Author Topic: The Adventures Of Captain Wet Mamie  (Read 4469 times)

Offline Sir Peter Stone

• Freshman
  • Merits 4
  • I play in a Hell called force... Follow me
    • Forced Captions
The Adventures Of Captain Wet Mamie
« on: May 11, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »

Heres a story i wrote some time ago, some of you might remember from "rape club".  Its a story sort of mixed with a "smiggen" of the supernatural, using human possession as its vehicle.  I hope you all enjoy.

What the fuck was going on? Detective Wetmamie pondered, as she went over the statements, photos, and evidence one more time, she scratched her head and let out a frustrated sigh. Something didn't add up, she thought. There was a sick-o serial rapist loose and for the life of her, she nor the Los Angeles Police Department just couldn't catch the bastard. The Method of Operation was always the same; the abduction, the assault... they even had the name of the perp, but in each victim, the sperm was always different and in some cases, though the "virgina" showed the trauma of penetration, there were no sperm found in the victim at all... Just some seminal fluid, and the wildest part was the fact that the seminal fluid was that of a woman, and not the seminal fluid from the victim. How could that be?

At first she and the LAPD assumed it was a simple case of "copy-cat" attacks, different little pieces of shit, imitating one big piece of shit. It always amazed her, how all it would take is one ass-hole serial rapist, serial killer or serial-something to make the news and a bunch of imitators come out the woodwork. This was different though, each perp that called in claiming to be "Peter Stone" always knew the very imitate details about the case. Details that wasn't released to the media, details that was known only to the police, the victims... and the perp.  Either there was a "nest" of psycho-sexual perverts out there, a cult or some kind, all calling themselves "The Peter Stone Crew" or there was some weird kind of shit going on. Hell, some of the callers were even female... What the fuck was going on?

Detective Wetmamie sat contemplating the evidence, until she could think no more, she let out a yawn, and stood up to stretch her sultry body. She unclipped her auburn hair and let it fall to her shoulders. Though she was a Captain hard nose veteran cop through and through, she didn't look the part, she looked as though she could have been a model, (which is what she did do, working her way through law school) Detective Wetmamie beautiful. She had hazel seagreen eyes and full red luscious lips. Her fine tuned body was capped with big firm boobs and a nice, tight round ass. Though she had every man in the force, drooling over her and wanting to fuck her brains out, Detective Wetmamie didn't have time for that shit. That's why she refused to work with men, at first they would be fine, but eventually they either wanted her to "fuck their brains out" or "fuck her brains out" "or beg her to be their dominatrix sex queen. Her life as a Detective and a Captain left her little time for a personal life, and most men were intimidated by her strong will, and forceful personality, the lucky few men, she did date always wanted to "break" her spirit, once they found out, that when she did come around, all she had time for was sex.

As I said, she was a hard nose veteran cop, through and through, most of her time was strictly for the "job..." The Police Force, not for a man, not dating, no intimate relationships and most times not even sex... LA was a dirty nasty city, and it was her job to keep it as clean as humanly possible. Detective Wetmamie was very beautiful, very driven and always horny as hell. The one male "friend" she did have, was a very sweet man. He didn't try to own her, control her or "brake" her, he was good company, enjoyed the same things she like and accepted whatever time she threw his way. Why hadn't she married him? Yes Harold was sweet, thoughtful and considerate but he couldn't "fuck" his way out of a paper-bag, and Detective Wetmamie wanted.. No needed to be royally "fucked". She would leave Harold after having sex, go home and finish herself off with a "vibrator". However, she mused some "cock" was always better than no "cock" at all.

"This case is fuckin bullshit!' She barked, as she through the file on her desk. "This whole shit just don't make any fucking sense..." Her partner looked at her and smiled, she was used to seeing this type of reaction on Detective Wetmamie. Whenever the ace detective couldn't get her intelligent mind around a situation, it was always the same thing... "This case is fuckin bullshit", junior dective Chyna Doll must have heard her boss say that a million times, then Chyna would give her partner, her favorite line, her partner would get that gleam in her eye and then blow the case wide open. This time however, the great Detective Wetmamie was stumped so Detective Chyna, after saving her line for over an hour, finally let it out.. "Ahhh calm down Captain, why don't you go home and get laid or something" Detective Chyna knew, Captain Wetmamie was as horny as she was driven to her job "Aww fuck you Chyna" Detective Wetmamie came back.

Besides being exceptionally beautiful, Detective Wetmamie was also the youngest Captain on the LAPD force, a title she didn't take lightly. Besides always proving "she didn't sleep her way to the top" she also knew there were those wanted to see "the bitch" fail, they couldn't stand to see a young attractive woman... with a brain, climb up the ranks but Detective Wetmamie never failed... until now. Chyna Doll laughed at her bosses come back, she enjoyed working for Wetmamie. Junior Detective Dorothy Doll stood a hefty five foot, ten inches, and was close to 200 pounds. She was given the nick name "Chyna Doll" because she looked so much like the wrestling star from the "WWF" (World Wrestling Federation). From her strong facial features, of a broad chin and high cheekbones, to her big muscular arms, her big tits, strong wide chest and big shoulders, to her tight six packed stomach, to her powerfully built legs. She looked like the female wrestler, Chyna was big, lean and mean, she was also Detective Wetmamie back up. With a black belt in Karate and Kung-fu, she also kept a magnum .357 pistol in her holster, that was as big as dirty Harry's, the junior detective did not fuck around with criminals... She fucked them up!

Wetmamie stretched again, catlike and sensuous, she turned to the wall of photos, looked back at the photos on her desk and all of a sudden that gleam was in her eye. "Gott-dammit.. I got it... I fuckin got it.." Chyna looked puzzled at her the Captain, "What's up boss? Do you know who it is?" She asked, "No, but I know where he or they go.. C'mon grab your shit, lets go." Grabbing her jacket, the giant woman followed quickly behind her boss as they headed to their car. As they sped off down the street, Detective Wetmamie began to talk. "What's one thing all the photos had in common?" Chyna looked at her boss afraid to answer, though she loved working with Detective Wetmamie, her boss could be a cruel bitch when she wanted to. Probably from being horny all the time, Chyna thought. "C'mom Chyna, talk to me.. What do all the photo have in common?" Wetmamie snapped. "Uhmmm, there all in black and white Polaroids " Chyna answered, trying to joke her way out of the question without pissing off her boss.

"No, you stupid cow, they all are taken near the docks." With her feelings hurt from the "stupid cow" remark, Chyna comes back, "Yeah, yeah, we know that shit, and we've searched every dock in the city." Wetmamie could tell she hurt Chyna's feelings but right now, she could care less, she had her first break in the case and Chyna's feeling would have to wait. "Yes, we did... we thought we searched every dock an the city... but we didn't. We systematically searched all the docks near water, but we left nothing to imagination." Now Chyna was really puzzled, "What do you mean? Detective Wetmami sighed in disgust, "I know the muscles between your ears may not be as big as the ones on your body but listen and think for a minute, we searched every dock near water in the city, trying to find the one where each assault took place, what we didn't think about, was other than New York or maybe Las Vegas, this city is known for it's night life."

"Yeah, so what" Wetmamie voice grew a little harsher, "So what? C'mon think about it dumbass, what's the one thing the L.A. night life is good at opening up?" A light went off in Chyna's mind "Theme-type Night Clubs!" Chyna blurted out... "Bingo!" Snapped Wetmamie, "And there was one club that was hot a few years back, went flat and has since closed down. It's located down town in an old warehouse. The prior owners had it all made up to look as real as possible, and do you remember it's name?"   "The Pier" Detective Wetmamie nodded her approval to her partner, "That's right, the Pier. Now lets go check out this hunch." They pulled up to the old abandoned warehouse with lights off so not to attract any attention. As they pulled in, they notice a vehicle parked in the back. They got out of their car and walked up to the steel door. "Locked" said Wetmamie as she tried it, "Want me to break it in?" asked Chyna, "Naw, too much noise. Somebody is in there, and I rather not let them know they have company". The two detectives walked quietly around back, both had now drawn their revolvers, they came around to the back and found a huge rusted window. The glass was broke out, so Chyna put her big arm in and undid the lock, she tried to lift the window but it had rusted through. "It's Stuck" she whispered, "Then big bitch, force it open!" Came Wetmamie's sharp reply.

Chyna's big arms strained as she pushed against the window. The muscles in her arms bulged and contracted, as the window began to creak, from the back, Chyna looked like a man, with her big biceps and shoulder muscles straining against the glass, one might have even thought she was "transgendered" or if not for her big boobs and feminine ways. Others may have thought she was a "dike" except she was always chasing, flirting and even fondling the guys at the Station, but the men were afraid of her, and the few that had slept with her, though always enjoyed her pleasures, but they would always ask her "To keep this a secret" they didn't want to be "razzed" by the other guys. Chyna pushed and then slowly, the rusted frame creaked in defiance and began to lift up. Detective Wetmamie was always amazed at this big woman's strength, Detective Chyna could beat just about everyman on the force and the other men were too chicken-shit, to try her.

They both crept in the window and walked silently through the warehouse, off in the distance they could they hear the sound of muffled voices, as they crept closer, the sounds became louder. They turned a corner and saw a light at the end of the darken corridor. They silently walked closer and closer towards the lights, and soon the voices that they heard became painful grunts and pleasurable moans, as they stepped into the light, they noticed two figures sprawled across a table up ahead, they figures were facing away from the detectives and locked in some kind of struggle. As they got closer they could the voice of a woman groaning and grunting, crying out and pleading for mercy. "Please Pastor... Uuuhhh... it hurts... so bad... Uuuunnn... p-please s-stop.... Ohhh-lord-noooo.... unhhnn... please no more... unggghhh... . Oh god... Ummmph... No...Ummph... P-p-pleazze.. Umph" Behind her stood a figure, he had her pressed face down over a table, with her dress up over her head. Her panties were thrown to the floor, her arms where out stretched and tied to the table.

Behind her with his pants down to his ankles, the figure gripped her hips and pumped fast, punishing and methodically against her big ass, the figure grunted and growled each time, he penetrated deep inside her. The severe force he used on the poor woman's body with each slamming plummet, made the table bang loudly against the wall. The two detectives could hear the smacking sounds each time, his hips and his balls slapped against her ass. Her legs were split wide apart, as he took her from behind, her creamy white ass bounced and jiggled every time the figure rammed hard and deep.... The figure continued to moan in pleasure as he sodomized the woman. She pleaded and screamed for mercy but the figure would not let up, though he had already ruptured the woman, he was enjoying the tightness of her ass and her grunting screams. Every time she screamed he would growl.. And ram his hard cock into her ass, cutting off her screams by making her grunt in pain as she tried to push him out.

Though veteran cops, both Wetmamie and Chyna froze at the sheer savage ferocity of the attack, they watched as the woman continued to cry and grunt at the punishment she was receiving. The figure repeatedly pulled the womans hips into his own, each time she wailed and grunted as he shoved his cock in, finally he laid across the woman and stuck his fingers into his mouth. He put his arm underneath her body, and began to vigorously rub and massage her clit with his wet fingers. As his wet hands moved fiercely back and forth over her clit, he sucked her neck and her ear lobes as rode deep in her ass. He used the other hand to reach under her and pull one of the woman's leg further apart as he stabbed into her ass. He was now astride her, with all of his cock in her small pink crevice, her body bucked and pushed as the woman strained to push him out, her jerky movements and her pushing ass muscles, excited him more, his pace picked and up as his grunts grew louder as her dry anus tighten around his cock. With both his arms underneath her, he now pulled both her legs apart, as they bent up in the air at knee and shook with each of his painful thrust.

His breath became harsher... quicker, his body pumped faster now, going in deep and demanding, the woman felt the figure's cock expand inside her and clawed at the table, and gritted her teeth and prayed for his soon orgasm. As he continued his severe assaulted on her tight hole, she felt him pull her body up, and savagely... unmercifully he growled his domination over her and rammed his cock in as far as it could go. She shrieked out in total agony... "NO REVEREND... NO REVEREND... PLLEEEZZZEE.. IT HURTZ.. IT HURTZ... OHGOD... IT HURTZ... SO BAAADDD..." Then the figure groaned loudly, every muscle in his body tightened up, and began to spasm at once. He smiled, closed his eyes and sprayed the insides of the woman's tight ass with hot thick cum. "AAAAAHHHhhhhh... YEESSSSss" He devilishly smiled, as a drip of spit hung from his lower lip, he shuddered once more, impossibly blowing another thick creamy load deep within her ass, and then he collapsed on top of her, as she laid there crying and asking why... why?

Mary Ellen sang on the choir, later on in her police statement she would say, she stopped by the Pastors office to find out if he had any specific song he wanted them to sing this Sunday. When she first came to his office, everything was fine. They laughed and joked about last Sunday's service, then all of a sudden the Pastor stopped, he sat in his chair with a puzzled look on his face, he cried out "No.. No... Don't do this to me" then he froze like a statue. She ran over to his side, to find out if he was O.K., when he looked up at her, it was liked he had saw her for the first time.. He smiled at her, and asked her to go for a ride with him...

As the reverend shuddered out the last of his thick cum into Mary Ellen's ass, the two detectives came forth, Chyna screamed out "HOLD IT! MUTHERFUCKER.. OR SO HELP ME, I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKIN PERVERTED ASS AWAY...." Both detectives cursed themselves, they had froze like two rookies. Captain Wetmamie couldn't believe it, "Why didn't I do something? How could I stand there and let this vile scum continue to abuse this poor woman? Inside Chyna, she was having the same conversation with herself, also when the reverend had orgasmed, she could almost feel his cum streaming hotly into her ass. Something was pushing against her mind, but she pushed the thought away with questions. What happened to them back there? Why couldn't they move? The Pastor stood up, and smiled as if able to read their minds and to give them some answers, then his body froze up.. Froze up and shook as if he was having a epileptic attack. When it was over, he looked at the two detectives as if this very second, was his first time ever laying eyes on them. He gave them a warm, loving pastoral smile and then looked down to the table.

He saw his choir member tied to a table, with her dress up over her head, and thick wet sperm oozing from her abused ass-hole, then he looked down and saw his cock hanging limp, outside his pants with a single drip of cum still hanging from it's purple head. "Oh my God... Mary Ellen.. What happened?" He reached down to untie her... to consol her but she recoiled from him like he had the plague, and screamed out at the top of her lungs. "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU FUCKIN BASTARD... DON'T TOUCH MEEE.. PLEASE... PLEASE... NO MORE.. NO MORE.. OH GOD... HELP ME.. HELP ME... PLEEZEE.." The dumbfounded Pastor looked to the two detectives for some answers... "What?..But.. I.." Again Chyna yelled out "Raping Mutherfucker, I said don't move.".. The Pastor unnerved by the scene in front of him, reached down to grab his favorite bible from his fallen jacket for some comfort, then a shot rang out. The Pastor grabbed his shoulder and went down as the blood poured from the gaping wound. The two detectives ran over and quickly cuffed the poor startled man.
Later at the station, the pastor would give his own statement.. "I don't know what came over me.. Something entered me, something old... something evil...and.. and.. I just don't know what came over me. " later on, they would find out that the Pastor had perfect alibis, for each rape that had happened. Each time a rape had occurred the Pastor was either having a service, at the hospital or visiting with the Bishop.

But right now, Captain Wetmamie and Detective Chyna were heros, they were the "golden children" of media attention. They had captured the serial rapist called "Peter Stone" and now they basked in all the glory, as the press, higher headquarters and City Hall came by the crime scene that night to smile, sell their political agendas, shake hands and take pictures with the heros. Even the Chief of Police (who normally acted like an asshole) was beaming from ear to ear and even hinted at another promotion for Captain Wetmamie. Afterwards, when the cameras were long gone, and when the squad cars had drove off into the night, as the Mayor and the Police Chief were now having a good sleep for the first time in months, Captain Wetmamie and Chyna were still at the crime scene. They were laughing, talking and exploring the warehouse, when they came across a room with mirrors on all fall walls, to include the ceiling. In the center of the room was a large brass bed, the room was unbelievably clean, the floor, the corners, everything.

The big brass bed they could tell was expensive, the brass on the headboards was shined to perfection. Over the headboard, on one of the mirrored walls hung every kind of "sex toy" the two detectives have ever seen, and even some they had never seen before. Everything was in perfect cleanliness and picked by someone with exquisite taste, the bed, the mirrors, everything looked expensive and well cared for, except for the mattress that is, it was old, ragged and filthy. It was covered with light and dark stains, and they could only imagine where the fluids had come from. Some stains looked like blood, most others looked like old dried semen stains. Others looked like... heaven only knows.

"What the fuck.." gasped Chyna, "This must have been the pervert's recreation room, or family fuck area! I wonder how many poor victims he assaulted in here." Captain Wetmamie stated as she walked into the gilded room. Chyna walked in behind her, they both ran thier hands over the fine mirrors and beautiful brass headboards, neither one would touch the "sex toys" nor the mattress. "We'll have forensics come up here in the morning" said Captain Wetmamie, trying to sound more confident then she felt. Though very beautiful (except the mattress) the room gave her the chills, it was if "Stone" was still here and hiding under the bed. She wanted to get out of that room as soon as possible. Though very disgusted at the sight of the mattress, imagining what that monster did to the victims he brought here gave her a shiver that felt too damn close to desire. She now felt a rush of disgust and shame at herself and said to herself "If a part of me, finds this sick, warped-out shit desirable, then gotdammit, I know it's time for me to get laid! I'll call Harold as soon as I get home!" She spit the thought, and a "loogie" in a corner, wiped her mouth and moved on.

They went to leave the room, when all of a sudden a fierce wind blew through it, yet the room itself did not have a single window, the gale picked up, almost hurricane strength, blowing them and "sex-toys" all over. They blocked their faces with their hands and slowly pushed their way towards the door, they both have had enough of this scary, Halloween bull shit and once outside the room, they could see where the got damn wind was coming from. As they pushed against the wind and eased closer to the door, the mirrored covered door slammed itself shut and the sound of a lock falling in place came next. The wind stopped as quickly and as suddenly as it started as Detective Wetmamie made it to the door and tried to force it open, it wouldn't budge. "Chyna! Get your big ass over here and open this fucking door..." There was no reponse. "Chyna, gotdammit.. I said get your ass over here and open this fucker.." again no answer, the Captain turned around "GOTDAMMIT CHYNA..."

Detective Wetmamie turned around to see her partner standing frozen in place, the big woman was having an epileptic fit, as every muscle in her body bulged, shivered, went taut, then shuddered as it strained against itself as if she was fighting some invisible, unseen malevolent force within her. Captain Wetmami went to race over, and snap her partner out of her induced state, when two mirrored ectoplasmic arms shot out from the wall behind her, grabbed the Captain around her waist and her arms, and slammed her back against the wall. Two other mirrored arms, also grabbed the rigid frame of big Chyna Doll and pulled her against the wall as well. Captain Wetmamie continued to yell at the big woman, but Chyna could not hear her, in her mind a seduction of her soul was taking place, a battle if you will and Chyna was on the ropes.

Then the big woman's body was suddenly lifted into the air and slammed to the dirty mattress, two beautifully jeweled, sterling silver hand cuffs came off the wall, wrapped themselves around the brass bed post at the head of the bed, and fastened themselves to each of Chyna Dolls arms. Detective wetmamie screamed out "DAMMIT CHYNA DOLL FOR THE LUV OF GOD SNAP OUT OF IT!" Chyna Doll blinked twice, groaned then shook her big head, her eyebrows knotted together as if she was in a deep inner turmoil, then she screamed out.. "GET DA FUCK OUT MAH HEAD YOU BASTARD!!", a sinister laugh drifted through the room and then floated through the far wall...
All went deadly still.

Detective Wetmamie broke the silence, "Chyna? Are you o.k.?" Chyna answered back "I'm alright chief. What the hell just happened? Oh God, am I laying on... on.. Uugghh no, Captain How did I get tied to this headboard, laying my butt on this nasty ass mattress?" "I'm not sure Chyna, some weird shit just took place. Don't you remember?" "Chief, the last thing I remember was a hurricane blowing through here. How the hell did you get pinned to the mirror?" Detective Wetmamie shook her, "Girl... I don't have a fucking clue... Can you pull free?" Chyna tugged at the handcuffs, her big muscles strained and pulled against the small ornate cuffs but could not snap the small chain, nor could she break the head post.

Detective Wetmamie pulled against her restraints as well, but could not break the mirror hands that held her wrist. She kicked backwards with all her might, hoping to break the mirror, it did not break. Her efforts now became frenzied, something instinctive warned her, that they didn't have much time, that something had restrained them for a reason, retrained both her and Chyna for some dark desire and was now building up it's strength. Whoever or what ever it was, what ever the reason, they would soon find out if they didn't get free and get the fuck out as soon as possbile.

As if in response to her thoughts, the mirrored room began to glow. From somewhere in the room a light was building in intensity, and being reflected off the mirrored walls and ceiling. "Oh shit captain, what the fuck is happening here.." Chyna yelled out with panic in her voice. "I'm not sure, big girl but whatever it is... we'll handle it. Just keep calm" Wetmamie replied, trying to sound more confident than she felt. Actually Detective Wetmamie was scared shitless. She had came across many strange things as a cop, but never nothing like this. Both women continued to fight against their restraints as the light continued to build, just as the room became so bright, that they could barely see. The building brightness stopped, and started to subside.
Next came the music, very low, very subtle it came into the room.

Detective Wetmamie heard it and then panicked, "Chyna.. Chyna you stupid bitch, we got to get the fuck out of here..." Chyna turned a scowl towards the captain, "Then whatever the fuck you think we should do, by all damn means please suggest it.." Chyna was not in the mood for her captains berating attitude, she too was scared, her heart beat like a loud snare drum in her chest. She too felt something sinister was about to happen, and something told her, that the attack would first get her. After all, she was restrained to the bed. The beat of the music was steady, it was haunting and almost hypnotic... it tugged at their mind and tried to pull them to it, the song was so damn familiar, it's melody hung in the air and in their memories... Where had they heard it before?

When the woman's voice came into the song, it's name and theme hit them like a ton of bricks. Though the voice was the same, it had been altered... it was different... evil... menacing... Eerily seductive and vile... It sounded wet... And debased.. More sexually corrupted then the original. The deep, seductive woman's voice was as sweet as it was deprave. It made them want to fall into it, give in and dance to the sound, it made them want to sit and rock with the beat, throw away all inhibitions and run naked in it's song... it also made them feel like they needed a month long bath as it filthy essence dug deep into their souls, like the claw of some vile, dark animal.  "Love to love you" by Donna Summers was the name of that song and when it was released, back in the late seventies, it's erotic melody filled every bar, disco club and dance joint in the world. It's sexual beat set loose a whole generation of the carnally denied, and millions wrapped themselves up in it's music and lifestyle and literally fucked their brains out. Detective Wetmamie and Chyna Doll were barely into their teens when this song came out, like the world, they loved it, they too feel under it's hypnotic sensual spell, but as all things good, eventually it grows old and fades away. Now supernaturally enhanced, the song was making it's come back and was now being used on these two women by an "entity".

From the far left mirrored wall a reflection of a glowing ball shimmered, and then passed through the mirror like it was a door. It's ghostly visage floated into the room and hovered in the air. As it's shimmered and pulsed to the beat of the music, it began to boil and change, as the glowing mass began to stretch, it pulled it's lower half towards the floor. It's formless shape began to take on the form of a human body, and soon before their astonished eyes stood the ghostly image of a beautiful, naked African woman. The ghost was about five feet six inches tall and eerily seductive in it's state. Her hair hung natural, no perm or relaxer added, it was thick and long and combed to the back. Her African body looked strong and lean as ghostly muscles rippled across her back.

Her breast were big and looked firm. The round circles around her nipples were as big as half dollars and dark caramel brown, her nipples were fat, erect and swollen, as if someone or something had just suckled them, until they became hard as two stones. Her stomach was flat and smooth, her hips strong... round, her mound hairless and clean shaven, and her clit, was big, bigger then any clit should ever have the right to be, it poked it's head from the top of her cunt, it looked more like a tiny penis, than it did a clitoris and it too looked as if it had some type of oral stimulation. Her ass was round and fat, her legs long. Though her body was translucent, her raw African sexual power crackled around her, and then her eyes looked slowly to her intended victim.

"Aw shit , I knew it!" Said Chyna when the ghostly eyes met hers. The big woman pulled at her restraints even harder as the ghost smiled at her and climbed onto the bed. "Get the fuck away from me!" Chyna screamed as the music picked up and grew louder. "Leave her the fuck alone!" Screamed Wetmamie, the ghost ignoring her, went on with her intended mission. The ghostly hands caressed the legs of Chyna, the big woman pulled away and with all the power she had in her big muscular leg, she shot her foot out towards the spectral entity and what should have been a bone crunching blow, was sound a leg passing through air as her foot passed through the ghost. The ghost laughed as she caressed her legs and worked her cold hands up her thighs... "Stop it, you fuckin lezbo ghost... I don't do girls." The big cop clamped her powerful legs together, with a steel viselike strength. The ghost smiled at Chyna and continued to massage her thighs, it's energy continued to follow the beat of the song, as it's cold hands made Chyna's skin tingle.

"Shit," thought Chyna, "I should have worn my pants". The ghostly image pressed between her legs and Chyna felt a strength more powerful than hers, begin to pry her legs apart. "GIT THE FUCK OFF ME! BITCH!... GIT OFF" Chyna screamed as she fought against the ghost, keeping her legs clamped closed. "Relax dear Chyna" a voice cooed in her head "Relax and go with the music.." Chyna shook her head "NO.. FUCK YOU... AND GIT THE FUCK OUT MY HEAD.." Once again the voice cooed to Chyna "Shhhh big woman.. You are so lovely... let me taste you" Chyna screamed in frustration as she felt her legs finally get pulled apart. "NO... STOP IT.. GIT OFF ME... GIT AWAY FROM ME..." Chyna felt the ghostly hands, now climb her inner leg and begin to caress and massage her inner muscular thigh. The ghost's experienced hands caressed across Chyna's thong panties and began to pull them free. Chyna screamed out her protest as she felt the elastic from her thongs bite into her skin, snap and be torn away.

"STOP IT... STOP IT.. I DON'T WANT THIS... SICK SHIT..." The hands continued their work as they played their spectral fingers in her hairy mound, the touch of it's fingers coursing through her hairy snatch, create electrical sparks on Chyna's skin, as her skin responded to the erotic stimulation, the ghost created. The harder Chyna fought, the more her skin tingled, and responded pleasurably to the entity. Chyna felt embarrassment and shame rising within her knowing her captain had a front row seat to her violation. "But you will want this" said the ghost "This and more. Let me in" The ghost now had one of Chyna Dolls big leg over her shoulder, as it sat straddling the other leg. Chyna could feel the wetness of the ghost's cunt, as the ghost worked it back and forth and excited itself on Chyna's warm skin. The ghost fingers caressed and played them selves down to Chyna's clit, when the ghost touched it, Chyna eyes bulged as she fiercely inhaled at the erotic fire that shot thorough her clit and screamed obsenities in helpless deviance. The ghost caressed Chyna's pussy, and then inserted a finger into her dry hole. "OHHHH SHHHITTTT!!!.... STTTOOOOPPPP IT!" Chyna screamed as more hot electric fire shot a thrilling pleasure through her hips.

"Chyna was not into women, but this ghostly rape was too much on her. "Let me in Chyna" cooed the voice "I'll give you this plus more..." Chyna Doll's body quivered as the ghostly finger erotically worked itself in and out of her snatch. She almost felt like giving in... letting the ghost have it's way.. Allowing herself to flow with the passion... her snatch now getting wet from the treatment of the finger... It slowly pushed itself in her... and then pulled back out... again and again, the finger worked it's seductive magic on Chyna's sopping wet cunt, Chyna bit her lip and almost felt like giving in... Almost. NO.. NO... NO... NO! I WILL NOT LET YOU IN... I DO NOT WANT YOU... I DO NOT ACCEPT YOU... FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUUUCCCK YOU!! She screamed as the finger picked up pace and now pounded repeatedly, deeply in and out her wet hole. "Oh but you will.." cooed the voice and then Chyna felt her leg be lifted up high as the ghost, brought it's beautiful face down.

Chyna screamed again, this time more in pleasurable frustration, than in pain. The full thick sensuous lips of the African ghost planted themselves on her cunt. As the ghost kissed and licked her pussy, Chyna's body wracked with a ghastly desire. The ghostly energy now covering both of their bodies and Chyna felt herself falling in. Chyna looked away from the sexual scene and trained her vision on her handcuffs, as ghostly lips licked and pulled at Chyna Dolls clit, in rapid breath she pulled on the cuffs. She jerked them from side to side hoping to smash the headboard, as the ghostly lips sucked noisily on her clit, a spectral tongue now flickered and lapped the clits smooth surface. Chyna Doll almost swooned from the sensation, she let out a moan as her hips raised and her legs instinctively relaxed and opened up to the ghost, letting it her it's way. She turned from the cuffs to her partner who stood transfixed at the sight. "OOOH.. OOOH.. UUUOOOO... SHIT... C-CAPTAIN.. H-HELP ME... I C-CAN'T FIGHT THIS... OH...OOOHH... SHIT... OHHH.. SHIITT.. PLEEASE CAPTAIN... IT'S... IT'S.. G-GOOD... SO DAM.. GOOD... H-HELP ME.. I-I- C-CAN'T... ICANT..." Captain Wetmamie screamed out "FIGHT IT CHYNA... FIGHT IT!"

The ghost, had its arms wrapped around big Chyna's muscular thighs and it's face buried deep in her snatch. It licked and it sucked her, each touch.. Each flick... each lapp of the tongue made Chyna shudder, each sucking senational pull of the lips sent hot sexual fire through her hips.  The tongue was unmerciful... It felt like it was every where... It was penetrating and loving with each wet caress, it licked at Chyna, making her shiver then shudder at it's passionate treatment. It wouldn't stop nor let up on her, and Chyna was starting to wish it didn't. Chyna felt her defenses falling away as her own passion now starting to consume her. Chyna twisted and turned her body, to escape that tongue, she gritted her teeth and bit her lip to keep from screaming out her ecstasy. In the background, the voice of Donna Summers began it's famous sexual moan and groans, as Chyna thrashed around on the dirty mattress, fighting off her pleasure. Just when big Chyna, thought she could handle no more, the ghost stopped it's oral assault on her body. Chyna laid breathless as the ghost returned to original position, holding one leg over it's shoulder, straddling Chyna's thigh and grinding her wet ghostly cunt against it. "Let me in pretty Chyna" cooed the voice as it rode her thigh.

"P-Please... n-no more.. n-no more.." Chyna weakly begged as her body continued on it's own sexual ride. The ghost laughed and began to slide up Chyna's leg leaving a ghostly trail of it's wetness as it's body moved closer to Chyna's hips. Chyna felt the spectral body ride up her leg until she felt the touch of the ghostly body straddle one leg over her hips. Her other leg was held high, still resting on a ghostly shoulder, She then felt the cold wet, erotically charged lips, of the ghost's cunt press up against her own cunt.
"Let me in Chyna" the voice cooed as the ghost slowly began to grind her cunt against Chyna's, "No" screamed Chyna as she felt the massage of the ghost's clit on hers. The ghost grabbed Chyna's hips and began a unholy sensual ride... as the music began to climb, and Chyna breath came in short gasps. The ghost rode harder, it's hips pushing in and grinding against Chyna's body. Chyna began to moan out loud as pleasure coursed through her sweaty frame. "Let me in dear Chyna" the ghost chided as it rubbed its wet self against Chyna, their hips pushed and the ghost pumped and rubbed, the bed now creaked as the ghost picked up it's pace and continued to clit fuck the large cop. Chyna's body began to push back against the ghost, each time the ghost pushed in, Chyna lifted her hips and accepted the ghost's thrusts. The bed squeaked louder as the music climbed. As the beat vibrated through the room, it's power coursed and surged over Chyna's body, entering each pore, it was forcing it's way in and massaging her cunt at the same time. The ghostly clit felt like a wet finger, rubbing repeatedly over Chyna's clit. With every grinding thrust of the ghost's body. Chyna moaned louder and cried out "NO" as the ghost continued on.

Detective Wetmamie watched from the back of room still held to the mirrored wall. She watched as the ghost held Chyna's large leg over it's slender shoulders as it pushed back and forth, the ghostly muscles in the her ass, rippled and glided and it grinded against Chyna's cunt, with the beat of the song, she watched as the ghost pulled on Chyn'a hips to her each time it pushed in, she watch as poor Chyna fought with all her might to resist the ghost rapist, but it seemed as if Chyna was starting to give in. Then the ghostly hips slammed forward and Chyna cried out... it grinded and rubbed their hips together, it pulled back and slammed in again. Always rubbing and grinding their wet sweaty cunts against one another. "Take me in Chyna", another slam and then a wet grind... "Accept me Chyna", One more powerful thrust and now Chyna is moaning loudly on the verge of orgasmic collapse...

Slam, their body grind again, pushing, pushing, hips moving and grinding... "Let me in..." the ghostly hips picked up the pace of the grinding motion "Let me in.." Chyna bit her lip as she fought against the building pressure within her body. Now the ghost had Chyna's hips up off the mattress in it's spectral hands savagely pulling Chyna's hips against hers, as she pumped and rubbed Chyna wet sweaty cunt against her own, powerful sexual energy danced over Chyna's body, she was being assaulted with carnal forces, that knew her every desire. It wetly licked, wildly at her clit as the ghost rubbed against it, it inserted it self in her pussy and up her ass, Chyna's body was aflame with sensual lust, and her body shuddered as it prepared...
The energy nibbled on Chyna's nipples and sucked firmly on her breast. "Let me in, let me in, let me in, let me inlet me in, let me in," Losing herself to a sinful-lustful, deviant passion Chyna opened her mouth, and silently screamed out the last of her resistance.

"LET ME IN, LET ME INNNNN.." Then an orgasm took Chyna's body, the best orgasm she had ever had in her life, it carried her up into the music, and floated her in a storm of demonic sexual bliss, she felt herself being dragged through a sexual hell, where demons filled her every hole with their hard cocks and thick cum, her moans echoed Donna Summers, her body shook and shuddered, electric pleasure ran up her legs, it covered her body, and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, every muscle in her body strained to it's limit and then locked, her large leg hung in the air as rigid as a shivering statue, as the other leg stretched out as well. Her legs shook violently and her toes curled up, she lost her breath and could not get it back, she shook her massive head wildly from side to side, threw it back against the mattress, arched her body and screamed out OHHHHHHH..... YYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS... OOOOHHHH MY GODDDD... YESSSSSS... YESSSS.. YESSS...' The ghost laughed and entered into her body via the nearest opening. Her cunt. Chyna screamed again in unholy painful pleasure, as she felt the Demon "Stone" flood into her cunt, up her love canal, and into her uterus.

His evil demented energy burned hot as hell fire it coursed through her body, Chyna surrendered to it's assault and orgasmed again, and again, and again, the demon reached her brain and took it hostage. She was back in sexual hell, being raped by an orgy of demons. Her mouth was filled with hot demon cock as it shot wave after wave of cum down her throat and into her belly, under her body laid a demon with it's cock rammed deep in her pussy, spraying her unprotected womb with demon seed. Behind her a demon sodomized her, fucking her deeply in her ass and cuming hot sticky buckets within her. She felt hot sperm splashing her in her face, in her hair, in her ears and over her muscular body, as a legion of demons masturbated and shot their wad all over her.

All the demons were "Stone" he was in her mind savagely raping her soul, dragging it down deep into a wet pool of his filth. She was being bathed in his sticky, hot mental cum and being savaged from every angle, Chyna felt shame and revulsion as they/he took her and abused her. Yet as she splashed around in his demon cum, she moaned with her mouth full of demon cock and demon cum and she orgasmed over and over again, never had she had so many sweet releases, if this was truly hell... then she was trapped in heaven.

Detective Wetmamie watched as her partners body stopped shaking and the hand cuffs released her and fell to the floor. "Chyna... Are you o.k.?" Chyna looked at the woman as if this was the first time she had ever saw her, The large woman's eyes looked up and down the Captains sexy body, studying her every curve, Chyna turned and looked into the mirror at her own form, as if this also, was the first time, she had ever seen herself. She stood up and removed a large giant black dildo, shaped like a "man cock" from above the bed on wall. She unstrapped the device and watched Chyna sit down, and put leg after another into two straps. After she did this she stood up and began to tighten a belt the went around the waist. As the captive detective looked on, she saw that on one end of the dildo, was hollow and Chyna inserted the hollow part into her wet pussy, and the detective watched as the wetness ran down the dildo and out the other end.

Now she understood how some of the women victims, showed signs of penetrating trauma to their bodies and yet no sperm, just the seminal fluid from a woman and always different women. As Chyna adjusted the dildo until it hung from her body, like a huge misshapen black cock, Captain Wetmamie noted how overly endowed it was made. "No man's cock could be that long or that big" she thought "I don't think any woman would be able to handle it." Then she shuddered at the thought as her big partner turned towards her. Chyna looked at her Captain's luscious body and licked her lips. A strand of spit hung from Chyna's lower lip, and a evil wicked smile, played across her face. She began to advance towards the Captain, with an distant evil gleam in her eyes. Detective Wetmamie pulled against her restraints as her big hulking partner moved closer and closer. She could only imagine what Chyna would do with her... To her, with that overly endowed black rubber penis, hanging between her legs with Chyna's seminal fluid seeping out it's tip.

She imagined the big woman snatching her from the wall, picking her up like a child and tossing her on that dirty mattress, with her partners great strength she could easily restrain her to the bed, she would rip her blouse off, and tear off her bra, Chyna would watch her firm creamy breast bounce free, then she wrap her wet mouth on one of her nipples. She would suck on her tits as she tore at her pants, the Captain imagined feeling her pants being torn off her, and then her panties, Chyna would push her soft creamy white ass back, on the dirty mattress and throw Detective Wetmamie legs over her big broad shoulders. She would hold her down with one hand, and insert the huge dildo inside her. She would feel it's painful rubber tip press between the lips on her cunt, and then Chyna would push... She would laugh in her face and push hard... Captain Wetmamie would scream as she felt the big rubber dildo force itself deep within her dry cunt. Chyna would suck her tits and savagely fuck her pussy, hard and long.

Chyna would put all her strength, all the power in well muscled body behind each and every blistering thrust, fucking her without mercy... without thought, without restraint. When the demon tired of abusing her cunt, Chyna would turn her over, hold her down and use the giant black cock on the small tight hole of her sweet luscious ass. She would scream hard and loud, scream until her voice went raw and her sounds became nothing more, than silent raspy, grunting sobs. Captain Wetmamie would get the fucking she so wanted. Her rape would be terrible, cruel and complete. She would howl in agony and groan in pain as it took her... Deep in her ass. The beast would abuse, and painfully stretch open both her tight holes, it would take her again and again, untiringly until her spirit was "crushed" and she accepted him with a viciously loud, agonizing orgasm. Then it would make her suck the big black cock, as it ravaged her soul.

As the images filled her mind, she realized the images were coming from without... From the "thing" inside Chyna. It was sending her visions of how viciously cruel it would take her. "Oh god no.." Detective Wetmamie thought. "CHYNA... CHYNA... SNAP OUT OF IT GIRL... DON'T LET THAT SONOFABITCH USE YOU! " Detective Wetmamie began to panic "FOR THE LUV OF GOD CHYNA... WAKE UP! WAKE UPPP!!" Then a voice from Chyna answered, very slowly, very brutally...
"No Chyna here... Just the Stone."
The captain screamed in horror... But this would be just her first, of many, many screams this night, her cries and her screams would go unaided. She would scream in terror, in stark raving horror, in deep agonizing torment and then in wet ecstacy.. Her screams would be long... Her orgasms painful... On and on and on and on... Long into the night, long into the next day, and long into the next night...

-Sir Peter Stone
of the Daarkwood Unverse

"Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow!"

Offline grendel

• Graduate
  • Merits 88
  • Depraved Sadist
Re: The Adventures Of Captain Wet Mamie
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2019, 08:18:25 AM »
Liked this one ... it is worth the read. 

Thank you.  8)
Grendel
It's what they're FOR! 
Grendel's Tales