Author Topic: A Change of Status "Featuring the Lakeside Killers"  (Read 5755 times)

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
A Change of Status "Featuring the Lakeside Killers"
« on: March 09, 2013, 06:51:19 PM »
A Change of Status
Featuring the Lakeside Killers
by
Millie Dynamite

NOTE: This work contains material not suitable for anyone under the age of eighteen (18) or those of a delicate nature. This story contains descriptive scenes of a graphic sexual nature, graphic rape, graphic violence, and graphic depictions of abuse or torture. By reading this eBook, you assert that you comply with your local or state laws. This book is purely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons whether living, deceased, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.

Rape is a crime. In no way does this author support either the act of rape or the rapist. There are at least 213,000 rapes every year, which is approximately one every 2 minutes. Men and women are raped (men by men or women). Estimates tell us that less than 40% of all rape victims file reports with the police. While this story is fiction it could easily be a reality for someone.

The old van pulled off the freeway returning after a few days of absence. The man looked over at the woman smiling at her. She leaned over to him touching his knee. Admiration on her face she wore a halter-top covering her small breast. Ann was a short average looking woman with medium length blonde hair and blue eyes. Barely breaking 5 feet in height the small woman is an odd contrast to the man.

The man was muscular about 40 years old. He was over six feet five in height with gigantic hands. He pulled the van into the drive up at the fast-food place. “May I take your order?” The friendly attendant said over the intercom.

“Just need a large black coffee no sugar, and an extra large Iced Tea!” The man told her.

“Would you like fries with that?” The disembodied voice asks him.

“No, if I had wanted them I would have ordered them.” He barked out.

“Charles!” His wife rebuked him.

“I’m sorry, sir, I have to ask that.” She told him. The young lady gave him the total telling him to pull up to the next window. He handed her the money. She wore her brown uniform, which was ill fitted to her. The buttons strained to come undone at her breast. The tight fitting uniform concealed little. The woman leaned out the window with drinks as the buttons around her breast popped free. Charles ogled her tits her nipples sticking out of the brown material with far more breast showing than should have been.

The young woman returned to her normal position turning her back to the couple. When she turned around the button was again in place straining again to perform its assigned duty. As the couple pulled out, they glanced at each other passing a knowing smile.

In his eyes, his wife was beautiful, to the rest of world she is, at best, average. The couple had worked hard for years. Providing a comfortable home for them and their three children took up most of their time. Then a stroke of luck came their way when her mother got sick.

The kid’s were in bed all tucked in tight and kissed goodnight, Brad and Susan Landers stood outside their children’s room thanking God for a happy healthy family. Shutting the door to the children’s room they walked away knowing no difference they had was as great as the things they had together. Susan walked into the master bedroom to her large walk in closet. Pulling her jogging shorts and a top from drawers, she continued to the master bath.

Brad walked down the stairs texting someone he hit send and waited for the reply. Soon he felt the phone buzz in his hand and looked at the message, “OKAY,” was all it said. Putting the cell phone in his left rear pocket, he poured a drink. Moving to the “music” room he turned on the player selecting Bach to listen to he sank in his favorite chair.

Removing her business suit Susan put the clothing in the dry-clean hamper. Slipping out of the sexy under garments she prepared to put on more practical underwear plain cotton panties and a running bra. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she touched her breast squeezing them lightly. First one then the other breast feeling them squeezing them. Her nipples stiffened at her touch a slight flow of lubrication started down below, it felt good. Her fee hand went between her legs as she backed herself up to the shower door.

The cold glass against her skin felt good her hand just massaged her pussy. Grasping herself lightly she worked her clit with her thumb while the other hand massaged her breast lightly. The breast had light shivers passing through them from her attention. Moving that hand all over the medium sized breast, as her other hand touched the fire below. Closing her eyes, she began to slip down the shower door coming to rest on the floor. She inserted one finger in her hot hole. She shuddered immediately her sweet pussy having spasms pass through it. Working the finger in out of the tight hole, she added a second.

Though she had children, she was tight there and had to work up to having anything large in her. Her moans and groans were as quiet as she could keep them, fearing her husband or the children might hear. Lying on the floor, she added a second finger then a third, waves of pleasure passed through her body.

Charles drank his coffee as his wife drank her tea. They exchanged looks their excitement barely contained. After a short time, the man got out of the car and walked around the parking area. He walked down the adjacent street. Checking the time, he saw there was plenty of time left. As he walked back, the small woman watched his form. Admiring his large muscled body knowing he was like a god his big cock head stuck out the bottom of his baggy shorts. She smiled it was a hard to hide!

Susan pulled on the black spandex shorts and the bright orange T-shirt. Moving to the bedroom, she sat on the bed pulling on ankle socks, pulling on the running shoes next. She looked in the mirror and saw her hair styled so nicely. That doesn’t work she thought, pulling the light brown hair back into a ponytail, putting her scrunches in place. Shaking her head she smiled that was better, her hair would not get in her eyes as she ran.

Brad pulled the cell phone from his left rear pocket and looked at the messages again. He frowned then smiled satisfied it was all he could do. Shoving the phone back in his left rear pocket Brad got up and retraced his steps to the dining room. He poured himself a drink and returned to the music room where he sank down in his chair. Reaching into his inside coat pocket, he pulled his cell phone out and pressed a speed dial. He heard the phone ringing.

“Hey its Brad Landers ... Yes, good, how about you? ... Okay well I think we are about at the agreement I think the sell will be a go.” Telling the agent on the other end of the line exactly what he wanted to hear. “Sure, talk soon!”

He returned the phone to his inside coat pocket and took a long draw of his drink. Then he noticed her in the mirror. Shaking her head, no, Brad turned to her.

“I can’t save my business if we don’t sell the ranch!” Brad told her.

“Sweetie, the ranch was mom and dads, it makes money, your business doesn’t, so sell your business not my parents’ ranch. I have workers a foreman it cost us nothing to have it. We make money from it.” She paused and added, “It's all I have left of my parents.” Turning she walked back down the main hall content the matter was closed.

“I’m going jogging!” Approaching the front door, she looked back at him as she spoke.

“Wait,” he called out, running to her. “I love you dear.” He told her kissing her “Don’t go out tonight stay with me. We can exercise in a different way.”

“Sure we can do that when I get back. We do that when I get back from jogging all the time. And we have this argument about not jogging all the time.” She told him turning her back to him she walked out the door. Sadness swept over him, Brad felt sadder than he had for sometime. Hanging his head he went back to his bar pouring more bourbon, he added the water. Using a much larger glass this time Brad turned to return to the comfortable chair in the music room.

The woman stood beside the man waiting was always the hardest part. Pointing to his cock head, she smiled telling him he should have worn longer shorts. He laughed agreeing with her. Walking the intended course as his woman returned to the van. He remembered in detail the actions. He knew precisely what he would do.

Running as fast as she could the block moved by her fast. Forcing herself to slow down to a jog, she restrained herself. Speed she always wanted to go as fast as she could but jogging was jogging. Preferring the run to jogging she alternated, two days she would run and one, she would jog. The jog, of course, took longer a lot longer five miles takes a longtime when you are jogging.

Brad stood outside his daughters’ room with the door just open a small amount. He watched his girl sleeping. They were so sweet, so much like their mother. They would be fine, kids are resilient that is something you have to remember. Sure, they would be just fine. Upending his drink making his way back to the stairs he walked down resolute.

He called a friend he had not spoken to in a longtime. “Hey it’s me what are you up to, Garrett?” He questioned. He listened to him intently as he put ice in his glass this time. Pouring in the bourbon, he then added the water walking back to his chair. The volume turned down low on the stereo system they talked and talked.

“Women, man I got to tell you, sometimes I want to just smash her face in!” He said then moderated what he was saying, “I mean it is just money that ranch run down as it is makes that offer good.” He listened to his friend’s response, “I know I know, we don’t use the place, those employees steal her blind.” Again, he listened to his friend, “Your right absolutely right. Then again, it was her parents I can appreciate that. I love her so much it hurts.” He really did love her just that much.

“Well you know it is a sore spot between us right now. She is a hell of lawyer; it isn’t as if I have to have a business or even work. I guess I could learn ranching and help run the place.” He said as the laughter sprang from the receiver, “Well hell man you don’t have to laugh! ... Sorry, don’t cut it! ... Okay I would be worse at that than I am with the curio shop.” Listening to his friend list his failed business ventures and the sadness overtook him more than ever. Glancing down at his watch, he noted the time and mapped out where his wife was.

The man looked at his watch, still 30 minutes. Stalking the bitch for weeks, he determined that this was the best night and place for it. Rubbing his cock looking down the road knowing it was still 30 minutes until she was here. Pulling the cigarette from the pack, he stuffed it in his mouth. Lighting the match he held it up and drew in hard. The smoke-filled the air he shook the match. His hard expression was visible, the cherry of the cigarette lighting his face when he pulled the smoke in his lungs.

This deserted area of the running path the planners noted as being a danger point for joggers with no homes near by. No one suffered an attack anywhere on this running path. Not in the full six months since its completion had anyone even suffered a bruised toe. Looking over the well-lit running path with its soft paving and rest areas every few hundred yards he smiled to himself knowing his would be the first attack. He liked being first the man blew the smoke from his lungs. The smoke spiraled around his face the man thinking, “The rich always get the best shit!”

The woman reviewed some paperwork wanting to keep her nursing license current. She drifted back to that fateful afternoon a few months before. “YOU,” her mother uttered from her deathbed looking at her daughter with accusing eyes and that tone. A deep rattle sound came from her as her eyes rolled up in her head. Falling back in the bed the woman was dead.

Ann smiled thinking, “About time.”

With that, Charles and Ann were wealthy and there was no need to deprive themselves of their favorite activities any longer. What once had been restricted to an occasional vacation now became a full time avocation. Ann quit the hospital and Charles left his packing plant job behind.

Turning over the care of their two younger daughters to the oldest girl, the couple began to indulge their wildest desires. With certain long-standing connections, they made it known they were for hire.

Now they did not need to work so they did not, other than an odd job or two. They now were doing what they had dreamed of and talked about for their twenty years of marriage. Remembering sweet Chameli her pretty face and medium dark skin how lovely it bruised. Ann thought of her fondly but she soon returned to her and now.

“Damn it!” Susan said aloud, “Shit forgot my IPod!” Loving music was just how Susan was. Teaching music was something she wished she could do, but you have to keep your eye on the prize. Oh, crap she was becoming her mother and father. Smiling, she thought, “I could do worse than becoming them.”

She watched the path often concentrating on her own feet on in front of the other. Repetitive, consistent, moving forward just as she did in life. That was the key to success you just keep moving forward one-step at a time, she knew it. Her husband managed to miss that lesson in life. She wished he would learn!

It is difficult in this economy to know what he needed to do different. Perhaps more advertising was the answer but antiques and curios was it something that would ever make money? Her mind was softening up on the issue of selling her parents ranch. Selfish was what she thought it was for her to hang on to the ranch when her husband needed money.

Knowing how difficult it was for him on this, Brad had never made as much money as her. Susan felt badly that Brad would have such trouble accepting that reality. Men were such strange creatures. Men’s Egos bruised so much easier than their bodies, a man’s fears are of humiliation while a woman fears physical harm. Well most women Susan had no fear of that. She had never been fearful of someone doing her physical harm. Even defending the dregs of society had not once mad her think anyone would ever do her harm.

The path moved by her at the slow steady rate of her jog. She watched her feet one in front of the other. One-step at a time, moving forward, always moving forward.

Seeing the jogger the man took his place behind the cinder block wall. Crouching down he looked at his watch trying to estimate the exact time she would arrive at the rest area. She always took a five-minute breather here never did she vary from that, 11:19 exactly on time. The bitch was nothing, if not consistent.

Laughter filled the air of the music room, “You fucked the shit out of her! Man you wore that shit out; she walked funny for a fucking week.” He paused as he listened to his friend tell him how he had used her roommate as well. “Well the roommate was French, if I couldn’t fuck a French girl who the fuck would I get!” He laughed and then listened to his friend chastise him about stereotypes. “Oh okay sorry didn’t mean to offend your delicate sensibilities.”

“Yes, I’m fucking drunk!” He stood up and the room swirled around him. “Oh, fuck I am drunk.” Brad added as he fell back to his chair. “I have so much to be sorry for, did you know that!” He told his friend as his conversation turned, “So much to regret!”

Wiping his forehead of imaginary sweat with his hand, Brad, continued to talk of how sorry he was for so many things. He wished things were different, he wondered if he should just get a job working for someone. Susan he wished she would relent. How sad it was if they could just come to an agreement on this. Talking to his best friend, Brad made his way on shaky legs back to the bar and once again fixed a drink. A large drink he wondered if you can drink your problems away.

Bending over sucking in the air hard, Susan, put her hands to her knees. Her face was down at her knees as she sucked the air. Even jogging robbed your body of oxygen and two and a half miles of jogging would take its toll. A short five minute break and on her way again that was the way it always was. She fell to her knees for a moment still catching her breath.

The shadow fell over her body as she looked up to see what had blocked the streetlight. It was fast, hard, unexpected and painful; the fist was all she saw as it struck her across the chin the world whirled around her.

Falling to the floor Brad spoke to his friend, “Shh, don’t tell on me I fell down go boom!” He laughed aloud, his laughter sounding so much better than the melancholy tone he had just a few minutes before. “I don’t want to go to bed. I want to wait on Susan. Susan, what a wonderful name say it fast it's like, oh not that, Maria, sorry got a song stuck in my head!” He again laughed.

“Who would have thought that I would marry a prize like Susan? Did you think I would end up with a hottie like her?” He listened to his friend talk “Hell no you didn’t! Smart, sexy and successful I got so lucky and she well, she just crapped out!” He laughed but felt like the joke was on him.

Not exactly, unconscious but still incapacitated Susan lay on the jogging pavement. Trying to get up she couldn’t quite make the connection from brain to body. The blow to her chin was the hardest blow she suffered in her life; she feared that teeth might have loosened. What an odd thing for her to be worrying about.

Feeling her leg held she realized he was yanking on her. No, he was pulling her; she felt the rough pavement sliding under her body. It stung her and bruised her as he pulled her toward the benches be hind the cinder block wall. The throbbing in her jaw was tremendous the rough ground attacked her as if the jogging and running had offended it.

Excitement filled the woman in the van as she watched him drag the jogger toward the van. Her pussy moistened as her nipples hardened. Fun was on the horizon soon enjoyment and passion would fill them.

“You know man I love you like a brother!” Brad told his friend as he made himself comfortable on the hall floor. Glancing at his watch again, Brad continued talking to his friend.

Opening the van up the man threw the woman in. He looked at her body, the ponytail of brown hair, the deep brown eyes, the slender build with larger than average breast. Peaking over her seat the woman in the front watched as the jogger struggled to regain her senses.

The man watched as the jogger moved her head from side to side, trying to shake it off; he knew that she would soon be able to move. He was not ready yet he would do her when he was ready.

Slapping her hand’s down hard on the van floor Susan’s eyes rolled around forcing herself to look forward. Beginning to focus her eyes, she saw him, a big man in jogging shorts and a t-shirt. “Oh fucking shit,” she thought, “his cock is hanging out of his shorts. It must be over 12 inches maybe 14 inches.” The fat bulbuls cock head almost smiling at her.

One hand of the man clinched in a big fist. Pushing up with her hands her body moved up a small amount. The man sprang in the van, striking her face again on the other side level with her eyes Susan fell back to the floor. The man grabbed the handle of the door and slid it shut.

“We’re going to have some fun, cunt!” He told her pulling his shorts down.

“Not here,” the woman in the front said as she changed seats and started the motor. The van pulled away from the parking area and moved out of town.

Looking at his watch, he continued to talk to his friend. No longer drinking the bourbon, Brad, kept the conversation going listening to what had gone on in his friend’s life. He listened as his detective friend told him about a recent case.

The van sat beside the still waters of the pond. Sour smells were all around the water treatment area, no one that didn’t have to come around here would. Inside the van, the small woman stroked the man’s cock as it got harder, stiffer, and pointing out straight at last. The big cock defied gravity, Susan, filled with dread that would break her apart. The man knelt next her and Susan acted fast she slapped his face hard thinking she would hit his cock next.

The reaction of the man was quicker than Susan had expected, he grabbed her ponytail as he stood up. Her feet dangled in the air the man flung her hard to the wall of the van. The side of her head struck the wall of the van, her body glided down to the floor.

Spittle flew from her mouth as she tried to speak; the words that followed were not words at all but gibberish. Moving her arms, they did nothing of what she was telling them to do, likewise, her legs and feet moved but not in a manner that helped her.

“Baby, better check her,” The man told his companion. Quickly Ann looked her over shaking her head.

“Well she’s got a concussion; see how one eye has dilated while the other contracted?”  She looked at the woman stuck her cigarette to the woman’s skin. Susan recoiled from the pain. “She feels the pain, but you busted her good. She has brain damage, motor center for sure.” She stood up and turned to him smiling.

“Fucked her up good baby,” She said laughing as she spoke, “good news is she will feel it all.”

“GOOD!” Kneeling beside her Charles grabbed the spandex shorts, yanking hard the material tore from her body. The cloth stung her as it ripped off from her. Marks quickly rose where the fabric hurt her body.

Pulling Susan’s flaying arms behind her; he tied her wrist with the rent shorts. The cotton panties split easier than the shorts. The t-shirt yielded easily leaving only the bra. He grabbed it yanking back, it to tore, the straps left marks, deep and red, her breast showed the signs of the action as well.

The prick grew even harder as he destroyed her clothing. Her head bobbed around, her eyes were blinking the small woman watched from between the two seats, calmly drinking her tea as she watched. The man forced his cock in Susan’s ass hard and deep holding her hips with one hand and the ponytail with the other.

“Oh yes,” the small woman exclaimed. Watching Susan, her eyes flung open as he entered her, she spat out nonsense words, the bloody spittle sprayed forth. Her body convulsed in pain as he hammered his cock in her ass. Deeper, deeper the cock went the thick shaft shredding its way to the prize. Shit compacted as he drove in her, the muscles tore, and he loved the feeling.

The pain registered in her brain, deep in her the feeling tore at her. Her body reacting to the invasion, her legs jumped around while her arms attempted to move. Her body and head jerking as the cock pounded into her.

He pumped in and out of her energetically. Her eyes were as wide as they could go, words came from her mouth, but not real words. Pounding, pounding the fat cock drives in her. Her muscles tear, the fat cock ripping the opening wider to make room. Blood trickles out of her asshole falling to the floor of the van. Cleaving her apart, the pains going deeper into her mind her. Drool escaped from her mouth great nasty mix of spit and blood leaking out of her mouth down the side of her face falling to the floor. Small jerking motions marked her head, moving around eyes flung wide open a look of terror on her face.

The jerking of her body and legs drove him; he fucked her harder feeding off her pain, fear, terror and the panic. His passion building in him as the pain and terror built in her mind.

At last, one clear set of words came from her mouth. A thought formed so clearly and precisely it sprang forth, “I changed my mind, we can sell the ranch,” the bloody spit sprayed around the van.

“No one gives a fuck!” The small woman told her, approaching her with a cigarette in hand. The woman pressed the bright cherry red tip the woman’s left breast just at the areola. The skin burned as the woman bucked away from her with nowhere to go pressing against the man.

He fucked hard feeling cum grow in him harder, he thrust in her. Harder he pounded her ass her sweet tight ass. The cock hammering in her, then the blast deep in her filling her up more surge after surge of thick cum filled the bloody, shitty passage.

He pulled out of her blood, shitty fluid, and cum gushed out mingled coating her ass cheek. Her mouth opened and closed words tried to form but what came out was unintelligible. Grabbing the ponytail, he dragged her a few feet and threw her on a bench of sorts. Kneeling down on a padded rest his cock hovered at her pussy.

“Time to rip that cunt open baby,” ready to fuck her hard Charles could not resist talking to her. “Going to tear it up rip it apart you will feel it all, baby!”

“Please stop,” she said spittle mixed with blood expelling from her mouth falling back on her face. He laughed at her. That was the last time she moved from thought to words.

“I’m telling you this, my friend, the bad guys got no chance with you around,” Brad told his friend glancing at the watch. “Oh, no, let's talk some more it isn’t that late. Susan should be home in a few minutes.”

The man forced his cock in all the way in a single thrust; her muscles tore as he pounded in to her. The plumb sized head of his cock ripped the cervix open; his immense cock plunged into her womb. She screamed out in pain, nonsensical words poured forth as her body bucked, heaving as much as his body would allow. It felt good to him.

The pain drove deeper in her mind. The cock bashed into her as her world crashed around her.

Thrusting into her tearing her apart, her vagina feeling the pain, her mind locked-in the sensation. Thrusting, ripping, pain attacking her as he thrust in and out the bloated cock hammers her intent on destroying her. Pounding, ripping thrust after thrust hatefully attacking her, tears wouldn’t flow from her eyes, still she was crying. Her body bucked and heaved trying to escape from the assault.

The man hammered away, intent on destroying her, not just her pussy but her. His sadistic needs met by her pain and fear! His cock now slid in and out much easier as the muscles had given way to his cock. The blood oozed out from her ass and snatch, he would look down seeing it feeling powerful in control. Watching him annihilate the bitch made his wife excited, she masturbated with her fingers in and out of her pussy, rapturous feelings moved in strong waves through her body.

The man pulled his cock out, whacking off the gooey cum spurted out across the woman’s body. The thick stream reached her face splattering over her chest and belly. Susan covered with spittle, blood and cum all mixed on her body. The man turned Susan on her side and grabbing the shredded shorts yanked them off her wrist. The cloth cut her wrist.

“That was a great fuck!” He told his wife with great enthusiasm. “Fucking would have been better if she wasn’t so fucked in the head.”  He cleaned his cock off with the remnants of her panties.

“After I clean the cunt up can I finish her off?” The woman asked her man.

“Sure, baby, you can do that. She doesn’t have to be dead just incapacitated.” The man sat on the floor near the front of the van.

Struggling to grasp what happened to her, Susan’s, mind processed the events. Reliving the events from the moment, he hit her on the jogging track. The events flashed through her mind the pain, the fear, all as fresh as when they happened.

She felt her body as the woman washed her. Cold alcohol burned her cuts and abrasions as the woman cleaned her. After scraping under her fingernails, she sat her on a makeshift stool a large bag of water suspended above her the hose shoved up her ass. The water flowed up her ass cold no wait it wasn’t water the cold had sharp pains of burn with it. Alcohol flowed in her from the bag!

Jumping around her body reacted to the fluid going in her body. Something held her in place, something around her waist. The woman shoved something in her pussy the cold liquid filled her more and more pumped in there as well. Cold and burning her at the same time her twat filled with the alcohol, when the woman pulled the applicator out the fluid flooded out. The nasty discharge spread on the floor.

After sometime, the woman yanked out the hose from her ass, liquefied shit surged out with semen and blood. Spreading in the container there to catch the discharge, Ann watched it thrilled at how much was blood. Ann, released the restraint from round Susan, she fell hard to the floor of the van.

Positioning Susan, on her side, Ann straddled her, grabbing handfuls of hair she began to bash the woman’s head down on the floor. Once, twice, then a third time the sick sound of breaking bone and another squishing sound filled the air. Getting off her she rolled her over, her eyes didn’t move the woman stared at nothing. Placing the stethoscope to her chest Ann listed to the woman’s heart.

“Light up and burn her I want to see if there is any change in her heart rate.” Charles pulled a fat cigar out of the box in the glove compartment. Striking a match, putting it near the stogie puffing until the end was bright red. He jumped down, sticking the hot burning cigar on Susan’s cheek. She made no reaction at all. The heartbeat was constant unchanging Ann smiled.

“Fucked her up royal, lover,” she told her husband. Pulling on his shorts he started the van pulling up to, the gate at the main entrance to the water treatment plant the van came to screeching stop; gravel flew from under the tries. The van door slid open, Susan, fell out of the van on the ground.

They pulled away going to their motel to make love.

“Man it is after 1:00 am, where the fuck is my wife? My God where the fuck is she?” Brad suddenly told his friend. Becoming agitated, Brad began walking around the house. He ran up the stairs to see if she had snuck by him and gone to bed. When she was not there, he began to panic, screaming at the phone.

Garret Sanders told his friend to calm down he would have a patrol car check the jogging track. At 2:00 am, a search organized and police began to walk the areas close to the track. The officers searched all through the night.

At 6:00 am, a work for the wastewater treatment plant made a 911 call reporting a woman’s body at the gate to the plant. An ambulance rushed to scene taking her to the emergency room. Identification took no time soon Susan was in surgery.

The doctor entered the solarium walking straight to Brad let’s talk in the hallway. The three girls looked at their father wondering where their mother was and why they were at the hospital. Brad and Garret walked out in the hall.

“She is lucky I think she is going to recover. She probably will never be as she was before; however, she could make a full recovery. Don’t get me wrong she received brain damage. The good news is she is alert, breathing on her own and stands a good chance of the brain rewiring itself. ” The doctor told them pausing considering what to tell them and how much. “Okay, before surgery, I asked her a few questions, she could blink once for yes and twice for no. That is a good sign. She can’t talk, or rather, she can say words but the ones she wants don't come out, it comes out as babble. Her motor center received the most damaged, the left frontal lobe.”

“Doctor, do you think she could tell us what happened in the future? Maybe, blink to me answers to questions?” The detective asks the doctor.

“Well not yet, I sedated her for now. I think you have to wait for several days before you go stressing her. Raped and beaten badly, left for dead.”

Crying uncontrollably Brad turned from them walking out of the room down toward the restroom. That was when something went off in Garret’s brain, a little guilt sensor, a lack of evidence wouldn’t dissuade his gut. Crocodile tears always kicked his sensor, “Doctor did you get anything from the rape kit?”

“No! Someone cleaned her insides with alcohol, even took the time to scrape under her nails. Her rape probably wasn’t with a man’s penis the tearing was massive the man’s penis would be gigantic.” The doctor turned to walk away then turned back.

“There were several burns on her as well. Two cigarette burns and the other a cigar she suffered a lot.” Garrett formed his theory knew he was right. Confrontation of his friend would have to wait but he would do so and soon.

The phone buzzed several times, at last Ann picked it up, looked at the incoming text message. “Kill the bitch!” She smiled and sent a message back.

“Put another $10,000 in the proper account. If funds received today by 6:00pm have alibi tonight between 11:00 and 12. Destroy phone all contact ended!”

Brad Landers put the phone on the floor of the bathroom, smashing his foot down on the phone. He collected up the pieces and them in a paper towel. Walking out of the bathroom he saw his friend talking to the Doctor still he quickly ducked around a corner finding a garbage shoot he threw the phone down the shoot.

Brad walked back into the solarium, holding a cup of coffee. Garrett looked at Brad with hard cold eyes and Brad knew that Garrett knew what happened. A cold shiver ran up his spine, there was no turning back. At 10:45 that night, Brad looked at his friend. The children were at his sister’s house sleeping by now with a million unanswered questions.

“You think I did this?” The question hung in the air as Garrett looked at him nodding his head, yes.

“Just how could I do that, we were on the phone when this happened?” Brad said emphatically.

“You paid someone, Brad, I know you did!” Garrett looked at him he had passed into full cop mode.

Brad moved next to him and looked him in the eye giving as innocent a look as he could. “I swear to God I have nothing to do with this. What kind of monster would have his wife raped and beaten like that?”

“Look in the mirror buddy that is the monster that did his wife that way.” Garrett moved into an interrogation. “Tell me about the difference of opinion on the family ranch of her parents.”

Brad began to recite the yearlong argument to Garrett. Garret listened intently feeling this was the motive. The doctor walked by the door heading back to ICU she was short in scrubs a small woman.

Entering the ward she signed the sign in sheet, her scrawl was illegible. She moved in one room then to another, the nurses recognized her from the distance as Doctor Norton. An attending neurosurgeon they thought nothing of her checking patients. When she entered Susan Landers room, she closed the blinds. Pulling her top off the small woman walked to the bedside unhooking the leads for the monitors, she put them on her own chest. Had anyone been watching the monitor at the station a flicker on the screen would appear for just a moment?

The woman slapped the patients face several times. Susan’s eyes flickered open she saw the woman’s face, trying to talk spit flew as the woman covered Susan’s mouth with her hand.

“Shhh, now be quiet, no need to get all panicky like that.” She held up a scalpel “I’m going to cut your fucking throat, bitch!” Laughing lightly the woman enjoyed watching Susan’s eyes fill with panic “If I make the cut nice and neat your veins will try to save you and you could last hours! They might even save you. If I make a jagged cut, you will die fucking fast bleed out in less than four minutes. If I cut a vein on each side, two minutes. Nothing they can do!”

Panic filled Susan’s mind she did not know what she could do. The knife descended toward her, she wanted to raise her arms, which had restrains to prevent her hands from striking herself. The knife cut her from one ear all the way round to the other. The blood spurted each time her heart beat. Each time she saw the blood spurt her heart thumped harder and faster.

Ann pulled the leads out of the machine grabbing her top she went through the connecting door to the next room. After 6 seconds of null reading, the alarms went off to alert the nurses of possible problems. The nurses rushed in to the room.

In the adjoining room, Ann put the three layers of scrub tops on. This would slow the blood coming through. She exited the empty room moving quickly from the ICU toward the back exit.

“Code Zero in ICU, Code Zero in ICU!” Sounded over the intercom system, a couple of doctors ran down the hall passing a woman doctor going the other way. They thought it odd that a doctor would be moving away from a Code Zero! The doctors were running to the room to try to save whoever was crashing. When they ran in the sight was horrific the blood spurted up and fell back on the woman covering her body. Her neck cut so badly that it was as deep as her backbone.

“You bastard!” Garrett screamed out as he ran out of the room heading to ICU.

Brad Landers sat in the solarium for a few seconds, and then he stood and walked out. Slowly he made his way toward ICU.

The van drove down the road passed the fast-food place. About a mile out of town, they saw the car on the side of the road. A flat tire sat next to car that sat on its brake drum. The jack lay near the road, the driver had lifted the car up on an incline, and the car fell off the jack. On the spare tire sat a young woman her head in her hands crying. Her tight fitting uniform top was open down to her to belly button her fat tits in plain view. The van pulled in behind the car the man and woman got out. Walking up to the young woman slowly, the couple excited, what good luck!

The young woman lifted her tear-stained eyes in time to see the big fist coming at her. After the blow struck her, she lay sprawled out on the ground.

“Fuck baby this cunt is going to be a great time!” The man told his wife.

The Lakeside Killers will return

Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline lostlolita

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
Re: A Change of Status "Featuring the Lakeside Killers"
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 07:56:07 PM »
Great story! :D

Offline Sam
  • Graduate
  • Merits 35
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 03:00:16 AM »
I really hope you continue this story from where you left it...I love your story and writing...
 ;D

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 03:18:52 PM »
And here it is ... very nice  ;D
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales