Author Topic: Take Me to Another Country  (Read 4263 times)

Offline Cleo

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • I'm a Sophomore
Take Me to Another Country
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:53:06 PM »
Prologue
[/b]

There is a house (almost fortress like) in a far off country where your wildest fantasies can take flight. Some people would think that this house would be every girl's greatest dream come true...it's got everything they could ever want. Tennis courts, state of the art gyms and workout rooms, a movie theater, a spectacular ball room, and a swimming pool that is always at the right temperature and is more like a lagoon with a waterfall running into it. The bedrooms are to die for...or at least that's what the girls are told when they visit. What they don't know is the dark secret this house holds.

Once the girl visits, it's hard for her to leave. It's owned by a rich man who is treated like a king and he searches the entire globe for the most beautiful women there are...and sometimes young girls. It all depends on his 'customers' tastes. Once the girls are brought to the country where the house is, they are lulled into a sense of security...until they get to the house. Once they get to the house, their identities and everything about them are ripped away forever...much like the clothing they are wearing. They don't exist anymore in their communities and are put through 'training' to become the perfect girls for the customers that visit the house.

And there are people that help this man get what he wants. Sometimes they can be lovers scorned...other times it can be parents going through financial strains and see they have no other way to help them make ends meet. And then there are those men that have fantasies of raping their own daughters but aren't allowed to do it where they live for fear of being ostracized and arrested. So they send their daughters to what their daughters think they are going to: a boarding school in another country to understand another culture. A lot of times these girls are kept innocent until their fathers can join them...most of the times shocking them. These girls are locked away in rooms that are outfitted to break them more...rooms made out for what their fathers have always wanted: A little girl that's never grown up and will always be their (and other mens') little girl. At least until they are broken in by the men that pay to have them.

There are movie starlets that come to this house to get away from everything and the men (or even women) who have been stalking them could have their way with them at this house...for the right price. There are even sports stars, dignitaries, princesses...like it was stated above: It's every twisted man's (and sometimes women's) fantasy come true.

In the basement is the training facility, where the girls are shown what is to be expected of them and how they shall act. Their souls are broken and then they are rebuilt to be the perfect slave girl for every man or woman that may want them. Submissive and allowing anyone that pays for them to do whatever they want. There are several 'toys' and 'furniture' to help with this process from racks to chains...sex chairs, twisted beds, sex swings...anything. And then there are the 'accessories'...from clamps to piercing and branding kits. When the girls emerge from the training facility, they are the perfect sex slave, ready and willing to do anything for the person that pays the highest price for them. But then, there are those that don't do what they are told and they have to be sent back to the facility to be 'reeducated'.

On the ground floor can be found the ball room where dances can be held with the girls who will always be scantily clad to entice the men, a theater where movies can be played (sometimes normal movies but most times, erotic movies) and the girls can sit with the men (or women), either in their laps, grinding against them, next to them jerking them off or even on the floor between their thighs getting them off. Sometimes the movies that are filmed of the girl's sex-capades can be played and they could be forced to sit with whoever is 'renting' them for the evening and forced to watch what they were put through.

There is also a gym where where the girls who are athletes can stay in shape, doing gymnastics, lifting weights or anything of the sort. But this gym is far from ordinary. If it strikes the person's fancy, he can take the girl in the gym and strap them to a weight lifting chair with a dildo attached or a rowing machine that will pull her back and forth onto a dildo that will fuck her. If the person pays an extra nominal fee, he can fill the dildo with his sperm and can push a button to make it explode into the woman, insuring her pregnancy with his child which he can then collect when it is born or allow the child to be like their mother...be a sex slave...or if it is a boy be an heir to the man that runs this operation.

There was also a dining room where the customers could sit and dine with the women. There were even some twisted contraptions in here where the customers could seat the women in chairs with dildo attached to them and strap them in, spreading their legs as they were fed and played with. To make it more twisted, there were chairs that looked like high chairs for customers to use that had fantasies of having their girl being a little girl. Of course there were platforms where the girls could kneel down and eat from bowls on the floor if their 'masters' so chose.

There was another room much like the size of the ballroom with beds and tables spread throughout it along with other sexual contraptions where the customers could take the girls they rented for group orgies, sharing them with the other masters. They also held auctions here, where the men could bid on new girls and have contests to see what girls they would use that evening.

Upstairs were the bedrooms. There were normal bedrooms where the girls slept but there were also rooms for the men with fetishes such as the little girl rooms. There were also rooms of varying degrees if the men chose BDSM or anything of the sort. The little girl rooms could be seen to be done with stuffed animals, oversized beds with plush comforters, little tables with tea sets, doll houses and other toys. The stuffed animals could be seen to be filled with other things such as an oversized teddy bear with a dildo where the girl could sit on it's lap and ride it up and down as the customer filmed her. There could also be rocking chairs or horses that were doubled so two girls could be strapped to the waists as the rocking chair or horse tilted back and forth, pumping them both.

The BDSM rooms could be fitted with cages, whips, pleather sheeted beds...anything for the master to use to fuck his slave with.

Yes, this house was indeed every girl's nightmare and every customer's dream place.
"I'm just your regular gal...well...with some...UNUSUAL likes..." ^_^

Offline Cleo

• Graduate
  • Merits 15
  • I'm a Sophomore
Re: Take Me to Another Country
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 10:49:25 PM »
Chapter One
[/b]

It was here that Christina that she was being sent to school at. When her father had mentioned something about an overseas program being interested in her for her scholarly achievements on top of her excellments in cheerleading, gymnastics, acting with the theater group among other things, Christina thought it was seventh heaven. She had always wanted to go overseas after seeing many movies based in different countries. So of course she jumped at the chance. Earlier that morning, she boarded the plane and now it was later evening. It was humid to say the least so Christina had changed into a tank top and shorts and had grabbed her luggage.

Seeing a limo pull up to the entrance of the airport, she frowned as she saw the driver got out holding a sign with her name. That couldn't be right...why would they send a limo for her? Shrugging and smiling at the driver, she told him who she was, not seeing how he hungrily took her figure in. Yes...he couldn't wait to have his turn with her. Holding the door open, he let her slide in then slid into the driver's side, leaving her luggage on the curb. Peeling off into traffic, he saw she didn't see him not put her luggage in the trunk and smiled as he tapped the wheel. Looking through the windowed partition separating where she was sitting from where he was, he pushed a button and waited the gas to emit into the backseat. Hearing a dull thud, he grinned darkly as he knew she had passed out.

========================================================================

Waking up after what felt like hours, Christina furrowed her eyebrows and looked around groggily as she came to. Taking in her surroundings, she realized that she was strapped to a bed with black sheets. Looking around and struggling with the cuffs holding her down, she looked up to see a man with long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail step into the room and smile at her. "Good, I'm glad to see you awake. This is very good to see that the gas didn't have any lasting effects on you...." Picking up a clipboard from the bed, he flipped through some pages "Christina." Looking at her, he smiled "That's a very nice name...Christina."

Setting the clipboard back down, he smiled and sat on the bed next to her "I want to welcome you to the Mansion of Heavenly Desires." Seeing her look he smiled "Yes...one of those desires is indeed...you..." Folding his hands in his lap he grinned "Well, you and the other ladies that stay here that is. If you can realize what I mean, yes, this is what you American would call a...whorehouse. But it is much classier and it has so much more to offer. We have a lot of amenities to offer our customers and they will not have to worry about the law being after them. You see, Christina, I enlist the 'help' of several beautiful young ladies such as yourself to satisfy my customers desires. And trust me...they have many..." Smiling, he rested a hand on one of her clothes breasts "...desires..."

Giving her breast a squeeze, he stood then smiled as he loosened his tie and took off his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly and letting Christina take in his muscular physique. "I always get the chance to 'test' our new girls and talked to some of our men...especially the man that had the idea to bring you here and we have a facility in the basement where we put most of our new girls through their paces and break their spirits only to rebuild them into the perfect slaves...but I was told that that wouldn't be needed with you...you're a natural submissive. Which is a very good thing...it means it speeds up the process and we get to put you out on the auction floor faster." Smiling again, he unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper to pull his pants off to show he was wearing no underwear at all as a very straight, very muscular cock burst out. Stroking it, he smiled "Little Carlos here will indeed be happy to make your acquaintance I think."

Looking at a camera situated at the foot of the bed then on either side of her, he grabbed a remote and moved the cameras so they could take her in at all angles and smiled "Every new girl we get is recorded so our customers can see what they look like before they're broken. Laying on the bed, he smiled and grabbed her chin and moved it so she was looking at another camera positioned above her "Smile for the camera Christina....it loves you...you are indeed beautfiul and who knows, after everything is over we might be able to take this movie to the theater downstairs and have our own viewing. But I know our camera guy will want to piece it together first. Smiling at her, he leaned over and looked down at her, licking her chin before thrusting his tongue into her mouth and kissing her deeply "Mmmm...you taste like Strawberries darling...I can't wait to taste other parts of you.

Smiling and leaning over her body he grabbed a pair of scissors from the table beside the bed and crawled in between her legs "Let's free you of these burdensome clothes so we can have some fun, shall we?" Smiling, he started cut the straps of her tanktop apart then cut the tanktop up the sides, making the process slow and agonizing as he continued to slice it off before peeling the remains from her body and smiled at the Hello Kitty satin bra she was wearing. Smiling and setting the scissors to the side, he grinned and massage her ample chest through the bra "Awww, so cute...you know, this is why you were sent here...because someone has a little girl fetish and was hoping to have a chance at making you his little girl...I can see why....we might have to rethink your name Christina to fit your new persona...something along the lines of...Krissie? Yes...I like that very much, don't you Krissie?"

As he was talking, he continued to massage her breasts through the fabric and smiled feeling her nipples get harder, not really expecting an answer from her. Smiling a little, he picked the scissors up again and cut her bra straps apart then the sides of the bra and peeled them front away "You see Krissie...why I'm cutting your clothes off slowly...it gives you some semblance that you won't be wearing clothing like this anymore...you try to and we will simply cut them off of you. From now on you will wear what we give you each day to wear but most days quite frankly, you'll probably run around nude." Chuckling he leaned down and licked her left breast, taking her nipple into his mouth till it was hard as a rock then repeated it with her right breast before taking in the size and frowning slightly "Hmm...we might have to give you milk injections to make your breasts more...supple. Our customers tend to like our girls with a chest they can suck on. And I know a lot of them will enjoy sucking the milk from your nipples." Smiling, he leaned back down and sucked her breasts into his mouth, licking and sucking her nipples in turn.  Making a slurping noise as he pulled away, he heard her panting then smiled a little at her "Most of our customers like it when our girls run around nude...it gives them an idea of who to bid on next."

Rising up and sliding down so he was at the foot of the bed but still between her thighs, he cut a whole in the crotch of her shorts then reached through the hole and rubbed her pussy through the fabric of her underwear. "I'm betting that these are Hello Kitty panties to match your bra aren't they?" Chuckling he watched her glare up at him then held up his hand as if he expected her to protest "No no no...no need to say anything...let's just slice these shorts off and get these panties down...I'm betting you're ready to have some fun, aren't you? But first, if you're slightly hairy we might have to shave you...sorry that's procedure. I like my girls bald down there and with the formula we have you won't ever have to shave again...won't that be marvelous?"

Smiling he patted her clothed pussy then picked up the scissors and sliced the shorts up the sides then down through the zipper and the crotch area then pulled the two pieces off of her. Seeing the cute pink Hello Kitty satin panties, he reach down underneath the panties and rubbed her pussy lips "I knew it...perfect for you...and you're slightly hairy...but that's okay, we'll remedy that issue quickly, don't you worry." Grinning, he sliced through the sides of the panties then pulled the two pieces off leaving her totally vulnerable and nude.

Moving to lay beside her so the cameras could take in her entire nude body for the first time, he propped himself up on his arm as he ran his fingers over her pussy lips as she gnawed on her lip fighting not to be turned on by this entire thing. "You are very pretty Krissie, you know that right?" Smiling a little, he quickly inserted a finger into her making her gasp out before he started pumping his finger in and out of her "Is this your first time being fingered by a man? Don't worry, you'll get used to it...we have lots of customers here with...wandering hands." Adding a second finger, he continued pumping them in and out of her before pulling them out "All right, enough of that...let's get you shaved so we can have our fun."

Reaching over to the table again, he picked up the electric shaver and some shaving gel. Rubbing the shaving gel into her pussy, she cried out feeling a sharp tingling sensation as he smiled and petted her breast "Relax dear...it's just burning off the area which causes the hair to grow down there...this way it'll never grow there again." Hearing her sobbing out, he reached up and stroked her hair then smiled as 2 minutes passed and reached down with the shaver and started shaving her pubic hair. In a few seconds, he finished and cleaned it all off with a warm moist towel then smiled snapping a couple pictures with a digital camera and showed it to her "There you go...aren't you much prettier now without all that ugly pubic hair?"

Laughing, he set the gel, the shaver and the camera on the table then crawled down between her thighs again and rubbed her pussy "Now...to get you turned on...and I'm hoping to taste some more of those strawberries..." Smiling, he leaned down and started kissing her pussy lips as she whimpered then gasped out as she felt him sliding his tongue along them before laying down on his stomach and sucking them into his mouth and thrusting his tongue into her pussy. After a couple minutes of this, he smiled and raised an eyebrow and slid up her chest, turning so he was straddling her chest then rubbed his cock along her lips "I think you need to return the favor and suck me off as I give you some loving."

Not giving her a chance to protest, he thrust into her mouth then started thrusting back and forth before making her deep throat and staying there. Moaning out, he closed his eyes feeling her throat tighten around him "Yes, that's right...you know how to do that instinctively don't you?" Smiling a little, he bent back down in the 69 position and started licking and sucking on her clit as he thrust in and out of her mouth and he felt her sucking on his cock as she drew in deep breaths, trying to get oxygen into her lungs. Smiling and sitting up again, he pulled out briefly and looked down at her, cupping her chin "You know what, I'll strike you a deal...you cum first and I'll take your ass and be gentle...I cum first and I'll take your pussy and take my time with it being sure to cum in it..." Smiling he crouched back down and thrust into her mouth "And dear? I'll be sure you cum first...I'm that much of an expert on doing this..."

Laughing, he plunged in and out of her mouth repeatedly as he clamped his mouth down on her clit and sucked on it, flicking it with his tongue. "Mmm...you do taste like strawberries..." Laughing, he lowered his hands to her pussy and started playing with her clit as he continued to plunge his tongue in and out of her pussy. Hearing her moan and writhe underneath her, he smiled and continued his ministrations as he moaned as his dick became harder and thicker in her mouth. Gasping out, she thrust her hips up and screamed out, orgasming for him, clutching her hands into fists as he chuckled and lapped the juices up. Smiling and straddling her chest as he got onto his knees, he turned around and looked down at her, putting his face right against hers "I was hoping that would happen. I was hoping to save the best for last which is your sweet cherry..."

Chuckling, he watched as she lay limply on the bed and knew she was too weak to fight as he undid her bindings then turned her over and shoved a finger into her ass causing her to shriek out. Stretching her lightly, he smiled again as he plunged another finger into her ass "Don't worry sweetie...I'm stretching you so it won't hurt as much..." Laughing, he continued to plunge his fingers in and out of her as she started to struggle then slapped her ass "Lay still and let me do the work...you don't want it to hurt...too much...do you?" Sobbing and burying her eyes into the pillow, he smiled and plunged another finger into her and chuckled "That's right darling....squeeze them, the men like to feel a tight ass squeezing their cocks.

Abruptly he pulled his fingers out then picked her up fireman style and smiled carrying her over to a throne like chair and sat down with her in his lap "I want to make sure the camera can pick up your sweet lithe figure and the expression on your face as I force my cock into you." Laughing at her expression, he spread her legs into a split, resting them both on an arm of the chair then slowly lowered her onto his cock as she cried out in pain at the intrusion. Sobbing out and biting her lip as his cock slowly entered her ass, he smiled and continued pushing her down onto it "Don't worry sweetie, there's more there to fill you up...don't want you to go cock-hungry..."

Finally forcing her down all the way, he smiled as she sat on the base of his cock with it fully in her ass as he reached around and played with her pussy "Now...I'll just let you sit there for a few seconds and get used to it...then the fun will really begin..."

Letting her rest there and feeling her ass pulsate around his cock, he moaned into her ear and lifted her chin so the camera could take in her face as he nipped on her ear "You are definitely my new favorite sweetie...and my favorites get to sleep with me for the first few nights so they can get used to having a man inside them at all times...won't that be fun? And I think I'll keep you by my side while I have meetings and the such for whenever I need a mouth to fuck..." Smiling, he grabbed her hips and lifted her up and down a few times making her moan out as he sucked on her neck gently.

Turning her slowly so she faced him, he smiled at her and rested his forehead against hers looking into her eyes "Let's give them a show shall we? Show them that you REALLY love being here..." Seeing her incredulous look he narrowed his eyes as he whispered "Ride me, wrap your arms around me and kiss me, tell the camera that you love your new master and you want to stay here...have my children...or I will go kidnap your little sister and make you watch me rape her. You wouldn't want that to happen would you?"

Sobbing out, she looked down as she felt him drop her fully onto his cock and waited then looked at him as he smiled as she slowly wrapped her arms around him and started raising herself up and down on him as she forced a smile on her face and rested her head on his chest and put her acting to the test "I...I love it here...I want to stay here...with my new master...I want to have his children..." Smiling at the camera, she then started bouncing up and down on him faster before kissing him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

Intertwining his tongue with hers, he rested his hands on her ass and smiled into the kiss as he closed his eyes. Ah yes...this was the life...breaking a new slave girl and having her do what he wanted in order to protect her family. Groaning into the kiss, he pulled away and smiled at her as he shoved her down fully onto his cock, exploding in her ass, his cum flooding it "How does that feel princess? That feel good?" Laughing and keeping her there, he wrapped his arms around her and smiled "Why don't you be a good girl and milk my cock...make it hard for Round 3....I want that cherry and I want it tonight..."

Looking at him in despair, she felt her muscles milking him as he smiled and sucked on her breasts "I can't wait to get those milk injections in you...in fact...let's do those modifications right now." Widening her eyes as he reached into a table beside the chair and grabbed a needle, filling it with a milky white substance. "This will only hurt for a few seconds sweetie...then afterwards you'll have magnificent boobs that any man will want to suck and pinch and want that milk inside them..." Laughing, he plunged the needle into first one breast then the other, injecting her with the substance as she screamed out, her ass squeezing his cock like a vise as he moaned out "Oh yeah baby...squeeze me..."

Chuckling and throwing the needle away, he pulled her off his cock and smiled at her "Time for Round 3....but first I think you better clean me off...we don't want your cunny all shitty do we?" Laughing he made her kneel and raised his cock to her face "Go ahead...touch it...massage it..." Watching her caress him, he moaned out then nodded "Suck it into that pretty mouth and lick it...I want some nice pictures to send to your daddy...Lick it like a lollipop..."

Watching her follow his orders, he took the digital camera and smiled snapping some pictures of her as she cleaned his cock. Grinning at his accomplishment thus far, he pulled her up and guided her back to the bed, laying her on it and smiling "I don't think I have to tie you this time..." Climbing between her thighs, he rubbed his cock against her pussy as she whimpered gritting her teeth and looking away.

"Ah ah ah...I want you looking at me as I pop your cherry...I want to see how you react when you realize your innocence is gone..."

Looking up at him, she whimpered as she felt him slowly slide into her and cried out as she felt him force himself through her barrier "There we go...not so innocent anymore are you? Every girl has to become a woman sometime..." Smiling he continued pumping her as she bit her lip blushing and moaning as he felt her cunt squeezing him "Oh yes baby...squeeze me...you know what to do...every natural little slut does..." Continuing to pump into her, he smiled and raised an eyebrow deciding to make it a little more interesting. "Let's go deeper baby...I'll show you how...wrap your legs around my hips and your arms around my shoulders...welcome me into your cunny..."

Whimpering and doing what he said, what the camera would pick up would be a girl hugging her kidnapper almost like a lover would. Moaning out she gasped as he went deeper into her "Ah...that's the stuff isn't it Princess? Don't you like how it goes deeper...doesn't it feel good?" Smiling he kissed her deeply as he continued plunging in and out of her for a few minutes more. Moaning out loudly, he sucked on her neck before groaning and cumming inside of her.

Smiling and looking down at her, he waggled his eyebrows at her "Let's rest for a few minutes with me inside you sugar....we don't want my cum sliding out of your too soon..." Moving so they were both on their sides so the camera could pick up her body still impaled on his cock, he grinned and ran his hands up and down her body "So..let's talk while we wait for my cock to get hard again. Then you can utilize all the 'private tutoring' you received tonight and show me what you learned. Tell me what you did before you became my slut..."

Looking into his eyes, she shook her head wanting to remain defiant but was clearly scared for her sister as she responded "I...I was a student at the theater school...I also was a cheerleader, gymnast, dancer and studied martial arts..."

Smiling at her, he nodded "And now you're a very gorgeous little slave...you should be honored to be with me." Massaging her breasts, he smiled as he realized that they had gotten semi-larger "And these are forming very nicely...something tells me that when you fuck me with your pussy again I'll be able to suck milk from them..." Laughing at her expression of hatred, he raised an eyebrow "So...what was your family like?"

Looking away, she bit her lip "My mom passed away when I was five and dad raised my sister and me by himself."

Smiling and nodding, he looked into her eyes "And your sister is 13 now?" Nodding she looked at him as he grinned "You be a good slave...do everything I say and nothing will happen to her...think of her safety..." Seeing her look away, he smiled and pulled her off his cock as it hardened and lowered her to the floor next to the bed "Time to show me everything you learned tonight sweetie...start with sucking my cock...don't make me cum...when you feel yourself get wet, get on your knees and finger your ass hole and beg me to fuck it. Then afterwards, you will clean my cock and then slide onto it and ride it while embracing me like a lover...do you understand?"

Nodding, she bit her lip then took his cock and caressed it gently, before licking it up and down and taking it in his mouth. Feeling him entwining her hair in his fingers, he moaned out "Oh yes...that's right my little slut...just like that...all the way to the base and back." Feeling him thrust his hips up she gasped out as he shoved to the back of her throat then moaned out as he pulled back. As she felt herself getting wet, she pulled away then got on her hands and knees and thrust 2 fingers into her ass and wiggled her hips.

Looking over her shoulder, she bit her lip "Please...sir...please...fuck my ass...I need you to fuck my ass..."

Chuckling, he nodded "There are appropriate times to call me sir and Master...but right now call me Daddy. In all respects of the word, while you're here with me, getting the training you need, I am your father and I want you to call me Daddy..."

Whimpering out, she looked back up at him as she pumped her fingers in and out of her ass more "Please D...Daddy...please fuck my ass...I need you there...I need you to fill it..."

Smiling, he stood up and nodded "All you need to do was ask Krissie..." Kneeling behind her, he leaned over her back, pinning her hands at her sides "Brace yourself Princess and smile at the camera..."

Biting her lip as she felt him line up behind her ass, she looked at the camera and smiled as she moaned out feeling him plunge into her ass, pumping in and out of it before stopping and standing with her still impaled on his cock and carrying her back to the chair, sitting down and spreading her legs so the camera could pick up her pussy as he smiled "Keep looking at the camera Krissie...would you like me to rub your cunny to make it feel better?"

Knowing better than to say no, she looked at the camera "Yes Daddy...please...please rub my cunny...please..."

Smiling, he nodded and wrapped his arms around her hips "If I do that, I want you to ride me, use your ass muscles and squeeze me..." Biting her lip, she raised her hips up and down and looked away as she squeezed him, feeling him flick her clit "How does that feel baby...does that feel good?" Hearing her moan he smiled "I'll take that as a yes...go faster...I want you to cum with me..."

Feeling her pick up the pace he moaned out as he played with her clit then groaned out as he came in her ass once again just as she cried out cumming for him. Leaning back in the chair, he smiled and licked her neck "I know you enjoyed that sweetie....so let's rest a few minutes...you still need to get used to a man in your ass..."

Deciding the time limit for the rest, he smiled as he pulled her off his cock "Is there something you want to do for me darling?"

Kneeling down, she looked up at him then sighed taking his cock in her mouth and cleaned it gently as it twitched in her mouth getting harder "Mmmm...that's right baby..perfect..."

As it got harder, he smiled and raised an eyebrow as she slowly rose and looked at him "Do you want me to fuck you Daddy?"

Smiling, he nodded "Sure sweetie...I know what a cock hungry little whore you are...Climb on and ride it like a carousel horse baby..."

Watching her spread her pussy lips, he adjusted the cameras via remote so they closed in on the chair as she slowly slid onto him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him deeply as her pussy hugged him tightly. Sinking onto him deeper still, she slowly started to ride him as he smiled at her and rubbed her breasts "How do your breasts feel baby? Full...do you need Daddy to suck on them?"

Nodding she looked at him "Yes Daddy...please suck on them.."

Clamping his mouth onto one he moaned out as her pussy clamped down onto his cock and smiled, sucking hard on her nipple. Licking and tweaking it with his tongue he drew some milk and started drinking from it "Mmm baby...your milk is so yummy...." Spreading some onto his finger he smeared some on her lips and grinned at her as he ordered her to lick it off. Watching her do so, he continued drinking her milk then moaned out as her pussy gripped him tightly as she rode him faster and faster "Baby...do you want to cum with Daddy? I can show you another way to cum..."

Watching her nod, he smiled and plunged a finger into her ass and wiggled it around causing her to scream out in pain "That's right baby...just continue to fuck me and I'll make you cum..." Continuing to finger her ass he moaned out as he sucked on her breast "I'm close baby..." Moaning louder, he closed his eyes and groaned out as she tossed her head back and cried out cumming just as he did, squeezing his cock harder.

Whimpering as she slid down onto him and rested her head on his chest, she saw him smile and pat her ass "You did good baby...but it's late and we really should get some sleep...you've got a big day tomorrow." Lifting her up on his cock, he carried her still impaled on his cock and lay on the bed with her facing him. Smiling he picked up a belt with a butt plug "Look what Daddy got for his precious little girl...and it has Hello Kitty on it...isn't it cute?" Chuckling he wrapped his arms around her and forced the plug into her ass and wrapped the belt around her, buckling it at her hips and locking it so she couldn't get it off "We have to keep your ass in shape baby...your pussy will be full tonight with me. You'll have to get used to sleeping with a man like this...any big girl does. Wrapping her arms around him, he fastened the cuffs on her wrists together and grinned "You'll also have to get used to holding a real man like a lover."

Thrusting his hips back and forth and grinding against her teasingly he smiled as he turned out the light and kissed her deeply "Tomorrow when we wake up, you will utilize everything you learned tonight...you know what they say, practice makes perfect. The afterward we will take a bath together and watch the movie you made for everyone....won't that be fun? You'll also get a tour of the mansion fully and see all the amenities that we have to offer. I know you'll be excited for tomorrow...but try to get some sleep baby...you don't want to be too tired."

Laughing, he nestled his head into her breasts and held her that way as he drifted into sleep while she fell into a troubled sleep.
"I'm just your regular gal...well...with some...UNUSUAL likes..." ^_^

gscmar64
Re: Take Me to Another Country
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 03:40:29 PM »
Incendiary hot also begs to be continue