ravishu.com

April 17, 2014, 01:45:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 126,073 posts.
This forum contains 17,231 topics.
We have 9,414 registered users.
Please welcome furvus, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much can a girl take?  (Read 2212 times)
strapwelder
Perverts
Senior

Merits 17

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2011, 01:35:48 PM »

wow, I think slavegirl gets the trophy for the most! Anyone else with high numbers? An interesting topic to say the least.
nafisa
Freshman

Merits 8

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 10:51:04 PM »

I was raped by 4 guys when I was a 24yo virgin, so while accepting that there is a vast range of experiences, these are mine.

My friend & I were raped orally, vaginally & anally by 4 guys.  I was a virgin at the time & she was not (vaginally).  My body reacted by getting turned on, so I was lubricated vaginally.  She did not, so was not.  Physically, I recovered within 2 - 3 months, but it took her around 6.  And psychologically, I adjusted within a couple of years while she took 5.

It did hurt, but in the maelstrom of my experiences I am unable to define precisely at what point (after my hymen was ruptured).  Anally hurt from the first.  And I can tell you that my vagina was not permanently stretched by the affair, as subsequent lovers have commented that my pussy & ass are very tight (I do bleed anally when ever I am sodomised, which is highly irregularly).

Just as there is no such animal as an average man, so every female's experiences and reactions are different & unique.  Hope this helps.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: