Author Topic: Announcing A New Student Assistant!  (Read 14077 times)

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
Announcing A New Student Assistant!
« on: September 14, 2006, 02:39:41 PM »
     After an interesting interview ;D, I've decided to make Jasmine my official Student Assistant in Creative Writing 101!  Her duties will mostly entail chewing gum, playing with her hair, wearing short skirts, high heels and V-neck sweaters and most important of all, flirting outrageously with the male students and the instructor! ;)  Your seat is right here by my desk Jas!!!
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
Re: Announcing A New Student Assistant!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 07:47:55 PM »
I sashay across the classroom. I give Throatdagger a smile as I reach Mr. Somedude's desk.  Placing both hands on the edge of the desk, I lean forward, lift one foot and whisper, "I am so excited that you found a way to use me Mr. Somedude.  I promise that I will do anything you ask."  I sit down cross one leg over the other and let one high heel dangle as I  release my hair from it's clasp and shake it down.  "I'm ready for your instructions?"

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 10:34:24 PM »
Smiling at my new student assistant I tell her, "Oh, I'm going to have to think up all kinds of instructions for you!" ;)
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:31:11 PM »
"Yes you are," I agree with a wink. "Now woulld you please get some paper from the lowest drawer in that cabinet over there?" I ask, nodding in the direction of the cabinet.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 04:15:49 PM »
"Thank you Jasmine," I say and reaching for the papers I "accidently" brush up against one of my sexy young assistant's breasts.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2006, 03:27:45 AM »
I smile as you take the paper.  I tilt my head to the left and inquire as to the upcoming lecture, "have you decided on which lecture you will give tomorrow?  I need to prepare your visual aids?"
"Visual aides?" I ask thoughtfully. "Let's see, my lecture in on bodice ripping and ravishment disrobing.  Would you bill willing to help in that demonstration?"
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2006, 02:12:45 PM »
"That's an interesting idea," I reply, then with a grin tell Jasmine, "I think a serving wenches outfit will do nicely for the lecture." ;)
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2006, 12:26:13 PM »
"That's good, because that outfit will work just perfect for the lecture," I say with as smile. "Now I just got to get my notes together." ;)
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
"You make very good points Jasmine," I say with a devilish grin and make a thoughtful sound. "Perhaps we should practice right now.  Get the hang of things so to speak.  Excuse us Mr. Throatdagger," I tell him with a devilish grin and getting up take Jas by the hand and lead her off to my office.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 10:24:04 PM »
"You won't need the note pad," I say as I come cross the room toward my assistant. "I'm planning on working the physical demonstration for tomorrow's lecture!" ;)
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2006, 12:40:58 PM »
"This is Ravish U I think the rules encourage this kind of thing," I point out and taking her notepad from Jasmine I toss it aside. "Now to get down to business," I say, taking my young assistant's hand in mine and looking deeply into her wide eyes.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 09:48:39 PM »
"We'll start with the stolen kiss!" I declare and suddenly pull Jasmine to me and kiss her hard, devouring her mouth with a passionate kiss.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2006, 02:35:57 PM »
Liking my assistant's ardor I kiss her for a long time, my hands going to her skirt clad ass to squeeze it. "You were very good at that part!" I tell her with a grin after we break for air. "Ready for the next part?" ;)
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Jasmine
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
When the kiss ends, it takes a moment to gather my wits.  "He is very good," I think as my eyes open slowly, keeping my body pressed against his, "mmm?" I ask as I hear his question.  "mmm, yes." I answer with a seductive smile when I am able to comprehend the question.

Offline somedude

• Undergrad
  • Merits 2
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2006, 01:08:17 AM »
"Next we'll try a little bodice ripping," I tell Jasmine and with a wink and a grin take ahold of the front of her blouse.
UUUUUGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!