Author Topic: I want to rape my wife  (Read 13227 times)

Offline DrewFarnmoore

• Junior
  • Merits 6
I want to rape my wife
« on: December 02, 2010, 10:23:07 AM »
Every night, I have to fight an naughty little devil on my shoulder who gets my cock rock-hard by telling me I should throw the covers off the bed, grab my wife's PJ bottoms and rip them off down her sweet legs, then as she's starting to wake up, spread those luscious thighs and get between them, and just force my cock in her and fuck her hard and fast.

But I'm too nice of a husband, I guess.  :angel:

My story post...
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=19300
Absolutely everything I post here should be considered fantasy, and nothing more

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
Re: I want to rape my wife
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 11:29:57 AM »
Yes, you are too nice which is why you are expressing yourself here and not divorced.

I have the same urges but have encouraged my love to "call red' if she truly wants me to stop and "say no" if we are to proceed.

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
MMMMmmm

Now I would just love that.  Any chance your wife might love it too?  I wonder how you might ask her and explore it with her.

During sex have you ever held  her arms above her head simulating bondage?  If she responded favorably to that she might be open to more.
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2010, 11:56:28 AM »
Lois - "held arms down simulating bondage" - that was the very first thing I did with my GF.  I can still remember looking in her eyes, realizing her nature and grabbing her wrists.  By the Goddess it was incredible.  Still, the consequences of mis-reading her would have been bad.  It was a risky / impulsive thing to do. 23 months later, Yummy, YUMMY!

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2010, 12:20:25 PM »
Every night, I have to fight an naughty little devil on my shoulder who gets my cock rock-hard by telling me I should throw the covers off the bed, grab my wife's PJ bottoms and rip them off down her sweet legs, then as she's starting to wake up, spread those luscious thighs and get between them, and just force my cock in her and fuck her hard and fast.

Well, in the imortal words of Sen. Bob Wilson (D) of California:
"If you can't rape your wife, who can you rape?"
--Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline Gryphin_Rampant

• Undergrad
  • Merits 26
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2010, 01:22:23 PM »
Ray - I could not believe any senator would say such a thing so I googled it.  I guess the good news is you don't have to worry about him getting elected.  He's been dead for many years.

Side note: a letter he wrote to "time" says that 4 years later he voted for legislation making it illegal.

Offline DrewFarnmoore

• Junior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
During sex have you ever held  her arms above her head simulating bondage?  If she responded favorably to that she might be open to more.

I have started to; she reacted strongly and negatively. She was actually raped in high school, and doesn't like her hands being held down at all.

Which just makes me want to do that all the more, too. As well as wishing I'd been a certain boy going home with a certain girl in high school who mistakenly thought we were going to be doing home work...   >:D

I really loved fantasizing about rape before I knew my wife (largely spurred by a long-time, high-school girlfriend who was determined to stay 'pure' until marriage), but when I found out about what happened to her, that has just made it so much...  :emot_thedrool.gif:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 02:17:11 PM by DrewFarnmoore »
My story post...
Absolutely everything I post here should be considered fantasy, and nothing more

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 04:49:08 PM »
MMMMmmm

Now I would just love that.  Any chance your wife might love it too?  I wonder how you might ask her and explore it with her.

During sex have you ever held  her arms above her head simulating bondage?  If she responded favorably to that she might be open to more.

Here's a little tip for all you fellas.  One fairly safe way to find out whether your wife actually likes you being forceful is to try this:  when you come home and she walks up to greet you, just grab her and push her up against the wall, kissing her hard.    Now, if her reaction is "What the fuck?" or "Get off me", or "No, no, no" then that's a red signal.  If she can't handle being backed up against the wall then she's not going to be into rough sex, bondage or ravishment.   On the other hand, if her reaction is positive then you have probably made a breakthrough.  When you start fucking, ask her how she liked being treated like that, ask her how it felt.  Explore what else would work for her...

Even if her initial reaction is negative - it maybe that she had a bad day or was just totally shocked and stunned by your initiative - it's possible she might raise the topic sometime later in bed.  She might say "By the way, that time you backed me up against the wall was actually pretty hot, I just wasn't in the mood at the time, but I've been thinking about it since".

Just remember "No" means "No", unless you've got a safeword.  Whatever you do, don't try to "test" your wife by fucking her while she's asleep - unless you've already found out that she likes it.

It should go without saying that what I have suggested is only likely to have any chance of success if you and your wife have fairly regular sex.   Also, if you've already tried being a little forceful in bed, like DrewFarnmoore, and she didn't like it, then your chances are slim.   Some girls don't like the rough stuff, some girls don't like to give up control...

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 04:55:50 PM by Nero »
Innocence passed me by

Offline strangefruit

• Freshman
  • Merits 24
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »
A previous boyfriend of mine kept telling me about a woman he knew who was into rape fantasy and how much fun she was. I was such a clueless idiot at the time that I didn't quite figure out WHY he was telling me this and by the time I realized, we had broken up (because of geography)--which is really too bad because doing a RRP with him would have been awesome--he was older, I was inexperienced and he was way way into corrupting me.

But you could try something like that: "Hey, honey, some women are really into this. . .don't suppose you'd be, would you?" This is much riskier for you, of course, because of her history as a victim, but you could also tell her that some victims use role play as a form of therapy and that she'd have the safe word, so she'd be in charge. . .

Offline Nero

• Graduate
  • Merits 51
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 04:21:53 AM »
I suspect that it is extremely dangerous to raise this topic, unless you can find an fairly innocuous way of doing it. 

I've just been discussing this with a friend, and she agrees.  Of course, she also thinks what I suggested in my previous post might be counterproductive if the wife is in a very bad mood.  I agree with that, you need to be sensitive to what she might be thinking. So, proceed with caution.
Innocence passed me by

Offline Raymond Pist
  • Troll
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits -10
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 12:58:37 PM »
I think the solution is obvious:
HIRE someone to rape her, and then afterwards, ask him how she reacted.
--Ray
A good library contains something to offend everyone. But the only thing that should be universally offensive to all people are threats of censorship. Silencing those with whom you disagree is not an argument; it's a sign that you have lost the argument, and cannot compete in the marketplace of ideas. There is no greater admission of weakness.

Offline DrewFarnmoore

• Junior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »
I think the solution is obvious:
HIRE someone to rape her, and then afterwards, ask him how she reacted.
--Ray

You volunteering?  >:D

And I think I'd prefer to watch, first-hand. Maybe I could be tied up and 'forced' to watch...  :angel:
My story post...

jfbnoh
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 02:51:01 PM »
well my question  would be  whats your wife look like    where are u from   

Offline DrewFarnmoore

• Junior
  • Merits 6
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 09:51:07 PM »
well my question  would be  whats your wife look like    where are u from   

Well, erm... she's a little chubby (curvy in all the perfect places) and cute, with delicious legs to force open and get between  >:D

just fyi; keep in mind I'm only talking fantasy here. Husbands setting up their wives to get raped tend to get frowned upon sometimes, it seems. I do LOVE to chat about how I'd love hearing her scream as that first penetration happens, though...
 :angel:
My story post...

Offline Sera

• Undergrad
  • Merits 72
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 04:20:37 PM »

I would love to wake up to that, lol
I am a Slave, owned body, mind and soul.
Men are the Masters and Women the Slaves. It is right that they should own us.
Men are my Masters and I exist only to serve them.
I have no desires, no will, and no wishes but to serve Men, my Masters and Owners.
Men Command and Women Obey.
To Serve and give Pleasure is my only Joy.
I am Submissive, Obedient and Pleasing.
I am a Woman. I am a Slave.