Author Topic: RESET YOUR PASSWORD?  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
RESET YOUR PASSWORD?
« on: May 05, 2007, 09:47:23 PM »
If you have lost your password we can help.  We cannot retrieve it, but we can reset it and provide you with a new password so you can login.  Then you can change your password back to something of your choice.

To have your password reset send an e-mail to: ravishmentuniversity@speedymail.org

And be sure to provide your RavishU user name and put "Password Re-set Request" in the header.

Thanks!

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline NathanL
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 28
Re: RESET YOUR PASSWORD?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 04:22:29 PM »
::):

Or on the login screen, you can simply click the link that says "forgot password" and a reset link will automatically be emailed to you.
Or not. I tried that, but I didn't get mine reset until I asked emily for it.
Don't give up
--
Never take no for an answer
--
A faint heart never won a fair lady
--
To the victor goes the spoils

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
Re: RESET YOUR PASSWORD?
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 10:27:47 PM »
::):

Hmm, I tried it on my account, before I made my previous post. It worked fine for me.

It does work now.  The new server integrates with the e-mail (finally).  So yes, you can get your password that way now.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities