Author Topic: 90lbsofdynamite  (Read 16178 times)

Offline Neighbor
  • Senior
  • Merits 97
  • Less is more
90lbsofdynamite
« on: February 21, 2013, 12:59:34 PM »
90lbsofdynamite/Millie - story list
(scroll down, or go to http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=29622.0 )
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:15:28 PM by Neighbor »

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: 90lbsofdynamite
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 09:30:50 PM »
Bump

@ 90lbsofdynamite:  Please post your story links here.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
    • Official website for Millie Dynamite
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:35:34 AM »
Thanks.

Serving MS Walters is the only not listed so far.

Serving MS Walters
Just 90 lbs of Dynamite Big Bada Boom!!

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 05:52:17 PM »

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 02:46:57 PM »
Well here is another new story

Manners 101 Dawn of the Pedo

This is a very graphic offensive story - Warning – this is a snuff story, it involves a pre-pubescent girl who is 10 years old. It contains graphic depictions of a child being raped. If this story is likely to offend you it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading for the purpose of being insulted by the material don’t read it – that is a terrible reason to read a story. If you’re curious but afraid you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it. If you’re reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash – well then maybe it is good therapy for you. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. Consider yourself warned and READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 05:49:26 PM »
First story in a new series

The Kid Killer Tapes - Shelly

WARNING– this is a story of underage sex, it involves a prepubescent girl who is 10 years old. It contains graphic depictions of a child being fucked. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading for the purpose of being insulted by the material do not read it – that is a terrible reason to read a story. If you are curious but afraid, you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it. If you are reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash – well then maybe it is good therapy for you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. This is the first story in a series of stories. Probably this will be the least offensive of the stories. Consider yourself warned and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Kid Killer Tapes - Shelly

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 09:27:22 PM »
Couple of new stories.

First second story in the new PEDO series WARNING– this is a story of forced underage sex, pedophilia, rape and murder, it involves a prepubescent girl who is nine years-old and her twin brother. It contains graphic depictions of children being raped. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading for the purpose of being insulted by the material do not read it – that is a terrible reason to read a story. If you are curious but afraid you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it. If you are reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash – well then maybe it is good therapy for you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. This is the second story in a series of stories all will have the word PEDO in the title. Consider yourself warned and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Sweet Child Cunt – The Pedo Babysits Tess & Tim

Then guy fuckes up a young guy In A Drunken Rage

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 08:20:04 PM »
The Right Nigger Bitch

WARNING– First this story is very personal to me! - This is a story of forced sex, you know violent rape. It involves a young girl under the age of 16. It contains graphic depictions of a rape of a young prostitute. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are reading for the purpose of being insulted by the material do not read it – that is a terrible reason to read a story. If you are curious but afraid, you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it. If you are reading it to post what a terrible person I am for writing this trash – well then maybe it is good therapy for you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. This is the first story in a series of stories. Probably this will be the least offensive of the stories. Consider yourself warned and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Right Nigger Bitch

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 05:17:33 PM »
Another new story!

Dude, Never Again

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 06:16:46 PM »
here goes another try at cuckold story!

The Boss Is Always Right

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
A piss poor attempt at a poem

In my hand I did a thumping

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2015, 12:39:47 PM »
Second story in the Kid Killer Series

The Kid Killer Tapes #2 The Cunt Tammy

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2015, 05:05:51 PM »
Another story for the perverted of heart!

Rape: He Said – She Said

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 05:13:36 PM »
   The Remembrance of the Reluctant Representative

You are traveling through Millie’s Vast Expanse – a land of rape and murder. A place where wrongs are perpetrated with relish and revenge is extracted with primeval ecstasy. The Expanse is as wide as your imagination and as deep as your lust. Filled with adultery, fornication, brutal betrayal and occasionally tender mercies. In one long stretch of the Expanse is a particular place and time where misogynistic bosses use coercion and fear to have their way with their female employees.

He’s an aggressive man who got where he was going with cunning and stealth. He has hunted and trapped his prey in such a shrewd way they become willing participants in their own abuse. He enjoys his female employees as playthings. Taking from them what he wants and giving them what he wishes them to have. Afterward, he abandons them to their ordinary, mundane mind-numbing existence. It’s the 1980’s in America, greed is good, but power is better. We are cruising at 30,000 feet and about to begin our descent into Millie’s Vast Expanse, buckle up it’s going to be a tumultuous journey.

The Remembrance of the Reluctant Representative

Offline 90lbsofdynamite

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 353
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2015, 02:03:14 PM »
Here is my latest story

The Preacher and his Wife by Millie Dynamite

I posted it in extreme because it is! So, the usual warning applies!

WARNING– this is a story of forced sex, rape, and murder. It involves a married couple a minister and his wife. It contains graphic depictions of revenge including rape and torture. If this story is likely to offend you, it is best if you refrain from reading it. If you are curious but afraid, you will be offended, then, I would suggest you not read it – unless you are brave, are you brave? If you are brave, courageous or need to read such awful things to avoid doing them – well then maybe it is good therapy for the likes of you, read on, McDuff, read on. I am very aware this is offensive – this is why it is posted in extreme – because – it is extreme. Consider yourself warned and ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The Preacher and his Wife by Millie Dynamite