Author Topic: Are you Damned  (Read 5321 times)

Offline LittleTexasWitch

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
Lose yourself......let the beast come out and play!

weichu
Re: Are you Damned
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »
Are You Damned?

Sex With Nuns

Whether as a punishment or as a reward, the fates have decreed that you will spend eternity having sex with nuns. Better be careful though, they are 'Brides of Christ', and if he catches you at it he'll pull out your pubic hair.

Offline ginger32

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2013, 10:42:21 PM »
Stated i was atheist lol

Risika
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 03:09:03 AM »
Heaven

Pure as the driven snow, you are waiting until the afterlife for your reward. Maybe you have had to repress some urges, screw down some feelings, squash some temptations and sometimes stop yourself from having fun. Don't worry. It's probably been worth it.

Offline lee265

• Undergrad
  • Merits 5
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2013, 01:49:58 PM »
Igot sex with nuns.

Offline The Rt Hon. The Lord Ox

• Undergrad
  • Merits 144
  • Go ahead and struggle, it only makes me harder.
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 02:25:28 PM »
OMG a Father Ted reference. Wonder how many of us Stateside even caught that one...

Atheism.
Go ahead and struggle, it only makes me harder.

Offline Brek

• Graduate
  • Merits 40
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 02:33:43 PM »
Atheism, which actually sort of offends me. Responding rationally or non-religiously to these questions doesn't mean you're atheistic, it means you're not Christian. You could easily be agnostic, neo-Pagan or Wiccan, Hindu, liberal Muslim, Sikh, Jain, or (as I am) Buddhist.

Offline SweetSub

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2016, 10:36:21 PM »
"Sex With Nuns

Whether as a punishment or as a reward, the fates have decreed that you will spend eternity having sex with nuns. Better be careful though, they are 'Brides of Christ', and if he catches you at it he'll pull out your pubic hair."

Sounds like about the right place on the scale.

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »
Sex with Nuns too.  Mostly because they can't run away with those long habits on.

Offline Kame
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2019, 06:11:49 PM »
I got Sex With Nuns.  Sounds okay.  Better than the burning in hellfire I keep thinking I'll get.  But... does that mean I have to turn lesbian?  Can't I have sex with priests instead?

carhamgrater
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2019, 06:38:32 PM »
a
Atheism

You can laugh at the silly superstitions of the religious, safe in the knowledge that we are only dust and lies. All that will be left of you after you die is a slow decay and some fading memories in the minds of your friends. Hope you're enjoying your life at the moment- there's nothing better to come.

Offline Tabbykins

• Sophomore
  • Merits 4
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2019, 09:00:50 PM »
Sex With Nuns

Whether as a punishment or as a reward, the fates have decreed that you will spend eternity having sex with nuns. Better be careful though, they are 'Brides of Christ', and if he catches you at it he'll pull out your pubic hair.
"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown. Ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered. But stupid is forever." - Aristophanes

Offline Dahlia Black

• Sophomore
  • Merits 17
  • Your slutty goth girlfriend 🖤
    • My Instagram!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2021, 11:59:40 PM »
Sex With Nuns

Offline Boredomstruck

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
  • Work hard, party harder! Is that why I'm so drunk?
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2021, 11:18:40 AM »
Sex With Nuns

Offline Kame
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2022, 03:37:16 PM »
Atheist.  Damn.