Author Topic: Most vanilla turn-on?  (Read 9186 times)

Jed
Re: Most vanilla turn-on?
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 10:36:12 PM »
A bit embarassing this, but I get really turned on by intelligence and by being humiliated,  so when a man outthinks me or corrects my spelling or grammar, that really turns me on.  :] though I don't know, is this vanilla? Or just plain weird?

I have 3 college degrees.  BS, MS, MS

Chloe
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 10:45:12 PM »
A bit embarassing this, but I get really turned on by intelligence and by being humiliated,  so when a man outthinks me or corrects my spelling or grammar, that really turns me on.  :] though I don't know, is this vanilla? Or just plain weird?

I have 3 college degrees.  BS, MS, MS

Sigh, mmmmmmmmm

Offline zokah

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 92
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2013, 12:24:51 AM »

As there are 2 different spellings of the word "embarassing" does that count as turning you on?  >:D

embarassing
or
embarrassing
If you choose to put your penis into a hornets nest be prepared to accept the consequences
We are legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget

Chloe
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2013, 01:03:00 AM »

As there are 2 different spellings of the word "embarassing" does that count as turning you on?  >:D

embarassing
or
embarrassing

Pant, pant..

Offline loverquest

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 80
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2013, 11:01:34 AM »

hm.
 i just realized that i never did answer this question.
although if in the right mood- everything can be a turn on...
 really my MOST VANILLA- assuming you want an answer
besides "a hard cock" because really that is HIGH on my list,
 would have to be a solid, deep voice.
 not quite like Barry White-
 but a low tenor or any bass growl-
a firm "LQ, cum for me" in my ear would just about.....
okay...
umm....
yeah, that'd do it.
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=21872.0  a link to my thread- Please leave some of your thoughts, comments, questions, and/or suggestions.
i am ".....a little kink, that's willing to learn."

Concubine of The Howling Wolves

Offline Plaything
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 776
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2013, 11:14:28 AM »
Yeah, I'm in agreement with you LQ, think that would do it for me too . . .lol

Offline loverquest

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 80
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2013, 08:43:28 PM »
ya know... the really --embarrassing thing is  :] :] in just re-reading what i wrote... i can feel the twinges all over again  :] :]
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=21872.0  a link to my thread- Please leave some of your thoughts, comments, questions, and/or suggestions.
i am ".....a little kink, that's willing to learn."

Concubine of The Howling Wolves

Offline The Artist Formerly Known as Isis

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2013, 09:06:23 AM »
Hmmm the issue is that vanilla and everyday things can be part of a bigger kink with far less vanilla intentions, but things I can indulge in in public or in polite society? I would say suits a well tailored suit, fitted over broad shoulders, cuff links just peeping out, shoes shined and spotless and a neat and simple tie  :emot_thedrool.gif: Also the smell of clean man. That nice scent of a freshly showered man. Yum!

Morning on the tube for me is often a stimulating experience!  >:D
I hear his breath on my neck before I feel him press against me holding my hands at my side. "Don't scream you little slut" he growls.

Offline WannabeRapist
  • Senior
  • Merits 12
    • My Blog - "Rape"
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2013, 01:09:49 PM »

One morning on a crowded train, after about 10 minutes of a girl accidentally brushing her bare back against my shoulder (it was warm day and she was wearing a strapless top), I had a raging hard-on. Went not being in a horny mood at all to full-on cock-on-legs mode without even meaning to. Delicious  >:D

Offline kira

• Reporter
  • Graduate
  • Merits 108
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2013, 11:13:23 PM »
A hot guy in jeans, no shirt, tan leather work gloves chopping wood with axe...ssoo hot

Offline The Artist Formerly Known as Isis

• Sophomore
  • Merits 3
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2013, 02:50:25 PM »

One morning on a crowded train, after about 10 minutes of a girl accidentally brushing her bare back against my shoulder (it was warm day and she was wearing a strapless top), I had a raging hard-on. Went not being in a horny mood at all to full-on cock-on-legs mode without even meaning to. Delicious  >:D

I love that! I would be lying if I said i had never been that girl. I have on occasion purposely allowed the train to shunt me around so I kept rubbing against someone. I of course pretended it wasn't intentional- but it was.  >:D
I hear his breath on my neck before I feel him press against me holding my hands at my side. "Don't scream you little slut" he growls.

Offline Res

• Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 01:29:22 PM »
Most vanilla turn on... Getting my back massaged! Turns me on and feels so good to the point that it'll bring me to orgasm!  :o

Offline Genophan

• Undergrad
  • Merits 16
  • Obscurum Per Lux Lucis
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 11:40:51 PM »
Most vanilla turn on... Getting my back massaged! Turns me on and feels so good to the point that it'll bring me to orgasm!  :o

Hard to disagree with that one.  I enjoy being on the recieving end of a sensual oiled massage and a skilled pair of hands ....shoulders, spine, backs of my legs...its all pretty delicious.

Have a thing for some accents as well.  In some instances I can get turned on just hearing someone speak

Smell is arguably the most emotionally evocative of all senses. It processes closest to the amydala in the brain, the emotional control center. It's also the most intimate...with the rest of the senses, stimulus hit a sensor, and is converted into an electrical impulse that travels through the nervous system to the brain. What we smell, on the other hand, is only those tiny particles of something that travel inside us, up our nose, and physically touch our brain.

Having seen this post I thought I might mention that when I am filling the tank of my car up at the Petrol Station I find myself actually getting aroused from the smell of the petrol
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 12:05:38 AM by Genophan »

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2013, 03:48:15 AM »

Have a thing for some accents as well.  In some instances I can get turned on just hearing someone speak

I've certainly driven some women wild with my accent - which is not broad Australian, but ... I suppose more classic newsreader or something.  I worked on radio for a while ... so maybe it's not just the accent but the whole effect of the voice.   I've also found my Sean Connery impersonation can be useful   ;)

I like the sound of some women's voices ... in an erotic sense.    Hell, I enjoy the sound of some men's voices (just not so erotic, but still enjoyable).   It's a combination of the accent and the timbre of their voice.

Smell is arguably the most emotionally evocative of all senses. It processes closest to the amydala in the brain, the emotional control center. It's also the most intimate...with the rest of the senses, stimulus hit a sensor, and is converted into an electrical impulse that travels through the nervous system to the brain. What we smell, on the other hand, is only those tiny particles of something that travel inside us, up our nose, and physically touch our brain.

Having seen this post I thought I might mention that when I am filling the tank of my car up at the Petrol Station I find myself actually getting aroused from the smell of the petrol

Not petrol ... but some things, yes.   One obvious thing would be an aroused woman.  Not all of them ... but some of them, definitely.  Just delicious.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 03:51:42 AM by Nero »
Innocence passed me by

Offline CuriousMe

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
@chloe I'm with you on the intelligence, nothing like a good intellectual sparring match. Add in tall with broad shoulders, dark hair (or salt & pepper), and a deep voice and I'm in lust.