ravishu.com

March 25, 2017, 04:48:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 181,703 posts.
This forum contains 12,518 topics.
We have 16,234 registered users.
Please welcome Izaakmork, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can't I change my avatar picture?  (Read 5552 times)
vile8r
Masters Degree

Merits 48

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2013, 10:35:06 PM »

It does not seem to be letting people upload an avatar from their desktop.  I gave you one by using a picture host.

The one I gave you is using TinyPic, but I'm sure most photo hosts will work.

Were it possible to do so, I would kiss you right now, lois!! Thank you!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!
Lois
Dean
Masters Degree

Merits 296

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 10:56:12 PM »

Awww shucks.

So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities
Greyer
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2014, 03:37:08 AM »

not sure if this is the same thing, but i have uploaded picture but cannot see them on my profile... also have been told that another member has put up new pics, but again I cannot see them..am I being an arse about this, something simple I am missing???

always looking for more, Are there any Girls into their mothers out there. Did she discipline you harshly???
Jed
Masters Degree

Merits 47

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2014, 11:01:00 AM »

not sure if this is the same thing, but i have uploaded picture but cannot see them on my profile... also have been told that another member has put up new pics, but again I cannot see them..am I being an arse about this, something simple I am missing???

It's probably a refresh issue and deleting browser history will fix it.  I know I fixed the same issue in the past that way.  For all I know I'm not seeing the most recent avatars now, since it's been while doing that myself.

I never had an issue with my own pics though, just other people's avatars?
ekstng
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2015, 03:23:16 AM »

Thank you :)
rhizeup
Freshman

Merits 0

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »

Ok, for some reason IE wouldn't let me change my pic but google chrome did, weird but ok . . .

That's because IE sucks.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: