Author Topic: How to make her want anal sex?  (Read 726 times)

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
How to make her want anal sex?
« on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:49 PM »
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline loverquest

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 80
Re: How to make her want anal sex?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 12:23:44 PM »
Really? there are people that DON'T?? :confused: :emot_laughing.gif:
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=21872.0  a link to my thread- Please leave some of your thoughts, comments, questions, and/or suggestions.
i am ".....a little kink, that's willing to learn."

Concubine of The Howling Wolves

Offline wolfie69

• Freshman
  • Merits 2
Re: How to make her want anal sex?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 02:39:17 PM »
there was a study recently i ran across about anal sex and some of the good and bad about it, one thing that it was very up front on was women whom experienced anal sex at-least once a week stated the feel fuller and deeper orgasms by like 60% i think if i remember correctly and women whom experienced it more often then this reached more powerful orgasms more regularly, which any women will admit the strong the orgasm given the more connected she may feel to said person.

i personally have never push my partners to anal though many do like it we do not incorporate it into the act it is lengthy enough now.