ravishu.com

July 20, 2017, 05:42:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 202,962 posts.
This forum contains 14,178 topics.
We have 4,535 registered users.
Please welcome toastedbabe, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Property of the Bully  (Read 6566 times)
deviant
Sophomore

Merits 5

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:34:19 AM »

(Sorry to spam the list but just in a writing mood. My stories may not be as good as others on here, but enjoy the challenge of writing. As always this is a work of fiction and does not reflect my own feelings. It is meant only as adult fantasy)

Guys do not have a lock on being mean. Girls can be down right nasty, especially to other girls. When the mean girl is the neighborhood bully it is even worse.  That is Kara. She is several years older than me and meaner than hell.  She moved in two doors down from our apartment last year when I was fifteen. For awhile I was safe from her while she tormented others, but she soon sat her sights on me.  I tried to fight her back once and found out I was no match for her. I cringe when I see her coming. She made me give her my cell phone number and she sends texts of her demands to me. I can only comply.

Saturday morning

The cell phone shows an incoming message.  It is her. I take a deep breath as I read the text:

“I am coming over bitch. Answer the door NAKED!! and I do mean buck naked.  See you in ten.”

I shiver as I wander what is in store. I dare not cross her, so I stand in front of my mirror and begin undressing until I am down to my white panties. With shivering hands I slip them down my legs and step out of them.  I walk naked down the stairs, my eyes glued on the front door, my chest heaving with each breath as I  secretly hope it was a prank, but I soon hear the door bell ring.

She knows mom is gone and will not be back for hours.  She knows all of our routines.  I turn the knob and slowly open the door.  I gasp as I see not only Kara, but two other females with her. I don't know them. They are all holding up strapon cocks in white plastic bags and grinning sadistically as they wave them in front of me.  I shriek and bolt for the stairs but Kara is too quick. She tackles me mid way and I fall on my face.

“Don't run from me cunt!” she snarls as she drags me down the stairs on my face. My tits get rug burn and I scream from the pain. I grab firmly onto one of the stair railings in desperation. “Help me get this fucking bitch!” she yells to the other two. They pry my hands free and carry me kicking and screaming to the center of the living room. They lock and shut the door. My screams will not mean a damn thing.  My neighborhood is drug invested and no one would care even if they dragged me out and raped me in my front yard.

While the other two pin my arms behind me Kara slaps my face hard twice. I am bawling and she puts her hand over my mouth, then twists my nipples hard with the other.

“Shut the fuck up and get on your hands and knees whore.” she demands.

I sob with embarrassment as I slowly lower myself to the floor. I am on my hands and knees, my shaved pussy and puckered asshole now clearly visible to all of them.  I hear them undressing and laughing about how the are going to fuck me raw.  Kara tosses a pair of handcuffs to one of her girlfriends and orders her to cuff my hands.

“Gladly,”one answers. She strolls in front of me; her vanilla scented cologne fills my nostrils.  A big flesh colored cock dangles between her legs as she grips my wrists firmly in her hand. “Give me those hands you fucking bitch,” she snarls as she locks my wrists into the metal clamps and I rest them on my back. My face is on the rug, my ass sticking up into the air. I am helpless to defend myself.  Three naked females, each wearing strapons circle around me like beasts ready to devour their prey.

I can feel the girl behind me prying my ass apart with her hand. The tip of the rubbery cock presses against my anus as I prepare for the invasion.  Tears form in my eyes as she presses it harder, stretching my ass painfully. These bitches do not know the meaning of lube. The only lube I will get is the juices from my own pussy.

Kara grasps my hair in a vice-like grip and pulls my head backwards as the girl in front of me pushes the monster cock against my lips.

“Suck it you fucking whore. Show us how much you love cock,” she growls as Kara laughs wickedly at my side.

As the girl plows my ass harder and harder, she reaches down with a free hand and begins stroking my clit. The hood is hard and erect. I can feel my hot, sticky juices ebbing from my pussy as she fondles it.

“Make the slut cum!” kara growls as she pulls my hair harder.  I gag from the cock in my mouth but continue sucking it. My saliva coats it, causing it to glisten in the light of the room.  My body is a mixture of pain and lust as I feel the orgasm brewing inside of me.  Kara reaches under me and begins squeezing my erect nipples.  I cum so hard I squirt pussy juice onto the carpet. The girls laugh and mock me for being a dirty slut.

The girl behind me pulls out of my ass and Kara slips behind me. I feel her pry my soaked pussy lips apart.

“You nasty fucking whore, look how wet you are,” she chides as she easily slips her thick black cock into my gaping pussy. The girl that was fucking my ass is now in front of me.  She makes me lick the cock. I can taste my own ass as I lick it clean for her. A new cock is now in my mouth from the third girl. The room seems to spin as Kara fucks me harder and harder. Her cock is so huge it stretches my pussy further then it has ever been. I feel my hot juices running down the insides of my legs.

My asshole is swollen and raw from the fucking before as Kara plows my pussy harder and harder. The third girl shoves her cock further into my mouth causing me to gag again. I cum hard soaking the monster black cock in my pussy as Kara slaps my ass.  The fucking goes on for what seems forever.

When Kara pulls out of my ass she makes me again clean the cock that has been buried in my asshole.  They then pull a chair into the center of the room and tie me to it. My legs are spread and my hands tied behind me with ropes this time.  They go to the kitchen and get some cold beers. Mom will be pissed to find them gone.

As they drink they take turns pouring some beer onto my nipples and sucking them. They force me to drink as well. I need to pee but I dare not tell them. They would only make me piss on the floor.  I am forced to suck and lick each of their nipples as they rub their tits over my mouth.  Finally, they take turns fucking my swollen pussy with the empty beer bottles making me cum several more times. I am ready to pass out from exhaustion.

They carry me up the stairs and lay me into the bathtub. The porcelain is cold and stings my naked body.

“Get cleaned up whore. Your mom will be home soon.  You will be hearing from me soon bitch,” Kara exclaims as they leave laughing and calling me names. I turn on my side too weak to move. I know I have to clean up but I need some rest.  What she will do to me next races through my mind.
archon1980
Undergrad

Merits 5

You've made the volcano angry!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 01:28:28 PM »

Wow, i keep finding stories from years ago, that are amazing and have no comments.  HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW?  I comment you an a job well done. 
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 54

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 04:53:50 PM »

Wow, i keep finding stories from years ago, that are amazing and have no comments.  HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE NOW?  I comment you an a job well done. 

Well, I guess I should thank you and explain.  This is a story I wrote when I first came to the site as Deviant.  My pc crashed and I could not get logged back on so I chose the new name dark lord.  But anyway thanks for reading and yes, that was some time ago lol

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
susan_haynes19
Junior

Merits 3

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 07:20:48 PM »

I hope you continue this great story.
darklord
Masters Degree

Merits 54

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 08:02:48 PM »

Thanks Susan. Never thought about it but it might be fun to revisit it again.

"I thought I'd given up rape, but I've changed my mind."  Clint Eastwood.  The eiger sanction.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: