Author Topic: If you got to pick the place you were raped at what would you choose?  (Read 3303 times)

Offline jstwndring

• Junior
  • Merits 11
 What would be the scariest place to be raped at?

Ill go first i would pick a huge mansion.

The scariest place for me would be on a boat in the ocean because i would never jump in the ocean to escape!

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
Re: If you got to pick the place you were raped at what would you choose?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
I think the scariest place for me would be somewhere I felt totally safe...home, work, even church.   Now that would take all of the comfort and security out of that place and I couldn't go back there without the rape being first in my mind.  In that case, the rape would take place over and over again and the rapist's power would magnify.  Just my thoughts.

LordVerde
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 10:20:50 PM »

This should make for some very interesting reading of which it has already started !

Jasmine
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 10:09:18 AM »
For me, in a garage filled with old car parts, smelling of grease and oil.  A single, naked light bulb swinging from the ceiling and casting grotesque shadows.

Offline Musette

• Senior
  • Merits 1
  • I can resist anything but temptation... O.W.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 12:22:09 PM »
For me, in a garage filled with old car parts, smelling of grease and oil.  A single, naked light bulb swinging from the ceiling and casting grotesque shadows.

*shivers*

That's really creepy Jas...  ;)
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself.

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray, 1891
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)

Offline jstwndring

• Junior
  • Merits 11
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »
 I also think that having it done in a graveyard would be very scary.

Offline TakeMeGrl

• Puritanical Editor
  • Undergrad
  • Merits 3
    • Take Me
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 01:32:32 AM »

Hmmm...if we have to go with scary (as opposed to where you'd like to be raped.  ;)  ), I'd have to go with like...an alley or something.  I work 3rd shift at a homeless shelter, and it's not in the greatest neighborhood.  There always seems to be someone out and about, and it's always like...the dregs of society.  I have to park down the street, and walk up past a lot of buildings and alleys between them.  Literally anything could happen in there as the occasional car drives by, in the dead of night with no one around to help.
Scientia est potentia - Knowledge is power

Offline Dire Wolf

• Undergrad
  • Merits 43
  • Some of my fantasies:
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 03:09:40 AM »
Might you be suspended by your cuffed hands from a chain used to hoist engines?
Mmmm  >:D

LordVerde
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »

>:D  Jasmine, I love it...   Like DW said, lots of things to tie up to !  >:D

TMG... liked getting pulled suddenly into the alley behind a dumpster, gagged then tied ?

Hmmm...if we have to go with scary (as opposed to where you'd like to be raped.  ;)  ), I'd have to go with like...an alley or something.  I work 3rd shift at a homeless shelter, and it's not in the greatest neighborhood.  There always seems to be someone out and about, and it's always like...the dregs of society.  I have to park down the street, and walk up past a lot of buildings and alleys between them.  Literally anything could happen in there as the occasional car drives by, in the dead of night with no one around to help.

Offline Tiherup

• Senior
  • Merits 1
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
Might you be suspended by your cuffed hands from a chain used to hoist engines?
Mmmm  >:D

I actually did that with a submissive of mine several years ago..... took her across the truck seat with her hands bound behind her and her skirt shoved up, then hooked her hand ropes to a winch and played with her there for a while, hands pulled up, bent forward,Blouse and bra open, "MADE" her give me a BJ....it was great :D
Let Bondage set you Free!

Offline bocaconpiel
  • Freshman
  • Merits 6
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 12:42:22 PM »
Picked up in a police cruiser, driven to a seedy part of the city, underneath a bridge, bent over the hood of the car...
FKA plumpslut
You like your women plump?

Offline kinkerly

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • yes this is me hehehe
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 01:35:25 PM »
 Although for me my scariest place would be the same place as my fantasy with a few minor differences....in a wood...although my fantasy is a decidious wood...it would be very scary in a pine wood which is dark and menacing all year round!
my nan said if i wasnt in bed by 11pm i was to go home!!

Offline Fearfactor
  • Junior
  • Merits 5
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 04:34:16 AM »
In the hall of mirrors in a deserted fairground. A sepcifically scary place to know that someone is running after you and intends to rape you. You will never know where he will appear, how far he is, or where you are.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 08:52:22 AM »
Anywhere while traveling -where I don't know the area, or have any friends.

So staying in a hotel and somehow someone has come up behind me right when I'm opening the door and pushes his way in.  His large hand clamps over my mouth before I can scream. and shoves me against the wall or pushes me to the floor.  He whispers in my ear: "The fun is about to begin."
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline prey4me

• Junior
  • Merits 7
  • Real Male, Alpha Class
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 04:19:56 AM »
The girl: dressed in a full-skirted organza ball gown, snug-fitting bodice, spaghetti straps
The event:  the summer cotillion at a very exclusive country club

She's taken, possibly enticed, to a remote section of the golf course, under a full moon.  She's a mile from anywhere--nobody can hear her scream.  I calmly inform her that I'm going to rape her, and start to strip.  At first, she thinks it's some kind of bad joke, then starts objecting, negotiating, threatening, etc.  At a certain point, she finally realizes I'm very serious, and starts to flee, holding up her skirts, trying find safety, in her strappy (heeled) sandals.

Why, here?  In my sexual coming of age, I was fascinated with the B-movies where the heroine (often in a white, floaty gown) was chased through the castle, woods, etc.), her skirts flying and flutterng about.  How I wanted that villain to catch her!  He never did, alas.

In this fantasy, the villain (me  >:D) does get her.  She's thrown down, and as we roll around her, her bodice is ripped down, her breasts played with, fondled, then grabbed and abused.  Her skirts are pulled up, her cunt exposed, and--there, in the middle of nowhere, under the moon, on the expensive sod--she gets thoroughly aristocratically, raped!