Author Topic: I want to rape my wife  (Read 13253 times)

Offline DrewFarnmoore

• Junior
  • Merits 6
Re: I want to rape my wife
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 05:29:38 PM »
I would love to wake up to that, lol

Hmmm, okay; First, help me tie up the wife, then we go to sleep. The rest, you already know!
My story post...
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=19300
Absolutely everything I post here should be considered fantasy, and nothing more

Offline Gokan-han

• Freshman
  • Merits 1
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »
I must admit I've had these feelings about my wife as well.  It's good to know that others out there feel the same way.  I've seen some good suggestions on how to "test the waters", so maybe I should give them a try and see what happens.  And if any one else has any other suggestions I would love to hear them as well!

Offline Hazard

• Undergrad
  • Merits 59
  • Rape Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 12:53:05 PM »
I think it's hard to broach the subject of "rape fantasy" but really, how hard is it to get a bit rough? I've never had a problem with pinning, or throwing them on the bed, or pulling their hair etc. I think if a girl responds negatively to that, sex is going to be horrifically boring, so what's the point anyway?

I've never had a girlfriend with a history of being raped though, so I appreciate that situation is completely different. Obviously if you're married the solution is NOT divorce, but if I got with a girl that went cold with me the minute I got a bit rough I wouldn't stay with her for long.

My advice: Make sure the sex is spot on before you get married. Sorry.  :P
How is my raping? Call 0602 696969

Offline Lois

• Dean
  • Masters Degree
  • Merits 364
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 10:34:33 PM »
I say you just talk to her and ask if there is anything she'd like to try to spice up the sex life.  Then mention that you were reading about various things that some couples have tried.  Then if she reacts negatively you can agree and say that you are not sure you could do that either.

Anyhow, find a list and rattle it off to her.  You might something that gets her imagination going.  Then maybe one thing will lead to another ...
So much oppression in our culture is based on shame about sex: the oppression of women, of cultural minorities, oppression in the name of the (presumably asexual) family, oppression of sexual minorities. We are all oppressed. We have all been taught, one way or another, that our desires, our bodies, our sexualities, are shameful. What better way to defeat oppression than to get together in communities and celebrate the wonders of sex?
The Ethical Slut: A Guide to Infinite Sexual Possibilities