Author Topic: Property of The Bully (Continued)  (Read 3370 times)

darklord
Property of The Bully (Continued)
« on: January 31, 2017, 10:24:36 PM »
Authors note:  I originally wrote this story under the pen name Deviant, but lost all that info when my computer crashed. I thought I would try my writing chops again and do a continuation of the saga.  While it does have lesbian rape scenes, it relies heavily on domination and humiliation.  If there is a better category the mods can move it.

It had been two weeks since I had heard from Kara and I was having false hopes that maybe she had tired of me and found another victim to humiliate and degrade.  How wrong I was.  The phone went off at 9 A.M Saturday morning.  Saturday was the day she seemed to enjoy the most as she knew I would be alone for hours and at her full disposal.

The text was her usual to the point cruelty:

“I have to go to the mall and you are going with me.  It is warm. wear a sleeveless shirt and white shorts.  I will be there in twenty minutes!”

I rummaged through my clothes and found a pair of white shorts that hug my ass pretty tight. I know she likes me to look slutty. I put on a light blue sleeveless top and went downstairs to await her arrival.

Right on time, she rings the door bell.  As she entered the door I am stunned to see her carrying three small plastic bottles of water which she hands to me.

“Drink these. All three,” She orders as she plops in the recliner and gives me that sadistic grin she has when she is doing something evil to me.  I open the first one, and chug it down as quick as I can. I follow with the other two and by the time I have drank the third one my bladder is full and my tummy is actually protruding a little bit.

“Take off your shorts!”

I slide my shorts off. Since she forbids me to wear any underwear in her presence I am standing naked from the waist down, my bald pussy on display for her.  My eyes bulge wide when she rummages through the sack she is carrying and reaches an adult diaper to me.

“Put it on!”

“Kara..no!! I plead, for which I am soundly slapped, not on the face, but on my pussy! It stung incredibly bad and I doubled over for a moment.

“Put it on bitch!”

My face blushed as I slid the diaper up my feet and over my crotch.  She made me walk back and forth laughing at me as she checked it out.  She then made me put my shorts on.  The shorts were old enough that you could easily see through the thin material, not to mention they were skin tight and made my bubble butt stand out noticeably.

“No, don’t make me wear this. People can see them,” I pleaded as I looked at the degrading image in the mirror.

“Tuff shit. They are going to see a lot more!” She thundered back.

The first hour at the mall was non eventful, but then I began to feel the need to pee.  She deliberately went through store after store.

“Kara, I have to pee!” I whispered in her ear.

“Hold it! You can’t go until I give you permission. If you do I will make you suffer so bad.”

Ten, fifteen, twenty agonizing minutes went by and I grew more and more desperate.

“Please let me go pee!” I pleaded as I pressed my legs together pathetically.  A couple of girls standing near us cackled seeing my desperation.

She walked me from the store and down the main corridor. I had high hopes of going to the public restroom but instead she went into a food bar and ordered us a soft drink.

“Drink it all!” she snorted as we sat at the table.

My feet were tapping the floor and I cold feel the bladder spasms.  I sobbed as I looked at her.

“I’m going to piss myself, please let me go.”

“Drink the fucking soda!”

I was fucking miserable as I tried to drink the large glass she had purchased.  She deliberately stalled for time, sending text messages on her phone.  Finally she looked up and smiled as two guys came over to the table.

I sat in agony while Kara exchanged small talk with them, telling them that I was her play thing. She introduced me to them, but all I could think of was my desperate need.  She then made me tag along while she walked the mall talking with these two guys.  I tried not to humiliate myself by asking to pee in front of them but I soon had no choice.

“Kara, I have to pee really bad!”

“Can you believe this?” she remarked to the guys. “ A grown girl can’t hold her piss.  I think should earn this privilege don’t you?”

Of course the guys grinned and shook their heads in agreement. I think they were enjoying my humiliation as much as Kara.  We left the mall and Kara had them follow us.  As we walked to the car I leaked a little bit into my diaper and silently prayed she would not find out.

She drove to the city park and pulled up to one of the public restrooms. I breathed a sigh of relief that she was finally going to let me pee.  The guys arrived and we all walked towards the old building.  As we passed the men’s room I headed on to the ladies when Kara put her hands out and pulled me back.

“Where do you think you are going?”

“I…I…the ladies room,” I stuttered.

“No, no. In here.”  she barked.

I gasped as Kara stood at the entrance to the mens room. My heart sank as I walked in slowly.  I gasped.  There stood the two guys, their pants down to their ankles and their dicks hanging out.

“To earn the right to pee, you have to suck them both off.” Kara announced before shoving me inside.

Kara stood at the door to guard in case anyone else showed up. I nearly threw up at the idea, but my need to pee outweighed my thinking.  I sank to my knees and took the first cock into my mouth.  It was of average size. Meaty with round, hairy balls. I used my tongue to glide along the slit of his head and soon I felt it growing inside my mouth.

As I sucked his dick and fondled his balls, I simply could not hold it any longer.  The dam broke and I began pissing uncontrollably into the diaper. The smell of piss filled the already dank smelling bathroom.

“You bitch! are you pissing yourself?” Kara taunted.

My face turned beet red as the powerful stream continued unabated while I worked on the guys cock.  When he shot his load, I gagged and almost hurled, but I managed to swallow it down.

To punish me, Kara made me take off my soaked diaper in front of the guys before I sucked the other cock. She also made me throw away my shorts. I was bottomless in a mens restroom sucking the cocks of two strange guys. I felt like a cheap whore, which meant that Kara was loving it.

I knelt on the dirty floor on my bare knees and took the second cock into my mouth, sucking and slurping until he emptied his balls into my mouth.  Walking to the car naked from the waist down was horrifying.

Kara was not done with me. I was forced to sit in the back seat on a towel and masturbate while she drove around the area for over an hour. I lost track of how many times I came.  When we arrived back to my house I had to pass all the neighborhood kids who mocked and laughed at my nakedness.  I was never so glad to get into the house. 

Kara followed me upstairs and made me take a shower.  She then made me get on my hands and knees on the bed while she fucked my pussy and asshole with the strap-on she made me keep by my bed for her visits.

Before she left I had to lick her pussy to orgasm.  As she left, she told me to be prepared to hear from again before the weekend was out.  She was bored and in the mood for some nasty fun. My heart sunk.

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
Re: Property of The Bully (Continued)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 08:48:15 AM »
Good work as always.  :emot_kiss.gif:
Straight girls eat the best pussy...

darklord
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 09:14:16 AM »
Good work as always.  :emot_kiss.gif:

Thank you kindly. It's something different :)

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 09:19:30 AM »
I really enjoyed it. Kara is a lucky girl.

darklord
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 09:40:25 AM »
I really enjoyed it. Kara is a lucky girl.

Yes, a very lucky one who believes the every girl should have a lesbian slave to humiliate and order around :)

Offline Brittanyishere

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 34
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 09:44:31 AM »
I don't see anything wrong with that  ;)

Offline LezRapist

• Graduate
  • Merits 43
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
Me neither! :)

Good story, darklord.

darklord
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2017, 12:42:48 PM »
Me neither! :)

Good story, darklord.

LezRaist, so good to hear from you.  Thanks for the comment

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 01:12:07 PM »
You were Deviant? I never knew that or if I did I don't remember! LOL! Nice story!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

darklord
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 02:17:45 PM »
You were Deviant? I never knew that or if I did I don't remember! LOL! Nice story!

Yea Vile. When I first came to the site I was Deviant then I had a major crash and lost everything. Got a new pc and decided to log in under darklord.

Offline M_Eros

• Senior
  • Merits 46
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2017, 10:44:30 PM »
Always enjoy a good, brutal, girl on girl story. Nice work.

darklord
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2017, 11:06:09 PM »
Always enjoy a good, brutal, girl on girl story. Nice work.

Thank you!  You are quite the writer yourself.