Author Topic: Imp of the Perverse  (Read 2064 times)

Riyven
Imp of the Perverse
« on: February 24, 2007, 01:46:57 PM »
This is the first part of a new type of story for me.  I hope you all enjoy         Riyven

Warning!
You must be over 18 for read this. If you are offended or you do not like such stories, please do not read further. I don't promote or condone rape or non-consentual sex. This is only a ficticious story. If you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, do not read this story. Rape is a abhorrent crime and the penalties are extensive, including prison and spending the rest of your life on a public list of sexual predators.

Slowly the mists part as a misshapen creature emerges from the shadows.  It?s long emaciated limbs and wings seeming out of a nightmare given life.  The leathery skin of it?s body protecting it from the intense heat and pressure of it?s nether world home.  It was an imp, and a proud one.  Moving with a purpose born of fear for it?s dreaded master, the imp hurries to a dark throne. 

A deep and surprisingly melodious voice comes forth from the shadow of the throne.  The effect is instantaneous, all the imps in the area fall down and pay homage to their dreaded lord. 

"Tell me Teyar?stroffe, has my long wait finally born fruit."

"Oh yes dreaded master, the thousand years of your banishment has ended.  As you prophesied the world of men has once again degenerated.  They fight their petty wars, conspire against one another.  The seed you so ingeniously planted for rape and torture, has especially blossomed."

"Good, now all that remains is for a willing victim to try and summon one of us.  When they do, I shall come forth and once again show the world our power.  I shall let them feast to their horror on our pleasure.  Let the infantile world of man fear and crave that which we offer.  Go my slave, take the book to a susceptible victim for me.  Let her be the first to taste the thrill and sorrow of our kind.  Let her meet and grovel before the king of imps, The Imp of the Perverse."

Flapping it?s bat like wings, the imp hurries to do it?s masters bidding.  All the imps had flocked to his call, knowing what power he could command.  The King of Imps he termed himself, and it was a deserving title.  He was unlike all of his kind, having been the mating of an imp and a succubus.  He was imposing even among the dwellers of the lower regions of the nether world.  His body looking like living obsidian, with eyes of gold and hair of pure silver. 

Nearly a thousand years before he had made a move on the mortal world.  Before he was able to complete it, he was confronted and defeated by an arch angel.  He swore as the mists closed over him that he would return to the worlds sorrow.  For the next thousand years, he worked through his minions, spreading his evil seeds.  Tainting the hearts and souls of men and women.  Making them turn away from their one salvation from him.  He looked forward to once again sating his desires on the world of men. 

Using favors earned for services it performed, the imp flies through the levels of the nether region to the mortal plane.  It had already found a suitable candidate for it?s masters needs.  All that was needed was to reach her.  He had found out about her from another on it?s plane.  She was a practitioner of black magic, a witch as she liked to be called. 

Enjoying the thought of a favor of one of the imps, the creature had willingly laid the seed for the imp in her mind.  Made her desire to call more powerful denizens of the lower levels.  It had promised to offer her a book that showed how to summon the most powerful of it?s kind.  Enjoying how the woman had drunk in the words and lies it offered without question.  Even among his kind this woman would have been a treat to enjoy for years.  It knew that the King of Imps would show her new meanings of torture before it finished.

Nearing the gate, the imp spots its contact and passes over the book to it.  Showing the wraith the spell that the woman needed it left quickly to await the summons and the sadistic pleasures that would follow once its master walked again.

As the wraith held the book, it reveled in how the woman would suffer.  It had been forced into servitude, when she had found it?s skull and a true spell to bind it.  It was bound till she released it.  That did not however mean it could not work against her.  Feeling the intense pull, the wraith began it?s cruel journey through the vortex and into the mortal plane.  The first words it heard made it wish it had asked to watch as this woman was taken and used.

"It?s about time you worthless excuse for a half ghost.  Did I not summon you.  Are you not bound to servitude to my whims and wishes.  Perhaps you need a reminder of whom you serve wraith."

Taking silver hammer, she snapped it down and smacked the skull with it.  She made sure not to hit it hard enough to damage, but just enough to get the sound of a pure ringing note from the hammer.  The effect was immediate.  The wraith writhed in pain as the sound filled it.

"Oh cruel mistress, please I beg of you, no more."

"Perhaps now, you will come forth when summoned and not keep me waiting.  I know how to make your world nothing but pain wraith.  Do not cross me again."

The look in her eyes made the wraith shiver in a little fear.  Her jet black eyes showing nothing but cruel pleasure at the wraiths pain.  Moving with purpose she holds out her hand for the book the wraith carries.

"I presume that is the thing you have been telling me about."

"Oh yes mistress, this is the very thing.  It was quite hard to obtain as well.  Allow me to show you the spell I mentioned.  Then you can summon one more powerful than me."

"Good, I grow tired of your whining and sniveling wraith."

Moving quickly the wraith shows it?s the woman the spell.  Never once letting her realize that the preparations are designed to open a window for the Imp King to come forth through.  Watching in anticipation as the woman bends and marks out the summoning glyphs, it moves back a little to hide its glee.  Had the woman but known, she would have not slashed her hand and let a single line of her blood run over one of the runes and the edge of the circle.  That one flaw would allow any denizen to come through.  Finishing her preparations, the woman sends the wraith back to it?s plane.  Her heart beating fast as she begins the lengthy summons. 

On its plane, the King of Imps stands.  The sounds of the summoning coming forth with great power and strength.  It knew that the one chosen was powerful, and would offer him strength.  Striding powerfully down from it?s throne.  It looks out over the vast foul smelling, mist covered region.  It?s powerful 8 foot tall body, tense with evil pleasure.  Calling out over the mists, hundreds of imps come at the first sounds.

"Yes my servants, soon we shall be free.  Free to wreak havoc and chaos on the mortal plane.  Let your black hearts fill with the desires we have harbored for a thousand years.  Prepare to fill that lust at long last.  Let the mortal world tremble at the arrival of Dra?elmorgant, King of the imps.  The Imp of the Perverse."

Unfurling it?s massive obsidian wings, he flies to the gate and the summons.  His long awaited day of vengeance at hand.  Watching as the lesser imps follow closely, awaiting their summons.  He lands and calmly enters the vortex.  Feeling the pull he has waited many years for, he enters the mortal plane once again.  Letting his body shrink to a smaller size, he steps forth into the summoning glyph. 

His eyes glittering like molten gold, he surveys the woman before him.  She was attired in a gown of deepest black that was cut down to her navel.  Her full breasts and supple body sliding sensually in it.  The glint in his eyes intensifies as he thinks on the joys and perverse pleasures he will inflict upon this creature.  She was not imposing, standing only about 5 and a half feet tall.  Her black eyes and deep red hair in complete contrast with her alabaster white skin. 

Standing a little amazed, she looked upon the creature she summoned.  She had expected a misshapen monster like in the drawings.  This creature was stunningly handsome to her.  Fighting her sexual urges, she steps forward and addresses it.

"Tell me what type of denizen you are."

Watching the woman, Dra?elmorgant found the spot he was looking for and drew the woman?s power from the blood she left over the glyph.  Feeling the strength of her soul, he pulls on it, watching her turn pale as she seems to wilt.  Rising to his full height, he stepped over her faulty summoning glyph.  Letting his power build, he allows its essence to wash over the now terrified woman.  Feeling it wash over him, he draws that fear and energy into himself.  His eyes glowing he slowly raises his hand, and uses his power to raise her off the floor without touching her.

Her face pale as her heart hammers in her chest.  She stares at the denizen in fear and attraction in equal measure.  Her fear slowly overtaking everything as she hangs suspended by only his power.  Slowly she feels the heat of his gaze as her clothes shred and rip from her.  Her naked body glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration from her fear.

Calmly he walks toward her, his eyes glowing as his silver hair moves as if in a breeze.  Lifting one hand, he softly slides his sharp nail over her shivering body.  Watching as her nipples harden.  He slowly pulls on it, letting it stretch to it?s full 2 inches.  Letting his power sink into her body, mind and soul he finally addresses her.

"Well my dear little Tasha, I see your body matches your mind and soul.  It is truly a thing of beauty.  Both light and dark all at the same time.  I will give you a rare treat, something I have not given to others.  I will allow you to know who I am."

Her eyes slowly spilling soft tears, she looks up at him.  His nakedness making her respond to him even though she fights not to.  Unable to stop herself, she slowly looks over his body, her mind numbed by the sheer size of him.  Every part of him is proportionately larger than any mortal man.  From his massive height to his growing erection, standing out nearly 14" and almost 5 wide at it?s base.

"I hope you like what you see little Tasha, soon you will feel all of it in you.  Taking you in every way, but first I believe I promised an introduction.  I am Dra?elmorgant, King of the Imps.  I am also commonly called the Imp of the Perverse.  You see I take pleasure in the perversity of your kind.  The ways you abuse and use each other is like music to me.  The sound of woman?s shrieks as my minions take over the minds of a gang of men.  Hearing their lust filled cries as they brutally rape her over and over till she is but a hollow shell.  You see Tasha, you have let that loose on your world once again.  You are destined to be the first to feel my desires."

Moving forward, his evil shadow engulfs her, as her horrified scream rings out into the vortex and across the abyss of the nether regions.  A truly enjoyable sound to a certain wraith.  All the imps gathered at the vortex to feed on the screams of the woman their king was about to take.

To be continued....   >:D

Jasmine
Re: Imp of the Perverse
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:35:03 PM »
Great story Riyven.  It is a departure from your usual fare and and excellent story.

jas

Riyven
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 02:40:04 PM »
Great story Riyven.  It is a departure from your usual fare and and excellent story.

jas

Thank you hon, I hope you enjoy what I have in store for the next part then.   ;)

John

Offline KissyFace

• Masters Degree
  • Merits 204
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 03:31:47 PM »
Excellent start.  It could stand on it's own, but I can't wait for the rest.
Thanks, Riyven.

Riyven
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 03:34:12 PM »
Excellent start.  It could stand on it's own, but I can't wait for the rest.
Thanks, Riyven.

Thank you my dear, I am glad you enjoyed it.  I hope the next part lives up to your expectations  ;)

John

saskia
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »
wow, so completely different from your other stories
please don't make us wait to long....

Riyven
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »
wow, so completely different from your other stories
please don't make us wait to long....

just wait, the next part is even more out of my norm sweety   :-*

and when have I ever left you waiting   >:D   unintentionally that is  :P

John

saskia
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 06:47:23 AM »
even more out of your norm.....the imp is going to wear a pink miniskirt????

>:( now get offline and start writing >:(

: was that convincing?  :

Offline Louise

• Junior
  • Merits 3
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 12:09:33 PM »
This is realllllly interesting...would I be presumptuous (not that it would stop me) to ask if you are close to posting any more?
I like!
Lou x
Pleasure and pain, so close together it hurts...

Offline menndebi

• Senior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 01:33:53 PM »
Heart beating loudly, waiting for more!!!  :-*
*~*~*Deb*~*~*

Accept people for who they are, Never judge a book by its cover, Respect others and others will respect you.

Riyven
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »
yes the next part is in the works my dears, unfortunately it did take a back seat to things happening.  now that I am back to a normal schedule, I will have time to work on it along with about a few others that are awaiting my attention.

John