Author Topic: Three Women Held Hostage  (Read 19574 times)

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
Three Women Held Hostage
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:49:51 PM »
*Warning!* You must be 18 or over to read these stories of rape and non consensual sex. If you do not like such stories, please turn back. I don't promote rape or non-consent sex. This is only a story, fiction, if you do not understand the difference between reality and fantasy, read no more. Rape is a heinous crime and the penalty is many years in prison. Anyone who commits rape are despised everywhere. But fantasies are all right so long as no one is hurt.

Three Women Held Hostage
by losvu_fan

Introduction
He had just broken into their apartment. They were all out working and would be coming home soon, one by one. He would bound and gag them as they arrive home before ravishing them one at a time. The first to come home would be Julie, a 27 year old single waitress with black shoulder length hair. The second to arrive would be Clare, a 30 year old divorced bank teller with short blond hair. The third and last victim would be Sue, a 25 year old single hairdresser with long brunette hair.

He was a 18 year old high school drop out who hadn't had sex before in his life, but over the next 24 hours he'd ravish Julie, Clare and Sue.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:52:56 AM by losvu_fan »

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
Re: Three Women Held Hostage
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »
The arrival of Julie

He was in Sue's bedroom going thru her lingerie drawer when he heard the door open. It was Julie getting home from her job at a Hooter's like place. He met her in the hallway as she walked passed Sue's and towards her own bedroom. Slamming a hand over her mouth, he said, "Scream and I'll rip your heart out!" She froze as he used rope and tape to bound and gag her on top of her own bed.

He left her that way and resumed going thru Sue's bedroom. Julie was still wearing her uniform from work that featured a white t-shirt, white bra, a short purple skirt, white panties, white socks and white sneakers after being left on the bed by him. As he moved from Sue's room to Clare's room, Clare was parking her car and walking up the sidewalk mad that Julie had parked in the middle of the driveway. She shouted as she came into the house, "Hey, bitch move your car!"

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 09:18:43 PM »
Taking Down Clare
Clare's shouting alerted him to her arrival. When she walked into her room and saw him standing in it with just a pair of black gloves on she knew something was very wrong and tried to run back out to the front yard. He was much to fast and caught her by the ankle after leaping for her in the hallway. Clare fell forward causing the wind to be knocked out of her and allowing him to use rope and tape to bound and gag her just like Julie. He pulled and carried her back into the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

She to was left on her own bed in her work clothes like Julie was, but her clothing was much more conservative since she worked at a bank. Clare was wearing brown khaki pants with a red blouse and heels. She had put on a sexy set of lingerie before work thinking that one of her co-workers would ask her out to dinner and back to his place, but he didn't even show up for work today. Now this intruder was gonna see it soon.

After taking down Clare, the man walked back into Julie's room and started to caress her bare arms and legs as Sue was dropped off by her mom who owns the hair salon. She looked just like her mom did at the very same age, too. "Hey, girls... I'm home... what are we having for dinner... I'm gonna jump in the shower." She called out as he groped Julie before heading into Sue's room to look for her.

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 09:28:45 PM »
Sue's Shower Surprise
He heard Sue in the shared shower. The house was older and didn't have a master bedroom. Pulling open the shower door, he said, "Hi! Why don't we have some fun!" and slammed a gloved hand over her mouth before she could reply. There would be no rope or tape for her now as he just overpowered and began to ravish her inside the shower that the room mates shared and even used at the same time after some drunken parties.

He had her pinned facing the side of the shower as he thrust in and out of her ass and pussy. She wasn't a virgin before the intruder ravished her, but this was her first time taking a man in her ass and it really hurt. His hand acting as a bandaid to her mouth prevented her from screaming out in pain. When he finally stopped she sank down onto her knees and fainted from the brutal attack. He turned off the water and left her on the floor of the shower. Clare was about to loose her clothing as he grabbed a pair of scissors and headed for her bedroom.

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2010, 05:05:31 AM »
Ravishing Clare
Clare was still in shock over finding a naked intruder in her house, but had no idea that she was about to be naked, too. He started by cutting the buttons from her blouse. "Nice tits," he said as he cut her bra open after discarding her blouse. Next he pulled down her pants and panties before pulling her to the edge of the bed and turned her onto her side. He proceeded to ravish her ass and pussy just like he had done to Sue in the shower. Unlike Sue, he couldn't yank back on Clare's hair so he reached around and grabbed her tits as he fucked her from behind.

Clare was beginning to cry because she thought he was about to cum inside her. But her fears were not met as he stopped before cumming inside of her. "Thanks!" he exclaimed, "I'll be back later." He lifted her back up onto the bed and left her bedroom to check on Sue and head into Julie's bedroom. Sue was still in the shower half passed out and half crying over her ravishment. It was Julie's turn to be violated as he closed the door after entering her room.

Offline jukria
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »
Very good ! no more chapters ?

Offline mijanto
  • Freshman
  • Merits 6
  • Ready and Unwilling ;)
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 09:39:51 PM »
I agree with Jukria.

seemed this intruder had it all planned out. very smooth.

I cant wait for the next update.
I enjoy being experimented on (Enemas, being touched, degraded and humiliated) raped, tortured, and being shown off to large crowds.

PLease join one of my RPs!
http://ravishu.com/forums/index.php?topic=21499.0

Offline deviant2011
  • Freshman
  • Merits 3
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 09:13:50 AM »
awesome story. Well done :0

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I'll try to wrap up the story and stuff very soon.

Offline jukria
  • Freshman
  • Merits 0
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 01:37:46 AM »
Good news. I hope it's will be soon !

Offline seeder21
  • Junior
  • Merits 9
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 10:09:41 AM »
Delicious!!!! More please. I would like to have some details about the "actual" events and how the girls felt and what they thought.   :emot_thedrool.gif:

Tony V.
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 10:19:23 AM »
I agree!!

Please Losvu!!! We're ALL begging. Finish these three off!!!!!

Tony V.            :police:

Offline Debra38D

• Senior
  • Merits 2
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 07:29:07 AM »
(clears my throat,) then in my very best oliver twist accent, (not that it's all that good.)

Please Sir,  May I have some more?

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 06:35:22 PM »
Finally Fucking Julie

"Not so tough now," he said to the scared waitress who had heard his attacks on her roomies for the past hour while she struggled to get free. "What you wearing under this skirt?" he asked as he touched the scissors to the bottom of her skirt before cutting into the material. Her short purple mini skirt was no match for the sharp instrument. "Your to naughty to be wearing white, Julie!" he had discovered that Julie was wearing white panties as he proceeded to just push the material aside.

Julie screamed into the gag as she felt him sticking his hard dick into her shaved pussy. The waitress with long black hair was now the third and final woman being raped in the apartment. "Clare? Julie?" Sue was calling out as she slid around inside the bathroom because the floor was all wet.

Offline losvu_fan
  • Graduate
  • Merits 11
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 06:40:19 PM »
Sue Sucks Cock

Julie screamed into gag again as he grabbed her breasts through her shirt and bra. "Be back for more!" he pulled out and let go of Julie to tend to Sue once more. The door to Julie's room was torn off hinge as he left the room.

"What do you want now?" Sue shouted as she saw him enter the bathroom again. He pulled her kicking and screaming by her hair into Julie's room. "This!!!" he forced Sue to suck his cock while he sat on the side of bed next to the bound and gagged waitress. Sue gagged because she had never been forced to deep throat a man until this horrible day. Clare was trying to roll herself off her bed without success. Clare also feared getting pregnant at the hands of the rapist who had promised to come back into her room.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:43:43 PM by losvu_fan »