Author Topic: Daddy's Boy  (Read 73835 times)

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
Daddy's Boy
« on: May 19, 2012, 08:24:51 AM »
All the characters in this story are at least 18 years old. There are mild racial themes. I hope you enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daddy’s Boy

I’ve been following the kid for several weeks now. First year of college, good looking guy, pretty girlfriend. Like I would have been. The anger courses through me. I know where it’s going to be. Every evening he goes running through the woods near his rooming house, I’ll get him there.

I’m waiting at the junction with the main track. He’s seen me there before several times, I nodded as he jogged through, he smiled back. This time I gesture to him, come here. He stops and wanders over, what is it?

I grab him and hold the cloth over his mouth. He struggles but I’m much stronger, he goes limp. I carry him the few yards to the car, tie his wrists and ankles, tape his mouth and dump him in the back, throw the blanket over him. All set.

The cell door slams shut and I am looking at the four men standing there. Big, black, mean. There is an icy lump in my stomach, please don‘t hurt me. What a cute little bitch, he says, as he unzips the jumpsuit and strokes my body, ain’t that smooth and pretty like a girl, and we all know what girls like, don‘t we. They strip me and make me kneel down. There is a shiv caressing my throat. Open, he says. I open.

It’s been a long drive across the state line. In the basement, I throw him on the bed and go get a beer. He looks shit-scared, which is probably wise.

‘I bet you wonder why I grabbed you. I know your daddy ain’t rich, so it’s not a ransom. I prefer girls to boys normally, so I would have grabbed some hot little bitch and fucked that. You’re just going to have to guess for the moment’

I turned him face down and pull the little running shorts down. Cute ass, for a boy. I slap him hard, and get a muffled ouch.

His hard dick is pressed against my lips. He holds it there for a while and then slowly pushes it into my mouth. He tells me what to do and I do it, using my lips and tongue on it. He is in no hurry, this is not just his sexual pleasure, this is about humiliating the white men who oppress his kind. He takes it out and rubs it over my face, then pushes it back in. He is starting to moan now, and fucks me harder. Soon he shoots his load in my mouth.

I cut his shorts and singlet off. His dick has shrunk with the fear. I replace the tape with the leather gag, and set up the camera with the remote lanyard. I strip and kneel astride his shoulders. He is shaking his head, No, No, Please No, but I place my dick over his mouth. Click. I push it right in through the gag. Click. I fuck his mouth slowly, clicking as I go. I pull out at the last moment and shoot on his face, click.

I take the polaroids and put them in an envelope, scrawl the address, and get in the car, leaving him lying there.

It’s the second guy’s turn. His dick is so fat I have to stretch my jaws to get it in there, and he is rougher too. He’s hot from watching his friend so he comes quickly, shooting so much jism that I nearly choke on it. The other two take longer, enjoying torturing my mouth before they too shoot their loads. I feel so sick by this time that I throw up all the stuff they’ve pumped into me. Then the first guy decides he wants seconds.

I take the chining knife and sit astride him and caress his naked body with it, stroking the blade over his face and chest and groin, holding up his genitals and asking if he’d like to be a girl. He is shaking so badly I think he may crap himself.

I turn him over and put a pillow under his hips, lube up his tight little asshole real good. He knows what I’m going to do. I get the camera ready and kneel astride him, place the tip of my prick against the small brown hole. I tell him to relax and let it happen, or he’ll be shitting hot bricks for a week. I push into that tight chute while he yells and writhes under me. I take my time, clicking. I hope daddy enjoys the pics.

They give me some lube and then push me face down on the bed. The first one mounts me and places his dick against my asshole. He pushes in and the head of his dick starts stretching my anus and the pain comes, he pushes some more and it’s agony and then the whole length slides in and I scream. He starts fucking me roughly but the others tell him to be gentler, they want to keep my ass intact so they can fuck me too. He fucks me for a long time and it hurts real bad. The others take their turn and by the time the last guy is getting his, my asshole is as sore as hell. He finishes and collapses on top of me, his weight squeezing the life out of me.

He would have received the photos by now. I can picture him opening the package and seeing the pictures of his son, the pain and outrage of his boy being mouth and ass-raped. I know he’s fat now, and ten years older than when we met, those ten years that I spent in prison. The hot anger surges through my body, and I take the whip and slash at the boy in a rage, hurting him, enjoying that slim body writhing on the bed.

They are pimping me now, charging three bucks for a blowjob, five for anal. I have to suck nine or ten guys off, one after the other; at least they let me spit it out. They are more careful with my asshole; in order to preserve it for their own pleasure, they only allow three or four guys to fuck me. Their best game is riding the whip; I have to sit on his lap with his dick up my ass while his filthy friends rape my mouth. They make me play with my cock and pretend that I like it.

I hire a couple of ex-cons, hard black guys, and I get the camcorder and record the fun. They get the boy on his knees and rape him at both ends, their big dicks slamming into his body. I send the tape to his daddy so he can enjoy that too. Afterwards I show him the room next door, the torture chamber. I show him the chair where I would cut his fingers and toes off one joint at a time, the rack where I would break his body, and all the other toys. He is white and shaking. I tell him to do everything I tell him to, or he will come into this room and leave a week later in several plastic bags. He believes me, as well he should.

They sell me to a Hispanic guy, a hot-shot in a drug cartel. This is better, there is only him, apart from a few bj’s for his friends. I have to dress like a woman and be his wife, clean up the cell and stuff, and he likes his little torture scenes, but it’s still an improvement. He treats me nice most of the time provided he gets laid.

The anger burns inside me. I try to work out how many times I’ve been raped; let’s see, ten years equals 3,650 days, times average five times a day, equals 18,000 times. Maybe I could calculate how much cum I drank and how many yards of big black dick went up my ass. And all because that fat cop framed a nineteen year old boy, planted the evidence and lied in court. Ten years of sexual slavery, ten years of being a punk because of him.

I move on to the next part of the plan. I get him toned and tanned, he is slim and pretty anyway, just the sort of kid that fat old men like. I start taking bookings for him, my girlfriend knows plenty of people too, so soon there is a regular stream of cars coming up the drive towards my isolated house. I can charge good too, fifty bucks an hour basic, a hundred for the whips and chains, but definitely no serious damage, there’s someone after you. He soon learns that the better he makes it for the mark, the happier I am. That’s important to him.

Every few months I send daddy a new tape of what’s just been done to his little baby boy. I bet he really enjoys those brown packets turning up. No doubt they make the rounds of the police station too, and liven up many a night shift.

The business expands until demand outstrips supply; I don’t want to wear him out, so I cruise around until I see a cute blond hitchhiker. He’s number two, and between them they provide a nice revenue stream. Steph and I get a kick from watching them have sex together too. Daddy’s boy is always the bottom.

I’m keeping track of the number; I don’t know how long it‘ll take to get there, at around five a day, let’s see, maybe ten years…

------------------------------------
If you enjoyed this story, you could try:
Mimi, The life To Come, The Life and Times Of Tom Rawlins and Retribution, by John Barham, available on Amazon Kindle  

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:43:56 PM by LastExit »
Scourge of The Steely Moon: wayward son of the Moon Goddess - cold, determined, but of the light in the night.

Offline Tripp-N

• Sophomore
  • Merits 2
  • I love em in leather, I love em Lace.
Re: Daddy's Boy
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 01:17:22 AM »
First one in this section I've read. Very nice. I really enjoy the split story frame you use. Keeps the action flowing well. Keep em cuming!
Why is it illegal to sell something you can give away for free? -Prostatution-

Offline adventurousexplorer
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 01:27:51 PM »
Very impressive - a very sexy story

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 01:41:44 PM »
Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed it. ::):
Scourge of The Steely Moon: wayward son of the Moon Goddess - cold, determined, but of the light in the night.

Offline darkhighway

• Junior
  • Merits 12
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 09:40:54 AM »
Enjoyed the story. Such a great way to get revenge on a crooked cop, watching his son being turned into a little whore. The writing was excellent, the story flowing smoothly. I have no doubt we'll be seeing you on the best sellers list one day.

Offline PiscesBear69
  • Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 05:37:34 AM »
I truly enjoyed the story. I could see the father watching those tapes over and over again.
"Be into acceptance, not understanding."
"Just because I said that's what I wanted, doesn't mean that's what I wanted. It maybe what I wanted, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm ready for it."

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 05:11:50 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it. ::):

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:09 PM »
I hope everyone enjoyed the story.  ;)

Offline LittleGamerGal
  • Graduate
  • Merits 24
  • Come chat. I don't bite and i won't mind if you do
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 08:41:00 AM »
Liked it a lot
Sorry, but this account was hacked.  Any PM's received from this profile in July of 2017 were sent by a douchebag imposter.

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1088
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 09:20:59 AM »
Mmmmm, very intense!
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline transguy
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 07:58:00 AM »
Very hot, and very intriguing... you moved the story line along very well.  Thanks for a nice double take on good old male/male rape!   8)

Offline yorkie111

• Sophomore
  • Merits 1
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 01:03:36 PM »
I loved the story and the way you told it with flash backs was great.

Offline LastExit

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1002
  • Check out my stories
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 03:35:47 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments, and glad you enjoyed the story. Just make sure you don't get framed by the cops!