangers for a fairy. Hawks and eagles living in the high rocks loved to dine on fairies. As well there was always the risk of running into a troll or ogre.

They would sometimes stretch thin nets across a mountain pass and snag whatever happened to walk…or fly….past. One of Jaelynn’s uncles had had the same adventurous spirit as she and it had led to his eventual demise. He had disappeared years ago and it was widely believed by her clan that he had fell prey to an ogre’s net.

Jaelynn’s parents could not hold her back. Once a fairy’s wings were fully developed, it was a natural urge to fly. All they could do was try and warn and educate her of the dangers. Idyllica was a beautiful, serene world, but there were places and creatures that could do you much harm.

Jaelynn just had a hard time listening to her parents. Most fairies were very respectful and obedient of their elders, but not Jaelynn. Listening to their constant lectures was so boring! She was too much of a free spirit and it concerned her father very much.
There was nothing wrong with her being a free spirit, he just wanted her to do it AFTER she’d had her magic training. When she would be better educated of the dangers in the world and how to deal with them.

The portal her father referred to was in a cave not too far from Family Tree. It was a good portal, or so her father said. Still, she and her young siblings and cousins were expressly forbidden to go near it. Jaelynn knew her father had been through it many times but he, of course, had his magic training.

“I will stay far, far away from the portal, I PROMISE!” she said.

“Okay,” her father said. “AND stay out of the mountains too! There is so much to do in the meadow, you don’t need to be up there.”

“Oh, Tarkas, she is very careful, you know. Don’t be so grumpy with her all the time,” Jaelynn’s mother chided him.

“I just don’t want her to end up like her Uncle Nobbi,” said Tarkas.

After breakfast, Jaelynn had to help her mother clean up the dishes and do her morning chores of cleaning up their tree dwelling.

“Mother, the squirrels have chewed another hole in the roof of my bedroom,” complained Jaelynn.

Even though Family Tree was populated by her fairy clan, they still had to contend with various animals who also made the tree their home. Including a family of squirrels who loved in the level above them. The squirrels were usually good neighbours but occasionally pushed their luck, trying to expand their living area.

“Oh, I’ll send your father to talk to them again,” said Jaelynn’s mother with an air of exasperation.

“My chores are all done and I’m going out now,” said Jaelynn.

“I think she’s going flying to meet some boys,” said her younger sister, Mysty, with a giggle.

Jaelynn had changed into a new dress. It was made of a silky, semi-transparent fabric. Her mother wove it from the petals of roses. In addition to having a pinkish iridescent colour, it also emanated a pleasant, perfumy scent. This particular dress was getting a little small for Jaelynn. It came down only a few inches below her “mating spot” and also barely covered her very round curvy behind. Her budding breasts were barely contained in the top of the dress.
Her mother gave her a frown.
“Hmmmm, yes, that looks more like a mating dress to me!” she said.

“Mother, it is not! It’s just getting a little small!” Jaelynn protested.

Fairies did not mate and have young ones until they were usually at least 500. When they were of the proper age to begin procreating, the females would dress provocatively and make themselves as attractive as they could. That included wearing very revealing clothing, called “mating dresses”.

But when fairies were younger, it still didn’t stop them from “coupling” with attractive members of the opposite gender. They just couldn’t procreate. Jaelynn knew the way some of the other boy fairies in the forest were beginning to act towards her, they probably had “coupling” on their minds. And who knows, she thought, maybe one day I will let one of them.

Jaelynn gave her parents a kiss on the hand as she left the tree dwelling. A kiss on the hand was a fairy’s way of saying , “I love you!”. She flew off into the beautiful day, glancing back over her shoulder at Family Tree. It was the last time she would ever see it.

She passed several other Family Trees, homes of other fairy clans. She thought about stopping and asking her friends, Kera and Synthia, if they wanted to go flying with her. Then decided she would just go on her own. Her friends were such worry-warts, they never wanted to explore anywhere fun.

Jaelynn began to climb higher into the faster updrafts. They helped her fly better and could carry her miles from home. She was headed toward a large imposing peak of the Sapphire Mountains. She had never been close to that particular mountain and decided she would explore there today.

As Jaelynn approached the lower slopes, just above the treeline, she looked down and saw mountain goats perched on the rocky ledges. How fun it would be, to be a mountain goat, she mused. Although, she wouldn’t like living up on the side of a mountain all the time. Way too cold and windy! Even now she could feel cooler breezes coming off the snowy peak of the mountain.

Then she saw it! A cave tucked away amongst a pile of large boulders! Seeing a cave was not so unusual but this one was. There was a strange bluish glow visible from the entrance. A portal?!
  But Jaelynn knew of no portals in this part of the mountains. Her father told her the only portal in this area was the one in the hill near their Family Tree. And he knew the locations of a lot of portals! Jaelynn’s Grampa Robbi was known as a portal-keeper.
Portal-keepers looked after large maps of Idyllica and charted the locations of all the portals, good and bad. If a new portal was found, fairies would report it to her grampa, who would then add it to the maps.

Jaelynn was so excited.  Had she found a new portal? Her Grampa Robbi would be so proud. But where had this portal come from? Surely, her father or her grampa would have known of its existence by now, being so close to the valley.
Upon closer examination, Jaelynn realized there had been a rockslide in the area very recently. That must have been what happened! There was a rockslide and it uncovered an ancient portal that no one else in Idyllica knew about!

Jaelynn knew the proper thing was to turn around and head for Family Tree. Her father and grampa would need to come here immediately and investigate this portal and determine if it was good or evil. But something stopped her. A strange compulsion came over her.

Jaelynn found herself unable to stop looking down at the bluish glow emanating from the cave entrance. It seemed to be calling to her. She felt a buzzing sensation in her head and she flew down lower to the cave. The buzzing in her head became louder.

It was not painful, just kind of annoying. As she approached the cave entrance, she noticed the buzzing went away. She walked cautiously up to the entrance. The bluish glow was brighter now and it filled the air around her. She knew she was walking but when she looked down, her feet were not moving.

Jaelynn’s heart began pounding in terror. She remembered something her father had told her about portals. Not only could some evil portals open on their own, if you got too close too them, they could suck you in! The evil powers could seize you and pull you in and there was nothing you could do to stop it. Jaelynn suddenly realized she was being pulled into an evil portal. She turned around and tried to run back.

Too late! She felt what seemed to be invisible hands or tentacles, wrap around her arms and legs and she was yanked right up off the ground. She beat her wings furiously, trying to fly away, but it was no use. She was held too tight!

“AAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPP MEEEEE!” she let out a high-pitched scream of horror. The invisible hands dragged her into the cave. She tried to grab at the walls of the cave with her hands. The invisible tentacles seemed to wrap in her hair and around her throat, squeezing and pulling. She looked over her shoulder and screamed again.

The blue glow was transforming into a swirling vortex and what looked like a long, long tunnel. Jaelynn felt herself literally thrown into the mouth of the vortex and her body began spinning round and round. She had the sensation of falling but yet when she looked around her she seemed to be staying in one spot. She could not feel the hands on her body anymore. Then everything went black.
Jaelynn didn’t know how long she had laid there. She slowly looked around her. She was lying on the hard rocky floor of a cave. Her head pounded terribly. Dim light streamed through the entrance of the cave. Jaelynn struggled to her feet.

Wobbling unsteadily, she stepped out of the cave. She was in a forest. High mountain peaks loomed over the trees. It looked like Idyllica, but Jaelynn knew it was not. The smell of the air was all different, and it was cold! Terribly cold! A strong wind was blowing and small white flakes of snow were falling. Dark grey clouds filled the sky.

Jaelynn suddenly came to the realization she was in another world! But what world? Tears began to stream down her face. WHAT HAD SHE DONE? She had been sucked into an evil portal and deposited who-knew-where! And with absolutely no way of knowing how to get back! She was in trouble. BIG TROUBLE!

Jaelynn walked down the rocky slope towards the trees. She heard a small rustling sound in the trees. Like a twig being snapped. And another one. Something was moving through the trees. Whoever or whatever, it was, they were being very cautious, not wishing to be heard. But a fairy had very acute hearing.

The smallest twig being broken, an animal brushing against a branch, fairies could hear it. Whatever it was, Jaelynn wanted to be in the air when it came out of the trees. Jaelynn beat her wings but her feet barely came off the ground two feet. What the……?!! She couldn’t fly!

Try as she may, beating her wings as hard as she could, she could not rise off the ground. In panic Jaelynn looked over her shoulder as the creature came into the clearing. She let out a high-pitched squeal.

Next: Enter the Hunter!

« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 02:52:17 PM by vile8r » Logged

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 04:29:31 PM »

Chapter 2:

Somewhere in the Wind River Range of Wyoming, a cow elk wondered through the timber in the general direction of the creek, her head raising often and testing the wind for danger.  Always alert she continued down the ravine.  Breeding season was past so the large bull that had gathered her and a few other cows into his harem had moved on.  The time of loud noises was past when the most dangerous predator was around, the one on two legs.

After nearly 5 years of living in the wilderness essentially alone and extensive hunting experience before that, Cliff could move rapidly and silently even though he was a great bear of a man.  Keeping downwind so she couldn’t scent him, Cliff found a good spot.  Kneeling in the brush, Cliff watched the cow elk approach.  He had spotted her 20 minutes ago and quickly moved to intercept.  He carried a recurve bow with a quiver attached to the side.  Dressed in camouflage, a spruce branch was stuck in the quiver to further break up his outline.  Bow raised and arrow nocked, Cliff waited for the right moment.  Any sign of movement and the cow elk would bolt, and drawing the bow was movement.  The bow had a 75 pound draw weight nearly double what most men hunted with.  When the elk’s head was blocked by a tree trunk, Cliff drew the bow.  Straining at full draw Cliff waited for the elk to move past the tree exposing her ribcage.  Cliff released and caught a glimpse of the feather fletching disappearing into her ribs.  The elk bolted down the ravine.  Cliff sat down to wait.  About 10 minutes should be enough.  Legal hunting season was long past, and the bow was silent not bringing the game warden’s unwanted attention.

He found his arrow, the entire length splashed with blood.  It was a through shot, and the blood trail was easy to follow.  The elk had only made it about 250 yards before expiring.  Cliff gutted her saving the heart and liver, skinned her out, boned out the meat and used the skin to hold the meat tying it into a bag and makeshift back pack.  Carrying about 200 pounds on his back he started the long journey back to his cabin.

Later in his cabin Cliff contemplated his life while smoking the meat for jerky and eating pan fried elk liver.  His granddad had built the cabin.  It and the land it stood on was his.  He had some inheritance from his parents, but he only used that mostly for canned goods, dry goods and to pay the minimal property taxes for his 25 acres adjacent to the Bridger Wilderness Area.  The rusty jeep was used to go to town only as often as he had to.  He tried living in town, but it was well known he was on the sex-offenders watch list even though he had been out of prison for 9 years.  People harassed him and didn’t want him around.  Well fine, he didn’t need them.

Cliff was best when he was outside stimulated by the wilderness, his blood pumping as he stalked his next meal.  When he was shut up in his cabin, his thoughts went towards a different kind of stalking and his blood pumping for a different reason.  Even though he was 41 now, the urges were just as bad.  Cliff started to reach for himself and touched it but then pulled his hand back.  He was thinking of the first one, her was name Arlene.  She had long dark hair, brown eyes and a nice figure.

Arlene wasn’t sure what she wanted to do from here on out.  She graduated high school this year and broke up with her boyfriend Tommy.  It was her decision; he was fine for high school, but she thought she needed an upgrade now that she was 18.  Dad and mom had the ranch, but she didn’t want that hard life any more.  There was a big young man at the counter of the diner she and her friends were sitting at a booth and talking with diet cokes in front of them.  He looked to be in his early 20’s, and Arlene kept looking over until she caught his eye and smiled at him.  The young man looked around until he finally figured out she was smiling at him.  He gave her a nervous smile back.

Outside the diner and with her friends giving her some space, she approached the young man, “Hi, I’m Arlene.”
“Uh, I’m Cliff.”
“Do you live nearby?  I’ve never seen you before Cliff.”
“My folks live about 20 miles up the valley.  I’m still with them helping out until I know what I’m going to do.”
“Sounds like my life.  That’s not far.  I wonder why we never saw each other?” said Arlene.
“Different school district, and I don’t leave the ranch much, I guess.”
The banter went back and forth and eventually Cliff got a piece of paper with her phone number.

Arlene wasn’t sure how old Cliff was but she knew he would be considered too old if her parents saw him.  Cliff was a little ashamed of the old pickup he drove when he met Arlene back at the diner.  She didn’t see what he was driving when he met her.  The truck had been further in town by the hardware store.  He did his best to clean it up before he met her at the diner.  Arlene wanted to meet during day to keep her parent’s suspicions low about her being on a date.

They ate and he tried to participate in the conversation a little to get over his shyness, but it didn’t matter much as she seemed to like talking and him saying ‘Uh, huh’ once in a while seemed to be enough.  They went for a drive and he drove part way up the jeep trail to park.  They sat in the truck for a few minutes not speaking; Cliff was too shy and didn’t know what to do.  Arlene came to his rescue and leaned in and starting kissing him.  Cliff became instantly aroused and wrapped her in his large arms kissing her back.

Arlene started getting scared.  Cliff was being too rough and had his hand on her breast now.  She was putting up resistance now and pleaded, “Cliff stop, please!  This is too much!”
He ignored her and began pushing up her dress.  She tried to push his hands down.  Suddenly, Cliff stopped touching her and opened the truck door.  Arlene breathed a sigh of relief thinking everything was going to be OK.

Cliff seized her arm pulling her towards him, and then pushed her on her back on the truck seat.  She was kicking at him, but it didn’t hurt.  He opened and dropped his pants to the ground.  Pulling her in closer he shoved her dress up, moved between her legs standing outside the truck and tore her panties off her as if they were made of tissue paper.  Her legs were now dangling outside the truck on either side of him.

Arlene screamed very loud when Cliff entered her.  She wasn’t a virgin and the kissing had got her a little wet, so it could have hurt worse, but he was so big, much bigger than Tommy her old boyfriend.  She cried over and over as he moved inside her thrusting back and forth.  After what seemed like an eternity she felt him stiffen on top of her as his semen poured into her body.  Arlene let out a wail knowing what that could mean and knowing he hadn’t used a condom.  Later, Cliff drove her back to her parent’s car in silence.  Afraid to tell her parents she was with a man in his 20’s and thinking they might blame her, Arlene didn’t tell anyone, but she wouldn’t see him again.

Cliff could feel his blood surging.  He had to have a girl.  If not Arlene again, then he would find another one.  The whole dating and waiting thing was too slow.  Cliff starting thinking about where and how he could get another girl.

Back to the present, Cliff turned in for the night and had a restless sleep thinking about each of the girls he had raped during his crime spree.  The next morning he woke at dawn and began doing chores around the cabin.  Breakfast was pan fried elk heart with onions and potatoes.  He left the cabin and walked to gather a little kindling.  He snapped a few branches and thought he heard a high pitched squeak that didn’t belong in the woods.  No bird sounds like that.  As quiet as he could, he went towards the sound.

Entering a clearing Cliff saw a young girl, but to his shocked the girl was hopping into the air a few feet higher than anyone should be able to jump.  A stunned Cliff reached up and rubbed his eyes.  It didn’t help; he could still see her wings.  ‘Wings on a girl?’  ‘Am I going crazy,’ Cliff thought but he started moving quickly towards the girl as she cowered in terror.  She was babbling in some high pitched language that didn’t even sound like a human could speak.

It’s as big as a troll thought Jaelynn as the being ran towards her.  She was frozen in place, not able to run.  Crying she thought, ‘I’m a Fairy, I’m supposed to fly, not run.’  In a moment the huge male stood in front of her with a shocked look.  She trembled and didn’t resist when he picked her up and started walking.  They entered a wooden house, but it was made of dead wood instead of live wood, not like a proper house.  It was not in a tree either.  Jaelynn gasped seeing dead animal heads on the walls.  ‘What is this creature going to do to me,’ thought Jaelynn.  
Plaything
Masters Degree

Merits 579

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 08:50:55 PM »

Two of my favorite writers . . .great story so far . . .
Tony V.
Masters Degree

Merits 152

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 09:14:53 PM »

I agree,

And I cannot wait to read more!!

Tony V.        police

"Just turn around, put your hands behind you, and do what the Officer tells you"
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 09:22:05 PM »

Well I think I can speak for Vile8r and say we thank you both.

Plaything, I think you know exactly how you can reward me for writing again?
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 10:58:07 PM »

Chapter 3:

Cliff set the “young girl” down on his tattered couch. She scurried away, trying to curl herself up in a little ball at the far end. Cliff watched as her wings slowly retracted into her back.

“What kind of fucking freaky thing are you?” he asked out loud.

Now that her wings were gone, she looked more like a normal teen girl, except for her large brown eyes and pointed ears. Cliff’s eyes began to roam across her tanned body. He didn’t know who or what this girl was, but goddamn, she was pretty damn fine-looking!

She was lucky if she was 5 feet tall, Cliff estimated her at about 4’ 10”, nearly two feet shorter than him. When he was carrying her, she felt  like maybe 85-90 lbs. “Shit, I’ve picked up rabbits heavier than you,” he thought.

From the looks of her, she appeared to be maybe 15-16 years old, certainly no older than 17. Sometimes on his infrequent trips into town, Cliff would catch a few glimpses of the local teenage hotties walking down the sidewalk. He would try not to stare but sometimes it was pretty hard! Damn, the clothes they wore nowadays! This girl, or whatever she was, looked a lot like she was around the age of some of those schoolgirls in town.

And what a body! Not really big tits, but just a nice little handful. Slender, tapered legs and a sweet little ass. And her lips and face! Very exotic-looking. Cliff couldn’t help but notice his cock throbbing in his pants. This girl was hot!

She was wearing some kind of sexy little shimmery dress that barely covered her. A pleasant perfume-like odour seemed to come from it. It was almost see-through as Cliff could just make out the small dark circles of her aureolas on her perky breasts. It had slid up on her smooth thighs, totally exposing her. She didn’t appear to be wearing any kind of undergarments.

Cliff sat down on the couch and gently pulled her knees apart. He glanced down between, peeking at the little pink cleft down there. Hmmm, no hair! But she was at least definitely female!  And how! That had to be one of the sweetest little pussies he had ever seen in his life!. And he’d seen quite a few.

As he touched her knees, her whole body suddenly went rigid and she let out a high-pitched squeal that reverberated through the house. Cliff gritted his teeth as his ears ached from the sharp noise.

It was a defense mechanism Jaelynn had been taught when she was young. It was supposed to alert other fairies that one was in danger. Cliff slapped his hand over her mouth.

“Jesus fuck! Shut the hell up!” he growled. “They’ll hear you all the way to town! Settle down! I ain’t gonna fuckin’ hurt ya!”

Slowly, as she listened to the troll-thing growl at her, she let her body relax and she stopped the squealing. The man took his hand off her mouth.

He looked her straight in the eyes, but she kept looking down towards the floor. He reached out and gripped her by the chin, lifting her face up to him.
“Holy shit, she’s got smooth skin!” Cliff observed.

“Look at me!” he said gruffly. “Who the fuck are you? What’s your name?”

Jaelynn looked at him, her eyes as large as dinner plates. The strange troll, or whatever he was, had spoken to her. She spoke back, slowly and haltingly.
“J-Jae……l-l-lynn!”

To Cliff, it at first sounded like a small mouse squeaking, but he suddenly realized there was a word in there.

“Jaelynn?” Did you say Jaelynn?”

She nodded. His voice was very gruff and deep, like a troll’s, but she was able to make out that he was repeating her name.

He reached out and brushed the long auburn hair bunched up over her shoulders. It was the silkiest, most lustrous hair he had ever touched! She began to tense up again and Cliff prepared to muffle her if she let out that infernal squeal again, but she didn’t do it this time.

Cliff got up off the couch and sat down in his well-worn recliner. He kept staring at the girl, who remained curled up on the couch. She had her legs pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped around her knees. She looked back at him with a look of terror like he had never seen before. He had seen scared girls before, but nothing like this.  This girl looked at him like he was evil incarnate.

What the hell had he found? She certainly wasn’t some lost college girl out hiking in the woods or one of those tree-hugger chicks he had come across occasionally. This girl was definitely not dressed for hiking or camping!

She was dressed more like she should be dancing on the stage down at Bruno’s Roadhouse or giving $25 blowjobs behind the dumpsters at the truckstop.

Did someone dump her out here in the wilds? A teenage hooker somebody banged and then threw out of his car? Cliff shook his head at that idea too. It was at least 30 miles out to the highway. No way some dumb whore could have made it this far away from the highway.

She didn’t even have shoes, and she wasn’t that dirty. So Cliff knew she hadn’t been out here that long. And then there was the matter of her wings! What kind of chick had wings?

Maybe she was an alien! Cliff had seen a few odd things during his years out  here in the woods. Strange, weird lights over the trees at night, stuff like that. Maybe she got left behind by her flying saucer people.

Again he shook his head. He didn’t believe in all that UFO shit.

He began to think about other things though. What kind of human-like creature could have wings and look this good? His mind wandered back to his days as a little kid and reading books in school. Fairy tales! Yes! That was where he had seen girls with wings. Stories about fairies!

Could this girl be a real-life fairy? Cliff had heard urban legends about people seeing woodland fairies. But he held those stories in the same regard as he did stories about UFOs. Usually, he figured it was someone who had smoked a little too much wacky tobacky!

Well, Cliff knew what he had saw! And he knew he wasn’t smoking any thing! He hadn’t done that shit since high school. He always figured a real life fairy should be a lot smaller. Wasn’t Tinkerbell in Peter Pan just a tiny little thing?
Cliff shrugged his shoulders.  How the fuck should he know?

All he knew was, he had something that wasn’t quite of this world sitting on his couch. She had a killer body and face that was giving him one hell of a hard-on! Where she was from didn’t concern Cliff. She could be from another country, another planet, another dimension. Who knew? Who cared?

What it did mean was she likely had no family or anything around who would be looking for her. Cliff felt the old stirring in his gut. That same old stirring that had gotten him in so much trouble over the years. But this time he didn’t have to worry about any trouble.

He had dreamt about something like this but didn’t know if it would ever actually happen. For most men (well every man like him anyway) this was only a fantasy. But the more he thought about it, the more he realized, he had found the perfect victim!

Rainbow
Undergrad

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 06:54:31 AM »

Excellent beginning, dreams comimg true ....

Will be fun to read the next chapters ... with hopefully many to come !
blondiecath
Junior

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 06:45:15 PM »

This story of cooperation is real integrering... Always liked  fairies.
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2013, 06:49:12 PM »

I think I can speak for vile8r and myself and say thank you both.....and yes there will be more soon, as it seems to be my turn.
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 07:27:24 PM »

I think I can speak for vile8r and myself and say thank you both.....and yes there will be more soon, as it seems to be my turn.
You are more than welcome to speak on my behalf, jed! And yes thank you all, for your comments and interest in our story.

Plaything
Masters Degree

Merits 579

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 08:11:22 PM »

Ok Jed, you're up . . . don't keep us waiting, you know I'm not good at waiting!  Evil
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 08:22:13 PM »

Ok Jed, you're up . . . don't keep us waiting, you know I'm not good at waiting!  Evil

Well you know I can multi-task and write at multiple places at once. Evil
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »

emot_rotf.gif

Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 08:55:39 PM »

emot_rotf.gif
Glad you liked that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: