ravishu.com

January 24, 2017, 05:21:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Our users have posted a total of 168,589 posts.
This forum contains 11,894 topics.
We have 16,043 registered users.
Please welcome Discdoctor, our newest member.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Too Mouthy to be a sub!  (Read 6364 times)
Titi
Junior

Merits 9

Surprise!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2015, 09:57:22 PM »

I'm not quite understanding this whole discussion. Might be I'm quite green on bdsm matters, but still...

"Too mouthy for a sub" in which regards? During sex, or during normal life? I had a D/S relationship once, in which I'd always tell my girlfriend what to do sexually, boss her around, degrade and humiliate her, etc., during which I expected her mouth shut. But that was only during sex. During normal life she was quite independent, a 50/50 relationship even somewhat pending to her side.

Would that have been a "mouthy" sub? Or, if she was quietly submissive during sex, she was not? And if so, how would a mouthy sub go about during sex? Defy orders, forge power struggles, stuff like that?
kaitlin86
Graduate

Merits 20

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2015, 01:22:38 PM »

From my own experiences within the BDSM community top and bottom are simply used to describe who is on the giving and who is on the receiving end of some form of bdsm play while Dominant/submissive and Master/slave means that there is some level of power exchange, real or pretend, involved in that persons play and/or relationship.

Something i've always really loved about the bdsm community as a whole is that you get to define yourself and identity however you want with what ever labels and words you feel suit you best. However that freedom means that there aren't any concrete definitions to some words when used with in the community. It's entirely possible for person A who identifies as a submissive to submit to their partner in a more comprehensive way than person B who identifies as a slave.

This really reminds me of part of The Submissives Creed, "I will not think myself a 'better' submissive because I choose to submit on a different level than another." For me trying to apply a concrete definition to submissive and slave as one being a more complete level of submission than the other can also easily imply that one is somehow better or superior to the other. And because submitting 24/7 with a list of protocols a mile long works dor me and me happy but doesn't work for or make Lois happy that doesn't in any way make me "better" than her. Just different. In the same way liking chocolate ice cream best doesn't make you better than someone who likes vanilla best. Anyways that's my two cents lol

God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you
Ace
Junior

Merits 7

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 12:24:10 AM »

Ahahahahah,  there's a whole subculture you're all missing here!

Brats!

I am a brat. I don't listen when told to do things, I interrupt my Daddy when he's busy, I complain instead of fixing things myself, I tell him off when I'm cranky, even if he's not the problem...

And I get lots and lots of spankings for my bad behavior.

Hit me up for RP. I'm addicted and aside from scat, which is ok in humiliation scenes,  I have no hard limits.
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2016, 03:58:02 AM »

I am a young woman, not really sexually experienced (think Anastasia Steele, actually, from the Book that Shall Not be Named... although I'm smarter than her and a much better writer) and lately I've been beginning to think that I *might* actually want to be in, like, a full time (not just in bed) D/S relationship. Because recently, I've realized that I hate making decisions for myself. I agonize over every little decision and I regret most of the decisions I make and it takes so much time and energy and I think I'm not really happy *sigh.* Also, I have NO self-discipline to do things I should do like eat healthy and exercise. I feel like I was a more successful and happier person when I was a child and that I can't make good decisions for myself as an adult. I feel like it would be so much easier if I could just follow someone else's orders and all I had to do was be good, like when I was a child.

I read an account written by some submissive who said that she had to follow certain rules of the sub/dom relationship out of bed for her own well-being (two of them were eating healthy and exercising for so many minutes a day) and I thought that... was kinda, well, hot and that I might actually *like* that.  

But about what makes a good sub, I agree with what Lois thinks. A good dom shouldn't abuse a submissive and a sub shouldn't have to take abuse. (Outside of what's mutually agreed upon in the bedroom, of course)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:02:14 AM by hornytheunicorn » Logged
hornytheunicorn
Sophomore

Merits 1

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2016, 04:07:08 AM »

From my own experiences within the BDSM community top and bottom are simply used to describe who is on the giving and who is on the receiving end of some form of bdsm play while Dominant/submissive and Master/slave means that there is some level of power exchange, real or pretend, involved in that persons play and/or relationship.

Oh, hey, I have a question about this. Can a sub be a top in sexual acts? Like, could a gay sub fuck his dom in the ass? Or a woman sub fucking a male dom in the ass with a strap on? Or a woman sub fucking a woman dom in the pussy with a strap on?

Or is it ALWAYS sub on the bottom and dom on the top?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: