Author Topic: What fantasy turns you on the most?  (Read 37360 times)

Offline vile8r

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 1084
Re: What fantasy turns you on the most?
« Reply #165 on: February 18, 2020, 11:14:24 PM »
When I was a teen, my first fantasy involved savage pirates -- usually Oriental or African -- overrunning a passenger ship and ruthlessly gangraping the well-off wives and their daughters. You actually have scenes like this in Voltaire's Candide. One idea of rape story I have would involve better-organised Somali pirates who -- at last -- actually succeed in taking a cruise ship, and all the womenfolk aboard get the royal treatment.

In the movies, any scene that had black men gangraping one or several white women was a total turn-on. Interracial gangrape is still one of my strongest fantasies… if not the strongest. It's no accident that my first rape story here depicts a mutiny in some East African country where the soldiers lock their officers up and ruthlessly rape their wives and daughters. The thought of some fair white girl receiving a full load of black men's semen really, really turns me on.

There's also the fantasy of some castle taken by an army of low-class soldiers and all the noble ladies getting raped and ass-fucked, with the countess and her daughters receiving very special attentions from a group of dirty mercenaries. In the usual movie or novel, the knights fight off these ill-intended attackers, but it my fantasy, the knights lose and many of them are forced to watch their wives and daughters getting brutally rammed by a great many dicks. I have a few rape stories idea of this sort.

In all these aforementioned fantasies, the common factor is "gangrape where the social ranks are turned upside down"! The rich, privileged women get savagely violated by a group of men who wouldn't be supposed to even think of touching them. It's the unthinkable actually happening.

Something else that would fit your fantasies, Bruiser7. I once read a book about the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917. The Bolsheviks went around and arrested families of businessmen and friends of the Tsar.....the bourgeois. The men and women of these families were often separated with men being put in one jail, and their wives and daughters being put in another. The Bolsheviks would allow criminals and common men off the street into the jails at night to rape and terrorize the women.
I could rape your pussy, but I'd be in and out in a few minutes. So I choose to rape your mind, and I'll be inside you forever!

Offline DirtySerenity

• Sophomore
  • Merits 9
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2020, 02:53:32 PM »
I want to be tied to a bed blindfolded and used by a couple of men for hours until they are fully satisfied.

Tony V.
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2020, 07:52:52 PM »
I believe there are more than a pair of men here whom would love to make that CUMM true for you......

Tony V.                  :police:

Offline Tinkerbell

• Professor
  • Graduate
  • Merits 333
« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2020, 10:37:05 PM »
Not necessarily......

A willing Victim whom enjoys her Rape, is something to be Treasured!! There are Very few that I have heard of, and I don't personally know any......

So you should be treasured for your very distinct desires.....

Tony V.           :police:

I've fantasized a lot about getting stopped for speeding. I only got one speeding ticket, ever, in Denton, years ago, and I was too young and stupid to try to get out of it. But in my fantasy I'm with my boyfriend (EX boyfriend now, you'll see why) I had when I was nineteen. He was insanely jealous. I'd turn around and ask a guy in the lunch line what the mystery meat was, and my BF would be like, "Who were you talking to? What did he want? And I'm like, "Jesus God, Jason!"

So Jason's in the right seat. I don't speed. Really, I don't, but I sometimes go over the double wide lines when I turn. ...oops! illegal turn! So the lights come on and I start looking for a place to pull over. I fantasize about a secluded street where... um (blush) YOU know. But I don't know what he'll do if I don't stop soon and Jason is like, "Pull over, now Jamie!"

So, I pull into the parking lot of this bank, yeah Jamie way secluded, it's a BANK. cameras everywhere.. Before I grab for my backpack I unbutton the top three buttons on my top.

"What are you DOING, Jamie?" Jason asks.

"Be quiet, Jason!" I demand, brushing my long, silky blond hair back so as not to obstruct the view. "Don't fuck this up for me."

So. okay, okay, I'm not like my ex roommate Jenny. She has these humongous big DD traffic-stopping hooters. I'm like an A-cup. But it's a full A cup. And if I wear my bra one hook tight I even have cleavage, kinda sorta. So by the time the officer gets to my window my top is open enough so he can see my smooth creamy neck and chest and the tops of my breasts and the tempting cleavage where my smooth, creamy breast flesh plunges into my tight little bra.

So I hand over my license and insurance and sit quietly with my hands on my knees. I see his hand move under my chin. I feel his gingers on my collarbone, thumb on one side of my throat, fingers on the other. I freeze. Don't want to scare him off so I don't move except to throw my shoulders back a little so my breasts stick out. I know my skin is silky soft to his fingers.

Jason is making stupid outraged boyfriend noises from the right seat. "Hey! He can't do that! Stop!

"Shut the fuck UP. Jason!" I snap.

As if that's a signal, the officer's hand spreads out on my chest, fingers curving over the cups of my bra, feeling the smooth fabric of the cups and the tense firmness of my young breasts inside. Then he unbuttons the rest of my buttons. My shoulders bra, and tummy are all bare. in plain sight. I didn't have time to unbutton my cutoffs, but I spread my legs just in case.One at a time he slips the sleeves of my top off my shoulders and my bra straps down. I am practically topless. There they are in plain sight, my two soft, swollen creamy white pearls, swollen cones sticking straight out from my chest. Each cone is tipped by a small pale pink nipple. 

Jason is going crazy even before the officer's fingers curve over my bare breasts. He sees my soft flesh deflect  as the officer fondles me, feeling my yielding softness punctuated by my stiff nipples. Jason knows how turned I get from having my breasts fondled. I flinch when he  touches  them. He gently milks my right nipple until it throbs. I'm trying not to totally slut out, but I'm breathing faster and when he gently rolls my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. it tingles so much that I take a quick breath and make a little "uh!" sound. The officer can't hear it over the traffic noise, but my boyfriend hears it, I'm glad he's belted in, I've never seen him so pissed off!

The officer  checks out my other breast, he's being forceful, but incredibly gentle which is totally erotic, gently milking my nipple until I shiver again. The he slides his hand down over my smooth flat tummy. I keep my legs spread, but he just spreads his fingers and gently rubs my tummy. It's strangely arousing and I realize I'm squirming in my seat, finally his fingers find my navel. I gasp as he caresses it.

Then it's over. The officer withdraws his hand.

"I'm just going to write you a warning," he says politely, handing me a paper.. "You drive carefully, now!"

"Yes, sir," I reply. As he steps away I slip my bra straps up and shrug my top back to whee I can button it. If Jason weren't such a jealous selfish asshole, he'd realize how turned on i am. He could skip all the foreplay he isn't that good at and do me in the ass  in the back seat the way he's always wanted, don't ask me why. Guys are strange.

But no, he'd rather pout all the way home. Like what? I WANTED that cop to grope me? I got out of the ticket, didn't I? I look at the warning. There's a cellphone number written at the bottom. When I see it I get all tingly again. But I'll never ever call it. Oh my God, that's the start of my next fantasy, isn't it?

PS: OMG! I wonder if any of the Bank cams got the whole thing? If someone sees this on Utube let me know

darklord
« Reply #169 on: March 02, 2020, 04:42:39 AM »
Tinkerbell, I just love you. Any comment you make is worth the read. 

Offline gaggedKitty23

• Senior
  • Merits 604
  • Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again.
    • Complete List of My Exclusive Erotica Stories
« Reply #170 on: April 26, 2020, 03:00:44 PM »
I just wanted to bump this because, well, tbh I'm curious what other fantasies people have and am mustering up the courage to perhaps share some of my own.  ::):
"Punish me. Reward me. Then punish me again." You can find my website with more of my erotic stories at https://linktr.ee/dkaine

Offline nolongerinnocent
  • Junior
  • Merits 8
« Reply #171 on: June 01, 2020, 04:35:21 AM »
Hmm, my terrible memory means that I can't remember if I replied in this thread.
Here it goes!
- Rape (duh)
- Gang rape - the more the merrier. Preferably MUCH MORE than I can handle.
- Torture - go vicious with me, really vicious. Once I drew a line at any permanent scars etc. and would be scared off from nipple piercings etc - now I love it.
- Watersports and scat - again, why it was a big nono for me, now I see it as a great way of humiliating me.
- Forced prostitution - not only great humiliation but a means for getting sooooo many cocks. Especially if I'm rented for 1$ or less per fuck.

I also have a thing for sisters, the relationship between me and my younger sis being… weird. Either way, I'm very much into sisters/friends betraying/abusing each other - either by being forced to do it or not.

Bruiser7
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2020, 02:28:11 AM »

In all these aforementioned fantasies, the common factor is "gangrape where the social ranks are turned upside down"! The rich, privileged women get savagely violated by a group of men who wouldn't be supposed to even think of touching them. It's the unthinkable actually happening.

I think you have a lot of ideas for stories!
Your fantasies remind me of watching a Rambo movie where a missionary worker is a prisoner.  And unfortunately she is rescued before a soldier can start.  I'd like to see someone write a story

Thanks Kylie!
The problem with Hollywood movies is they never allow to actually show onscreen scenes that too many people would find too shocking.
In one short film about the slave revolt of 1831 in USA, a white woman is gangraped by her own slaves, but her undressing and rape is only allowed to happen off-screen.

Here I can do all that I want!
Sharing these fantasies with someone of the opposite sex is very thrilling and exciting! Thanks again!

Offline pantherx
  • Junior
  • Merits 23
« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2020, 11:25:08 PM »
I'd say the key elements that I like the most are bondage, cutting off her clothes, and facefucking.  My "go to" fantasies aren't long term captivity, but do amount to keeping her all night or all weekend.  I'd also say leaving my victim in a compromising position afterwards (still bound until someone finds her/half naked and far from home/pictures sent to friends and family) is a big turn-on for me.

Offline XenMon2

• Sophomore
  • Merits 21
« Reply #174 on: June 30, 2020, 03:42:14 PM »
Bondage and bad end stuff like snuff or slavery. One way or another, the men and women who get kidnapped in my fantasies aren't going back to their old lives when their rapist is done with them.

Offline Jane_Tho

• Campus Visitor
  • Merits 0
« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2020, 02:59:09 PM »
Being nice and comfy and sound asleep in my bed only to be woken up by an intruder forcefully entering me.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2020, 08:32:17 PM »
I want to be tied to a bed blindfolded and used by a couple of men for hours until they are fully satisfied.

If you haven't already,you need to read up on the hillside stranglers,two California serial killers back in the 70s and 80s,pardon the pun but it sounds like they'd be right up your ally.

oh2bedesired
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2020, 10:04:51 PM »

If you haven't already,you need to read up on the hillside stranglers,two California serial killers back in the 70s and 80s,pardon the pun but it sounds like they'd be right up your ally.

Let me explain that a little more....in fantasy only....not real life.....unless RP and definitely not murder.Because the two guys that did that made sure they weren't going to leave behind any live victims.

Me personally, I never fantasize about being raped and killed, because I'd much rather survive and have to go through the day to day struggles that a survivor has to go through.I know it sounds crazy but there's a certain sexiness about that to me.

Kalista
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2020, 02:41:21 PM »
"I'd much rather survive and have to go through the day to day struggles that a survivor has to go through.I know it sounds crazy but there's a certain sexiness about that to me."

I think there's almost certainly an uncommon story to be told here.

Kalista.

Offline Saracutie
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #179 on: August 14, 2020, 05:48:27 PM »
Being lost somewhere in tight summer dress and meeting 3 men alone