Author Topic: Pee on her after your fun  (Read 15227 times)

Offline Slave_Siobhan

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
Re: Pee on her after your fun
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 07:50:30 AM »
Being peed on in general does nothing for me admittedly.. In fact I find it quite revolting. Despite that though, the humiliation of being peed on after before 'used' really gets to me sometime.. Yum.

Offline Othermenswives

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »
Instead of peeing on her, peeing IN her is the way I would go.
After a nice, hard ass fuck and orgasm deep in her bowels. Laying behind her, she is still whimpering from being sodomized and having your half erect cock still inside her. You let your pee flow, filling her guts with warm piss. She breaks down crying in total humiliation from being used as first, a cum dump and now a toilet.
A wedding ring tells other men she is unavailable.
It tells me, she is next.

Offline strangefruit

• Freshman
  • Merits 24
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 11:05:36 PM »
It's not typically part of my rape fantasies--it seems almost too gratuitous after the rape. But it is a huge part of my submission fantasies and something I'm dying to try in real life. (So far, my husband has had no interest.)

Kneeling and accepting a man's pee--all over your body and in your mouth--just seems so exquisitely slavelike to me and so so fucking hot. . .

Offline Commonwatch

• Freshman
  • Merits 5
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2014, 07:51:26 PM »
Actually I like the idea of using one of her holes to pee into. Preferably with her being forced to deep throat and catching her completely by surprise by a long steady stream of hot stagnant yellow piss. Or maybe you could piss on the floor and rub her face in it and make her lick it up. And then theirs my personal favorite, dunking her head into a filthy unclean toilet of a rundown public restroom and making her drink. Have her lick the piss stained toilet seat and swallow several mouthfuls of unflushed stale toilet water. Now that's a good slut.
I'm a smartass. It's actually one of my better qualities.

AngelPie
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 03:43:06 AM »
There's a part of the degredation of this kind of thing that speaks o the deepest most deprived areas of my mind. The way I see it, if your a victim if rape, being marked by the attacker in that fashion simply acts a final humiliating touch. In fantasy and stories it's a definite feature from time to time. As a sub, in fantasy and real life I think it's a turn on and act of ownership for the dom. I would draw the line as pee and spit, not really into anything more than that. I love being spat on during a rough fem/dom session or just during a hard love making session as well.

In real life, as far as urination goes, It's happened once from another girl, though it was in a shower so it wasn't messy or anything like that.

Offline amber_married

• Freshman
  • Merits 12
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2014, 11:06:25 AM »
Can't say it's something I have done often, but it has been done to me. It is one of the most degrading things I have ever experienced.
Been away from site for a while, but happy to be back.

Offline Home Invader

• Senior
  • Merits 30
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2014, 02:12:10 PM »
How about number 2 instead of number 1?  I'm not trying to hijack the thread or anything, but this reminds me of a fiction book I read some years ago.  The rapist would rape his victims in the missionary position, then when he was finished, he'd take a dump on their stomach.  The police detective investigating called him 'stinky pants'.  They attributed the behavior to a rare condition where coital stimulus loosened his bowel.

Offline collared_slave
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2014, 10:35:16 PM »
I've been peed on once before when I roleplayed in the woods, it was the one act that made me cry...

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2014, 05:07:26 PM »
haha - can't believe my old thread (under my former username) is alive again :)  In any case, I have a serious golden shower fetish...I find it soooo freaking hot personally!!!

Offline deviant
  • Sophomore
  • Merits 6
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 08:09:20 AM »
I have to admit I have a fondness or fetish of females pleading to pee while bound or helpless, then wetting themselves uncontrollably  Anyone ever noticed that Japanese films use pee scenes quite frequently but will pixel out pussy shots?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 109
  • Professor of Consensual & Sensual Erotica 101
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »
Japanese pixel out a lot of stuff, lol I'll Google like blow job and the cock will be pixeled out. ;-)
"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

"IT IS THE TALE, NOT HE WHO TELLS IT"
- Unknown

Offline EvilTodd
  • Freshman
  • Merits 2
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2014, 08:06:19 AM »
not something I have ever done myself after play, but here is something from YouTube. it is actually an anti sex traffic video, but nice rape and pee scene in it for us perves!

Always ready to take what I want, when I want, how I want and from which ever victim I want

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2014, 01:20:03 PM »
not something I have ever done myself after play, but here is something from YouTube. it is actually an anti sex traffic video, but nice rape and pee scene in it for us perves!

A bit extreme and violent for my taste personally, especially that kick he gives her after the peeing....my fantasies never involve that level of viciousness and violence.  Sure my fantasies involves some level of force, I'd slap mommy in the face over and over again, tons of ass slaps and hair pulling (but never close fisted punches or kicks), but that is about the extent of it for me.  Then I'd be all hugs and kisses with mommy once I've submitted her in her new role as Mommy sex slave  :emot_thedrool.gif:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:26:07 PM by Lust4Mommy »

Offline julrich
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 01:08:01 AM »
It'd be rude not to piss on her!

Lust4Mommy
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2014, 03:30:53 PM »
It'd be rude not to piss on her!

Agreed - as a good and loving son, its my duty to piss on mommy's face (or give her a drink of my incestuous yellow nectar) after taking her hot mommy cunt over and over again...she would be thirsty after all that incestuous love making  :emot_kiss.gif: